• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 1,312 Views, 59 Comments

Twins in Equestria - RagingDemonSlayer

  • ...
6
 59
 1,312

Ch. 6: Misunderstandings

Twins in Equestria

Ch. 6: Misunderstandings

(At Twilight's house...)

Twilight was re-organizing her books, with Spike helping her as well, until the purple dragon coughed up a scroll. "What did Princess Celestia say?" Twilight asked. "It says she wants you and your friends to come to canterlot immediately. Sheesh, must be important." Spike told Twilight. "It might be about those things that were on the loose yesterday." Twilight said, rubbing her sore horn. "Maybe she's going to banish them to the moon." Twilight said to herself. "Well, you should probably get going. Wouldn't want to keep her waiting." Spike said to Twilight. "Your right about that." She replied.

(About 45 mins later at the castle...)

"God! Where the fuck are they?! They should've been here any minute by now!!" Mark yelled. "Calm down Mark! Gosh, you're always impatient." Matthew told Mark. "You wanna fight?!" Mark snapped. "Princess Celestia! We came as fast as w-" Twilight bursted into the room saying, before stopping herself to see the two boys, sitting on the royal throneseats. "W-what have you done to the princesses?!" Demanded Twilight. "What are you talking about?! We didn't do jack shit with those two." Mark yelled at Twilight from Celestia's seat. "Why should I believe you?!" Twilight roared, as her horn glowed. "Umm....because I'm super badass?" Mark said.

"YOU!!" Yelled Rainbow Dash, as she flew straight to Matthew's face. "You got lucky that one time. C'mon! Let's go!!" She raged , throwing random swings in the air. "Umm. Mark? Control your favorite character." Matthew told Mark, but he simply shrugged and backed away. "I'm right here! What?! Is someone scared of me now?!" Rainbow Dash egged on. "Get out of my face, before I roundhouse your ass!" Matthew threatened, curling his hands up into fists. "I'll never believe you! You're EVIL." Twilight said.


"What is going on here?"

Everyone turned to see the two Princesses standing at the door, suprised. "Princess Celestia!" Twilight cried, before kneeling down. Quickly, everypony kneeled down before her....except for Mark and Matthew, who got off the royal throneseats and simply stared. "You two! Bow down! this is Princess Celestia, ruler of all Equestria!!!" Barked one guard. You don't say?" Mark said sarcastically. The guard began growling in rage. "You mad bro?" Mark said, imitating a trollface. The guard was about to fly and tackle Mark, but was stopped by Celstia's hoof. "Stand down Light Shield. They're alright." Celestia ordered. The guard grunted before moving back to his post."I'm sorry about all this, my subjects tend to overreact to beings they never seen before." Celestia apologized. "You should keep your dogs on a leash, if you don't mind me saying." Mark told her. Celestia was shocked at that reply and pretended she did not hear it. "Forgive me for being rude but, Who and what are you? in all my years of ruling, I have never encountered species of your kind." said Celestia. Matthew was about to answer her questions, but was cut of by Mark.

"I'll start first. Hello, I'm Mark and....I, like to party." Matthew then proceeded to smack the back of his laughing brother's head. "Oww! Faggot...." Mumbled Mark. Sorry about that ladies. Allow me to start over. I'm Matthew and this is my dimwit of an older brother, Mark." the teen said. "S'up" Greeted Mark with his hands in his pockets. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Matthew. "CHARMED." Luna said in the royal Canterlot voice, with her hoof raised. Matthew's eardrums were screaming at him for being so upclose to her, but he simply ignored it and shook her hoof with his hand. "Likewise." Matthew said, gaining a small smile from Luna. "My my, T'is a Gentlecolt." Luna said. "W-what?!" Matthew stuttered, getting slightly nervous from that little comment. "What about me?!" Mark said, huffing. "As for thou, we are sorry for the trouble we caused. Can thou make peace with us?" Luna said, looking down. "Awww shucks, its OK." Mark said, blushing and looking down as well. "Well, now that we got that over with, time to meet the girls." Said Celestia. "We already know who they are, in fact, we knew who all of you are. " Matthew blurted out, before covering his mouth. "What do you mean?" Celestia asked. Mark quickly joined in. "uh, we heard the guards talking about them." Mark said quickly, cutting off the conversation. "Oh, Well then. What are you two?" Celestia asked again. "Well, you see, we are humans, Mark and I. We lived on a planet called Earth. But somehow, we were transported here by a portal." Matthew stated. "Shit happens, y'know?" Mark said. "We see.." Luna said. "Well, you are welcome to stay here in Equestria for as long as you like." Celestia offered. "That would be great princess." Matthew thanked. "Geeze Matt, don't be such a fucking kiss-ass." Mark said, with laughter in his voice. "Shut up Mark! These are the pirncesses we're talking to!" Matthew yelled at Mark.


