• Published 3rd Jan 2020
  • 309 Views, 8 Comments

Kratus' Logs - Edguy0009



From the aftermath of a war long ago to the rise of Equestria and the aftermath of the war to free it.

  • ...
 8
 309

Equestria Part 4 Luna's Banishment, New Student, The Former's Return and Prelude to War

E 85 EQS

3,010,046 yrs, 4 mos AGC

Over these past months the private conversations between me and the sisters have revealed much especially on how much the world has changed such as the energy that flows throughout the planet is called magic and the light version is also divided into 3 sub categories those being Earth, Pegasus, and Unicorn all of which stored in various ways in their bodies, they’ve also learned some of the past of both me and planet* such as my age for which I took amusement on seeing their reactions when I revealed it to them as they wondered how that I, a magicless being could somehow use magic (which I can’t), I’ve also given them a special Tablet of Transit which will guide them or anyone chosen by them towards and allow access to Destral Fortress in the Penumbra Lands or Shadow Lands (in the case of anyone who does not know the actual name) as in the future I will alternate between my lair and Destral Fortress unless there’s a dire situation in Equestria then New Mangaia will act as Command and Control from which I’ll command my armies.

E 110 EQS

3,010,070 yrs 6 mos 1 dy AGC

After seeing a devastated Castle of the Two Sisters with an absent Luna, a crying Celestia, the turned stone Elements of Harmony I realized that the first part of the Thousand-Year prophecy came to pass though I upset her more when I revealed that through said prophecy that I knew Luna would fall and become the being known as Nightmare Moon, but she did also take heart in knowing that she would return eventually and be healed when shortly after I revealed as such only now do I realize that the Bearer of Power which will save Luna in the second half is actually called the Bearer of Magic, but who could she be, and will she do it alone or not?

E 160 EQS

3,011,056 yrs AGC

While personally overseeing renovations to New Mangaia I witnessed an event I later found out was called a Sonic Rainboom, though who has done the deed I know not but I know this... the time of Luna’s return draws nearer and nearer, on a side note Celestia has taken in a new student today, her name is Twilight Sparkle could she be the Bearer of Magic and if so who could be her companions? I shall keep a close eye on her whenever possible to find out, though I do wonder what happened to her old, one Sunset Shimmer.

E 170 EQS

3,011,070 yrs, 6 mos 21 dy AGC

Today marks the official return of Princess Luna to both Equestria and the throne which means the Thousand-Year prophecy has come to pass, which also means the prophecy of The Fallen Land of Harmony will soon come to pass, it seems that my suspicions concerning Twilight Sparkle are correct in that she is the Bearer of Magic and the other bearers are as following Applejack: Honesty, Rarity: Generosity, Rainbow Dash: Loyalty, Fluttershy: Kindness, Pinkie Pie: Laughter, I shall keep an eye on all 6 of them whenever possible.

E 190 EQS

3,011,075 yrs AGC

The returns and defeats of Discord, Sombra and the defeats of Tirek and Queen Chrysalis and her changelings plus the former’s overthrow and the latter’s reformation*, all of which passed by without the necessity of me intervening nor the awakening of the MAA, however there are troubling signs coming from the distant lands to the South West outside of Equestria.

Author's Note:

*Such as its original name, however I did not reveal my full past to them, however Luna as always suspected something but didn't ask about, though I'll assume she'll inform Celestia of her suspicions, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't amused by their reaction when I told them my age as it was quite humorous, I also never told them how close to death they brought me.

* The Changeling species are amateurs compared to my kind as they can seem to only change all of their bodies whereas my kind can change specific parts or the entirety of our bodies.