• Published 27th May 2020
  • 1,837 Views, 14 Comments

Ultraman Scorn Season 1 - SuperSamYoshi



When Earth is in danger their is only one that can help but he's not of this world.

  • ...
15
 14
 1,837

Episode 1: Enter Ultraman Scorn

"Congrats, it's a boy".

"Honey look at him".

"I want to see mummy"!

"He's got my eyes".

"He'll make a great warrior".


High in the night skies of Canterlot, two giant orbs can barely be seen. A blue orb and a red orb. The red orb seemed to be chasing the blue orb. Also in the skies, was an aircraft belonging to the American branch of the Japanese-based, International Monster Attack Service. This branch in particular was dubbed, the Canterlot Attack Squad Service, also known as CASS.

The main attack team of CASS, called themselves, the Wondercolts. The team consists of Daisy Haggard, code name: Derpy Hooves, the team’s comic relief if you would. Shaun Walker, code name: Sandalwood, the teams pacifist and nature lover. Michael Carman, codename: Microchips, a monster nerd and wiz kid. Lucy Haden, codename: Lyra Heartstrings, handy with communications but has a weird foot fetish. Sophie Dale codename: Sweetie Drops, she prefers Bon-Bon and is Lyra's girlfriend. Flint Sadler, Codename: Flash Sentry, boasts about how great he is, and tries to get with the girls. Flora Sanders, codename: Fluttershy, the shy girl that can understand animals. Rita Bagley, codename Rarity Belle, a generous fashionista. Phoebe Paddon, codename: Pinkie Pie, the girl that keeps the teams spirits up with her antics. Rachael Dalton, codename: Rainbow Dash, boastful but loyal and a little bit stubborn. Annie J. Smith, codename: Applejack, surprisingly strong and incredibly honest. Scarlet Stockmen, codename: Sunset Shimmer, a former bully turned team leader. Tara Seabrook, codename: Twilight Sparkle, a scientist in training, and works with Microchips on projects occasionally. And Samuel Stewarts, codename: Sunrise Storm, lost his parents in a kaiju rampage and has a love interest in Twilight.

The team was led by Commander Claire and Vice-Commander Lauren Stockmen, code names: Commander Celestia and Vice-Commander Luna Solis. In the aircraft, nicknamed the Pegasus No.1, Sunrise was out on petrol when he spotted this strange incident. He picked up his radio and called to the HQ.

“Sunrise to HQ,” He said.

“This is HQ,” Lyra answered, “Is something wrong? You sound concerned.”

“I’ve spotted two unidentified flying objects over Ponyville,” Sunrise called in. Flash and Sandalwood marked on a map where those UFOs where.

Vice-Commander Luna heard what Sunrise had said and got up from her seat. “Continue to follow them and try to find out what they are,” she ordered, “we’ll head out once you tell us.”

“Roger,” Sunrise said before putting down his radio.

“Record, all from Sunrise,” Vice-commander Luna told Bon-Bon before walking back to her seat.

“Yes, ma’am,” Bon-Bon said as she got up to a tape recorder. She pressed started and it started to record.

“It’s a sphere that shines blue when it flies,” Sunrise reported, “It’s going about Mach 2. I’m moving in to see what it is.” Sunrise hanged up as he chased the object.

Near the Saddle Lake, some campers where partying. A couple where closer to the lake making out, when the girlfriend spotted the shining blue sphere. The couple look at it and called over the rest, when they got there, the sphere started to flash.

“Don’t just stand there,” one said to his friend, “get the camera.”

That guy ran off the get the camera, as one camper shouted, “quick it’s going under the water.” The guy ran out his tent but tripped on someone else’s tent. The Sphere slowly submerged under the water, just as the guy came back with the camera, the sphere was completely gone.

“Idiot,” one camper said, slapping his friend with his hat, “You were too slow.”

