• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,058 Views, 35 Comments

Cozy Glow Gone Wrong - FIM Fiction



Thanks to breaking free from their prison of Stone, Cozy Glow, Tirek and Chrysalis live again! But somethings wrong with Cozy Glow. There's two of her, to start.

  • ...
6
 35
 1,058

Chapter 2: I claim this Castle

Author's Note:

AHH! I made the first chapter for fun and I've gotten so many views! HAHAHA!!!
THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY!!!

The three gasped as they came up to the surface. Mr. Clever was waiting for them on the shore. "Hello! Have a nice swim?"

"I would kill you right now if it didn't mean I would be killing myself" Cozy Glow growled.

"Good to know! I'll swap bodies with you if you ever beat me at a game of Chess. But be warned, I am The CyberPlanner. I beat The Doctor and upgraded his companions." Mr. Clever said with a smug look on her face.

Tirek dragged himself out of the river. "Now what, Mr. Clever?" he angrily asked.

Mr. Clever looked towards a massive crystal castle. "Well, I do love a good fortress. And who would suspect the greatest foes hiding in the home of a king?"

"Princess. A princess rules all the land." Chrysalis said as she wrung water out of her hair.

"Hmp. The people need an upgraded ruler of a CyberKing."

"What is a CyberKing?" Cozy Glow asked. Mr. Clever gave her a smug look. "Ugh. Fine, lets go hide in the castle..."

"What?" Mr. Clever asked. They were all looking at her.

"My- Your left eye is blinking light blue in time with your bowtie." Cozy Glow pointed out.

"What? Must be a side effect." Mr. Clever said. She rubbed her eye. It continued to blink.

Tirek sat down on a nearby rock that jutted from the riverbank. "I think we have a bit of time. Tell us about yourself, Mr. Clever. After all, we have to trust each other on this team."

Mr. Clever gave a smile. "Alright, story time! So, before I became this creature who is STILL guarding here memories from me, I was something else. I was a CyberPlanner. I had a Time Lord. But that Time Lord won against me. Or so he thought. I hid, biding my time. I took control of him after he had angry eyebrows. But before he had those eyebrows, I was smart, manipulative, could charm people with my looks, and was a hell of a genius."

Tirek shook his arms to rid them of clinging water. "Great. Another Cozy Glow." he said foully.

"Hey!" Cozy Glow grumbled.

Chrysalis looked at Cozy Glow, then at Mr. Clever. "Cozy Glow... grew her hair bands. You only have a hair band in your tail. How is it still styled?"

"I haven't the foggiest clue. I'm hardly even wet! Wet! Wet!ERROR"

Cozy Glow gripped her head. "There's something wrong with her! I'm getting a major headache!"

Tirek lifted Mr. Clever into his arms. He found a bit on the back of the bowtie. "I found the problem." Tirek took the bit off.

"WHOA! Total reboot, for the most part. Let me go, I'm not a child." Mr. Clever squirmed in Tirek's arms.

"Actually, yes you are." Tirek explained.

"No, I'm not! This body is over twenty years old! That means I'm an adult."

There was a silence between the three. Cozy Glow spoke up, fear in her voice. "How long were we in stone?"

Mr. Clever put a hoof to her chin in thought. "Did you happen to have parents who had you at a somewhat old age?" Cozy gave a slow nod. "Well, they're dead now. Wait, why does that make me sad? Oh! It's because it makes you sad."

"M-my parents are dead?" Cozy Glow tried to keep from crying.

"Oh, it's not so bad. Why do I feel so sad? Oh. Oh no. I'm infected! With emotion! I must upgrade against that! Unless... The Doctor was grand because of his emotion. Maybe I should keep the emotion, just in case. No. Wait. I'm rambling. As I was saying, it's not so bad! You got the big guy over here for a father figure slash mentor, and now you have Chrysalis as a mom because you are now a changeling."

Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Tirek all looked at each other for an awkward moment, before turning to look at Mr. Clever. They then realized Mr. Clever was running to Twilight's castle. "This could end badly." Tirek said before leaping to his hooves to follow.

