• Published 1st Jul 2020
  • 2,684 Views, 96 Comments

Forever Lasting Bonds - SonicSpeed Kaleb



A fanmade reboot of Friendship is Magic with Spike as the main character. Be warned, as it can get quite dark every now and then.

  • ...
20
 96
 2,684

When Friends Turn Bad

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait on this one. Thanks to my part time job and my Fanfiction stories, I won't be doing chapters weekly anymore, but I'll try to do at least two a month. Enjoy!

Rainbow Dash was chilling on a cloud while wearing shades with Pinkie Pie randomly jumping up to her from very far down. "Hi Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow Dash didn't move in the slightest as Pinkie Pie jumped up once again to speak to her. "You wanna go on a-" Pinkie Pie fell down once again, jumping back up as Rainbow Dash took a sip of her soda before she came back up. "Pranking spree with me!?"

Rainbow Dash set her soda down and waited for Pinkie Pie to come back up before she spoke again. "You're the pranking master Pinkie." Pinkie Pie fell down again with Rainbow Dash speaking up again while adjusting her mane once she came back up. "Do you really need me to come with?" Rainbow Dash grabbed Pinkie by her hoof before she fell down again. "That was getting annoying."

Pinkie Pie giggled a bit about what Rainbow Dash said before catching her. "Silly Rainbow Dash. It's not that I NEED you to come with me. It's that I WANT you to come with me. I've done a pranking spree with all of our friends, except for you."

Rainbow Dash thought for a moment and felt she could use a break from her relaxation time. "Why the buck not? I was getting bored up here anyway, not having work today and all that. Plus we haven't hung out much since we first became friends."

Pinkie Pie squeed, knowing that Rainbow Dash's answer was a yes. "This is going to be so fun!" Rainbow Dash had an intrigued look on her face, curious to see what Pinkie Pie had in store.


All kinds of moments from season one were shown as Twilight was heard singing the main theme of the show, My Little Pony Friends. "For every day, I look around me, for every time I see you near. I thank the stars, whose light surrounds me, I thank the earth that keeps you here. Cause I will only follow, my true heart. And I can see it clear now, right from the start. You were my little pony. I used to wonder what friendship could be; my little pony. Until you shared it's magic with me. My little pony. I used to wonder what friendship could be. My little pony. Until you shared it's magic, with me.


Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were currently at Sweet Apple Acres, painting all of the apples on the farm. When Applejack came out and noticed what was going on, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie started laughing after she started chucking apples at them. She then realized that they were still normal apples after some of them fell into a bucket of water, and this lead to her laughing as well, realizing that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were just having fun.

The next stop was Rarity's Boutique, and Rarity was sneezing like crazy as Rainbow Dash put some kind of powder on her doorstep. It floated up in the air a bit and hit Rarity in the face when she went out the door, making her sneeze again as she then noticed Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie holding in their laughter. She then saw a container of sneezing powder, making her start laughing as well while also being relieved that it wasn't some kind of allergy making her sneeze.

For the third stop, Twilight was in the library writing some kind of letter, only for the ink to fade out when she wrote something down. She tried again and again, but it continued to vanish, up until she heard a knock on her window. When she looked, she saw Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie laughing as they revealed a bottle of vanishing ink to her, making her roll her eyes while smiling as she pulled out a bottle of real ink.


Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had set up something by the pond with Fluttershy shown to be feeding ducks on the other side. Pinkie Pie was excited and couldn't help but ask Rainbow dash, who was looking into the telescope. "Is someone there? Who're we gonna squirt, who're we gonna squirt?"

Rainbow Dash snickered a bit before she confirmed who the victim was gonna be. "Fluttershy. This is gonna be good."

"Fluttershy?" Pinkie Pie started acting as if she wasn't on board with this prank. "I'm not so sure about that Rainbow Dash. You know how sensitive Fluttershy is. We might hurt her feelings."

Rainbow Dash thought for a moment and figured that Pinkie Pie was right. "Yeah, good point. Last thing I want is for my best friend to start crying." Rainbow Dash backed up from the telescope as she thought of who to replace her with. "Who should we prank instead?"

Pinkie Pie started giggling, pointing to Rainbow Dash as she spoke up. "Oh, I have someone in mind."

