• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 734 Views, 72 Comments

The Night Janitor - Knox Locke



Knox, the janitor at the School of Friendship, must deal with the emotional aftermath of a traumatic experience involving the events of "School Raze." Will he be able to turn his life back around with the help of some new friends?

  • ...
1
 72
 734

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: Nightmares

The janitor had been cleaning the hallways as he usually did every night, but he'd decided to take a break when he saw his friend a little further down the corridor. He approached her quite haphazardly, but her attentioned seemed to be elsewhere for the moment. He gently placed a charcoal-colored hoof on her small shoulder, but this apparently surprised her. She spun around quickly and dropped what she'd been holding.

"Oh," she breathed, "It's just you."

She seemed relieved, though Knox didn't know why. Cozy seemed very on edge tonight for some reason. Only then did Knox notice the large, bulky object his friend had dropped on the floor when he'd accidentally scared her.

"What've you got there?" he asked.

Cozy Glow's expression suddenly darkened to that of a diabolical grin so wide that it threatened to cut her head in twain as she let out a spine-chilling cackle.

"You," she said in a sinister tone, "are about to find out."

She screamed ferociously as she charged towards the horrified stallion. She was wielding the Helm of Yksler, aimed horns-first at his chest.

Knox sat upright in his bed, once again scared awake by the prospect that Cozy Glow had never truly cared about him in the first place.

PreviousChapters Next