• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,058 Views, 35 Comments

Cozy Glow Gone Wrong - FIM Fiction



Thanks to breaking free from their prison of Stone, Cozy Glow, Tirek and Chrysalis live again! But somethings wrong with Cozy Glow. There's two of her, to start.

  • ...
6
 35
 1,058

9, Tripping Backwards

The Doctor. An ancient being. Cruel, and kind. A murderer, and a savior. How far will you go, I wonder. Just how far will you go to help someone who isn't even from your universe. We have a way to send you back. You only have to choose to forget. Forget this whole universe exist. You need to be willing, then everything can go back to the way it should. How does that sound, Lord Doctor of Gallifrey?

The Doctor slowly reached his hand out. It sounded so nice. To just forget. To leave the pain. Maybe he would simply die? That would be nice.

Yes. A wonderful idea. Just take my

"NOOOOO!" Dr. Clever's head shot up as she screamed into the night. A thick layer of cold sweat covered her.

SYSTEM REBOOTING... MAIN PROCESSOR BACK ONLINE
*
STORMROOM TARDIS
*

He stood there. Grinning.

Don't you want to go home? All you have to do is let go. Isn't

Mr. Clever pulled the lever for traveling.

What are

"Yeah, no. Sorry. I'm not even going to begin to listen."


*

Dr. Clever got to her hooves. She cricked her neck. "Alright. Year? Don't know, didn't bother studying these stars through time." She sniffed the air. "Oh farick that isn't good." The scent of Brimstone was thick. She looked around. "I'm in the Badlands..." She received a signal from one of her bodies. 6.

She checked the message and frowned. "Twilight, huh?"

*LATER

Rassilon paced around the room. "Would someone please explain to me HOW HE ESCAPED!?"

A scientist stuck in the form of a breezie raised a hoof. "She seems to have-"

"HE! THE DOCTOR IS A HE, AND HE HAD A GIRL WITH HIM!" Rassilon shouted. He took a deep breath to calm himself. "Please explain how they managed to shatter over 12 feet of Spantium with lasers."

"Sir, the girl has met up with the Dragon Lord."

". . ." Rassilon turned to face the Breezie. "Get. Me. Twilight."

"Lord President, not only is she very powerful sorcerer, she also is-"

Rassilon held up his hand, silencing him. "Not that one. I'm talking about the little girl we have hidden in a cave."

"Actually sir, we already brought her in." Kenossium said, pulling a young Twilight away from his blaster.

"Excuse me sir, what is that?" Twilight asked, looking at the shiny weapon.

"..." Kenossium stared at the filly. "{Lord President, why do have have to have a child for a hostage?}" he asked in High Gallifreyian.

"{She is the future leader in a world that does not affect us. We can bargain her life for information from the Doctor.}" Rassilon explained.

"Sir, the Dragon Lord and the girl are at our door." the breezie said.

Rassilon moved his hand through his hair, trying to stay calm.

"Sir, the girl is right beside you." Dr. Clever said. Rassilon jumped back in shock. "Golly, did I scare you?" Dr. Clever asked.

"... Hello." Rassilon said.

"Hullo! I'm the Doctor but you already know that. Now then, first things first." Dr. Clever said. "Do something absolutely meaning less as a distraction while Twilight grabs the gun and starts shooting willy-" The sound of machinery exploding filled the room. "Nilly. Good job Twilight!"

Rassilon stared as Dr. Clever and Twilight ran up to the control console.

"Now then, I have this whole thing set to blow so listen hea-" PEW! Dr. Clever stared in shock at half her bowtie as Rassilon held up a laser gun.

"Sorry, but no." Rassilon said, clenching his gloved fist. The Doctor found herself being teleported. Rassilon stared, before letting out an angered noise. "Some one tell me where she just went."

"YAH!" Twilight jumped on his back, pounding at him with her hooves.

"And someone PLEASE get this brat in a pen or something." Rassilion said. He pried the unicorn away and gently set her down.

*HOUSE

Dr. Clever materialized in the control console room. "Well, I've figured it out." she said, before taking off running.

*STORMROOM*

The Doctor ran around, pushing and pulling at knobs and switches. "What did you figure out, Doctor?" Mr. Clever asked.

"Well, it's obvious, isn't it?" the Doctor asked. "Think, we had a tormentor made by Cybermen. Those metal things and TimeLords would never join forces."

"...OH! OH GOD I'M SLOW!" Mr. Clever shouted. "It's two different plans, two different parties trying to use the Doctor!"

"But if the Time Lords got us confused for Mr Brown and handsome, then the Cybermen did as well."

"And those bodies weren't just charging energy! They ran the algorithm that allowed us to catch that glimpse of their plans!"

"Which means we simply need to get the other Doctor!" the Doctor said.

Dr. Clever frowned. "And yet, we know what we have to do." He paused. "Hang on, go back."

***

Dr. Clever stopped running, and walked back up the hall slightly. She poked her head in a room where Teacher was. "Hullo!" she said, walking in. "Follow me because we don't have much time!" She started running back to the control room.

*LAS PEGASUS*

Rose Luck sipped from a glass of water. She refrained from a proper drink, telling herself Now is not the time. She glanced outside the casino, and leapt to her hooves. "Oh dear God! What happened to you!?" Rose Luck rushed up to her husband.

The Doctor stood covered in burns and cuts. "I beat a maniac in a footrace for my tardis." the Doctor answered. "But now's not the time to-" A loud hum filled the air.

"Bonjour Doctor and welcome to the House!" Dr. Clever shouted from her doorway. "Listen, i already explained it to the others, and they'll explain it to you! But the basic, you save the princess and I save the mailmare!" Her Bowtie rang. "Sorry, gotta go!" She shoved Twilight's group of the Tardis, and shut the door.

"COME ON DOC, LET'S GO!" Pinkie shouted, rushing over to the tardis. She stopped an inch before hitting the door. "Hey Doc, can you open this please?"

"Wait, wait." The Doctor let out a sigh. "Someone explain what's going on."

"The other Doctor found out where Derpy is, and where Twilight was taken. We go and get Twilight to safty, while Other Doctor- Dother?- While Dother is going to rescue Ditsy from the Cybermen slash CyberPonies. Something about the Original plan and having developed a Shutdown over the course of thirteen deaths. I'll go further into detail but like Dother said we REEALLY don't have much time cause we're dealing with Time Lords and-" Pinkie fell over, face slightly blue. She started gasping and choking as she caught her breath. "Woo! I- I'm good. But just open the crapping door already."

Rose Luck quickly rushed over and unlocked the door. "Doctor, do you know what this is?" she asked, excited.

"A rescue mission?" the Doctor asked as they got in the Tardis.

"AN ADVENTURE!" Rose Luck said, hopping around.

"WE WILL JOIN! WE WILL JOIN!" The Priest Dalek exclaimed, multiple Daleks behind him.
*
*
*
I am SOOO sorry for the long wait. I really hope you enjoy this chapter, and the final chapters are coming soon! And do not worry, for there will be SEQUELS!




Questions? Concerns? Ideas? LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS!