• Published 3rd Jan 2020
  • 312 Views, 8 Comments

Kratus' Logs - Edguy0009



From the aftermath of a war long ago to the rise of Equestria and the aftermath of the war to free it.

  • ...
 8
 312

Equestria Part 7 Finding Luna, Rescues and Victory

E 224 EQS

3,011,080 yrs, 5 mos, 6 dy AGC

I was not too terribly surprised when I found out that Luna was leading the resistance from within New Mangaia which is located inside and below the caverns of the southern tip of Unicorn Range as she and her sister do have permission to access it when there’s a dire emergency such as being under occupation of a hostile force so long as once they’re done with it; they leave it as they found it. They are barred from it should they fall under the influence of the enemy in some way or are the enemy, however.

E 227 EQS

3,011,080 yrs, 5 mos, 11 dy AGC

The rescue of Twilight Sparkle, her friends and Celestia went rather well for the most part as there were some problems such as there were other prisoners with the VIPs all of which were battered and close to being malnourished in order to break them* which made rescue efforts difficult, but we managed to get them all out safely, though not without wounded among the MAA as well as damaged Bohrok, Rahkshi and Exo-Toa, as always my Elite Rahkshi performed admirably however like with the regular ones they suffered damage and have to remain in New Mangaia and their Kraata removed until repairs can be made, all among the UCFEQ* that share the same thoughts as I have on what to do with the prisons, that being they are to be destroyed once the war is over which is easier said than done as there are crystal towers in every settlement that seem to serve the purpose of keeping the citizens incapable of resisting orders* as well as strengthening the so-called Dark Ponies, I’ve strongly argued that finding a way to neutralize the effects of the crystals as well as retaking all of the settlements would simply be a waste of time and power that we currently have, that we simply retake the Eastern and Southern parts of Equestria while harassing the Western parts to draw away forces from the former so taking them will be easier however once Canterlot is freed I intend on taking a strong force of Rahkshi and Exo-Toa to the Dark Pony homeland force their surrender and that they swear an oath to never try to invade another land again as the next time they do I won’t simply occupy their more important settlements and instead of doing that I’ll just raze them and their capital to the ground.

E 235 EQS

3,011,080 yrs, 6 mos, 5 dy AGC

Retaking the settlements went slightly better than expected as it appears that the crystal towers are vulnerable to the elemental powers of the Toa and Glatorian as well as the brute strength of the dragons as they’ve dealt with the forces invading their lands the gryphons have also dealt with the ones invading their lands as well but cannot send a significant force to provide aid which is understandable considering the state they’re in right now, the freed prisoners are willing to join the coalition forces but most are not in any condition to fight much less pick up a weapon however there are support roles that they can serve on less important matters Raanu, Duma, as well as Vakama and his team (a term which I’m using loosely) are getting along well with the princesses, especially when it comes to exchanging advice, and it seems the young among the ponies as well as some of Twilight’s friends seem to be enjoying playing Kohlii as well, perhaps it may become an official sport of Equestria someday should it catch on, we still have a long way to go in freeing Equestria, however.

E 240 EQS

3,011,080 yrs, 6 mos, 8 dy AGC

Ponyville and Cloudsdale are now freed but not without some costs as Twilight’s Castle suffered severe damage along with Cloudsdale, including the Weather Factory, Ponyville has also taken the same amount of damage, the Wonderbolts are also out of commission excluding Spitfire and Rainbow Dash I’ve advised the former to remain behind with them as in they will need their leader with them, several resistance members, all of the Gryphons and half the Dragons are no longer capable of fighting because of crippling wounds, some of which may never walk or fly again should they recover, but there’s no time to dwell on this further as the march to free Canterlot begins in two days and everyone capable of fighting will need their rest.

E 250 EQS

3,011,080 yrs, 10 mos, 9 dy AGC

Four months ago Canterlot was freed, of course the victory in Canterlot came at a cost to Canterlot itself as most of it got leveled to the ground during and after the fighting, though I can imagine the look of surprise on the side of the Equestrians, Dragons and the Dark Ponies when they saw Tahu and his team form and show the might of Akamai and Wairuha Nuva* of course the Bohrok Kaita and Rahkshi Kaita showed their might as well, the King of the Dark Ponies as well as his generals died fighting and the remaining soldiers threw down their weapons it will take time for word to spread across Equestria of the victory, of course I as I stated before, I’ve taken a strong force of my own forces to the Dark Pony homeland and force their surrender via the means I’ve stated which apparently was unnecessary as the queen and the children disagreed with the king, of course I have also taken some restrained Dark Pony POWs* and stated my demands to the current leadership, of course, which were also unnecessary as they were going to surrender anyways in order to avoid such a scenario, the surrender will be signed in Equestria as I cannot speak for the Equestrians or those of the MAA.

Author's Note:

Supplementary Notes:

*No doubt as a means to make them easier to control, I assume some had stronger wills than others.

* Short for United Coalition to Free Equestria.

*Such as living shields, slave labor and common fodder for weaponry.

*I was not present for that part of the Battle of Canterlot as I was making preparations to depart for the Dark Pony Homeland, I was however present for the final battle.

* I brought them along in order to provide proof that they've lost. They were in good condition, however.