Suddenly the water flashed and started to bubble. Sunrise soon arrived to the scene, he couldn’t see much, as the water had stopped bubbling. But a red light shone in front of him. Sunrise tried to dodge it, but it was too big, and the Red Sphere crashed into him. The campers watched as the Pegasus No.1 came crashing down with the red sphere behind some trees. An explosion followed suit.


Back at HQ, the telephone rang, Rarity picked it up.

“Hello, this is Rarity from CASS HQ,” she answered, twirling the cord like she was talking to a friend, “What?! Emergency!” This caught the attention of everyone in the room. “Fifteen minutes ago, a red and blue sphere emitting bright light, flew over Ponyville,” said a police officer over the phone, “they were flashing when the blue one landed in the lake. The Red orb crashed into a flying object and fell into the Everfree forest.”

“What? A flying object?” Rarity asked, sounding shocked, “Did they really collide?”

“Some campers witnessed it,” the Police officer replied.

“Lyra!” Commander Celestia, spoke up.

“Ma’am,” Lyra stood at attention.

“Call Sunrise,” Commander Celestia directed.

“Yes Ma’am,” Lyra goes to the control panel.

“And what’s going on there?” Rarity continued on the phone, “I see.”

“I hope it wasn’t him,” Celestia said to her sister. Luna only could agree. Sunrise was there nephew and Sunset’s cousin and they loved him but knew that they had to not show as much around others as it would sort of seem they go easy on him.

“HQ to Sunrise! HQ to Sunrise!” Lyra tries to contact Sunrise unsuccessfully, “Sunrise, come in! Sunrise, come in!”

“Okay. Yes,” Rarity was finishing up with the phone call, “roger that.”

“Sunrise, come in!” Lyra still couldn’t get to Sunrise.

“Continue to keep a close eye on the site,” Rarity told the officer as she placed the phone down.

Lyra still couldn’t get to Sunrise. “Sunrise, this is HQ, come in.”

“Rarity, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Sunset, Twilight, prepare to move out,” Celestia declared.

The girls nodded as they zipped up there trousers and took off there blue jackets to reveal the white and blue uniforms of CASS. They got the helmets and set off in Pegasus No.2. The Commanders stayed behind, with Lyra, Bon-Bon, Sandalwood, Micro Chips and Flash to see if they can get in contact with Sunrise.

Sunset and her team, who had dubbed themselves the Rainbooms, flew in Pegasus No.2 to the scene. Meanwhile at the burning wreckage of Pegasus No.1, the campers have led the police officers over to the crash site.

“Look, over there,” said one of the campers, “it’s burning.”

“Oh wow,” said another. Then a policeman spotted Sunrise’s dead body on the ground.

The group walked slowly to his body, when he started to float in the air. This scared the group as they backed up fast. A red sphere similar to the one that crashed into Sunrise but a little smaller, surrounded him. The group watched as the sphere lifted Sunrise’s body in the air. High above the trees.

Inside the orb, Sunrise still lay unconscious, but he could sense what was happening around him. “Hey, who’s there,” he called out in his mind. A giant figure appeared above him and looked down on him, “Who in the world are you?” Sunrise asked. The being spoke telepathically.

“I am an alien from Nebula M78,” the giant spoke, “I am known as an Ultra.”

“An alien from Nebula M78?” Sunrise questioned.

“That’s right,” the Ultra replied, “I was assigned to track down Bemular who had escaped from the Monster Graveyard. When Bemular escaped I pursued him to earth.”

“Bemular?” Sunrise asked. He was a little confused by this.

“He’s a space monster who disrupts peace in the galaxy,” the giant spoke, “I’m sorry for crashing into you and killing you. In return I’ll give you, my life.”

“Your life?” Sunrise asked again, “What’ll happen to you?”

“I will become one with you,” the giant replied, “And I wish to work for peace on earth. You and I will merge into one being, we’ll share memories and feelings, and I’ll teach you to fight.” The giant then crossed his arms across his chest, then pointed his arms towards Sunrise. Two golden lights flew from the giant’s arms to Sunrise’s, two golden gauntlets where placed on his hands.

