• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,057 Views, 35 Comments

Cozy Glow Gone Wrong - FIM Fiction



Thanks to breaking free from their prison of Stone, Cozy Glow, Tirek and Chrysalis live again! But somethings wrong with Cozy Glow. There's two of her, to start.

  • ...
6
 35
 1,057

Chapter 5: Time Lords in Canterlot

Cozy Glow hummed as she made her favorite cake. She had plans to share it with Dr. Clever. So far she knew that: 1, Mr. Clever was evil and 2, The Doctor was mostly good. So... "Would it be wise to make plans of taking over Equestria with Dr. Clever?"

"I would not suggest it. He can get quite angry. For instance Cozy Glow, he had me killed. But some might say I deserved such. And indeed, I did." The House said. He turned the oven on for his pet.

"Thanks. Can you eat? Dr. Clever said you eat TARDIS's once." Cozy Glow said as she put the cake in the white oven. "Also, we really need to redecorate. There's only white, grey and black."

The House thought for a moment. The Teacher spoke to him with the chalk board.

Tirek watched as Dr. Clever worked on something. She bopped him on the nose. "No peeking! I'm making presents!" she told him. Tirek shrugged and explored the halls using the Default TARDIS Reference Guide. He realized Time Lords had to speak English. Or Ponish, as it was now called. He found a control room.

"Isn't there only suppose to be one?" he asked himself. The room had many circles it the wall and many other things Tirek didn't know what to call. He saw a chalk board. A crimson pony with white hair was writing on it. "What a house eats." he read.

"A house, in a sense, eats people. They add to it's personality and significance as they live there. Makes sense?" House asked his pet.

"I guess?" Cozy Glow answered. She heard a ding. She opened the oven and found the cake was done. "Golly! That was fast." She took the cake out. "So. What would you have done if we weren't 'pets'?"

"You would be invaders of me, and therefore my playthings to break." The House answered. "Oh. Hello TARDIS. It seems I have a caretaker. Be sure to say hi to her. And don't worry. You will know her when you see her. And be careful in the halls. There seems to be a cat that wants to meet you, my precious mouse."

Cozy Glow wanted so badly to say she wasn't anypony's pet. But she was afraid what would happen if she told House off. He was a threat to the Doctor. So he had to be really bad. "Will..you keep me safe from the 'cat'?" she asked.

"Of course. It's being restrained to the halls, remember?"
*

Tirek watched in interest as the pony walked around the control room. "Hello. Who are you?" she asked as Tirek said the same thing. "I am Tirek/Teacher" The words overlapped. "Please stop talking at the same time as me. Why are you- alright I'm leaving."

"Don't go." she said. Tirek looked back. "I'm sorry. It's been so long since I've met someone else. That, or it's been only two seconds. Time is confusing. Have you seen The Caretaker?"

"No I haven't" the two said at once. "Why are you doing that?"

"I... I don't know. But I don't like the Dalek. Daleks are bad, but House has yet to kill it. Can you kill the Dalek please?"

"No." they said. "Goodbye. I'm heading out."
*

Cozy Glow finished frosting the cake. The frosting was white. She put the cake on her back. It almost fell off. "Ugh! I wish I could carry this with more EASE!" Cozy Glow shrieked as golden fire covered her. She now had a square, flat back. "D-did I just... change form?"

"Not quite, my little mouse. You only changed shape. And yes, there is a difference. Oh. It seems the library has returned. Never read the book on the Time War. For if you read The Doctor's name from it, he will kill you. Oh, and try not to run with a flat back. It will hurt your spine."

Cozy Glow poked her head out into the white hall. "We really need to redecorate this place." she said. Cozy Glow walked through the hall. She was nearing the control room, when she saw a blur down the hall.

"Nope! I'm not heading that way! Goodbye!" Cozy Glow quickly rushed in the control room. "Hey Dr. Clever? Send a message through the House. There's something loose in the halls."

"You do it! I'm going shopping! I may also be on the lookout for a new design for the exterior. Tirek! Wait for me!" Dr. Clever leaped onto Tirek's upper back. He shrugged her off.

"Don't do that." he said.

Dr. Clever frowned. "How can you be so nice and so cold? Make up your mind!" she said. Dr. Clever let out a giggle. "Chrysalis! Come with us! I want some advice picking out a dress."
*
TEN MINUTES LATER
*

"Shopping, shopping, we are shopping!" Dr. Clever sang in the shop. A few snobby ponies glared at her, but soon looked away after receiving glares from Tirek and Crystal Cake.