"Please Matthew, call me Celestia." Celestia said to Matthew. "Yeah Matt, call her Celestia." Mark said smugly. Matthew ignored Mark's snide remark, in hope he won't proceed to beat the crap out of Mark. "We have a house for you too, as an act of peace between us." Celestia said. "Really? can you show us our house?" Matthew asked the princess. "Very well." She said, motioning the group to follow them. they went outside to see chariots waiting for them. "oh shit. We're about to go on a chariot." Matthew said excitedly. the princesses and the twins went onto the first one, while the girls went one the other ones. Soon, they took to the air and were heading to Ponyville. "whoa, so this is how it feels to be on one of these." Matthew said astonished. "No shit." Mark replied. "Fuck you." Matthew said. the group then flew close to one house that was bigger than all of them. "uhh.... is this our house?" Matthew asked. "Yes. Do you like it?" Celestia asked. "Like it? I love it!! it's a freakin mansion! its so big!" Matthew answered. "That's what she said." Mark snickered. "Dude seriously. Make one more snide comment like that, I swea-"

"Can we go see your house now?" Luna asked, as they have already landed. "oh....well that was rather quick." Matthew said. "But princess, I thought they were evil" Twilight asked. "No Twilight, they aren't They haven't given us any reason to think they are." Celestia said. as Mark and Matthew got out of the chariots, they took a good look at their house. It was big, the color was dark green, with windows on it. "Twilight, I want you to do something." Celestia said. "What is it you want me to do?" She asked. "I want you to show these two how things work around here." Celestia ordered "I understand Princess, you can count on me." Twilight saiod proudly. " *cough* fucking tool *cough *cough*." Mark said. "What?" Twilight wondered. "Nothing. So....we goin in or what?" Mark told the princesses. "Well that's the thing, you see.." Celestia said. "What do you mean?" Asked Matthew. "The inside of it isn't quite ready right now. Tomorrow, it'll be ready." She answered. "ah.." Matthew said. "Then where the fuck we gonna sleep then?!" Mark demanded. "Ah'll be will'in to take y'all in." Applejack offered. "Yeah, i'd rather not get tied up in my sleep and massacred." Mark muttered. "What wus that?" Applejack said. "what was what? Anyways, we should probably get goin. It's starting to get dark." Mark said.

After noticing how much time passed, they all bid their farewells and left. "Very well, we shall sttele all this tomorrow. Goodbye Mark, Matthew." Celestia said, before both sisters flew up and back to Canterlot. "Well uh... ah guess ah better take y'all to m'ah house." Applejack said. "Yeah, let's go." Matthew said. "The sooner, the better." Mark said. The three started on the way to her house about a few minutes ago. "How much farther is it?" Mark asked. "Should'nt be long now." The orange pony told him. They kept walking until

"I can see it now!!" Mark yelled. "Good. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!" Matthew yelled at Mark.

Applejack coughed nervously at the two twins that were close to throwing it down right then. "Uh, we're here. Let's go inside shall we?" She reasoned. The twins immediately stopped glaring at eachother and went inside. "Where's everyone at?" Matthew whispered to Applejack. "Ah reckon They're prob'ly sleep'n right now." Applejack replied. they went past the living room, where they found Granny Smith, sleeping on her chair, and up the stairs. "Well boys....there's one room over there" She said pointing to a room. "but one of y'alls gonna have to share a bed with me." She added in sheepishly. "I call other room!" Mark said ,before quickly walking into the room and closing it as Applejack whispered "Sorry". "Well...I guess we're sleepin together then?" Matthew said embarrased. "Heh....yea.. sorr b'out that." Applejack said. "Fortunately, its only today." Matthew joked. the two then entered her room and got on the bed, though it was awkward for the boy, as his legs stuck out off the bed. "Hey uh....Wut was yer name again? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." The country mare said nervously. "Matthew.." Matthew said quickly being overtaken by fatigue.

"Matthew huh? Well goodnight Matthew..."

"Goodnight....."


Mark got onto his bed, exhausted with all that happened. A badass motherfucker needs his sleep.
"Oh god, this is so fucking comfortable." Mark said, fixing into a comfortable position, and starting to fall asleep.



"........."




"Eeeeyup."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hey guys, sorry about not posting all that time, i'm truly am. i've just been busy, that's all. But I try my best to keep you all satisfied with the story. I'll try to post the next chapter next week. See you then!!!!
(If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.)


Next time on Twins in Equestria



"hey!!! the fuck's your problem bitch?!" Barked Matthew. "Maybe that'll be you if you don't get out of my way!!!!" Roared Gilda. "HEY!!!! Are YOU FUCKING WITH MATT?!" Yelled Mark. "Oh wow, there's two of you dweebs." Gilda said. "Shut the fuck up! this is gonna be between you and me you ugly whore!" Mark snapped at her. "Oh yeah?!" Gilda said, puffing out her chest to try and intimidate, which only made Mark more pissed. soon, there was a crowd of ponies watching the two. "Yeah bitch! What are you going to about it?! C'mon!! I'm right here!!!! Make my day whore!!! You got a big mouth!! Let's if you can back it up!!" Mark challenged. Enraged, Gilda screeched in rage and flew straight at Mark.
Mark then stuck his arms out.

"COME AT ME GRIFFIN!!!!!"

to be continued in Ch. 7: Come at me Griffin!