• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 1,311 Views, 59 Comments

Twins in Equestria - RagingDemonSlayer

  • ...
6
 59
 1,311

Ch. 7: Come at me Griffin!!!!

Twins in Equestria

Ch. 7: Come at me Griffin!!!!!


"Uuuhhhh...." Matthew yawned.

He looked around the room he was sleeping in to notice Applejack gone. 'Hmm, funny. I thought she slept here too.' Matthew thought. Suddenly the sound of a tree being hit could be heard outside the barn. He looked out the window to see Applejack out in the field bucking apples off the trees. 'I should've known.' Matthew began thinking to himself. He went down the stairs and into the kitchen to see a very pissed off Mark, who looked like he didn't get any sleep being poked by a cane coming straight from Granny Smith.

"Matt. Get her away from me. Right. Now." Mark growled.

"It talks!!" Cried Granny Smith.

"Hey could you please stop jabbing your cane in my brother's face? He'd appreciate it very much." Matthew told her, before the old mare screamed and tried to flee into the other room.

"Sweet Celestia! D'eres two of 'em! Save yerselfs!!"

"So...how was your sleep?" Matthew asked his older brother.

"..I don't want to talk about it." Mark muttered, letting his head fall onto the table.

"Oh....well we should probably see if Applejack needs any help." Matthew suggested.

"I suppose." Mark agreed.

The two went out into the huge field to find Applejack still bucking her apple trees. She then stopped once she saw the two approaching her.

"Hey there fellas. What brings y'all outside?" Applejack asked.

"We're here to see if we can help in any way we can, in payment for letting us stay at your house." Matthew said.

"Well if ya really feel the need to pay back your debt, you can pick up the apples that are knocked down and put them in the baskets." Applejack said.

"Sounds good to me." Mark said.

After a long and hardworking while, they finally finished picking up all the apples off the ground and put them into the baskets. Mark stood up and stretched, fixing any problems with his back.

"Ah, that's exactly what the docter ordered." He groaned.

"Well that's that. Anything else for us to do?" Matthew asked.

"Hmm... well you can see if Big Macintosh needs any help. You can probably find him in the barn." Applejack told the two.

"Alrighty then." Mark said.

They then went into the barn, where Big Mac was inside, tending to his tools.

"Hey, uh sir...Applejack told us to come see if you need any help. If you need, that is.." Matthew said, feeling slightly intimidated by the big stallion.

Big Mac chuckled at his nervousness, reminding him of his sister's shy friend.

"Ah'm good." He replied warmly.

"Oh..." Matthew said, letting an awkward silence fill the room. Big Mac then coughed.

"So... what's yer names? " Big Mac asked.

"I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt, unless you'd rather say Matthew....and he is my older brother, Mark." Matthew answered.

"Kay then...hey Mark, ya mind bein' a sport an handing me a fresh apple?" Big Mac ordered.

Mark then grabbed a random apple from behind him and tossed it to the red earth pony.

"Thanks." Thanked Big Mac.

He took a bite a bite out of the apple before stopping a moment and turning Matthew.

"Hey Matt. Go see if Applejack needs anything, just in case." Big Mac said calmly, rather too calmly, which made Matthew even more nervous before leaving the two.

Now it was just Mark and Big Macintosh together. They stared at eachother for what seemed very long, until Big Mac threw the apple down, close to the boy's feet.

"Whoa! What the fuck?!" Mark exclaimed.

"AH SAID FRESH!!!!!!!" bellowed The buff pony. Mark was quiet, suprised at the sudden outburst.

"Now. Why did ah jus' do that?" Demanded Big Mac.

"Because I refused to spoon with you last night?" Mark answered.

Big Mac rolled his eyes before pointing to the barrel that Mark got the apple from. The twin looked at it, seeing the words "SPOILED" engraved on it.

"Oh....that's embarrassing." Mark said sheepishly.

"Eeeyup." Big Mac said.

"Well, I'm gonna go check up on them." Mark said before leaving the shed, rather quickly.

When he approached the door into the barn, he heard two voices talking. One Granny Smith and the other...Matthew?! He quickly entered to hear what the conversation was, but was already at the end of it.

"And that's how ya make Apple cider." Granny Smith stated proudly.

"Wow. It seems pretty hard." Matthew said.

" ya dern right it was!" The elder pony yelled in his face, causing Matthew to scoot back a little.

"Suddenly, a smelly odor came from the twins.

"Wut in tarnation is that smell comin from?!" Applejack yelled, trotting into the room.

"Sorry, we've been running and fighting y'all, so we couldn't clean ourselves. Well even if we weren't being chased by y'all, we probably wouldn't know where to take a bath." Matthew told her.

"Ah yeah, should've known. Sorry b'out that. Here, why don't y'all go get yourselves cleaned up at the spa. They know how to fix you up good." Applejack assured the twins, handing (hoofing) them a small bag of bits.

"Thanks." Matthew told Applejack, leaving with Mark to the town.

"No problem part'ner."

"God we've been walking FOREVER. Where the hell is this place?" Moaned Mark. The two had been walking around the town, constantly receiving stares from the ponies. They had been informed that the twins were not dangerous, but they were still wary of them.

"Relax brother, for it is right in front of us." Matthew said.

Right in front of them was, with big letters saying "PONYVILLE SPA". The two entered inside where they saw a mare with pink fur and a blue mane at the register reading a magazine.

"Go Matt." Mark said.

"What why?!" Matthew whispered as they walked slowly to the register.

"Because your a fag."

"Fuck you. You talk."

"Hell to the no."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so, do it."

"C'mon....."

"Do it ya wimp."

"Why do I have to? And not because I'm a "faggot", dick."

"Because you're the one holding the bag."

"B-but I'm not good at talking t-"

"Can I help you?"

The two brothers stopped having their quiet argument and looked in front, realizing they had just reached the counter. Mark then pushed Matthew a little ahead to make him talk. 'Bastard.' Matthew thought.

"Um, hey. I was uh, wondering if we could get uh, cleaned up. You know, because we uh, kinda stink a little and I'm pretty sure nobo- I'm mean, noPONY would like that. If you're alright with cleaning us." Matthew said muttering the last words he said.

The pony then lowered the magazine to see who it was, but nearly dropped it when she saw that not were they different species, they were twins.

"Oh I'm sorry! Where are my manners!" Exclaimed the pink spa worker, before quickly getting off her chair and trotting up to them.

"Hello! I'm Aloe!"

Suddenly another pony that mirrored Aloe, except that her mane was pink and her fur was blue, came out of nowhere.

"And I'm Lotus!"

"How may we be of service?" The twin mares said at the same time.

"Uh..." was the only thing Matthew let escape from his mouth.