Tirek stood to the side of them, not really sure as of what to do. He sat down on a bench while Dr. Clever and Chrysalis gawked over dresses. "First time shopping with the wife?" a grey Earth pony stallion asked him. Tirek let out a grunt and crossed his arms. The stallion sat down beside him. "Same here. I keep looking for some fellow who actually knows what he's doing here. So far? No luck." The two sat awkwardly watching their wives and daughters roam through the sea of dresses. Tirek pulled out a chess set from his pants pocket.

"Know how to play?" Tirek asked.

"A bit." the stallion responded.
*

Dr. Clever picked out a few dresses with a frown. "They're all really pretty, but they don't feel me." she said. "Ugh!" she complained, throwing her head back for dramatic effect. "Doesn't this place have pesky sell helpers who help you pick out dresses?"

Rarity's ears perked. She smiled and approached the mother and daughter. "Not many pesky ones here. You said you needed help?"

Dr. Clever looked towards the voice. She felt her hearts skip a beat and promptly fell on her rump.

ERROR TIME LORD MIND PONY MIND GROWN ERROR MIND CHILD CLASH ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

"Hello. You must be Rarity. This is my daughter Clever. My name is Crystal Cake."

"It's a pleasure to meet you! Um, is your daughter alright? She seems to have froze." Rarity gave a look of concern towards the cloaked filly.

"Hm?" Chrysalis looked towards Dr. Clever. She let out a small laugh. "Oh my! Does somepony have a crush?" Dr. Clever gave a tiny nod, her face not looking away from Rarity's. Chrysalis let out another laugh. "I know you're a pretty fashionista, but it seems you even turn children!" She stopped and thought about what she just said. "Forget I said that. Please." she said with a grimace. "Tirek! Come over hear!"

"I'm busy!" Tirek's voice floated back. Rarity recognized that voice too well.

"We are in a dress shop for women! How can YOU be busy!?" Chrysalis and Rarity headed towards the source of the voice. Chrysalis walked back and poked Dr. Clever. "Come on."

Rarity looked at the minotuar. He had Tirek's voice and face. Was he Tirek, just disguised!? "Tirek honey, look! Clever's got a crush!" Crystal Cake sang.

Tirek muttered an "Uh-huh." not looking away from the chess board. The stallion was actually pretty good at the game.

Rarity stood awkwardly. She wasn't sure of what to do, and Crystal Cake's shouting was attracting much attention. She cleared her throat. "So... Should I help you find some good dresses?"

Dr. clever stared, before fiercely shaking her head. "Sorry about that! Yes, dresses and ignoring the last ten seconds!"

"Clever, honey. It was two whole minutes"

"IGNORING!" Dr. Clever shouted, still somewhat in a daze.

Rarity studied the filly. "To find the perfect dress, I shall need to see your hair. Please remove your cloak."

Tirek snapped to attention, almost knocking away the chess board. Dr. Clever pulled her hood tighter over her head. Chrysalis pulled Dr. Clever closer to her.

"So... The cloak stays. Got that." Rarity said.
*

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THESE GARMENTS FOR YOUR SPECIES. THE MASS MAJORITY OF YOU NEVER WEAR CLOTHES. AND NONE OF YOU WEAR PANTS."

Octavia moved through the racks of clothing. "Well, a nice dress makes a mare feel really pretty." she answered.

"DO STALLIONS ALSO WEAR DRESSES TO FEEL PRETTY?"

"Well, yes. A few weird ones."

"WHY IS IT WEIRD?"

"Well, why would a man want to wear women's clothing?"

"I HAVE SEEN MANY WOMEN WEAR MAN'S CLOTHING, AND IT IS NOT DEEMED ODD. ADDITIONALLY, A TUX IS RATHER SIMPLE, OTHER THAN MATERIAL AND TRIM, WHILE DRESSES HAVE A FAR LARGER VARIETY OF STYLE."

"I... Well, I suppose you have a rather good point! Oh, I think I see Tirek." Octavia saw a set of rather large black horns with red at the bottom, over the racks of clothes. "Oh please don't be scared, Vinyl! We have Mercy to protect us, and The Doctor is trying to reform the villains." Vinyl frowned, but gave a sigh of acceptance. Octavia smiled.

