• Published 27th May 2020
  • 1,838 Views, 14 Comments

Ultraman Scorn Season 1 - SuperSamYoshi



When Earth is in danger their is only one that can help but he's not of this world.

  • ...
15
 14
 1,838

Episode 11: The Targeted Woman

We're off to school Auntie!

Wait! You two are forgetting something.

What's that?

A good luck kiss from your Auntie.

Oh oops.


Sunrise and Sunset were flying in the Pegasus, looking over the area below. Sunrise pulled down his head set on his helmet to talk to base.

“Nothing strange above Canterlot City,” Sunrise reported, “We’re heading towards Detrot.”

“Roger,” Rarity replied, she was taking over for Lyra and Bon-Bon while they along with Derpy, Flash, Sandalwood, Microchips and Luna go to England for an important meeting to represent CASS, “Rainbow and Applejack, come in.”

“Nothing to report,” Rainbow replied, she and AJ were in the Griffin, “We’re heading to Cloudsdale.”

“Roger,” Rarity said, as she unintentionally turned off the radar, “Nothing to report from the patrol teams.”

“Good work,” Celestia replied.

Meanwhile, in the Pegasus, Sunset noticed something was wrong.

“That’s strange,” Sunset said, “the control stick is…”

“Let me try,” Sunrise said.

“Okay,” Sunset replied, Sunrise tired to the control stick to work, but he couldn’t.

“Well?” Sunset asked.

“Its no good!” Sunrise stated as the pegasus spun out of control, “HQ, HQ, come in! HQ, come in!” But with the switch off, Rarity didn’t get anything. “Pegasus to Griffin, Pegasus to Griffin!” Sunrise tried to call the Griffin.

“Rainbow! Rainbow!” Sunset screamed.

“This is the Griffin,” Rainbow answered calmly.

“Malfunction!” Sunset cried, “We’re crashing into Detrot Lake!”

“What’s the cause?” Rainbow asked.

“Unknown,” Sunset replied, “we can’t reach HQ either.”

“That’s strange,” Sunset said, “the instruments are all normal.”

“To the Lake!” Sunrise shouted, “we have to get to the lake or else! We can’t crash into any civilian homes.”

The Pegasus flew above the large lake behind Detrot, but they were getting too close to the waves.

“Oh! Sunrise, eject!” Sunset called.

“Right!” Sunrise replied, the two ejected from the Pegasus. As the two parachuted down, the Pegasus flew into the water. Exploding once it touched the waves.

“HQ! HQ!” Rainbow tried to call CASS HQ, but had the same result as Sunset and Sunrise, “No good. Let’s head back.”

Applejack agreed, as she turned to Griffin around back to the base.

The rest of the Rainbooms waited for a while for Sunrise and Sunset to call. But they got nothing. Celestia grew tired of waiting, but it was mainly because she was worried about Nephew.

“Let’s begin a search immediately,” she declared. Applejack, Rainbow, Pinkie Twilight and Fluttershy agreed.

“I’m so sorry,” Rarity remarked, “I don’t know how I made such a stupid mistake like turning off the switch.”

“It was a momentary mistake,” Celestia told her, “try to be careful. Rainbow, AJ, let’s head out.”

“Yes ma’am,” the two girls replied.

“Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie, stay here with Rarity,” Celestia ordered.

“Yes ma’am,” they replied.

“Commander, I’m fine,” Rarity insisted, “I’ll be careful. All of you can search for Sunset and Sunrise.”

“No,” Celestia stated, “it’s not I don’t trust you, we only need three people. Let’s go.”

“Yes ma’am,” Applejack and Rainbow replied as they left.

“I’m sorry,” Rarity said to no one in particular.

“Rarity, it’s fine,” Twilight assured her friend, “take a break.”

“Okay,” Rarity replied.


Celestia, Rainbow and Applejack took flight, with Celestia in the Griffin, while Rainbow and Applejack were in a Breezie each. They flew around the area, but it was starting to get dark.