"Oh right! You boys wanted to get cleaned up. Right this way!" And with that the twins pulled the other twins into another room.

~~~~~~~~

"C'mon boys!!" Time for your massages!" Called Lotus.

"Goddamn. I was feeling so comfortable in this hot tub." Mark whined.

"I don't really want to get out..." Matthew quietly spoke.

"Well you can't live in there your whole life, silly" Aloe said, trotting towards the hot tub.

"That's true." Mark chuckled, rising up and out of the water.

"C'mon sir, that means you too." Aloe told the younger twin brother.

"Uh....okay..." squeaked Matthew, blushing as he got out of the tub and accidentally slipped on the wet floor, faceplanting it.

Mark stiffled a laugh as the spa pony went to his aid.

"Oh my, are you okay?!" She asked.

"Yeah. I just slipped. that's all." He replied, looking down in embarrassed.

"Okay then, if you say so. Follow me." Said Lotus, who left into another room.

Mark and Matt went inside, where they found the other spa twin and two beds that had one hole in each.

"Okay, go ahead and lie on those and we'll take care of the rest." Ordered the mare.

The boys then went onto the beds, though they had a little trouble laying on it, due to them being taller than the average pony. When they finally got on, the two Mares went to their respective twin, Lotus with Mark, and Aloe with Matthew. Once Lotus got ontop of Mark, she began massaging him

"the fu- oh yeah, right there, righ- ah fuck yeah." Mark moaned.

The feeling he was getting was very good, he didn't want it to stop.

"Has anypony told you how good you are?" Mark asked.

"I get that a lot. Thanks." Aloe thanked.

As for Matthew, whenever the pink furred pony touches him, he would flinch.

"Hee hee. It's okay, I don't bite." Aloe giggled.

Matthew blushed a little, before calming himself down for her to start on him.

"Oh my, you're so tense. Is something wrong?" Aloe asked.

"Oh no, nothing's wrong. It's just..." Matthew muttered.

"Is it your first time?" She asked the boy.

"Y-yes...." Matthew said bashfully, his face blushing.

"It's alright, just relax and I'll take care of the rest." She said.

Matthew then let his body feel loose, as he calmed down and relaxed.

"That's better." Aloe smiled.

She then started rubbing his shoulders, which felt really good to Matt. The feeling he was receiving was very comfortable, which made him blush even more.

"You know, for not being a pony, you don't look bad. Cute, rather." Giggled Aloe.

"Wh-what?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh god I haven't felt like that since, well, since never!!" Mark yelled.

Matthew started smiling, which caught Mark's attention.

"The hell's wrong wit you? Finally accepted you're gay?" Mark asked.
"Fuck you." Matthew replied, still smiling.

"You wanna what?! No thanks I'd rather not." Mark countered, making Matthew's smile slightly drop.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go into the sugarcube corner." Matthew told Mark.

"You can go, I'm gonna go check on our mansion." Mark said, before the two split ways.

"Alright. Let's what everybody's doing right now." Matthew muttered before being pulled into a random bush by the most hyper pony in all of Equestria, Pinkie Pie.

"What's going on?!" Matthew exclaimed.

"Sshh! You'll blow my cover!" Pinkie whispered.

"Blow your cover?" Matthew whispered.

"Yeah! I'm spying on somepony." Pinkie whispered.

"Well, who are you spying on?" Matthew asked.

"A thieving meany-meany-pants named Gilda!" She replied.

Matthew suddenly remembered Gilda and what she did, especially to Fluttershy.

"Give me the full scoop." Matthew ordered.

"Well she stole an apple, scared poor Granny Smith and she even messed up my flying machine-thingy!" Pinkie informed him.

"What ab-" Matthew before hearing something that really got on his nerves.

"HEY!!!!!"

He looked out of the bush just in time, followed by Pinkie Pie, to see Fluttershy bump into Gilda.

"Please excuse me."

"I'm walking here!!!"

Gilda then started pushing the shy pony back by simply walking.

"Oh..i-im sorr-"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Why don't you just watch where you're going, DOOFU-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!" Matthew yelled, shutting up the griffon as he got out of the bush.

Fluttershy then galloped towards him, on the brink of crying her eyes out.

"Stay right here." Matthew told her, before moving up towards Gilda and stopping.

"What's your problem?! Huh?!" Matthew yelled in her face.

Soon a crowd of ponies started to circle the two.

"She got in my way. She should've known better." Gilda stated.

"Known better? Known better?! With all due respect ma'am, Fluttershy was guiding small helpless ducks, you could've moved aside and avoided the issue! There's no need to get your panties in a bunch!" Matthew snapped.

"And why would I do that?! I ain't a chicken, I'm a griffon. So you better get out of my way, if you know what's good for you!" Threatened Gilda, standing upstraight, sticking her chest out.

Matthew then took a step forward.

"You know, if there's one thing I deeply hate, it's bullies." Matthew said firmly.

"If you d-" Gilda said, but was cut off by Matthew.

"I'M NOT FINISHED!!!!!! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE WORLD WORSE! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL STEALING AND PICKING ON PEOPLE, BUT WHAT IF IT WAS YOU WHO WERE THE ONE BEING PICKED ON?! WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS THINK OF THAT?!"

He then started pushing back the griffon, causing her to be a little intimidated by the younger twin.

"YOU THINK IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU HUH?! WELL GUESS WHAT?! IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Matthew yelled directly into her face, making her back away, snarling.