"You think?" Chrysalis responded before grabbing Cozy Glow and following.
*
CRYSTLE CASTLE
*

Yamun heard the sound of a window being smashed. He got out of bed to look. It was nice of Headmare Glimmer to let him spend a night in the castle. But now somecreature was breaking in. So Yamun would smash the intruder. Or talk to them, perhaps while smashing something. He crept out the hall. Before him was a small pegasus. "Hello! Who is you?" he politly asked.

"Hello there. My name is... Doctor Clever, I guess. But you can call me The Doctor, or Mr. Clever. Who are you?"

"Name is Yamun! I stay in Ponyville little time. But still, you new to town, yes?"

Mr. Clever shook glass out of her wings. "Yup! You could say I'm out of this world." She paused and studied Yamun's face. "You look happy because I'm new here, yet you are sad." Mr. Clever sat down among the glass and put on a sweet, sad face. "Please explain why?"

Yamun sat down. He hung his head. "Yamun here at school to make friends. Yet is so far from family. New place, know much, yet so little. Don't understand." He looked up. "Why are you sad?"

Mr. Clever sighed. Her eye lit up. "I... I'm not sure. I had one mind, yet it's interacting with another. The other is stronger, so I feel that emotion with my logic. I came from one place, then suddenly I'm in a new place, so much knowledge in my head that is so useless!" She sat down. "And I remember small bits of something new that I know, but I don't know how or why I know them. And I discovered my parents have passed. I feel like I shouldn't be concerned about their deaths, as I'm still alive. But I feel so angry and sad. And... a little bit empty."

"So that is why you cry?" Yamun asked. Mr. Clever gave a confused look. "You have tears rolling down glowing eye." Mr. Clever reached up and looked shocked when feeling the tear drop. "Come. Headmare set up smashing room for yak guest. We go. Let anger out with satisfying smashes. Sound good?"

Mr. Clever gave a feeble nod. "Sounds like a grand plan." Mr. Clever had to think like a child. A grown mind and childs brain were a bad mix. She lessened her mind so it wasn't over worked. This made her feel greatly better. But breaking something still would help.
*

Starlight Glimmer raised her head from her pillow. It sounded like Yamun had decided to visit the smashing room. Starlight yawned, rolled over, and headed back to sleep.
*

Tirek looked up at the window. It was too high, even for him. "Now what?" he asked. "I can't reach. And even if I could, I'm not strong enough."

Chrysalis groaned. "I don't have much strength either."

Cozy Glow put her hoof to her chin in thought. "Tirek, how much do you weigh in your weak state?"

Tirek frowned. "About a hundred fifty or so pounds."

Cozy Glow smiled. She frowned as she tried to fly. "I can't lift myself!" she complained.

Chrysalis poked Cozy Glow's wings. "Of course not. As a changeling, you need a far faster wing speed to provide any lift!"

"Which means I'll just be dead weight." Cozy Glow said. "Okay, here's the plan. Tirek, take some magic from Chrysalis so you can throw me though the broken window. Then give Chrysalis back her magic so she can quickly fly you and herself through the window. I'll be waiting for you."

The plan was quickly preformed. They all were soon in the castle. There was the sound of things being broken down the hall. "I think that's Mr. Clever." Tirek said. They all ran towards the sounds. Chrysalis threw open the huge doors from which the sound came from. All three of them were shocked to see a room full of chairs, tables, benches, stools, tools, carriages and more. Mr. Clever and a young small yak were beating a wagon with chairs.

Mr. Clever waved them over. "This is a room meant for breaking stuff!" she said happily. "You got anger for being trapped, blow off some steam! Particularly you, Cozy Glow! You need this the most."

Cozy Glow tilted her head in confusion. "What?"

"Break stuff and blow off steam! Let your anger fuel your destruction!"
*

Starlight pulled her pillow over her head. Either Yamun was in a good smashing mood, or he had a bad day. Because the smashing was getting loud.
*
TWENTY MINUTES LATER
*

Mr. Clever stood panting. She tossed a table leg away. "Golly! That was loads of fun! I sure worked up an appetite."

"Don't say that." Cozy Glow quickly said.

Mr. Clever tilted her head. "Don't say what? 'Golly'? Too bad, toots! I'm you, but you aren't me. I'm stuck with your catchphrases and instinct! Along with your emotions. The one thing I don't got is your memories, because you're hiding them from me."

