• Published 27th May 2020
  • 1,838 Views, 14 Comments

Ultraman Scorn Season 1 - SuperSamYoshi



When Earth is in danger their is only one that can help but he's not of this world.

  • ...
15
 14
 1,838

Episode 15: We are the Sirens of the Dazzle Nebula

"Salva!"

"S-Stay back S. I d-don't want to h-hurt you!"

"Salva!!"

"Jack, Ace, 80, quick secure her!"

"Right!"

"Stay back S!"

"We'll take care of her!"

"Salva!"


It was another bright day in Canterlot City, CASS members Sunrise, Rainbow, Sunset, and Fluttershy, and CEEPS Member Indigo Zap are watching a rugby tournament, they were mostly there to support Lightning Dust, who was Indigo Zap’s younger sister, and one of Rainbow’s oldest friends. The crowd cheered and cried out, as the two teams played against each other. Everything was happing so fast that Fluttershy and Sunrise could barely keep up. Sunrise wasn’t a fan of rugby, or sports in general, Sunset had brought him along against his will.

Hey, so, which one is Lightning Dust again?” Fluttershy asked Sunset, “I’ve lost her already.”

“She’s the one wearing the #10,” Sunset replied.

Lightning Dust was fast and play well, as she dashed to the goal and jumped over the line, giving her team the point. She then placed the ball on the ground and kicked it over the goal giving her team more points.

Lightning Dust played her best, she was tackled at one point, but she still played on. But then, it went all downhill. As she was running to the goal, the opposing team game running towards her, she panicked and threw the ball to her right, but as no one on her team were over there, the opposing team caught the ball, and she was tackled to the ground. With the opposing team having the ball, she had just giving them the point and opposing team won the game. Lightning Dust’s world shattered as she fell to the ground.

When the team gathered in the changing room, Coach Ironwill was not happy with her.

“Lightning Dust,” he bellowed, “I know you could of made it pass them. Why’d you choke?!”

“I’m just no good…” Lightning muttered.

“What are you talking about?!” cried one of her teammates, named Short fuse, who grabbed her by the collar, “We lost a Qualifying match! Don’t you care?!”

“Give it a rest!” shouted another named Rolling Thunder who came to Lightning’s aid, “We’re on the same team!”

“I’m just going to quit Rugby!” yelled Lightning as she grabbed her stuff and ran out the changing room. Everyone was shocked that she said that, Lightning was there best player.

Back at CASS HQ, Rainbow called up Indigo to find out how Lightning was. “Hey Indigo, how’s Lightning doing?” she asked over the phone, on the other end, Indigo explained what Ironwill had told her, “What? She left the dorm?!”

Lighting Dust was now changed and was just walking down a street, until she saw a sign that said:

New Tenants wanted.
Shared House Nebula.
You’re almost there.

And there was a heart drawn at the end. Lighting Dust was curious and decided to take a look. She soon found the house, she walked up the stairs leading to the backdoor, and found that the gate was unlocked. As she opened it, a young woman stood at the entrance, wearing a bathrobe, sunglasses and waving a fan. The girl had yellow skin and big puffy orange hair with yellow streaks, that would put Pinkie’s hair to shame.

“Can I help you?” the girl called out.

“Uh, I saw the sign…” Lighting Dust replied. Woman said nothing as she welcomed Lighting Dust into the house.

“Rent is 15,000 for everybody, and I’ll need 5 quid to process the paperwork,” the woman said, she had taken off her sunglasses revealing magenta eyes.

“Right,” Lightning Dust replied as she stepped closer to some music outfits on a clothes rack.

“Oh, and these are mine, so don’t touch them,” the woman told her. In the hallway, there was another girl, with light blue skin magenta eyes and light and dark blue hair done in a ponytail, she was watering a flowerpot. “This is Sonata Dusk,” the woman said the girl perked up at her name behind said, “she works at a taco joint.”

“That’s me,” she said cheerfully, “I’m Sonata, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Lightning Dust greeted.

“Now over here, come this way,” said the woman leading Lightning into the living room, there was a girl with pink skin, mulberry eyes, and purple hair with aquamarine streaks done up into two large pig tails, sitting in a chair playing a videogame, “This is Aria Blaze, she’s a gamer.”

“Nice to meet you,” Lightning greeted.

