• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 734 Views, 72 Comments

The Night Janitor - Knox Locke



Knox, the janitor at the School of Friendship, must deal with the emotional aftermath of a traumatic experience involving the events of "School Raze." Will he be able to turn his life back around with the help of some new friends?

  • ...
1
 72
 734

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14: Inuendo

Knox had a fun night. He woke the next morning, still laying in Pinkie's bed. He hoped that the loud banging from the loft hadn't woken the Cakes. He'd had to help Pinkie fix the secret switch that opened the door to her party planning cave, but he'd needed a hammer to do it. Although, on the off chance the banging of the heavy tool hadn't woken them, he was pretty certain the creaking of the bed frame would've. He and Pinkie had been jumping up and down on the bed like a makeshift trampoline for hours before they'd finally gone to bed!

Then again, Knox didn't really care all that much if they'd woken the Cakes or not. After all, he'd gotten to sleep with Pinkie Pie. That's right, Pinkie had allowed him to sleep next to her in her bed!

There he'd been, laying in Pinkie's bed. He felt at peace as the adorable pink pony, all dressed up in her adorable hoovsie pajamas, slept peacefully without a care in the world.

And there he lay until he finally drifted off into a peaceful sleep, free of nightmares.

Author's Note:

With the heavy tones and struggles that usually pervade this story, I thought Knox deserved a small break before I throw the next monkey wrench in the works. I hope he enjoyed it, because...

In The Next Chapter: Knox returns home after his sleepover at Pinkie's. Hey, what is that on his doorstep?

PreviousChapters Next