"And they will stay hidden! You may look like me, but your not me!" Cozy Glow snapped.

Mr. Clever was honestly hurt by that remark. Her ears flattened against her skull. "Ouch. I though you might at least try to understand. I'll... I'll try to find something else to say."

Cozy Glow glared. She then turned back to smashing things. Yamun spoke up. "New friend say they hungry, right? Come, we go to kitchen and make grand cake to eat."

Tirek stared. "Why are you not afraid of us?" he asked.

Yamun tilted his head, his shaggy hair swaying. "Why should Yamun be afraid? Only changelings and pony. Now come. We make grand food.

Mr. Clever smiled. She then thought to herself. "The Doctor has odd fancies with each regeneration. I think I fancy a steam slash cyberpunk Christmas." She happily trotted behind Yamun. The others followed. They had no idea what had happened to Equestia while they were trapped in stone.
*
MORNING
*

Starlight Glimmer yawned and stretched. She kissed the forehead of her husband. "Coffee" Sunburst groaned. Starlight shook her head slowly.

"No." she whispered teasingly. Sunburst voiced his complaints in a single grunt. "Okay, fine. You win." Starlight hopped out of bed. Sunburst made a happy grunt. Starlight Glimmer trotted into the hall to find Yamun carrying a breakfast tray on his head. He was singing a happy tune. "Nice to see you in a good mood!" she cheerfully commented.

"Yes! Yamun made new friend last night! Her name is Doctor Clever. Or The Doctor" Yuman looked thoughtful. "And for odd reason, Mr. Clever."

"Sounds delightful! I would love to meet your new friend!" Starlight giggled. Either Yamun had made an imaginary friend, or he had met somecreature during the night. Starlight wondered if she should be worried about that.

"She has three companions. They traveled a distance to come here. And Doctor Clever likes technology and Hearths Warming. They spent good time decorating." Yamun motioned to the walls. Starlight Glimmer looked. She was surprised she didn't notice it before, but it looked as if The Doctor had decided to decorate Hearths Warming as a machine.

"Wow. How did I not notice that?" she said simply. "So, where is your new friend and his- her companions?"

"They in dining chamber, eating food. Here they are!" Yamun opened the door with a slight wag of his short tail. Starlight's jaw dropped.

"No. It can't be. Yamun, run. Run for your life."

Mr. Clever waved. "Ello, ya ugly half minded bastard! How are ya this lovely day? Me and my chums have returned from the dead, and I'm not liking the way I'm talking so I'm going to try another style." Mr. Clever bit into a pancake. Tirek and Chrysalis gave a wave. Cozy Glow trotted over to Starlight.

"Young one, run away with Yamun. Just run. These are Equestia's three worst villains." Starlight Glimmer said to the changeling. For some odd reason, the changeling and Cozy Glow laughed. Cozy's eye began blinking with light.

Cozy Glow strained with effort so her wings would beat fast enough to stare Starlight strait in the eyes. "That's not Cozy Glow. I am. BOO!" The four laughed as Starlight ran screaming.

"Doctor Clever! That is rude." Yamun scolded. Mr. Clever was surprised that her ears flattened. "You should apologize! What do you have to say for self?"

Mr. Clever looked down. "Sorry. I just wanted some fun." Her head then snapped up. She sniffed the air. "No. No it can't be."
*

The Doctor sniffed the air from outside the TARDIS, near the market. "What's wrong, Doc?" Ditsy asked. She approached The Doctor.

Applebloom came over. "Something smell funny, Time Turner?"

"I smell... something full of hate. I smell something I thought I left behind. And I smell your grandmother. None of these are adding to anything I want to smell. So, ALLONS-Y! Derpy, to the TARDIS! There's a Dalek somewhere!" The Doctor turned to enter the TARDIS, when he saw her. Granny Smith. "Well darn. Nopony say a single word about the fact she died. Nopony, okay?"

Granny Smith was confused. Yes, she got many a stare when she went shopping. Something to do with her perky attitude. But now, so many were staring at her. She then bumped into a changeling. "Hold up now... CHANGELING!!!" She leaped into the air, landed, and began running as fast as she could. To her surprise, she was making speed of a decent trot. "CHANGELINGS! CHANGELINGS ARE HERE! WE GOTTA RID OF THEM 'FORE THEY KILL US ALL!!! OH SWEET CELESTIA THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! CAN'T Y'ALL SEE THEM!?"