“Shut up!” Aria snapped, “I’m attacking Planet Earth!”

“Sorry about her,” The woman said, “Oh I forgot to mention, I’m Adagio Dazzle, It’s nice to meet you.”

“Same here,” Lightning replied.

Night-time soon came around and Lightning had settled into the house with the three sisters. Adagio had cooked up a meal for them all.

“Come on, eat up!” Adagio told Lightning.

“Yeah, get your fill,” Sonata said.

“Wait, there’s more?” asked Lightning.

“That’s right,” Aria replied, “try the squid.”

“Don’t hold back now!” stated Sonata.

“Thanks,” Lightning expressed.

“You’re pretty cut, dude,” Aria commented, “do you play sports or something?”

“Yeah do you?” asked Sonata.

“Oh come on, let’s not talk about me…” Lightning said.

“But…” Adagio was going to say something but was quickly cut off by Lightning.

“Talk about yourselves,” Lightning retorted.

“You know, I think I’ve seen you somewhere before…” Adagio said.

“Really?” Sonata asked.

“No, no, no…” Lightning told them, “you can find losers like me anywhere, really.” She then went quite and planted her head onto the table.

“Well, we’re looking forward to having you here,” Adagio told her, but Lightning didn’t responded.

“She’s asleep,” Aria remarked. the three girls looked at each other, and in a puff of green smoke, the three girls were replaced with humanoid fish woman, with scales, webbed hands and feet, tails, fins, claws, sharp teeth, and gills. These three girls were Aliens known as Alien Sirens.

“I’m exhausted,” Sonata remarked.

“Keeping up the human act is pretty hard,” stated Aria.

“Do you think I’ve put on weight?” Adagio asked.

“Still, I’m glad she seems like a nice young girl!” Sonata said.

“Whatever,” Aria said, as she adjusted herself,” are you sure this is a good idea? We’re letting a human come and live in our great secret hideout!”

“What do you mean ‘secret hideout’?” Adagio asked her, “we can’t afford Nebula House unless we take on another boarder.”

“Oops…” Aria said.


Meanwhile back at the base, Rainbow was holding a rugby ball, she was worried for Lightning. However her thoughts were interrupted by Lyra.

“Take a look at this please,” she said, “This is footage I’ve enhanced from a security camera in the warehouse district.” The footage showed four aliens exiting a warehouse.

“An Alien Barbarue, a Dada, a Kemur and An Alien Zetton…” Derpy questioned.

“That’s a nasty bunch,” remarked Flash.

“They’ve established a crime network called the Dark Star Cluster,” Fluttershy said, “I can’t imagine what they’re up to.” Everyone turned to Fluttershy, a little shocked that she knew about them.

“How do you…” Rarity asked.

“They invaded my home planet before,” Fluttershy said, “Though I think an Alien Guts and Nackle was with them.”

“Oh makes sense,” Rarity replied.

Early the next morning, Lightning Dust was remembering the day he became a rugby Player.

“Stop acting like a baby,” Indigo Zap said, “your teammates and the coach… they’re all worried about you.”

“I only started playing rugby so I could be like you…” Lightning said, “I didn’t have anything else. But… I’m just not cut out for it!”

Lightning just laid there on the floor thinking about that day. She was too focused, that she didn’t hear the three aliens.

“I knew it!” Adagio stated.

“What do you mean?” Asked Aria.

“Whatcha talking about?” Sonata questioned.

“This article on Handsome and Beautiful college Rugby Players…” Adagio said, showing them an article in a magazine where a photo of her was shown with the words ‘cool and wild’ next to her name, “see?”

“Hey you’re right,” Sonata said, “I wonder what going on with her?”

Lightning got up from the floor and went to the fridge feeling thirsty. As she pulled out a water bottle and took a drink, Aria, back in her human form came in.

“Just a moment!” she said, Lightning Dust turned around to face her, “Need to talk to you for a sec. Please come.” Lightning followed and sat on a stool while Aria remained standing. “Look, I don’t know how to put this…” she began, “but sometimes in life, things just don’t work out. But it’s when then going gets tough that you gotta remember to smile, right?”

“No matter how many times you fall, you can always get back up again,” Sonata joined in.

“And if something’s bothering you, we’ll always be here to hear you out,” finished Adagio.

Lightning Dust had started to get tears in her eyes, these three had touched her heart, “thank you all so much!” she exclaimed.

“Don’t sweat it,” Sonata said.

Lightning turned Sonata and saw her fin ears, she had forgot to turn them back to normal, “Are these ears for an event…” she asked.

Aria and Adagio panicked and forced Lightning to look away, while Sonata tried to sort them out. Later after she washed and changed, Lightning found Aria in the kitchen brushing her teeth.

“Good morning,” she greeted her.

“Morning,” Lightning replied. But as she reached for a piece of fruit, Lightning saw in a mirror, Aria in her true form. Lightning turned back around to see Aria was still human though as she washed out the toothpaste in her mouth. Lightning thought she was seeing thing and so rubbed her face with her towel.

Later, the three aliens were outside undisguised, feeling hot, dehydrated, and naked.

“So hot…” Aria commented, “what is up with this heat.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get water,” Sonata said as she watered her flowerpot.

Lightning Dust was hiding behind some plants and saw them properly, “They’re aliens…!” she exclaimed, “I had better called CASS!” She was half done dialling the number, when Aria could her attention.

“Holy crap, someone dropped their wallet!” she exclaimed.

“Seriously?!” asked Adagio.

“Whoa, whoa, check it out!” cried Aria.

“Oh boy, are we going to luck out here?” Sonata said.

“Hurry,” Adagio declared as the three dawned their disguises again, luckily, they’re human bodies weren’t naked, they just wore bikinis.

Aria opened the wallet and saw all the money in it, “That’s at least £100,000!”

“All right,” Adagio said.

“Awesome,” cried Sonata. Just then, a police officer passed by on a bike.

“Excuse me, officer!” called Adagio. The officer stopped and turned to face them as he stood his bike against the wall.

“What is it?” he asked. Adagio tried taking the wallet from Aria but she had a griped it harder, until Adagio stamped her foot onto her foot causing Aria to let go of the wallet.

“Someone dropped their wallet,” Adagio said giving the wallet to the police officer.

“Oh,” said the police officer as he took the wallet, “thank you for cooperation.”

After seeing to good deed the three Sirens committed, Lightning decided not to call CASS.

Later, it was snack time, and the four of them enjoyed some buns.

“Y’know if we’d kept that money, we’d have next mouths rent covered,” Aria remarked.

“But the person who dropped it was so glad, he gave us these buns as thanks,” Sonata said.

“It all worked out okay,” Adagio stated, “Maybe… Maybe we should got work somewhere with a hot spring.”

“You wanna move?” Aria asked.

“Like the Everfree Hot Springs?” Sonata asked.

“Still, when are we finally gonna live somewhere we can relax?” questioned Aria. Just then, a bright light came from outside, Aria got up to look, suddenly it crashed landed in their living room.

The impact picked up the senses at CASS, “Something similar to a meteor has crashed in area T-7,” Bon-Bon reported.

“Rainbow, Sunrise, head to the scene and check it out,” Vice-Commander Luna ordered.

“Roger,” the two replied.

Back at the Nebula House, the smoke was starting to clear up.

“I’m glad that didn’t hit us,” said Adagio.

“Yeowch!” cried Sonata.

“What in the world…?” Lightning remarked, but then snapped her head around as saw the girls in their true Siren forms.

“What happened?” questioned Aria as the glow dimmed and there was a baby Samekujira. “Jolly?!” she exclaimed, the little sea animal squeaked at her owner.

“It’s you, Jolly!” Sonata exclaimed.

“Jolly?” questioned Adagio.

“She was with me back on Planet Siren,” Aria said, “My pet shark-whale!”

“You’ve had a pet back home?!” Adagio asked, “and you never told me, mother or father?!”

“I didn’t know how you would have reacted,” Aria replied, “little girl, did you come all this way because you missed me?”

As Jolly squeaked at her owner, Sonata just noticed that they were their true forms and Lightning Dust was staring at them.

“Uh, guys, I gotta ask…” she stuttered, “shouldn’t we be disguised as humans?”

“Oh my God!” cried Adagio, “we’re sorry that we didn’t tell you. The truth is… we’re aliens.”

“I knew,” Lightning Dust replied calmly.

“Really?” Adagio asked.

