• Published 17th Dec 2011
  • 2,541 Views, 94 Comments

Waking up in a new world - finesthour



This is a self insert story of me entering the My little pony world. Be noticed that I am a huge bro

  • ...
16
 94
 2,541

Waking up in a new world chapter 5

Fluttershy and I continued to talk on the bed for some time after. I never noticed it before when I was watching the show, but she is very interesting. As I talked to her, I found myself looking into her eyes constantly and becoming trapped in them. She never caught me looking, or at least she did not show she knew. When we neared an hour’s length of talking, she brought up the question.

“So how did you get this room out here anyway?” She asked this as quietly as possible, as if not to sound stupid. I gently laughed and responded with,

“I honestly have no clue. I just woke up here this morning.” I said this louder than I had meant to, and she took it as if I was being sarcastic. She started to tilt her head down to the bed, embarrassed of her question. I tried to pet her again, but I missed her head and started to pet her mane. She started to shiver under my touch, and it made my face turn red. I continued to stroke her flowing mane. It felt like I was touching the softest fabrics in the world, and it smelt like flowers. I trailed down her mane and continued to pet her, her body heat now extremely high.

I realized how uncomfortable she must have been, and I tore my hand away from her, feeling ashamed. When I did this, she looked up at me with eyes that melted the fabric of my soul. She softly said,

“Why did you stop...”

I felt my face turn completely red, and I turned away from her. I felt her move on the bed, and I began to feel very bad. I had caused her to feel sad... and it was hurting me. Why was I feeling this way over a pony?

I turned back around after my face had returned to its normal color, and I saw Fluttershy was looking at my phone with great curiosity. She looked as if she had never seen something like it before. I crawled over to where she was on my bed and looked at the phone as well.

“What is this... thing Gary?” She asked quietly, her curiosity taking over her.

I gently laughed at the question, and took the phone from her hooves. I pressed the power button on it, and the phone’s screen sprang to life, causing Fluttershy’s face to light up. She squealed when she saw this, and put her hooves over her eyes and slumped on my bed. I laughed at this, and started to pet her back.

“It is called a phone. You have never seen one before?” I asked this with more curiosity than anything, wondering if Equestria had technology like this. Fluttershy reacted with happiness from me petting her back, and she picked her face up from the bed and looked back at the phone.

“I have never seen anything as wonderful as this... what does it do?” She said this again with curiosity that was cuter than a newborn puppy.

I smiled back at her, and I pressed the menu button, and the screen changed. Fluttershy’s eyes were wide open, as she was completely interested in this strange new object. As I continued to press buttons, the screen continued to change.

“Well, people use this to talk to each other, play games...” I stopped my sentence when I noticed Fluttershy looked very confused when I said the word people. She tilted her head to the side. I smiled greatly at this, as she looked even cuter than usual.

“What are... people?” She asked with a note of curiosity lingering.
In a moment, an idea popped into my head.

“A human is a large animal, like me. I am guessing you don’t have many of us here?” I said the last part of my sentence slowly, hoping that I would receive the answer I wanted.

Fluttershy shook her head slowly, and my heart began to shrink. She said quietly,

“You are the first... human I have seen out here...” Her sentence began to trail off, and I looked at the ground in complete sadness. So I really was out here alone. As my sadness grew inside of me, I noticed Fluttershy began to shift on the bed again. Suddenly, I felt her jump off the bed, and she was flying in front of my face. She looked very excited, and it caused me to smile. She quickly said,

“Oh I know Gary! I have a friend who might be able to help us out here!”

My smile grew across my face, and I felt an urge I could not understand. While Fluttershy was flying in front of me, I gave her the biggest hug I ever gave anyone. I felt her slump against me while I did this, and she laid her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for a few moments, and let go of her. She smiled up at me as she began to flap her wings, and I jumped off of my bed.

“Come on, let’s go Fluttershy!”