Rainbow Dash saw Pinkie Pie pointing to her and got confused, looking into the pond and seeing that there was a black circle around her eye. This made Pinkie Pie start laughing as Rainbow Dash looked at her with a proud grin. "Well played." Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie walked off with Fluttershy poking their decoy duck, wondering if it was real or not.


Pinkie Pie was heading on over to Rainbow Dash's house as she saw someone in front of it that surprised her. She saw before her a female griffin, who looked like an extremely cool gal to be around. Pinkie Pie dashed up to said griffin and greeted her. "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie. What's your name?"

The griffin didn't care much for Pinkie Pie but decided to introduce herself anyway. "Name's Gilda. Does Rainbow Dash live here?"

"She sure does." Pinkie Pie then started explaining what she was planning on doing with Rainbow Dash. "We had a great time pranking our friends yesterday, so we decided to take it to the next level today by-"

Gilda started to get annoyed with Rainbow Dash coming out and yawning, catching the Griffin's attention and making Rainbow Dash surprised. "Gilda?"

"Yep." Gilda responded, and Rainbow Dash got excited and flew down to her as fast as she could.

Rainbow Dash made sure she had a safe landing as to not risk blowing Gilda and Pinkie Pie away from the house. "It's really you!" Rainbow Dash and Gilda fist bumped and then hi fixed and low fived, leaving Pinkie Pie to understand what was going on as Rainbow Dash then introduced Gilda. "Pinkie Pie, this is my old griffin friend Gilda. We went to the same flight school together before I dropped out, so about fifteen years ago."

"Nice to meet you Gilda." Pinkie Pie shook Gilda's claw, which Gilda then used to crush her hoof, which she didn't show any sort of pain towards. "Wait. Why did Rainbow Dash drop out of flight school? Was her instructor homophobic!?"

Rainbow Dash laughed a bit, being well aware of how some people still weren't okay with gay ponies like her. "Well that was before I came out to my parents, so I doubt that was it. I just got bored of it and decided to move onto the next big thing in my life."

Gilda started to get bored and felt it wouldn't hurt to have a little race with Rainbow Dash. "Hey Dash. How about a race to the clouds for old time's sake?"

"You're on." Rainbow Dash and Gilda flew up as fast as they could with Rainbow Dash being the clear victor, which Gilda pretty much saw coming. "Still the champ baby."

Pinkie Pie then came up in some crazy contraption that weirded out Gilda and made Rainbow Dash laugh. "Hey guys. Where to now?"

Rainbow Dash failed to see that Gilda was annoyed and hoped Pinkie Pie would understand what she wanted. "Actually, if it's alright with you Pinkie, I'd like to spend some time to catch up with Gilda. It's been at least a decade and a half since we last saw each other so I'm hoping we can make up for lost time."

"No problem. I'd wanna do that too." Pinkie Pie replied with an understanding tone, much to Rainbow Dash's relief.

"Thanks for understanding. Not that I thought you wouldn't." Rainbow Dash flew up into the air and signaled Gilda to follow her. "Cmon Gilda! I know you couldn't have gotten over parkour just yet!"

"You go on ahead! I'll catch up!" Rainbow Dash flew off with Gilda turning to Pinkie Pie and grabbing the propellor with her claw. "Look whatever your name is. Rainbow Dash is MY friend, and if you try to take her from me, I'll turn you into scrap!" Gilda threw Pinkie Pie's contraption to the ground, flying off as Pinkie Pie jumped out of said contraption and landed in a bush. She seemed puzzled as to why Gilda was so hostile towards her and hoped she could get some confirmation.


Pinkie Pie was at the Golden Oak Library, lying down on the couch as she explained the situation to Twilight. "And then she just threw my contraption onto the ground! It wasn't exactly easy teleporting it out of thin air and then using it to fly up to them. Why do you think she did that?"

Twilight thought for a moment and figured that Pinkie Pie was experiencing something she'd seen before. "Maybe she's jealous. Old friends tend to act hostile whenever the one they're friends with is revealed to have new friends."

Pinkie Pie took Twilight's words into consideration, hoping Gilda didn't see her as a threat. "Do you think Gilda sees me as a threat?"

"It's a possibility." Twilight then explained what she thought she could have Pinkie Pie do with Gilda. "I suggest showing an interest in Gilda's tastes. After that, you can safely confirm that you're not a threat to her friendship with Rainbow Dash, and you could even become a friend to her as well."