“Yeah Really?” Sonata asked. Lightning nodded in response.

“Well, now that the cat’s out the bag…” Aria stated, “We need to get out of here!”

“Yeah, that’s right!” cried Adagio and they grabbed a couple of things and dashed out the house.

“Wait!” called Lightning as she chased after them.

The Siren trio ran from the house and passed a playground, Adagio carried her dresses, Sonata her potted plant, and Aria carried Jolly. They didn’t get far, as Sunrise and Rainbow showed up, and blocked their path of escape.

“Hold it!” cried Rainbow, the three aliens trembled in fear as they backed up, “where are you going?”

“Dash, wait!” Lightning Dust called out, as she stepped in between the Alien Sirens and the CASS members.

“Lightning?” Rainbow questioned just as confused.

“You’re friends with a CASS Officer?” Adagio questioned.

“Lightning, step away from those aliens!” Rainbow called.

“They’re not bad aliens,” Lightning told them.

“How would you know that?!” Rainbow exclaimed.

“I got the know them!” Lightning shouted back, “form living with them.”

“That’s right! we’re not here to invade, I swear!” Adagio chimed in, “We’re just want to live quiet lives on Earth.”

“Yeah, we do!” Aria declared.

“It’s true,” Sonata spoke up.

Suddenly, lightning zapped around the playground, and four other aliens appeared, it was the Alien, Zetton, Barbarue, Kemur, and Dada from the security footage.




They presented themselves proudly, their sudden appearance scaring Lightning and the alien Sirens and made Rainbow aimed her alpha pistol at them.

“There you are, shark-whale!” the Barbarue announced.

“Shark-whale?” questioned Sunrise, before noticing Jolly in Aria’s hands.

“Those things are some of the finest monster weapons in the universe,” the Barbarue replied, “if they grow big enough, you can found buyers anywhere.”

“Why don’t you hand it over right now?” said the Alien Zetton, doing a fancy spin and leaning against the slide as he said that.

“Not happening!” shouted Aria.

“Listen up Aliens!” shouted Rainbow before turning back to the Alien Sirens after seeing them get up, “This is Earth! You can’t do what you please here!”

“Interesting,” marked the Barbarue, “You want to have it out?” the Barbarue the slid down the slide and stood in front of his team, “Pick your poison, then. Laser pistol? bare fist?”

Aria was trying to think of something to combat them, and said the first thing that came to her mind, “Then… We challenge you to a game of rugby!”

“What?!” Lightning exclaimed.

“Rugby… you fool,” the Alien Zetton spoke, “do you know who you’re speaking to?”

“DADA!” cried the Dada, as it opened his hand and a hologram of the Barbarue holding a rugby trophy.

“With consecutive Space Rugby League Championships…” announced the Alien Zetton, “Dark Star Cluster’s legendary number eight! The incredible Babalou!”

“S-Seriously?” questioned Aria.

“Well, this is bad,” sighed Sonata.

“I-I’ll have you know…” Adagio stuttered, “We have Canterlot City University incredible number 10 on our side.”

“Ta-da!” cheered Aria.

“Wait! Hang on! I don’t…” Lightning tried to counteract.

“Excellent, there’s four of you, and four of us, including the kid,” Babalou said, “The Game with be in three days! Don’t try to escape!” As the alien got back into the same positions as the once were, “bye now!” and in a puff of smoke, they all disappeared.

“Shoot,” Aria remarked, “Hey, you’ve got to teach us how to play rugby.”

“Please stop!” Lightning told them, “I… I’ve quit rugby.”

“Oh no…” Adagio said, “don’t be cruel.”

“We’re begging you!” Sonata cried.

“Please! Please!” the alien Sirens pleaded, getting on their knees, “Please! Help us out, Teach us! We need you!”

Lightning Dust turned away from them started to walk before Rainbow cut her off.

“Are you running away again?” Rainbow asked, “you’ve lived with these girls, aren’t they your friends?”

“We are!” Adagio called out.

“You’re abandoning them?” Rainbow questioned, “Can you accept that? Can you?”

Lightning was thinking of what to say, “I…”

“You what?” Rainbow asked.

“I…”


Later back at the HQ, Rainbow had explained the situations Commander Celestia and Luna, Celestia was most interested.