“Dammit,” Celestia cured, “winter days are too short.”

“Commander,” called Applejack, “I don’t think we’ll find them.”

Celestia wanted to keep searching, but AJ was right, it was getting too dark, “Very well,” she reluctantly replied, “let’s head back. HQ. HQ.”

“Yes this is HQ,” Twilight replied. She and Rarity were on the controls, while Pinkie and Fluttershy were playing a game of Uno. And Fluttershy was winning.

“With the sun setting, it’s getting too difficult to continue,” Celestia told her, “we’re heading back to base. Give us radar guidance. Request a search the coast guard.”

“Roger,” Twilight replied, as Rarity unintentionally flicked the switch off again, making the radar turn off.

Because the Griffin and Breezies don’t have head lights for reasons, and that the radar was turned off, Celestia, Rainbow and Applejack failed to see the Passenger plane coming toward them.

“Commander!” Rainbow called on the radio, she was the first to notice, “Passenger Plane ahead!”

“What?!” Celestia asked, she couldn’t see it, until it was a dangerous close. Celestia, Rainbow and Applejack swerved left, right, and up to avoid the plane. “Are you two ok?” she asked Rainbow and AJ.

“Yeah,” Rainbow replied.

“A little shaken but I’m fine,” Applejack replied.

“HQ, Twilight! What is the meaning of this?!” Celestia called angrily on the radio, “what happened to the radar?!”

“There’s nothing wrong here,” Twilight replied as she looked over the controls, she then saw the radar was off, “Oh, that Switch!”

“What?!” Rarity expanded, as she quickly switched the switch back on.

“Commander, I’m sorry,” Twilight replied.

“A crash then a near miss,” Commander Celestia thought out loud, “what is going on with CASS?!”

“UNO!” came Pinkie’s voice, she shouted so loud that Celestia heard it.

“I guess Pinkie won,” Rainbow thought to herself.


Back at the base, Celestia was walking back and forth, trying to calm herself. Twilight and Rarity stood with their heads lowered. Rainbow and Applejack were standing aside with cross looks on their faces. Pinkie and Fluttershy stood in the conner, worried to what might happen to their friends.

“I’m not trying to point fingers, but…” Celestia said turning to face Rarity and Twilight, “don’t hesitate when trying to find the reason for an accident. What is it?”

“Actually…” Twilight said, as she sat down in her place at the controls, she reached over with her left arm, to show that it wasn’t her, as she couldn’t reach the switch.

“I see,” Celestia said, “so you had nothing to do with this switch, Twilight?”

“I don’t understand,” Rarity was now crying, her mascara running down her face, “I don’t remember turning that off.”

“Losing a member while Sunset and Sunrise are missing hurts,” Celestia remarked, “but I have no choice. Rarity, take a one-month vacation.” Rarity looked up in shock and slight horror. “This isn’t a punishment, it’s just a vacation. Go home and enjoy some time with your family, got it?”

“Commander,” Rarity said, a little relieved that she wasn’t being fired.

“Be sure to come back after one month,” Celestia told her.

“Yes Ma’am,” Rarity replied.

Soon Rarity was changed into a more casual outfit, (or as casual you can get with Rarity) and was making her way home, but she still felt really sad to what she did. As she walked down the street, she was unaware of the blue scales growing on her neck, or the pointy objects pushes against her shirt. At her house, the telephone rang, and her mother, Betty Bagley (also known as Cookie Crumble) answered it.

“Yes, Bagley residence,” Betty answered, “oh hello Commander Celestia, thank you for looking after my daughters. I just hope Rarity’s proving herself useful. No, she hasn’t returned yet.”

“It’s her first time off in a while,” Celestia spoke from the other end of the phone, “spoil her as much as she’s likes. Thank you.”

“Was that the right words to use?” Applejack asked, “She spend money faster than Rainbow eating a Meatball Sub.”

“Hey!” Rainbow said giving Applejack a punch on the shoulder.

“Six of us,” Celestia said, looking over the remaining Rainbooms, “it’s a little sad, but six is better than three. We’ll figure something out. Now about Sunrise and Sunset...”

Suddenly, an alarm went off, “The Police Hotline!” exclaimed Twilight as she ran to the phone.

“Commander, it must be them!” cried Pinkie, “they must’ve been rescued!”

“Yes this is CASS,” Twilight answered the phone, “What? A Monster? In the Maretropolis Complex Area? Okay! We’ll head out immediately!”

“Oh, if all six of us is out,” Fluttershy pointed out, “then HQ will be empty.”

“then, you should stay here Commander,” Rainbow said, “Us five will go.”

“It’s fine,” Applejack responded, “we’ll defeat the monster.”

“No, I’ll go too,” Commander Celestia insisted, “our duty to the people is to defeat monsters not to protect our HQ. Anyway, Fluttershy and Pinkie, you two stay behind and wait for any word on Sunset and Sunrise.”

“Right,” the two girls replied.

“Let’s go,” Celestia said to Twilight, Rainbow, and Applejack, and the four left.

“Want to play another role of Uno?” Fluttershy asked.

“Sure,” Pinkie replied.

At the Maretropolis Oil Complex, it was getting attacked by a poultry-looking monster. It had a long neck, blue feather-looking scales, two-digit claws and toes, a long tail, purple spikes on its back, and a purple comb and wattle. The monster was called Femigon.

Femigon started to breath fire onto the complex, causing fuel tanks to explode as it rampaged. Soon the Griffin and three Breezies flew in.

“Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack listen up,” Celestia called to them, “if three of the four of us go down, the remaining member will forget about getting revenge and return to HQ. Wait for Sunset and Sunrise to return and attack again. Let’s leave who survives up to luck. That’s all. Commander’s orders.”

“Commander, I don’t want to be the last one,” Rainbow replied.

“Same here,” Applejack chimed in.

“The same with me,” Twilight spoke up.

The four jets flew down over the fuel complex. “begin attack!” Celestia ordered, “be sure not to hit the fuel tanks!”

The jets started to fire onto Femigon making the monster roar in pain.

The jets started to fire onto Femigon making the monster roar in pain. As the jets continued to fire upon Femigon, some of their shots miss and hit some of the buildings behind the monster. The jets flew around and turned back to Femigon.

“Okay, finish it!” Celestia called out as Rainbow, Twilight and Applejack replied. The three jets fired bombs down on Femigon, and just as Rainbow dropped her bombs on Femigon, the monster disappeared.


Sometime had passed once the three made it back to base. Twilight Rainbow and AJ had joined Pinkie and Fluttershy in their game of Uno, with Celestia slipped her coffee.

“I wonder want happened to Sunset and Sunrise,” said Pinkie.

“Oh, I hope nothing awful has happened to them,” Fluttershy remarked.

“They’re capable,” Celestia assured them, “I’m sure they’ll be back. I hope.” She still felt worried for her nephew, “we’ll just have to fight until they do.”

“Commander, we don’t have a choice,” Rainbow said, as Pinkie places down a plus two to AJ, “we should call Rarity back and have her look after HQ.”

“But, if she makes a mistake, she’ll probably suffer irreparable mental shock,” Applejack told her.

“Don’t you think it’s strange,” Celestia said to the four, “forgetting her mistakes, Rarity is one of us. A proud member of CASS. News about the monster in Maretropolis has gone across the country. There’s no way she hasn’t heard of it.”

“that’s right,” Pinkie said.

“Considering how responsible she is,” Applejack said, “she’d probably disobey her orders and return, at least contact us.”

“That’s right,” Celestia said taking a slip of her coffee, “it’d be great if she’s off having fun without TV or radio, but no such place exists in this day and age. She should know about the monster…”

“UNO! I WIN,” Pinkie shouted, getting really excited that she won.