The giant then dropped two coins onto Sunrise’s chest, both coins had different giants on them.


“What are these?” Sunrise asked again.

“These are the Ultra Gauntlets and Ultra Coins,” the giant replied, “used them when you’re in trouble, I will partly take over your body temporary the first time you use them to give you an idea of what you’re meant to do with them.”

“What do you mean?” Sunrise sounded worried.

“No need to fear,” the giant chuckled.


Meanwhile, outside the orb, and on the ground, the campers and police officers where watching the orb. Expecting something to happen.

“What is it officer?” one camper asked.

“Should we help get him down?” another questioned.

“What’s wrong?” a third inquired. The officer was frozen, he didn’t know what to do. Suddenly the sphere exploded. This scared the group as they all fainted.

Just then the Rainbooms arrived and heard the explosion. “What in tarnation was that?” Applejack quired.

“Right, over there,” Sunset pointed out, she and her team went over to the explosion, they soon found the campers and police.

“Hey, are you all alright?” Sunset asked, shaking officer as the front of the group. The rest when to different people to try and wake them up.

“Are you ok?” Fluttershy asked one of the campers before looking at the wreckage. She got a closer look and almost broke down into tears. It was the burning debris of Pegasus No.1. Rainbow and Rarity went over to comfort her.

“It was Sunrise that crashed after all,” Rainbow remarked, before calling up Commander Celestia, with her cleverly hidden radio communicator, disguised as the CASS logo. “Rainbow to Commander, Rainbow to Commander.”

“Commander Celestia here, go ahead Rainbow,” Celestia answered.

“We found the wreckage of Pegasus No.1,” Rainbow told her, “there’s no way Sunrise survived.”

“Damn it,” Celestia banged a fist on the desk, “any sign of his body?”

“Not that I can see,” Rainbow replied.

“We saw it,” said a camper, Rainbow, Rarity and Fluttershy turned to look at him. “We’re not sure what we saw, but a red sphere appeared and surrounded him.”

“Yes, it’s true,” said the police officer, “It just lifted him up into the sky.”

“That’s impossible,” remarked Twilight.

“No, that impossible thing actually happened,” the officer told her. But Twilight didn’t believe that, “we are telling you what we saw.”

“And what happened next?” Sunset asked them.

“After a while, the orb exploded,” replied another officer, “it seems to be beyond our comprehension. It must be an alien or something.”

“That’s possible,” Sunset said before her Radio transmitter, went off. It was Vice-Commander Luna.

“Sunset, go and try to find Sunrise,” she order, “maybe there’s a chance he survived.”

“Right,” Sunset before hanging up, “Everyone please assist us.”

The campers and Police officers nodded as the group spread out looking for Sunrise. The search took longer than expected, as it was early next day, when they came back together.

“Found anything?” Rainbow asked an officer. She felt very tired.

“Still found no trace of him,” he replied.

“I saw something that looked like a body, but it just vanished,” Pinkie explained, “I looked hard, but I couldn’t find anything.”

“Considering the crash site, it would seem obvious,” Sunset pointed out. Her Wonder Badge started to ring, she answered it.

“This is Sunset,” she answered.

“Did you fine him yet?” Vice-Commander Luna’s voice spoke up, she was the first to get up, drinking a cup of coffee, having not slept well.

“Unfortunately, no,” Sunset reported, “some of us are really tired, so we’ll be coming back soon to get some rest.”

Luna sighed and yawned as three young girls walked in. These were Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow’s younger sisters and junior members of CASS. Abigail B. Smith, Stella Bagley, and Sadie Dalton, code name: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

“Vice-Commander Luna, Sunrise, not dead,” Sweetie Belle told her, “He can never die.”

“You’re right, Sweetie Belle,” Luna said rubbing her head, “God would never abandon a good man like him.”

The girls smiled up at her, “Also, nice slippers, Vice-Commander Luna,” Scootaloo remarked.

Luna looked down at her feet to see that she had her dark blue bunny slippers on. She blushed as the girls laughed.