"W-whatever creep! I'm bailing outta here! This place gots too many goodie goodies here!" And with that, the griffon flew off.

"Phew..." Matthew exhaled.

That had never happened to him before. Usually he would act exactly like Fluttershy, except the crying. Well whatever that was, he was grateful for it, it sure came in handy right then.

"Umm...uh....T-thanks Matthew. You really did save me there." Fluttershy muttered, looking down blushing.

"To be honest, all that random courage probably would've never came out, if I hadn't got that extra push." Matthew muttered as well, blushing as well, but from all the smiles he got from everypony.

"What do you mean "that extra push?" If you don't mind me asking." Fluttershy asked.

"Ahh..nothing. Nevermind. Well I'm gonna go to the Sugar Cube Corner. You wanna come? Or are you busy..not that's it's bad or anything." Matthew asked.

"Well....I do have extra time...I guess I'll come too." Fluttershy said, smiling.

"Alright then. Let's go." Matthew smiled, heading into the Sugar Cube Corner with Fluttershy.

As they entered, it was very dark so you couldn't see a thing in there.

"Umm...If this is what I think it i-"

"SUUUUUUUPPPPPPRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh wait, you're not Gilda."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wahoo!!!" This is soo much fun!!" Mark yelled as he slid across the hallway of their mansion in socks.

"Sir! Be careful! The floor was just put in!" A construction pony yelled from below.

"Fuck That!!! I'mma slide all over the place bitch!!!" Mark yelled back.

"But...nevermind, if you get hurt, don't come crying to me." The worker sighed and left the house.

"God, that was fun as shit! I'll go ahead and see the what's in fridge." Mark then put back on his shoes, forgetting to tie them, and went down the stairs, only to step on his lace and fall down.

"Ahhh!!!"
"Oww!!!"
"Shit!!!"
"Cunt!!!"
"Piss!!!"
"Fuck!!!"
"Pussyfart!!!"
"Crap!!!"

The boy kept swearing until he finally reached the bottom. Mark groaned in agony as he got up slowly.

"Owww. That hurt like a bitch." He muttered.

He then went into the kitchen, and found the fridgerator.

"Alright. Let's what we got here." He said, rubbing his hands before he opened it to find absolutely nothing in there.

"Should've saw that one coming." Mark said. His stomach then started growling.

"Don't worry little guy, i'll get you something." He patted his stomach.

"Well then, I guess I'll drop by and suprise Matt." He said to himself as he went outside the mansion.

Mark walked down the road, leading to the town, bored out of his mind.

"There you are." A voice whispered behind him. He looked back, but nothing was there, so he continued on his way.

"You really thought you would escape me. Heh heh heh......." Mark looked back, but no one was there.
"Hello?"

"Now I know where you live. All the more easier for me." The voice whispered again.

"Quit whispering in my ear bro!!" Mark yelled, looking around for whoever it may be.

"Once I capture you, MARK.........You're brother is next. Matthew, was it?"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mark shouted, grabbing a sledgehammer that was left behind by a lazy worker and began swinging it around him, hoping to hit the entity that stalked him.

THWACK!!!!!!

something had knocked the sledgehammmer out of his grip, sending it away from his reach. suddenly, something had latched onto him, making him stumble around.

"Get off! Who do you think I am, yoshi?!" He Grabbed the thing and threw it off him, which revealed to be none other than Lyra Heartstrings.

"What the hell! leave me alone!" Mark barked.

"Never!!! I will have a human pet for myself!! I'm a very experimental pony!!!" Lyra shouted with determination filled in her eyes.

"You know, You're really starting to piss me off!" Mark growled.

Lyra then leapt at him, in which he caught her and rolled her into a ball, before retreating his right leg back.

"Woah woah woah!!!! Whatareyoudoingwhatareyoudoingwhatareyo- uh oh."

Lyra was then punted far into the air by the sheer impact of Mark's kick, yelling

"MAAAAAaaaaarrrrrrrrrr............" before she faded into the sky.

"Good Riddance." Mark huffed.

He then went on his way to the town, where he bumped into a certain griffon in the outskirts of Ponyville.

"What the?! You again!!!" She hissed.

"Wrong twin jackass." Mark snapped.

Gilda was about to pounce on him, until hearing the voice of one specific pony.

"Yo Gilda!! Watch'a doing?" Rainbow Dash yelled, flying into the scene.

"Ah, I see you met Mark. He's a pretty neat guy huh?" She nonchalantly asked.

"Yeah, I'm a very nice person if you get to know me." Mark said smugly.

"Oh i'm sure of that..." Gilda muttered.

"Anyways, We have a suprise for you Gildy." Rainbow Dash nudging her.

"Sweet." Gilda cheered, with much annoyance on the inside.

"Alright, well then let's go." Mark said, walking towards the shop, with the other two following behind.

"Alright, here we a-" Mark said, his voice instantly being drowned out by

"SUPPPRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mark stumbled out, falling on his butt from being startled by the huge shout.

"Aww a surprise for me? Y'all guys shouldn't have."

Pinkie jumped in front of Mark.

"Silly, this party isn't for you! It's for Gilda!"

She said as she bounced up and down. Gilda walked through the door and scanned the area.

"Hey Gilda!" Pinkie greeted cheerfully, extending her hoof out to shake.

Gilda slowly grabbed hold of it-

KZZZZZRRRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before being shocked by pinkie, revealing to have a little shock hoof trick equipped to her hoof.