“…If she’s still alive,” Celestia mournfully said, the realisation that Rarity could’ve been killed swept over the remaining Rainbooms. Celestia ran to the phone and dialled Rarity’s home number, “Oh, hello. Is this the Bagley residence? Is Rita there?” Her face turned pale, “She hasn’t returned yet?!” Celestia turned her head to the four at the table.

“Could it be…” Applejack said, not wanting to believe it.

“Suicide?” Rainbow finished, Fluttershy covered her mouth.

“After your call, I had made a feast and waited for her,” Betty Bagley told Celestia on the phone, “but I guess she headed back after the monster appeared.” Just then, Rarity walked into the house looking very tired, catching her mother off guard a bit, “Oh, Rita.”

“Um, what’s wrong? Hello?” Celestia asked, Betty had suddenly stopped talking.

“Oh my daughter just…” Betty said as Rarity leant up against a pole, “I’m sorry, it’s my daughter, but she looks very tired. Like she was drinking. Excuse me.” And she hanged up as Rarity slowly slid down the pole to the floor.

“Apparently she came home drunk,” Celestia said to the four.

“Whew!” exclaimed Pinkie.

“Well I guess she went to some underground bar,” Celestia said, “and got drunk without hearing about the monster business.”

Back at Rarity’s house, Betty was shaking her to wake up, “Rita! Rita!” Betty said as she stood Rarity up, “you finally got a vacation. Why didn’t you come straight back? Why do you stick of oil?”

“I don’t know,” Rarity replied sleepily, “I was walking through Canterlot, but when I came to I was in front of the house. I’m tired. I’m really tired.”

“Rita!” Betty called to her, but Rarity didn’t hear her as she walked upstairs to her room.

Back at the base, Celestia had joined in on the uno game.

“Well then,” she said placing down a red four, “I have three cards left.” She had two yellow five as a colour changer. Silence fell over the five. Until Rainbow spoke up.

“Commander, I’m sure you intend to leave at less one or two of us youngster here to guide the base,” she said, “but you aren’t putting your personal feelings ahead?”

“That’s right,” Applejack said, “if anyone should die first, it would be us four.”

“Wait what?” Fluttershy said.

“If you stay here, you could put together the next CASS team right away, Commander,” Pinkie chimed in.

“But us youngsters don’t have that sort of organizing ability,” Twilight remarked, “well expect me.”

Celestia just chuckled, “All right, We’re stay together then,” Celestia said as she won the Uno game. She got up and went to make a cup of tea.

“Sunrise and Sunset are getting left out,” Fluttershy remarked.

“How long do those two intend on swimming?” Rainbow chuckled.

As the sun lifted into the sky, the still silence in the air was broken by the sounds of gasping. Sunset and Sunrise had swam from the middle of the lake to shore without taking a break. Once Sunrise walked ashore, he collapsed onto the sand.

“Man, I haven’t swam this much since I was in training,” Sunset gasps as she collapses next to Sunrise.

Sunrise felt something uncomfortable in his shirt. He opened it and pulled out a small, dead octopus. “I think I boiled it with my body heat,” he said. Sunset laughed, Sunrise cringed as he looked over the octopus then he tossed it away.

“Laughter aside,” Sunset said, “I wonder where we are?”

“It seems like Whinnyapolis,” Sunrise commented looking at the fuel complex to close to them.

“What?” Sunset said, “from Detrot to Whinnyapolis. Well that was certainly a cold swim.”

The two cousins laughed but Sunrise stopped when he looked to his left. “Sunset look!” he shouted panicked.

Sunset looked and was shocked as well. They saw Femigon, stomping through the oil complex and breathing fire. Buildings and fuel tanks exploded from the flames.

“Unarmed and soaked at a time like this,” Sunset commented.

“Dammit!” Sunrise retorted as he started to dash towards the complex.

Hey Sunrise!” Sunset called out as she ran after him, “Sunrise, wait up!

Back at Rarity’s house, Betty had came into Rarity’s room to give her breakfast in bed.