Back at the Lake, the water flashed again, and a geyser of water shot into the air. “What’s that?” cried Pinkie.

“Let’s go see,” Twilight said as the Rainbooms ran closer to the water, “what is happen, normal something like this is a result of a volcano or something.”

Then Pinkie started to shake, “Uh, oh,” Applejack said, “Pinkie’s a shakin’.”

“Everyone clear out! It’s dangerous here!” Sunset called out to the crowd.

“You hear her, back off and find somewhere safe,” Rainbow said as she and Applejack pushed the crowd back. Just as a monster rose from the lake.

The monster had spikes running down it’s back, tiny T.rex arms, green skin, and a short muzzle. The team didn’t know it but this was the Space monster Bemular.

Bemular roared loudly scaring everyone on shore, the Police officers helped hurry the campers out of the area, as Sunset, Rainbow and Applejack ran to the edge on the lake and pulled out there Alpha Pistols and started to fire at the beast. The shots didn’t little but annoy Bemular. Rarity and Twilight stayed a distends away from the lake, and fired their Alpha Pistols, while Fluttershy was trying to calm Pinkie down.

“That’s what was in that blue sphere last night!” a scared camper shouted as he ran with the rest.

Bemular soon sank under the water, creating a geyser of water before it settled. The girls on the shore were calming down.

“Girls, I think this is more important than a nap,” Sunset retorted.


Back at the HQ, the rest of the Wondercolts team had gotten up and were at work. Though some were still upset that Sunrise may have not survived. Derpy was looking at the recorder that was still out.

“There’s no point in recording nothing,” she said sadly, “should we turn it off?”

Commander Celestia wanted to keep it on in case Sunrise just happen to call in. But she knew this was a waste of energy to keep it on. She was about to turn it off, when the control panel buzzed.

Flash answered it. “Yes, this the CASS HQ, Wondercolt Member Flash Sentry, how may I help you?” he asked.

“I already know who you are Flash, by your annoying personality,” replied a voice, everyone one knew who this was.

“Sunrise!” Celestia jumped up and pushed Flash out the way, “Where have on earth have you been? Everyone’s been sick wondering where you’ve been.”

“Heh, sorry,” Sunrise smiled while rubbing his head, “never mind that now. I need you to bring the Hippocampus to the Y mark point in Saddle Lake.”

“Alright,” Celestia agreed, “but when you get back, you and I are going to have a little talk.” Sunrise gulp so loud that it picked it up on the recording. Celestia got up. “Flash, Derpy get the Griffin and Hippocampus ready,” she ordered.

“Right,” the replied, as the grabbed their helmets.

“Take us too,” Apple Bloom spoke up.

“Absolutely not,” Celestia said, “this is far too dangerous for you three.”

“No fair,” Sweetie Belle huffed as Flash and Derpy walked out the room.

Back at Saddle Lake the Rainbooms were watch the lake, waiting for Bemular to appear again. But he hadn’t appeared again in over an hour.

“Strange,” Twilight retorted.

“Maybe It’s asleep,” Rainbow suggested.

“It really seems to like the lake,” Sunset said as she pulled out a water bottle and took a drink. It was a hot day and she felt thirsty.

They saw one of their aircrafts, the Griffin, flying over the lake with the Hippocampus. They watch as it lowered to the lake waters.

“This is Sunset Shimmer, I don’t recall asking for the Hippocampus,” Sunset spoke in her Wonder Badge.

“Sunrise called in and requesting to bring it here,” Derpy’s voice replied.

“Sunrise?” Sunset responded, sound shocked, the other girls heard her, and they were shocked as well.

“Derpy that was a ghost,” Rainbow joked, but then got a slap from Applejack.

“No, it was Sunrise himself,” Derpy responded feeling hurt from Rainbow’s remark.

“We’re bringing it down,” Flash said. A sigh of relieve swept over the group we they found out Flash was flying the Griffin; they can still remember what Derpy did when she tried to fly one of the aircrafts.

The Griffin gently lowered the Hippocampus into the water. Rainbow was a little confused. “Why are you lowering the Hippocampus in the lake?”

“Sunrise told us to place it in the Y mark point,” Derpy replied. The Griffin rose in the air again after dropping off the Hippocampus. The Hippocampus was a submarine CASS used search for activity in the ocean and other water-based places.

“Sunset, I think the shock of Sunrise’s death has gone to her head or something,” Rainbow remarked.

“If you make one more comment about how my nephew is died, you’ll be facing a full punishment from my sister!” Rainbow was startled by Commander Celestia.

“Sorry Commander,” Rainbow whimpered.

Twilight was looking out at the water through some binoculars when she spotted a boat out on the water. She took a closer look and saw who was driving it. She was shocked to see it was Sunrise.

“Sunset look, it’s Sunrise,” Twilight pointed to the boat on the water while handing the binoculars to Sunset. Sunset Saw him and tried to call him on her Wonder Badge.

“Sunset to Sunrise, Sunset to Sunrise,” Sunset called to him, “Where on earth have you been?! We’ve been looking all night for you.”

“Sorry for worrying you,” Sunrise retorted with a smile.

“Where were you last night?” Sunset asked, “how did you survive the crash?”

“He saved me,” Sunrise answered.

“’He?’ Who’s ‘He?’” Sunset questioned.

“Cous, more importantly, we need to take down Bemular first,” Sunrise said, getting tired of the questions.

“Bemular? What’s this Bemular?” Sunset asked again.

“It’s the monster asleep at the bottom of the lake,” Sunrise snapped, “If we’re not careful, we’ll be in big trouble. I’m taking the Hippocampus down into the lake to attack the monster while it sleeps.” Sunrise was closing in on the Hippocampus.

“Flash, land the Griffin hear the girls and be quick about it,” Celestia ordered.

“Roger, roger, no need to get snappy,” Flash retorted. Flash slowly landed near the Rainboom, as Sunrise successfully made it in the Hippocampus, and was now piloting down under the water.

The lake was very big, and Bemular was roughly the same colour as the water, so Sunrise had to look carefully. Flash had picked up the girls and were flying over the lake. Rarity called him on the ships radio.

“Have you found Bemular yet, Darling?” Rarity asked, “we’re ready up here.”

“Still no sign of him,” Sunrise reported, and continued to search. Half-an-hour passed and still no sign of him, “What is he sleep-walking?” he remarked. Then behind a wall of bubbles, he saw Bemular’s back. It was sitting on the bottom of the lake. “Sunrise to Griffin. I’ve found Bemular,” he called. Sunset pick it up.

“Ultra-Operation No.1, starts now,” Sunset said, “begin attack.”

Sunrise shout a missile at Bemular, this caused him to jolt awake and raise above the waves. He roared in fury as the Griffin flew around him.

“Fire!” Sunset shouted, Flash fired a missile from under one of the wings, the missile struck Bemular in the face. But this didn’t do much as he went under the water again.

Sunrise saw Bemular return under the water, he focused and fired two missiles at Bemular again. Bemular rose back to the surface, and the Griffin fired another missile at the side of the space monster’s head. Flash the fired another missile, another point-blank attack. Then more they fired in the same spot, Bemular started to feel pain, he roared as he went under the surface again.

Sunrise was ready form Bemular and fired two more missile, both hitting Bemular and making him surface again. The Griffin was about to fire another rocket but Bemular fired a Pale Heat Ray from his mouth. “LOOK OUT!!!” Rarity screamed, Flash turned left so fast to dodge the ray, that the girls standing in the back all fell over each other.

After firing his beam attack, Bemular dived back under the waves. Sunrise was trying to fire a missile down the monster’s throat, but he got too close and Bemular caught the Hippocampus in his jaws. Bemular resurfaced with the Hippocampus trapped in his mouth. Everyone, but mostly Pinkie were shocked and scared to see Bemular with the Hippocampus in his jaws.