Vinyl loved her roomie, but at times she had the craziest ideas. 'Guess it's only fair, as I drive her crazy.' she thought to herself. She noticed a glint of bronze in the back of the shop. She poked Octavia and pointed. "Oh very well. We'll head that way."
*

Rarity hummed as she looked through a rack of cloaks. She had learned from the simple dress ideas of Muad and made simple garments. "I must say, I feel like I've met you before." she said, picking out a light blue cloak with fancy golden trim. "Try this on." She levitated the cloak to the dressing room curtain. 'Poor dear. She's so shy.'

"I don't think so. Or, I don't remember. I kinda forgot alot of stuff, recently." Dr. Clever said, trying on the cloak. Rarity poke her head in.

"Hmm... No, not quite." Rarity said. She looked for another cloak. "What made you forget?" she asked, picking out a black cloak with a white leaf pattern. She levitated that to the curtain, picking up the blue cloak.

"Incident including being buried by gold. Not as fun as it sounds." Dr. Clever responded, pulling the cloak over her shoulders. The hood caught on the bottom of her hairdo.

"Oh my! That was you?" Rarity said, poking her head in. She froze. "COZY GLOW!" she screamed.

"Well sh- well crap." Dr. Clever gulped.
*

"AHHH!" "UGHGHH!" Octavia and Vinyl screamed at the bronze dalek, Vinyl letting out more of a loud and long grunt. The Dalek had just killed a dragon. "DALEK!!!" The Dalek began blasting wildly, setting many thing on fire.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!

Mercy rushed as fast as he could to save his friends. "HALT!" he shouted at the bronze Dalek.
*

Rarity saw fire build up in her shop. She looked back at Cozy Glow, only to find that she was gone. Rarity ignored that fact and focused on helping everycreature out.
*
TARDIS
*

The Doctor ran around the console, piloting it. "Alright, Handles! How do I know you?"

"Please flip the blue lever."

"No! What blue lever?"

"You suck at piloting."

"Oi! Hold up, I thought Cyberman couldn't do that sort of talk?"

"I am advanced and armed with as much sass as Amelia."

"I'm sorry? Who?"

Sweetie Drops held on to the bars of the room for dear life. "Doctor, don't you have any stabilizers!?" she shouted. Her wife, Lyra, was shouting with joy at how the TARDIS was driving.

"No, I don't!" The Doctor shouted back.

"Yes, you do. Oh. Never mind. This TARDIS console is the wrong module." Handles said calmly. "We will arrive in Five Four Three Now." There was a thud as the Tardis landed. It then crashed.
*

Tirek and Chrysalis were running to the TARDIS. "Wait, where's Dr. Clever!?" Tirek asked. He looked back and saw the cloaked Clever helping creatures get out. A blue box-like TARDIS crashed in through the roof of the building. Outside of the building were poorly disguised TARDIS's.
*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HALT. EXPLAIN. EXPLAIN!" The Dalek moved away as a Tardis crashed. "ALERT! IT IS THE DOCTOR!"

The Doctor rushed out. "Stop, you Dalek! That sounded cooler in my head. Anyways, STOP!"

"I WILL NOT STOP! WHO ARE YOU?" The bronze Dalek demanded.

"Look at this world's history and your own. Every Alien that invaded this planet and Earth. Who was there to stop them?" The Doctor asked, anger in his voice. The bronze Dalek found the records. He showed those that had invaded. The Doctor stopped them every time. Up to the 10th. In this world, a pony stopped them every time. Every single time. "I'm the Doctor. And I got a message for-"

"INCORRECT! YOU ARE NOT THE DOCTOR!" Mercy proclaimed. He sent out a hologram of all the Doctors. All three of them. Four, adding the pony form of Cozy Glow.

The Doctor stared at the grey Dalek. "That...That can't be right. You're an early Dalek. Your armor is shaped like a salt shaker, for crying out loud!"

"THAT IS RACIST! APOLOGIZE!" Mercy shouted.

"And is that emotion in your voice!? It went up AND down, like a creature with feelings could."

"I DO FEEL! I DO!"

The bronze Dalek moved forward. "WHY ARE YOU NOT EXTERMINATING? EXPLAIN!"

Mercy charged his blaster. "I WILL PROTECT MY FRIENDS! I WILL PROTECT. PROTECT!"

"Everyone, SHUT UP!" The Doctor yelled. The bronze one moved back in fear. The grey one remained still. "You. Grey Dalek-"

"MY NAME IS MERCY IRONSIDE AND I WILL BE TALKED TO AS AN EQUAL!" Mercy shouted angrily. He lowered his voice. "I APOLOGIZE FOR MY OUTBURST."

