• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 1,312 Views, 59 Comments

Twins in Equestria - RagingDemonSlayer

  • ...
6
 59
 1,312

Ch.2: And so it Begins....with a Monocle Pt.2

Twins in Equestria

Ch.2: And so it Begins....with a Monocle Pt.2


As Matthew headed for Ponyville, the clouds behind him started to thunder and darken over the Everfree Forest. Matthew, not noticing, continued onward to Ponyville. Deep within the forest, the lightning filled sky had struck the crust of the planet to transport a young boy. That boy's name is Mark. As Mark rose to his feet, he looked around to check his surrounding. 'where am I?' Mark thought to himself. 'Um, did I cause this?' Noticing the crater on the ground that he came from. "That's pretty badass" Mark said to himself. Mark walked out of the crater and walked in a random direction. "Damn I should have payed more attention in geography class." Mark muttered to himself, while stomping through the sticks and branches in the forest. He continued aimlessly wandering, until he reached a river. "Crap, a river. Should I cross it? I don't want to get my clothes all wet right now..." just then, the river started bubbling up. "What the fuck?!" Was all he could say when suddenly, a large serpent came out from the river in front of him. "Holy shit!!!" Mark screamed. "Oh, Matthew?? What are you doing here?" Asked the thing. It was Steven Magnet. "Matthew? I'm not Matt." Mark told Steven. It was quiet, until Steven started bursting out with laughter. "What's so funny?!" Asked Mark, a little irritated. "Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho that's priceless! That's a good one Matthew!" Mark stood there dumbstruck. "Steven?" Mark tried calling him, but it was no use. The gargantuan serpent was laughing to loud to hear anyone. "Steven... Steven!... STEVEN!" Mark was getting angry, and that wasn't a good thing. Steven continued to laugh at Mark until- " HEY! LISTEN TO ME YOU STUBBORN JACKASS!!! I AM NOT MATTHEW, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!" Mark yelled at Steven. Steven covered his mouth, trying to hide giggles. "Hehehe, okay then, what is your name sir?" He asked. "My name is Mark, Matthew is my little brother. Have you seen him?"


"Oh! that explains how come you're very rude." Said Steven. Mark, pretending to not hear that asked again. "Yeah, so have you seen him?" Steven replied, " why yes I have. I was the one who helped cross through the river to get to ponyville after all." Said Steven proudly. "You helped him?questioned Mark. "Yes sir, I did. He found found my monocle, so I merely repayed him in kind." Steven answered. "Well can you help ME cross the river? Asked Mark. "Most certainly sir, any friend of his is a friend of mine." Stated Steven, who lowered his hand, which Mark hopped onto. Steven turned his hand to the other side, when suddenly something in the river tickled Steven's tail. Steven yelped and released his hold on Mark to grab his tail. Mark lost control of himself to the raging current of the river and the last thing he yelled was "STEVEN!!!!! YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!!"



"I'm sorry Mark!!!" Yelled Steven.

Mark bobbling up and down, gasping for air. "Fuck!" Mark yelled. Quickly, Mark pushed himself towards the side of the river. He barely caught onto a branch sticking out. As he pulled himself out of the river, he noticed that ponyville was on his side. "Fuck yeah!" Mark said. He then, began walking along the side of the river, just to see where it would lead him. Stopping himself before he went any further, he saw a cottage. 'That must be Fluttershy's cottage.' Mark thought. As Mark walked to the cottage, he saw something in the window. Two little beady eyes shot him a mean glare. 'Is that? No way' He thought to himself. Mark advanced to the door, and when he did, he felt as if something was watching him. Mark knocked on the door, but didn't get an answer. He knocked again, and got the same results. Being curious as always, he opened the door. "Hello? Uhh....anyPONY home? The lights were on, but nobody was home. 'Must be at the town, maybe Matthew's with her as well.' Mark thought. Before he was able to do anything, the door closed, revealing a very hyper looking Lyra Heartstrings staring at him. "What's the rush?!" She said slowly approaching Mark. "Umm... excuse me, but I have to get going, I need to find my brother right now....so if you don't mind I'll be leaving now." Said Mark, nervously. "I always knew humans were real, and I'm not going to let you go so easily." She said in a maniacal way. Lyra reached for Mark's belt, but seeing what see wanted, Mark moved away from her reach. "What the FUCK are you doing?!" Said an enraged Mark. "Nopony has ever seen a human before. It would be a shame if I let you go." As Lyra finished her sentence, she attempted to tackle Mark, but Mark juked her and sprinted out the house, however Lyra grabbed on to Mark's shirt with her teeth.