Pinkie Pie felt that would work, but knew she would have to wait for now. "I'll do it tomorrow if Gilda's still in town. Rainbow Dash wanted to spend some alone time with her and I wanna respect her wishes."

"Good call. It's important to keep both friends feelings into account." Twilight assured Pinkie Pie, who was happy to hear that.


Pinkie Pie was walking around Ponyville with Spike riding on his board next to her as they talked about the Gilda thing. "Gilda could also have feelings for Rainbow Dash, and maybe that's where the jealousy comes from. You know my friend Scootaloo?"

"Is she the pegasus that's having trouble flying?" Pinkie Pie asked, trying not to be offensive to Scootaloo's condition.

Spike nodded his head yes for confirmation as he then explained his own case of jealousy. "Well we used to date when we lived in Canterlot, and before we found out we weren't meant to be, I always got anxious whenever she was talking to some dude who seemed out of my league. And when we broke up, she also admitted that she was worried every time I talked to a girl who seemed out of her league."

Pinkie Pie understood what Spike was saying as she set up five bits and ordered them their milkshakes. "One chocolate and one birthday cake please." The pony in the stand got onto the milkshakes as Pinkie Pie responded to Spike's words. "I'm glad you and Scootaloo are still friends after that. Most friendships find it hard to survive after a break up."

"That actually almost happened after we stopped keeping in touch." Spike revealed as he grabbed their milkshakes and kicked up his board when Pinkie grabbed her change. "Thanks for the milkshake btw." Pinkie Pie nodded as she and Spike sat down with Spike sipping his chocolate milkshake happily before continuing his statement. "I'm not surprised we were both so excited to reunite though. We're both awesome. Especially me."

Pinkie Pie took a sip of her milkshake and saw Gilda walking around Ponyville by herself, not seeming to lonely about it. "There she is." Spike looked and saw Gilda with Pinkie Pie bringing up something else. "I hope she doesn't think I'm a racist. It's just so rare to see a griffin in Ponyville."

"I doubt she cares about that." Spike assured Pinkie Pie, and then he had a clear opinion of her after seeing her squeezing a tomato and sending that it was out of date. She threw it at the vendor's face with Spike not hesitating to comment on it. "Wow, what a ditch."

Pinkie Pie gasped so hard at Spike's language that she fell out of her chair, warning him about it as soon as she got back up. "Don't use that language about her Spike. She might hear you."

"She DIDN'T hear me." Spike stated bluntly, and then he observed Gilda further and saw her walking in the same direction as Fluttershy, who was guiding a family of ducks. "Looks like Fluttershy's about to get a taste of the Gilda wrath. (Takes phone out with a smug grin) I'll just get this ready."

Fluttershy was backing up while guiding the baby ducks so they knew where to guide her, not seeing Gilda as she was looking around. She ended up backing into Gilda by accident, turning around with a friendly smile as she spoke up. "Oh, sorry about that."

"Yeah, maybe you wanna watch where you're goin short stuff?" Gilda asked, being heavily annoyed by the fact that she was just bumped into.

Fluttershy could see the intimidation in Gilda's look, backing up a bit as she tried to speak up. 'I-I'm sorry, I-"

Gilda mocked Fluttershy's fear and showed how annoyed she was with her next line. "Hey, if you're gonna stand up for yourself then at least put some effort into it. A baby could throw you off guard with one touch. Case in point." Gilda roared at Fluttershy at the top of her lungs, making her start sobbing as she started running off, eventually flying away with Gilda walking past Spike and Pinkie Pie with the latter being shocked. "Ugh, these softie ponies are lame. I'm bailing."

Spike intentionally spilled his milkshake on the ground, making Gilda slip on it and fall on her back. He then poured the rest on Gilda, dropping the glass on her and hitting her head with it. This made Gilda furious, leading to her standing up and shouting at Spike at the top of her lungs. "YOU WANNA RUMBLE YA SNOT NOSED BRAT!?"

"No, not really." Spike admitted while he started reading his comic book, unfazed by Gilda's enormous shout. "Fighting psychotic flock rejects doesn't interest me."