A changeling named Shulker leaped in front of her. "Ma'am, please calm down! I know you remember bad changelings, but try to remember the last few decades! We're all good now! We'er all- Granny Smith!?" Shulker stopped trying to calm her. "I- I thought you died!"

Granny Smith stopped her panic. "Oh. That's right. I did die. Kinda funny for me ta forget somethin like that." She gave a warm smile. A stalk burst out of her forehead. "EXTERMINATE!"
*

Mr. Clever shook her head. "How did I get here!? Lets see, Doctor dies and I appear. My kind was against emotion, Daleks thrive in hatred. We both came here, but why- I CAN SMELL OTHER TIMELORDS! Oh, I am slow!" (S)he leaped towards Cozy Glow. "You wanted revenge, yes?" Cozy Glow gave a quick nod. "You wanted revenge?" (s)he said to Tirek. He also nodded. "And you-"

"Yes, I want revenge. Why are you asking us this?" Chrysalis snapped.

Mr. Clever paced around the room. "We are the most wanted crinimals. We need to find a place to hide. In a castle this large, that will be easy. They will also expect us to have moved to another location." She walked over to Yamun and hugged him. "Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, eat up. Now then, I trust my new friend will keep us a secret because no matter how much you wish to disagree, we aren't a threat. I'm rambling." Mr. Clever sat down and pulled Yamun down with her in a tighter hug. She was extremely stressed and hugging a large furry animal helped. She snuggled her face into his shaggy coat of fur.

Chrysalis drank in the love. Cozy Glow looked confused as how to do so, but managed to get some. "What does any of this have to do with revenge?" they asked.

"Daleks. Daleks run off hate, I believe. Revenge holds much hate."

Yamun slowly reached for the plate on pancakes. He was getting a tad bit embarrassed by being snuggled. He was probably only a year older then Doctor Clever, so he knew about dating. He also knew that yaks and ponies can date, and even knew of a Sandbar and Yona who were married. Thinking these things only made him more flustered as he ate the pancake. "What's a Dalek?" he asked.

"Uhh... I could draw you a picture of one later. A slight tip in case anyone ever bothers you in the future. When I'm mad, I'm worse then every Dalek through out time and space." Mr. Clever slowly ripped half of Yamun's pancake away and ate it. She then released him. "Okay, you close your eyes while be and my friends hide so we don't have to be encased in stone again for years being conscience for every waking moment, not being able to move. Please lie to the meanies and say we left the castle. Bye!"

Tirek raised an eyebrow. He thought draining the yak of love and magic, then killing him would be a better plan. As he headed to the library, led by Mr. Clever, he realized that would create more attention. Attention they didn't need. Mr. Clever pulled out an odd stick. It had a green glow at the end.
*

"Time Turner, let me go!" Granny Smith struggled against the restraints. "Let me go, ya hear? I ain't gonna be no test rat!"

The Doctor glared. His wife, Rose, stood behind him. Ditsy stood beside him. "For decades I've had my companion and my wife. I have stuck around to protect them. And I always will. Now, I am talking past the Dalek. Granny Smith, how and when did they get you?" He pulled out his sonic screwdriver. A blue light pulsed from it. "Can you hear me Granny?"
*

"Now, I smelled a Dalek. But it's missing most of it's important smells. Which means, a pony or somebody similar, has been killed and converted. One who is converted may have the memories they had, but they lack the emotion. Only the strongest of minds can reach back and fight; take control for a little while. This is extremely rare and it's best not to get any hope that the converted hold their soul."
*

"Stop saying exterminate! I don't want to talk to the Dalek! I want to talk to Granny Smith!" the Doctor slammed his hooves on the console. "And you! Sexy, why won't you tell me anything!? Why won't you tell me how the Daleks did this?" The TARDIS hummed. She gave no answer.
*

"Now then, this cavern of grand books should provide a grand thing. We shall hide here while I see if the TARDIS followed me."
*