“Hurry up, Flash,” Sunset told him, “Sunrise’s in danger!”

“I’m trying,” Flash said back, “let’s try hitting them from behind.”

The Griffin flew behind Bemular as the monster started to come ashore. Just as Bemular stood on the each on the water, Flash fired a rocket to the back of Bemular’s head, and then again from the front. Bemular roared in pain as he dropped the Hippocampus. The Submarine flew in the air before landing and temporarily knocking Sunrise out.

Bemular looked up and fired another Pale Heat Ray, Flash stirred the Griffin to the right to dodge the beam. Bemular watch them before turning his attention to the grounded Hippocampus. With Sunrise still out, Bemular started to walk towards the Hippocampus. He fired his Pale Heat Ray and lit the surround forest ablaze. Sunrise then woke up after the flames outside the window flickered. Sunrise fell a line blood running down his head, as he looked outside to see Bemular making his way toward the Hippocampus.

“Dammit,” Sunrise cursed as he tried to get the hatch open. Once he opened it, his gauntlets started to glow. And soon he was in a starry nexus. And like the Ultra said, he temporary took control of Sunrise’s body.

The hatches on the gauntlets open to reveal coin slots. Sunrise pulled out the Ultra Coin with the red and silver giant on it and placed it in the left gauntlet. He closed the left hatch as red energy flew out, around Sunrise and appear on his right side as the ultra on the coin.

“Lend me your power, Ultraman!”

{ULTRAMAN}

Sunrise pulled out the other Ultra coin and placed it in the right Gauntlet before closing it and golden energy spung around Sunrise and appeared as the other giant with the gold and black markings.

“Lend me the will of the earth, Gaia!”

{ULTRAMAN GAIA}

Sunrise lifted both fists into the air while saying, “I shall bring peace and harmony to the universe!!” Before bringing his arms to the sides, as the Ultramen become energy again and smashing his fists together.

{RISE ULTRAMAN SCORN SPECIUM PHOTON!}

In a bright light, a giant rose up and stood in front of Bemular ready to fight. The giant was red and silver, with yellow and gold markings with a black V shape and a light on his chest. This was the Giant of Light, Ultraman Scorn.

With the powers of The Original Ultraman, and Ultraman Gaia, Scorn can withstand Lightning and extreme heat. This being flies at Mach 5, and smashes monsters with powerful light. Go our hero.

Ultraman Scorn jumps into Bemular and start to wrestle him. He grabs and holds Bemular to try and keep him still, but Bemular was stronger and pushes him back. Bemular crushes a fishing shed near the lake under his massive foot. Bemular continued to push Ultraman Scorn back, until Scorn through him to the ground, and sumo jumped on him. Scorn then beaten Bemular on the ground.

In the Griffin, the Wondercolts where watching the fight, with Rainbow loving it. “Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!” she exclaimed throwing fists herself.

The giant and monsters soon rolled into the Lake. Ultraman Scorn got up and placed his hands in a plus since and fired a beam called the Specium Beam at Bemular. This hurt Bemular as he then ran toward Scorn and pushing him down into the lake before scratching him with his claws and biting him with his teeth. Scorn managed to push in off and jump back on the shore as Bemular walked out the water.

Bemular roared as Ultraman Scorn charged at him and shoved him in the stomach. Bemular staggered backward as Scorn grabbed his tail and pulled him. The light on Scorn’s chest started to flash, this didn’t get unnoticed by everyone in the Griffin.

“Hey what’s that?” Pinkie said pointing at the flashing light on the giant’s chest.

“it must be a danger signal,” Twilight responded, “Red lamps are a universal sign.”

“We can’t be sure,” Sunset replied.

“But he looks pretty flustered,” Rarity spoke up.

“Ah, the blinking’s getting faster!” Rainbow, stated.

“It’s like he’s almost out of energy,” Applejack declared.

