• Published 3rd Jan 2020
  • 308 Views, 8 Comments

Kratus' Logs - Edguy0009



From the aftermath of a war long ago to the rise of Equestria and the aftermath of the war to free it.

  • ...
 8
 308

Post Great Crisis Part 1 Aftermath, Assessment, Designs, Searching and Finding a Solution.

Log Entry 1 series Post Great Crisis

It has been 1 day since the Final battle of the Great Crisis and 1 week since my ascension into a full-fledged Makuta, with so much loss of life the victory tastes bitter to me, especially since the damage to Spherus Magna seems to be great both physically and ecologically locally at least, it will take time to assess the full amount of the damage done to the planet, however in the meantime the surviving members of the Matoran-Agori Alliance will rebuild and will discuss at a later date what to do after once a portion of the full assessment of the damage to the planet has been done.

E 18 PGCS

6 mos 2d AGC

The assessment of the damage to the planet began two months ago, and it looks rather grim to the point one might as well also call the Great Crisis the Devastation of Spherus Magna on more important matters there are discussions between the leaders of the MAA as to what to do next have begun a week ago, in the meantime me Teridax, Miserix, Agnonce and the other remaining Great Beings will come up with a solution on how to heal the planet, one that I hope is found.

E 50 PGCS

7 mos AGC

The assessment of the damage is close to completion, and it remains the same for the most part, while discussions between the leaders of the MAA are continuing and have brought forth the suggestions of either going into a slumber or leaving into the stars, while several means to repair the planet have been proposed, among them the usage of the Kanohi Ignika

E 60 PGCS

8 mos AGC

The assessment of the damage is 90% complete, and it’s the same in that there’s devastation everywhere, the leaders of the MAA have agreed that they should go into slumber and will awaken when the time comes, it will take time for the chambers to reach completion, it has been agreed upon that the Ignika will be used, but only if Mata Nui and the mask itself agree, and if so how?

E 101 PGCS

1yr, 2 wks AGC

The design of the stasis chambers and its keys has begun, several proposals on how to use Ignika to heal the planet have been put forth, I have gone and personally asked Mata Nui if he and the mask will be willing to help, and they have agreed, now to find the acceptable proposal on the usage of the Ignika.