The Doctor shook his head in unbelief. "Okay, you are an old Dalek, but your armor has been upgraded. You're moving without static." He aimed his sonic at the Dalek. "And you have thrusters and a strong shield system. Though that's busted. How- wait. Handles, a sarcastic Cyberman. You, a dalek with emotions. Is there another Time Lord as well?"

"Halt, Dalek! Leave in peace or suffer the wrath of Doctor Clever, for I am The Doctor!" Dr. Clever leaped and landed in front of the bronze Dalek, a hum coming from from her bowtie while her eye glowed a blood red. "Mercy, run. For I am going to tear this dalek's hide apart then make sure it isn't just broken, but truly Dead." She hunkered down slightly, the hum turning to a heavy buzz. "And do you know why, Mista Dalek? Because you killed someone. So, I-"

"Excuse me, who the hell do you think you are!?" The Doctor shouted. Dr. Clever whipped her head towards The Doctor. Her bowtie stopped buzzing and her eye changed back to blue. "Wait a minute... YOU WIPED MY MEMORY! HOW THE HELL-"

"Because the universe is fu-flipping out. Now sit back, AND SHUT UP!" Dr. Clever shouted.

"EXTERMINATE!" The two Doctors jumped away from the bronze Dalek, and were surprised as it blew up. "DISINTEGRATE!" With that, the bronze Dalek was killed. A default TARDIS crashed next to the Doctor's Tardis.

Tirek poked his head out as the ceiling began to crack from fire damage. "Come on, get in!"

The Tardis doors open. "Doctor! Do not forget me!"

Rose Luck held the head, keeping it from leaving. "Doctor! It wants you!"

"Handles!" Dr. Clever ran inside the Tardis and bit Rose on the leg, making her release Handles. Dr. Clever picked him up and ran to the doors. "Bye sexy I'll see you later!"

Rose slammed the doors shut. "You're not going anywhere, Cozy Glow." she said firmly. The doors burst open, sending Rose flying towards the console.

"Thank you sexy!" Dr. Clever said with joy. The Tardis gave a hum of approval. She rushed out and entered The House. "Lets get the the f- the hell out of here!" she shouted. Dr. Clever tossed Handles to Vinyl, who let out a grunted scream and dropped him.

"I believe you were to catch me." Handles explained. Vinyl screamed again as the ceiling cracked and collasped. She closed the doors to prevent the fire from getting in. Vinyl then proceeded to hug Octavia and hyperventilate.

Dr. Clever ran around the console, flying rather then "whoosing" away. "HAHAHAHA! Hold on tight, because I forgot which lever is the stabilizers!"
*

"Doc, they're getting away." Ditsy said, watching the screen.

"Yeah thanks I can see that." The Doctor answered, somewhat angrily.

"I think we should let them." Ditsy continued.

"And why is that?" The Doctor asked. He and Rose Luck stared at Derpy.

"Because The Tardis let Cozy Glow escape." Ditsy pointed out. "I think she wants-"

"Derpy. Shut. Up. My Tardis wouldn't-" The Tardis shook, the cloister bells ringing, and it traveled. "Where are you taking us!?"
*
OUTSIDE THE DRESS SHOP
*

Rarity ran through the streets. she had to get to the castle. She had to tell Twilight.

Lyra and Sweetie Drops followed Rarity. The Tardis kicked them out for some odd reason and they escaped the flames with The Element of Generosity.

The Time Lords watched as Rarity ran by. Lord Rassilon grinned. "It seems Generosity is afraid." He turned to the ponyfied Time Lord near him with a frown. "I thought I told to burn up your rooms, not use the mirror portals."

"Sorry, Lord President! My team and I had a default Tardis. No extra rooms to use for fuel."

Rassilon slowly shook his head. "Do you know how to grab with your hooves?"

"I don't believe that can be done, Lord President."

"That is where you are wrong. I have already observed many ponies using their hooves in an impossible manner to grab cups. Lord General?"

A dark red dragon in armor exited the defualt Tardis. "Yes, Lord President?"

"Take your team and see where The Doctor has gone."

"Which Doctor, Lord President?" Kenossium asked.

Rassilon thought about this. "Find the one that has lived here the longest. Ready the testimony. We must learn of what the Doctor knows of the Hybrid."

Kenossium gave a nod. He got his pilot team ready. "Time to find a Doctor."
*
*
*
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS!