• Published 17th Dec 2011
  • 2,542 Views, 94 Comments

Waking up in a new world - finesthour



This is a self insert story of me entering the My little pony world. Be noticed that I am a huge bro

  • ...
16
 94
 2,542

Waking up in a new world chapter 3

Fluttershy ran back into the mammals room and closed the door. She had brought all of her animal treating supplies with her, but was afraid it was not enough for such a big animal. She grabbed the bucket of water she had with her and put it on his bed. She grabbed a sponge with her hooves and flew towards him. She blushed as she realized what she now had to do.

“I have to take his... clothing off.” She said out loud, once again afraid she woke him up. When he did not move, Fluttershy began to take off his shirt, fiddling with it as she did so. She had trouble getting it over his head, but eventually got it off. She was surprised when she saw what his body looked like under it’s clothes.

“He looks so much different than any animal I have ever seen...” She once again said out loud, and put her hoof over her self to stop from talking.

“Fluttershy, you are such a loudmouth!” She thought. She dipped the sponge that was in her hooves and began to wash the mammal. She was completely red from embarrassment, and she did not fully understand why. She had taken care of many animals before this, so shy is she feeling this way?

Whenever she finished cleaning his chest, she looked down toward his lower body, and she turned a compete shade of pink. She now had to take his lower clothes off. She slowly reached down to his pants, and put her hooves on the outer rims. Suddenly, while she began to take his pants off, he grabbed her hooves.

“What the hell are you doing to me?” I yelled at the yellow pony.

The small yellow pony squeaked in terror as she fell off of me and onto the floor. I quickly felt bad for her, as I called out,

“Are you okay?”

When she did not answer, I jumped off the bed, careful not to step on her. I knelt down beside her, and looked at her in the eyes. She looked back at me in complete terror, her face completely pink.

“What were you doing with my pants?” I said, putting emphasis on the word pants.

She started to slowly mutter out words that could not be understood, until I shushed her.

“Look, I am sorry I scared you. I am just a little freaked out right now. You can stand up, I am not mad.” I said, trying to sound as pleasant as possible. I smiled down at her, and she seemed to calm down. I held out my hand to her, and she put her hoof out. I pulled her to her legs, and she looked down at the ground. I seemed to tower over her, being 5’’11. She must of been at least 4’5’’. She was just so tiny. But for some reason, she was kind of cute...

I quickly shook my head, surprised at how I was thinking. I was thinking a pony was cute. A pony! I quickly realized that I had been thinking to myself rather too long, and the small pony was still staring at the ground, most likely extremely embarrassed. I quietly laughed and asked,

“So... what is your name?”

She began to stammer again, and a small. “Fluttershy” could be heard.

I began to walk backwards, complete shock hitting my mind. I have heard that name before. I have heard it everyday on the Internet. This was the pony from the show I pretended to like...