“Interesting,” she said, catching Luna off by guard a little, “There’s a certain appeal in the idea of settling things without combat, for once. Let’s watch over this situation.”

“But we need to make sure we handle it cautiously,” Luna remarked, “Fluttershy you hold onto the shark-whale. Applejack, Rarity, make sure the arena is secure.”

“And Rainbow, take care of your friend,” Celestia told her.

“Sir ma’am!” replied Rainbow. She watched Lightning that evening training with the Sirens.

Soon the day came, Lightning and Sirens lined up facing the Dark Star Cluster. The referee was also an alien, an Alien Akumania to be exact.

“We’re getting serious,” Babalou said to Lightning.

There were even commentators in the booth, “Today’s special game is extra-terrestrial rugby,” said one named Open Skies, “it features Babalou’s Dark Star Cluster team, against the Dazzle Nebula team which features an earthling.”

“We are moments away from start of the game,” said the second, named, Sunshowers.

“The winner of this game will custody of the space life form, a shark-whale,” said the third, Clear Skies.

Lightning’s rugby team stood in the entrance to the field, while, Rainbow, Sunrise, Sunset and Fluttershy sat on the on the benches as Twilight and Pinkie, wearing cheerleader outfits cheered for Lightning and the Sirens, Applejack and Rarity with in the Pegasus, flying around making sure where the area was secure. Jolly lay on Fluttershy’s lap, letting the kind alien girl to pet her.

Once the alien Akumania had blown the whistle, the game begin. Lightning started off by kicking the ball, it flew through the air and was caught by the Alien Zetton, who then ran to the goal, when then passed it to Babalou, who then passed it to Kemur, which then used his fast running powers to outrun everyone taunting them and scored. Kemur moved so fast that, Sunrise, Sunset and Fluttershy couldn’t keep up with his speed.

“And that’s a successful try by the Kemur!” cried Open Skies.

“The Dark Star Cluster is up 5 points,” Sunshowers reported.

The game played on, with the Dark Star Cluster having the upper hand by using their powers. After Babalou kicked the ball over the goal, the teams grappled with each other to push their opponents away. Although, Lightning Dust managed to get the ball and tossed it to Aria, she ran towards their own goal. But it was Babalou using his shapeshifting power. Lightning, Adagio, Sonata and Aria tried to score a goal, but the Dark Star Cluster kept winning, they were too good at tackling, defending, and running. When Dada was handed the ball, he teleported around to tease Lightning and her team.

Babalou pushed Sonata out the way and flipped to show off as he scored. “you’re so weak,” he mocked, “this is barely a game.”

“What the heck?!” cried Lightning.

“So Frustrating!” complained Adagio.

“Dammit! This sucks!” screamed Aria.

“Goodnight, everybody,” Sonata spoke as she fell to her knees then the floor.

“That’s the end of the first half,” announced Open Skies.

“The current score is 51-0,” declared Sunshowers.

“Nebula has let the Dark Star Cluster gain a huge lead,” Clear Skies reported.

“I know you all can do this!” Lightning Dust told the Alien Sirens in a group huddle.

“She means me,” Aria responded in her cocky way, “I can handle it.”

“Okay, let’s go!” Lightning Dust cried.

“YEAH!” they all yelled. The alien Akumania blew the whistle and started the second half.

“Take this!” called Babalou as he got ready to kick the ball, “Bullet Babalou Kick!” As he kicked the ball, it fired off like a bullet and struck Adagio in the stomach, causing her to go flying back and fall to the ground. The ball rolled off her as she moaned in pain.

“You okay?!” asked Lightning.

Aria had the ball for a bit before getting tackled by Kemur, but she held onto the ball, and got kicked by the other team.

“Hey, stop it!” cried Lightning, “Ref, that’re cheating!”

But the Alien Akumania just turned away. “Flagrant fouls by the Dark Star Cluster!” Open Skies monitored, as Lightning had Dada’s attention, Sonata pushed Kemur out the way and took the ball from Aria, “Is the referee even paying attention?”

Sonata ran to try and score but Babalou came stopped her by firing his Babalou Beam at her. “Not good!” she cried as she fell over and threw the ball.

“You guys are playing dirty!” cried Lightning Dust as she grabbed the ball and her eyes lit up with lightning bolts, “You’re not gonna get away with hurting my friends like this!”