“Now eat up and feel better,” Betty replied but when she turned to Rarity’s bed, she wasn’t there, “Rita?” She picked up Rarity’s nightgown, that was in shreds, “it reeks of oil.”

The Griffin and two Breezies flew in the sky towards the Whinnyapolis. Celestia piloted the Griffin, while Rainbow and AJ piloted the two Breezies. They descended and fired at the Femigon.

On the ground Sunrise was still running, he was running faster than Sunset trying to catch up. Celestia and Rainbow fired missiles at the monster, but as Applejack was about to fire her missiles, when Femigon breathed fire at her. Applejack couldn’t dodge in time and started to descend to the ground.

“AJ!” cried Rainbow. Applejack was losing control as she fell out the sky.

Sunrise ran and jumped in the air, raising his arms, and jumped into the starry nexus. He quickly pull out his Ultra coins and placed them in the slots.

"Gift me with the power of healing, Cosmos".

{ULTRAMAN COSMOS}

"Gift me with the power of Speed, Fuma".

{ULTRAMAN FUMA}

{RISE ULTRAMAN SCORN FULL MOON SHURIKEN!!}

Ultraman Scorn rose up in his Full Moon Shuriken form and caught Applejack before she hit the ground. Scorn carefully place Applejack down and the ran to fight Femigon. Scorn rolled on the ground and used his legs to keep Femigon back. Femigon struggled but then kicked at Scorn making him roll backwards.

Scorn stood up and kicked Femigon in the head and started to wrestle with the head. Scorn tried to flip the monster over his shoulder, but the monster was too heavy. Femigon tried to shake Scorn off and managed to flip him over herself. Scorn looked up at Femigon as she charged towards him. Scorn dodged and Femigon fell on a building, causing it to explode. Scorn jumped onto Femigon and started to bet her down.

Back on the shore, Sunset was looking around for Sunrise, but she couldn’t find him. She spotted Commander Celestia, Rainbow, and Applejack.

“Commander!” she called to them.

“Oh, Sunset, You’re safe!” Celestia called to her.

“Commander, did you see Sunrise?!” Sunset asked.

“No,” Celestia replied.

Scorn continued to bet down on Femigon, until the monster kicked Scorn of her, causing Scorn to roll and brake some pipes. Femigon stomped over and kicked at Scorn some more before pinning him down with her foot. Scorn reached to a broken pipe and poked it into Femigon’s eye. The monster got off Scorn, but as Scorn got up and was about to attack again, Femigon turned around and stabbed Scorn using the spikes on her back. Scorn called out in pain, as Femigon slowly pulled her spikes out. Scorn fell to his knees as Femigon clamed her mouth around Scorn’s head.

Femigon bit down hard, Scorn tried to get up and get Femigon’s jaws off his head, but she was too strong. The monster got Scorn on the ground and started to drag him across the floor. Scorn’s colour timer started to blink. Femigon finally let go of Scorn’s head, the Ultra clutched his head in pain. As Scorn slowly got to his feet, he saw Femigon was making her way to the water. Scorn got his bearings and ran after the monster. Femigon was just going under the waves, when Scorn jumped in after her.

“Commander,” Sunset pointed out, “the Lake leads to the ocean, and to the Seaquestria Base!”

Femigon swam under the water, with Scorn in hot pursuit. Scorn landed on the lakebed, a few meters away from Femigon. Scorn grabbed Femigon’s tail to try and hold her still, but she threw him away, making him land on a rock. Femigon charged towards him, but Scorn jumped onto the rock, making Femigon to smash her head into the rock. Femigon tried again, but Scorn jumped off the rock and Femigon ran into it. Scorn smashed Femigon’s head into the rock a couple of times, then he grabbed Femigon’s wattles and with his foot on the monster’s body, yanked the wattles off.

Femigon tried to flee, but the lights on Scorn’s gauntlets glowed yellow.