The Doctor layed his head against the console. "What's wrong girl? Is the mean Dalek doing something to you?" A face appeared on the screen. It was of an old human with fierce eyebrows. He was labled: "Doctor". "No. No no nononono. I am not leaving. I'm not running. To hell with the paradox it will create. I'm not going to become him." The Doctor paused. The face went to him, The 10th. It changed into his pony face, with a face with a large chin and fez beside it. That then changed into an old version, which became an old man's face. That became the face of a blond women's with Cozy Glow's face beside it. "What?" was all he had to say.
*
THE NEXT DAY
*

Cozy Glow stuck her head out the door. The decorations were taken down. "I think it's safe." she whispered.

"Is Yamun out there?" Mr. Clever and Tirek asked. They looked at each other. Tirek looked away while Mr. Clever continued to stare.

"No... And I'm hungry!" Cozy complained.

"You just ate." Tirek responded. Chrysalis whacked him on the back of the head.

"Idiot! She's a changeling now, and a young one. She needs a constant diet of Love!" she angrily explained.

Yamun passed by the door. He sneezed, dropping a note in the process. Cozy Glow quickly snatched it up. "Not safe yet. Some guards still here. Should be gone soon. Because I young, they think I should leave. But, also because I young, I may be able to stay." she read. Cozy Glow put down the note. "Ugh! Not only am I hungry, but most of these books are boring!"

"I agree" Mr. Clever responded. She moved her sonic around. "Why do I still have this? I thought I lost it. Oh well. I'm going to the dusty back sections of the library and I'm going to decorate. I seem to be a have of Christmas, but I get a feeling that's the wrong name for it. I may be overly emotional but that's because I originally didn't have emotions and I don't know how to deal with them that well."

Tirek sighed. "Two Cozy Glow... I think this will drive me insane."

Chrysalis nodded. "We might as well find some corner to decorate as well." she said.
*
FIVE DAYS LATER
*

Starlight Glimmer yawned as she woke up. Her husband surprised her with a tray of breakfast. "Good morning, honey. I made you waffles!" Sunburst said. He let out a yawn. "I got up early so I could make it for you."

Starlight smiled. She exited the bed and kissed Sunburst on the cheek. "Thanks honey. I'm going to take a walk around the castle." She walked into the hall, levitating her breakfast with her. She munched on her breakfast as she walked. Glimmer gave an odd look as she saw Yamun sneak into one of the library rooms. This was odd, because he was super young, the kind of kid who preferred to play outside whenever he could.

"I don't think you should follow him." Starlight gasped and whipped her head around.

"Time Turner! You scared me!" she exclaimed. She always wondered how Time Turner stayed looking so young, despite the decades.

The Doctor stared angrily. "Do. Not. Follow. I believe a very old friend of mine is inside that room. He is dangerous, so I will handle him. If you follow, I will become dangerous to you." Starlight gulped under his stare. He then entered the library.

Tirek looked out from behind a book self. "Oh no." He folded a paper airplane and sent it to Chrysalis. She read it and threw it to Cozy Glow. Finally, it reached the dusty corners of the library. Mr. Clever stopped hugging Yamun and read the note.

"Golly- ahem. Goodness. We got company." Mr. Clever sniffed the air. "And I think it's an old friend of mine." She gave Yamun one last hug. "Hide. If you want, you can watch. But stay hidden."

Tirek, Cozy Glow and Chrysalis stared wide eyed as Mr. Clever stepped out to confront the intruder. "Hello, old friend." Mr. Clever said coldly. "Miss me?"

"The same way I missed Daleks." The Doctor replied. He turned his head slowly around the room. "I know you others are hiding. Show yourselves." He then turned back to The Master. "I don't know how I never saw it all those years ago. But it makes sense. I don't know how I didn't smell you. Do they know your name?"

Mr. Clever gave a sweet yet angry smile towards The Master. "Do you really think I would tell them?" She looked around the room. "Maybe introductions are in order."

"Oh, I know Tirek and Chrysalis. They are murderers. Tirek in a timeline where he beat the Elements burns Equestria. Like that man did to Gallifrey. Chrysalis kills and drains the life in a huge war. She kills Applejack with her bear hooves. And you. There is a timeline where everything is gone. No. Magic." Time Turner looked at the bookshelf Tirek hid behind.

They spoke at once. One sweetly, the other angrily. "Ladies and Gentlemen, might I introduce THE MASTER!" The Doctor's frown faltered as he looked at Cozy Glow. Mr. Clever's grin turned to a look of confusion.

"Everyone, say what I'm called." Mr. Clever said.

Yamun poked his head out from behind a bookcase. "Your true name? Or your nickname? Cause you said your name is Doctor Clever, Mr. Clever, or simply the Doctor. Yamun heard you say real name in sleep."

The Doctor stared. "What."

Cozy Glow hopped out from behind her bookself. "Golly! This must be so confusing for you!" she said, adding her slight lisp.

"I'm the Doctor. OH! I'm thick! I'm old and thick! That's why the TARDIS was so upset! Me from the future hold up two Cozy Glows?"

Mr. Clever smiled. "You don't remember? This may refresh your memory." She gave a smile. "Ahem. ALL HAIL THE CYBERKING!"

"What?" The Doctor shook his head slowly. "Sorry, why would I say that?"

"Did you forget about me, the same way you forgot about No More? Pity." Mr. Clever headed to a table. She removed her bowtie and stripped her Sonic. "Wearable technology. Remember that?" She got to work, having Chrysalis transform her hoof to help. "These should be compatible... Reminds me of Pond, somehow."

"Who's Pond?"

Mr. Clever snapped her head towards... "Hm. What do I call you and WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHO IS POND!? Amelia Pond, the girl who waited!" She rushed up to The Doctor and punched him. "THE GIRL WHO WAITED! You met her after you regenerated after defeating Lord President!"

The Doctor rubbed his face. "I came to Equestia that day I regenerated."

The two stared at each other. "Massive Paradox, our lives branched off at the same point. This is not good." they both said.

Mr. Clever cleared her throat. "Everyone, BLINK!" She forced The Doctor's eyes open while a bright flash entered the room.
*

The Doctor looked around. He was in Twilight's old Castle. He looked around him. He was in a corridor. He decided to leave.
*

Tirek looked at Mr. Clever. "What did you do?" he asked. He brought over more gears and set them on the table.

"Silence. It was a trick from the Silence. To prevent the universe from tearing itself apart, I made The Tenth forget I existed. This has happened before, but it hasn't yet for him. Time travel is very confusing, so don't ask. I also put up a perception filter, meaning only Yamun will actually notice this room. So, we have a base. I see Cozy Glow making plans for domination, but I suggest something else. Once I A: find my TARDIS or B: Make a new one, we should travel the universe."

Yamun hooved over a screw. He looked over Mr. Clever's left shoulder. "Why is bowtie bigger on inside?" he asked.

"Time Lord Technology!" Mr. Clever proudly said. She got back to working on the Sonic Tie. "We need some music! Cozy Glow, please go with Yamun and get a radio or boombox or something like such."

Cozy Glow wanted to object, but she was also bored and tired of being cooped up. "Fine" she groaned. "But won't ponies recognize me?"

"To avoid panic, I'm sure the ruler of this land would not tell the nation the three worst villains have escaped. And we have been trapped in stone for decades. No one here will even recognize you. Still, avoid old people and slightly beyond middle aged folks. They might remember you." Mr. Clever winced as a spark hit her skin. She sucked on her hoof. Tirek and Chrysalis actually did most of the fine work, as Mr. Clever still couldn't figure out how to use her hooves properly. "That reminds me. Get some groceries. I need to find out what my favorite food is so I can complain when we don't have it later."

"Yamun thinks we should leave by window." Yamun said. Doctor Clever quickly ran over to him, stumbling on the way, and gave him a quick hug. She quickly returned to her work at the table.
*
LATER
*

Mr. Clever and her companions sat on top of the castle. To clean to top or simply to have a grand view, a ladder had been designed to reach the top. The sun was setting. "This...this is a grand regeneration. I think I'll make it last." Mr. Clever said. She sighed happily, leaning against Tirek. On her right was Yamun and Chrysalis. On her left, Tirek and Cozy Glow. "Yes indeed. Life can be great."
*
*
*
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY! GOT SOMETHING TO SAY? PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!