"Get the FUCK OFF MY BACK YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!! mark yelled. The boy slammed his back on a tree, knocking Lyra out and off of Mark's back. Mark blasted out of there with speed close to rivaling the sonic rainboom. As Mark ran across the bridge over another river, he stopped to catch his breath. He checked to see if Lyra was still chasing after him. Thankfully there was no sign of her presence anywhere. He went on his way and saw a really tall castle way out in the distance. "That must be Canterlot." Said Mark. 'Hmmm.... maybe I can get directions to ponyville from there, but I should hurry before it gets dark." Mark said, as he made his way to the royal castle. After hours of seemingly endless trees, he made it to the castle. At the entrance, there were two guards that moved in his way, but were a little intimidated by his sheer size.

Stop! Who are you?! What business do you have here?! Barked one of the guards. "I wish to speak with the Princess."

"Well you can't! Only those who are invited can speak to the princess!" Bellowed the other guard.

"C'mon guys just let me inside, it'll be our little secret."

"Forget it!!"

"Well screw you too!"

"Leave the premises now!! Or we'll be forced to arrest in the name of Celestia!"

"Fuck that!!! I'm staying here!!"

"Sir!! This is your last chance, leave now!!"

"LAST CHANCE, MY ASS!!!" I demand to see one of the princesses, I have my rights!!"

"You leave us no choice sir."

"Alright! Alright! I'm leaving! Is it your time of the month again?! Don't get your panties in a bunch, God!!!"

Mark knew couldn't take on the whole army, so he flipped the guards off and left. He hid behind a tree and waited for the guards to change their posts, which didn't take very long. As soon as the guards left, Mark sprinted into the castle. As he went into the royal gardens, he saw an open window. He looked around for things to stack onto eachother. When he finished, he climbed up the stack, and held on the cracks of the castle to help him reach the window. He reached and pulled himself into the window. As he made it in the into the castle, there was something strange. The room was kinda steamy and there was water running. 'Aww shit' Mark though . He was in the royal showering room. He heard the song "Luna" playing on an old-looking radio. "I wonder who it could be in here" Mark said sarcastically. Right when he headed for the door, he accidentally stepped on a banana peel, which caused Mark to slip and fall. "Dammit Trollestia" muttered Mark. "WHO'S THERE?!!" Boomed Luna, in the royal Canterlot voice. Just then, the water stopped. 'Oh shit!!! Need to hide! Need to hide! Need to hide! Nee- Ah-HA! There!' Thought Mark. Mark quickly jumped into a stall before Luna poked her head out. "I could've sworn I heard'eth something ." Luna said, as she got another towel and dried her mane. After she was done drying herself, she left the shower room.

'Whew, that was a close one.' Thought Mark. As he walked through the hallway, he noticed two big doors with a sun crest on both of them. Mark walked towards the doors and entered the room. It was very dark, but you could easily see Celestia asleep on her bed. "Well then, I guess I only have one other option left." Said Mark, as he saw the door to Luna's room. As he entered, he looked around the room to see if there was anyone in the room. " Hmm.... that's strange. I just saw Luna come in here a while ago. Where did she go?" Mark wondered. Just then, he turned around to see the princess staring directly at him in the face. "Well well well, what do we have here? We knew we heard something earlier."

"Um........ this isn't what it looks like? Heheh?"

TO BE CONTINUED........