Lightning Dust ran forward, Dada, Kemur and Alien Zetton where running toward him, Lightning just kept running and then charged right through them like bowling pins, and just over the line and scored. Sunrise and the others watching cheered for Lightning, even back at base, Derpy, Flash, Sandalwood, Microchips, Lyra, and Bon-Bon cheered for them, Luna and Celestia just watched with stern faces.

“Yeah, nice one Lightning!” called out Rainbow.

Now Lightning’s team started to score, and catch up with the Dark Star Cluster. They had successful passes to each other and magnificently avoid tackles.

“And it looks like Nebula is making and definite comeback!” announced Sunshowers, “just look at that score gap shrink.” And indeed it did. Every time Lightning scored the score gap would shrink bit by bit.

Soon the score was all roughly tied up, “If this goal kick is good, Nebula will have come from behind to win this game,” Open Skies said. As Lightning placed the ball down, and then kicked it. It flew high and over the goal.

Rainbow, Sunrise, Sunset, Twilight, Pinkie and Fluttershy cheered loudly as the score showed 52-51. The Nebula team had won.

“that’s the game!” cried Clear Skies, “No sides!”

“52-51!” exclaimed Open Skies, “ Nebula has won it!”

“They did it!” cried Derpy as Lyra and Bon-Bon hugged and Flash, Sandalwood and Microchips high fived.

“YES! YES!” yelled Celestia and Luna as they jumped for joy and cheered like a pair of little children, this made the others just stare at them in disbelief.

Lightning’s rugby team all ran out on to the pitch and surrounded her and the alien Sirens and cheered for their teammate. Babalou was sulking on his knees when an arm stuck out to him. The alien looked up to see Lightning with her arm outstretched.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked.

“Once the game is over, no one’s on different sides,” Lightning said, but Babalou just smacked her hand away.

“No sides?! well, in space, the field has no right or left or above or below!” shouted Babalou as he ran other to his team, “You think you can mock me?! I’ll teach you to fear the Dark Star Cluster!”

And in a cloud of red smoke, the Dark Star Cluster started to grow to gigantic size. Everyone started to run away for cover, even Open Skies, Sunshowers, and Clear Skies ran out of the booth they were in.

“Time to cause some mayhem,” cried Babalou as the four aliens emerged from the cloud of red smoke, “hand over the shark-whale!”

Sunrise looked up and ran off to transform into Ultraman Scorn, “Sunrise!” cried Fluttershy before Sunset grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

“let’s move Flutters,” Sunset said.

Once Sunrise was a good distance away, his Ultra Gauntlets appeared on his hands, and he entered the starry nexus, as he pulled out his Ultraseven and Mebius coins.

“Bond me with your weapon, Seven!”

{ULTRASEVEN}

“Bond me with your flame, Mebius!"

{ULTRAMAN MEBIUS}

“With the fire in my heart, I'll burn away the evil!!”

{RISE, ULTRAMAN SCORN SOLID BRAVE!!}

Ultraman Scorn landed and stuck and fighting pose, as Lightning’s rugby team all awed in his glory. Scorn the ran forward and charged into Babalou bashing him into Kemur and Alien Zetton causing them to stumble back. Everyone cheered as Scorn elbowed Alien Zetton in the back and side-stepped Kemur causing him to fall to the ground. Then rolled over Babalou’s back, the Alien Barbarue tried to tackle Scorn who just jumped out the way and causing Babalou to fall onto his face.

Dada tried to hit Scorn but he grabbed his arm, spun and kicked Alien Zetton in the stomach, then threw Dada into the alien. He then pushed Kemur to the ground as he tried to dive for him and then threw Babalou over his shoulder. Alien Zetton pushed Dada away from him only for the black and white alien to get kicked in the chest and go flying back into Alien Zetton.

Babalou tried to kick Scorn but the Ultra dodged, blocked and deflected the alien’s attacks before then kicking Babalou in the chest and then round-house kick him in the face, causing the alien to fly back. Scorn’s body then began to grow in temperature as flames wrapped around him.

“Scorn Dynamite!” Sunrise cried, as he charged forward and did a rugby huddle with the aliens.