Scorn staggered back still needing to fight, Bemular turned around and fired his Pale Heat Ray, but Scorn dodged it in time, and it set the trees aflame. Scorn jumped in the air, seemingly retreating, Bemular looked around for my but couldn’t fine him. Scorn came flying down behind him, as the gems on his gauntlet glowed red.

“Burning Kick!” called out Scorn’s voice as the flaming kick struck Bemular in the back.

Bemular fell to the ground, roaring in pain. Scorn then grabs him at the waist and started spinning in a circle then through him to the ground. Scorn then jumped onto him and started to beat him down. Scorn stops punching him and picks Bemular up before throwing him into the lake.

Bemular sank below the surface, before raising from it again in his Sphere, before Bemular could escape back to space, Scorn crossed his fists below then moved them up to this chest, his raised his left arm, while he lowered his right arm in a sort of circle shape, then brought his arms into a similar position to his Specium Beam but on his left side and fired a power beam called the Nihonium Beam. Which blow up Bemular in one blast.

“Yes!” Rainbowed cheered from inside the Griffin, “Good going!” With that, everyone in the Griffin cheered glad that is threat was over.

Ultraman Scorn stood triumphed as he looked to the sky and flew off. The Wondercolts in the Griffin landed on the ground and tried to look for the giant. But he was nowhere to be seen.

“Huh? Strange,” Applejack retorted, just then she spotted someone, “Huh?”

“Oh hey, Sunrise is running this way!” Rainbow stated.

“Hey!” Sunrise called out waving his arm in the air as he ran. Just then a car with the CASS logo pulled up. It was Commander and Vice-Commander Celestia and Luna, in the one of the CASS ground vehicles, the Earth Mare.

The Wondercolts and Sunrise closed the distance between each other. “Sunrise!” Pinkie exclaimed, wrapping him in a hug.

“Sunrise, Are you ok?” Rainbow asked.

“I’m perfectly fine,” Sunrise assured them.

“Are you really Sunrise?” Fluttershy asked close to tear of joy.

“There’s no real or fake,” Sunrise said with a smile, “There’s only one me. Sunset, what happened to Bemular? After he threw me, I was knocked out.”

“An alien drove him away,” she replied, “I’m just glad your safe, little cous.” She joked as she gave him a playful punch on the arm.

“So he really appeared,” Sunrise said, “I thought as much, what a relieve.”

“So the one that save you…” Fluttershy started.

“Was him,” Sunrise finished.

“Hey, now hold on there,” Applejack butted in, “he kept calling him ‘he’ but what’s his name?”

“I think we he saved me, he said his name was Scorn, Ultraman Scorn,” Sunrise responded.

“Ultraman Scorn?” Derpy asked.

“That’s right,” Sunrise assured her.

“Well, you’re a lucky boy,” Vice-commander Luna told him placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Sunrise!” Celestia called out, “I’m glad that your safe and unharmed, but you’re still going to be given punishment for scaring me.” She grabbed him arms and dragged him to the Earth Mare. The Wondercolts just laugh as they walked back to the Griffin and Pegasus No.2.

Nobody knew this, but a mysterious cloaked figure standing on the cliff above them watched Wondercolts got back to the jets and went back to CASS HQ. The cloaked figure smiled evilly as they turned back and walked away slowly into the forest. Before cackling like a witch, as there voice echoed everywhere.


Hi guys, its me, Sunrise. and welcome to the Wondercolt Monster Library. This is where myself and me friends talk about a monster that has appeared in each episode. And today, we be looking at Bemular. Take it away Scorn.

Bemular, the Space Monster. He stands at 50 meters tall and weighs at 25,000 tons. his home planet is Planet M35.

Bemular is a ruthless monster, that had escaped form the Monster Graveyard. He can fly in a blue sphere, breathe underwater, and is just dangerous in general.

After combining with Sunrise, we can fight together. From now on, I'll be counting on you.

Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned for the next episode. Until then...

See Ya!

Author's Note:

Hi guys.

I chose to restart this because I feel like people would get at me with copying someone else. So I've restarting and now have a clear mind of where I want to go with this.

I hope you like it.