"Haha the old shock hoof trick! Good one Pinkie Pie!"

Rainbow Dash chuckled.

"Yeah, good one"

Gilda said sarcastically.

"Everypony I'd like y'all to meet my old friend Gilda!"

All of the ponies started cheering and welcoming Gilda, forcing her to smile awkwardly.

Matthew laughed a little at her awkwardness before turning what else Pinkie had in store.

"Hey, anypony want some Vanilla Lemon Drops?" The pink party pony revealed a basket of all sorts of goods.

Matthew about pick a candy from the basket, until he was rudely cut off by Gilda, making him glare at her.

"Vanilla Lemon Drops! Don't mind if I do!" Gilda then grabbed one and popped it in her mouth.

Mark begun hearing giggles from Pinkie, before hearing screams from Gilda, her mouth burning from the mysterious spicyness it contained.

"Gilda, over there!"

Rainbow Dash pointed to a drink, in which Gilda quickly swiped up in her claws and drank......except there was nothing to drink. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie then bursted into fits of laughter, from the prank Gilda fell for.

"The classy hole in the cup trick! Good one!" Rainbow Dash giggled.

Gilda then grabbed another cup and drinking it, dousing out the burning within her mouth.

"*pant* *pant* hmph, yeah, good one...." Gilda grumbled.

"What's wrong Gilda? You're not getting mad over a silly prank right?" Rainbow asked.

"Who me? No way, that was nothing." Gilda boasted, before turning to Pinkie and giving her a mean glare.

"How many pranks does it take to make her finally break again?" Matthew asked Mark.

"Give it three more, she should be pissed off by then." Mark waved it off.

-------------------------------
TWO MORE PRANKS LATER.........
-------------------------------

Gilda was really angry. She had thought this little party would've been simple, but NOOOOO, that little pink loser kept making a fool out of the griffon. Out of all these lame ponies and two weird things, the pink one would definitely be QUEEN LAMO. Gilda swore if there was one more prank she fell for.....

"Alright guys! Who wants to play pintail on the pony?" Pinkie asked, pulling out a cloth and a needle.

Rarity was about to go first, but Gilda quickly went up before her.

"I'll go first! It's MY party!" She barked, earning a death glare from Rarity.

"Alright, now just take this needle go this wa-" Pinkie was then interrupted by Gilda.

"Just take this needle and go this way-pfft, yeah right." And Gilda began walking the opposite way.

"Wait! That's not the right way!" Pinkie exclaimed, as if on cue, Gilda stepped on a uninflated balloon, making her slip and stumble all the way to the wall.

All the ponies, including the twins began to laugh as Gilda rose, seeing that she pinned the tail on her beak. That was it. The. LAST. STRAW. Gilda then grabbed the tail and roared, pulling it off as she did so.

"That's it! I thought this was going to be a decent party! But it was just lame! Like all those stupid tricks! You're all the lamest people I've ever met!" She then pointed at Pinkie.

"And YOU! You're the lamest of them all! Queen Lame-O!!!" Gilda yelled.

"Hey! What the hell's your problem!?" Matthew yelled back.

"That'll be you if you don't shut up!" Gilda snapped, flying straight into Matthew's face.

Mark then went and shoved her back.

"HEY!!!! Are YOU FUCKING WITH MATT?!" Mark growled.

"What if I am?! What're YOU gonna do about it?!"

Gilda puffed out her chest, which only made Mark more pissed. Soon, all the ponies backed away, giving the three room.

"Shut up! You're dealing with me now! Cmon! Make my day whore! You got a big mouth! Let's see if you can back it up!"

Gilda then snarled at the boy, and flew at him.

"COME AT ME GRIFFON!!!!!!!!"

Rainbow Dash flew in between the two gladiators and stopped the fight.

"Gilda. All of those lame tricks were pulled off by me. I guess that means I'm Queen Lame-O."

"Awwww Sheeeit" said a background pony.

The Griffon was shocked that her only friend in ponyville pulled the strings.

"Y-you're joshing me!"

"No, Gilda I'm not. Seeing the way you treated my new friends, maybe you should stop being jealous."

The Pegasus and Griffon stared each other down.

"You're such a flip-flop! Cool one minute and lame the next! Whenever feel like being cool, give me a call." Gilda said coldly.

And with that, the griffon flew off into the distance.

'What a bitch...' Mark thought to himself.

"Guys, I'm sorry for bringing Gilda here. I never knew she would act like that." Rainbow Dash apologized.

Everyone accepted the apology and the party continued as planned. Looks like we all learned about the dangers of what jealousy can do, and the ponies it could harm.

-Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

"Phew well that takes care of that. Now I can finally sleep." Said Twilight.

"Umm Twilight, what about those human twins?" Asked Spike nervously.

"Well the Princess hasn't said anything yet, so we will just have to leave them alone for now." She said yawning.

Suddenly the phone started to ring in her room.

'What the? Who could be up this late?' She wondered.

She picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Twilight Sparkle?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"My name is Michael Hunt but, my friends call me Mike."

"Mike Hunt?"

There was a sudden burst of laughter before the person hung up the phone.

Author's Note:

You have all been waiting for this latest chapter and now it is here.
If you don't like it then go fuck yourself, it was very hard for me to write all this shit down on my phone.
As for those who enjoy this, thank you and there will be more to come in the near future.... possibly.

And with that, ARREVIDERCI!!!!!! -Mark