“Sunlight Shot!” Scorn cried out, as crossed his arms and while taking a knee, clutching right arm, and reaching out said arm, fired a beam of plasma hotter than the sun. The beam struck Femigon in the back, causing the monster to explode. A bright light flew out where the monster was, and Scorn caught in his hands. He didn’t open them, but he saw in them, that he was holding Rarity. Another bright lights shone out of her and into Scorn’s Colour Timer.

Sunrise within Scorn reached out and grabbed it. It was another Ultra Coin. It had a red Ultra, pointing his arm out and her a red crest mark on his chest just below his colour timer.

Scorn looked to the sky and took off. Once he was out the water, he placed Rarity on the ground and flew off as a spiritual orb left her body. Celestia, and the rest ran down to the shore and saw Rarity on the ground passed out.

“Rarity!” Rainbow shouted as she and Applejack helped her up off the ground.

“Hang in there, Sugarcube,” Applejack remarked.

“Okay this way,” Celestia told them.

“Right,” Rainbow and AJ replied. They carried Rarity to some rocks and laid her down gently.

“Right here,” Celestia said.

“Rarity wake up,” Sunset tapped Rarity’s cheek gently. Rarity slowly started to wake up.

“Where am I?” she asked confused, she slowly sat up as Rainbow and AJ helped her, “What happened to me? Commander, did I make another mistake?”

“Don’t worry,” Celestia chuckled, “you were taken over by a space alien. The accidents weren’t your fault.”

“Ultraman solved everything,” Applejack said.

“Yeah,” Rainbow remarked.

“Let’s get going,” Celestia said as Rainbow and AJ help Rarity up.

“Oh?” Sunset said as she looked over to the water, “Oh! Look it’s Sunrise!”

Sunrise had washed up a good distance from them, he started to get up and waved to everyone.

“That idiot,” Sunset remarked, “Sunrise, how much swimming do you intend to do?!”

Sunrise fell a tickle in his clothes, he opened his jacket and a bunch of fish fell out. The group called Fluttershy, Twilight and Pinkie down and they lit a fire and cooked the fish for lunch. Sunrise and Rarity were wrapped up in blankets due to catching colds from behind wet, as Sunrise sneezed, while everyone else enjoyed their dinner of cooked fish.

“Here, want some,” Pinkie said to Twilight offering her some lemonade.

“Thank you,” Twilight replied.

Everyone enjoyed the time by the water and eating the fish. Except Rarity and Sunrise, who just shivered under their blankets and sneezed.


Howdy all, I'm Apple Bloom.

Heya everyone, I'm Sweetie Belle.

Sup guys, I'm Scootaloo.

And welcome to this instalment of Wondercolt Monster Library. Today we will be looking at, the Femigon.

Femigon, the Human Soul monster, or Will-o-the-wisp Monster. Her stands at 70 meters tall, weighs at 50,000 tonnes, neck length at 20 meters. Her home is space.

A female monster who made a surprise appearance after a run of alien invasions, Femigon seemingly requires the possession of living beings in order to manifest her physical form.The Femigon suit had a bump on its back; this is where the suit actor would place his head while the monster's actual head was manipulated by a string.Despite its identical appearance to poultry, Femigon's actual design inspiration is a mermaid.

Femigon was pretty strong with a equally strong jaw, my head really hurt after that. It's a good thing that I didn't show any blood when I got stabbed.

Yeah, how didn't you bleed.

That must of really hurt.

How can anyone live after that? and what does your blood look like?

Light. Ultra's blood is light.

Oh no, we're out of time.We hopped you enjoyed this instalment of Wondercolt Monster Library. We hope you'll join us next time. Until then...

Goodbye Y'all!

See ya!

Bye-Bye!

See you all next time!

Author's Note:

hi guys, I hoped you enjoy this episode of Ultraman Scorn.

next episode would either be a two parter, introduce a new character and gimmick, or Ultraman Razor will show you

either up to you guys, or just me as no one is really replying to me