The aliens pushed back hard against Scorn, but the hot temperature of Scorn’s body was weakening them and with a cry from Scorn, he exploded, sending the aliens screaming back into space. Scorn then reformed with his colour timer flashing and brushed his head as if he had hair in his face, which Sunrise did have but it just looked silly for an Ultra to do.

“Me and you guys made for the best team ever, huh?” Aria remarked.

“Yep,” Sonata responded.

“We won because of you all. And Ultraman,” Lightning replied.

“No,” Adagio declared, “we won thanks to you, Lightning.”

“Yeah,” Sonata agreed.

“You did it Lightning!” cried Rainbow as she ran over and hugged her friend from behind.

“Dash!” Lightning exclaimed.

“You looked like you were having fun, dude,” Rainbow stated.

“Thanks for cheering for us,” Lightning said, she then felt a hand on her shoulder, it was her rugby coach.

“That was a nice try, and a nice goal,” her coach remarked.

“Thank you sir,” Lightning replied bowing to him.

“Come on back,” he told her, “Let’s take this team to England.”

“Right!” declared Lightning.

Her team then ran up to her and cheered to have her back on the team. As her team cheered and Sunrise, Rainbow and the other watching them happily, Adagio, Aria and Sonata knew what they had to do now. They nodded to each other and quietly waved goodbye as they walked away.

Now the Nebula house was empty, everything as gone and the hole that Jolly made was patched over with carboard. Lightning stood alone in the rugby patch and just smiled, she was happy that she met the three Alien Sirens, but was a little sad she never got to say a final goodbye to them. On a hill near the pitch, the Alien Siren could see Lightning and they were a little sad too.

“She was a nice girl,” Adagio said, “it’s a shame we have to leave now.”

“I rather liked it here,” Aria remarked, holding Jolly to her chest.

“Me too,” Sonata responded.

“Maybe you don’t to,” came a voice form behind them, the three looked back at saw Sunrise walking up to them.

“What do you mean?” Adagio asked.

“On the behalf of Commander Celestia of the Canterlot Attack Squad Service, who is also my aunt, I invite you to join us at CASS,” Sunrise announced.

The Alien Sirens’ jaws dropped, “Are you serious?” asked Aria.

“Yes I am,” Sunrise replied, “Fluttershy has an animal sanctuary so Jolly can live with other creatures, you can each have your own rooms, you can get free meals and you don’t have to paid for any rent.”

“You had me at don’t have to paid for rent,” Adagio said, Sunrise held out his hand.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata all took a hold and shook it. Just then all three aliens started to glow and once they let go of Sunrise’s hand, he held three different Ultra coins. Sonata had given him the Justice coin, Adagio had given him the Agul coin and Aria the Hikari coin.

“What the?” Aria questioned.

“Does this mean…?” Adagio asked.

“That you are…?” Sonata quizzed.

Sunrise just chuckled and gave them a wink as he walked off. the Alien Sirens then followed him and wanted to ask him questions regarding Ultraman Scorn.

“Oh and you’re going to have to stay in your human disguises,” Sunrise said, get a groan from Aria and a chuckle from Adagio and Sonata at their sister.


Yo all you dudes and dudettes, I'm Sandalwood, and I'm here to bring you this instalment of Wondercolt Monster Library. Today we will be looking at, Samakujira, or translated into English, Shark-Whale. They actually size of it, not the baby.

Samakujia the Sea Animal. He's 63 meters long and weighs at 26,000 tonnes. his home is the Planet Valky.

Samekujira is a shark Kaiju that original fought Ultraman Taro. A creature native to the home planet of Alien Valky, a Samekujira was taken by the Space Fisherman to Earth as a part of his plan to show off his skill in catching it, then use the event as a springboard to take over the Earth afterwards. However, Taro destroyed Samekujira before Valky could carry out his plan, enraging the alien.

Honestly I'm glad I didn't fight against one today, plus the baby was too cute to destroy, but Dark Star Cluster was the easiest fight I had ever fought on earth. And there were three of them! like come on!

Oh Darn man, we're out of time to continue. Well I guess we'll see you next time on Wondercolt Monster Library.

Goodbye guys.

Author's Note:

Sup guys

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. If their any Rugby fans I do apologise for not knowing the terminology I've not played or watched rugby because I don't like sports. and I think because it was rugby is what made this be a late chapter

but again I hope you liked it and I'll see you on the next one