Gilda started turning red, flying off after shouting at the top of her lungs again. Spike remained unfazed with Pinkie Pie still thinking about what happened with Fluttershy. "Can you believe it Spike?" Spike shrugged, being indifferent to Gilda's mood now that he got to flex on her. "She's a grump, and a thief, and a bully! The meanest kind of mean meanie-pants there is! I can take it, but no one treats Fluttershy like that. No. One."

Spike closed his comic and put it away as he offered a suggestion. "Maybe we should do something about it. I'm down for whatever you have in mind."

"I'm glad to hear that Spike." Pinkie Pie then gave a look of determination, which Spike took a liking to. "This calls for extreme measures, Pinkie Pie style!"


Pinkie Pie was standing at the entrance of Sugarcube Corner, allowing everyone from Ponyville to enter as Spike snuck himself some of the sweets at the party table. As Pinkie Pie was allowing everyone inside, Applejack and Rarity were discussing Gilda, since they haven't met her yet. "Who's this Gilda feller Pinkie Pie's goin on about now?"

"I heard she's an old friend of Rainbow Dash." Rarity explained, indicating that she'd heard a bit about Gilda already while showing her fascination for her species. "She's also a griffon; so rare."

Twilight could tell that Fluttershy was anxious about going to Gilda's party, hoping that she was okay. "You okay Fluttershy? You look a little anxious. More than usual anyway."

Fluttershy knew how understanding Twilight was, feeling that it wouldn't hurt to be honest with her. "It's just that I met Gilda earlier today. She's not exactly the nicest person."

"She was probably just in a bad mood earlier. "Twilight assured Fluttershy, knowing that Rainbow Dash would never be friends with a bad person, at least not with the knowledge of them being a bad person. "You should've seen how snappy Spike was the first time I confiscated his game console."

Fluttershy saw Spike talking to Applejack about something, showing his clear snark as Fluttershy giggled in response. "I think I have an idea."

Rainbow Dash arrived with Gilda to Sugarcube Corner as the latter was blindfolded with the former talking about the party. "You're seriously gonna love this party Gilda. Pinkie Pie throws the best parties in all of Equestria!"

"Is Pinkie Pie the one with ADHD?"

"No, she's pretty good at listening."

Rainbow Dash took Gilda's blindfold off, with Pinkie Pie jumping in front of Gilda with immense excitement. "Surprise!" Gilda had to admit that she was impressed with how far Pinkie Pie went with this bash. Pinkie Pie took notice to this and immediately took action. "Alright Gilda. What do you wanna do first?"

Gilda was feeling a little parched so she walked over to the party table to get some punch. "I could go for a drink right about now." Gilda went for the punch and poured herself a cup, only for the cup to dribble as she tried pouring said punch into her mouth. This made everyone start laughing with Gilda being confused. "What the heck is this thing?"

"Dribble cup dude." Spike explained, getting a real cup and pouring some punch into it as he spoke up about the dribble cup before drinking his punch portion. "It's basically the cup's annoying younger cousin that's always pulling pranks to stand out."

Gilda got a bit of what Spike said as Pinkie Pie expressed her intrigue about the prank. "Now I wonder who could've planned that one."

"Yeah. I wonder." Gilda responded as she glared at Pinkie Pie, who was oblivious to how angry Gilda was getting with her.

Gilda decided to drop the whole party for now with Pinkie Pie deciding to show her the cake she made. "You know what you need to go with that punch? Cake. And I made you one!"

Gilda liked the sound of cake with everyone gathering around to see it, leaving Spike to look at it with extreme delight. "Twilight, if you love me, let me blow out those candles and eat the cake in one bite!"

"Spike, you know that trick isn't gonna work on me." Twilight had Spike back up so Gilda could do her thing with the cake. "Besides, it's Gilda's party so she should get to blow out the candles."

Gilda elbowed Spike to the side, much to his annoyance as Gilda spoke up and Twilight started counting down the numbers to the audience with her magic. "Step aside kid. I've got some-" Spike blew fire right into Gilda's face just as the timer hit zero, enraging Gilda as she gritted her teeth and whispered to Spike. "Are you just ASKING for a beating today?"

"Tch. Please. You couldn't give me anything satisfying." Spike shot back, leaving Twilight to snicker and ignore Gilda's glare.

Gilda sighed, knowing that this wasn't worth fighting about, at least not yet. "Whatever kid. Just remember the rule of three."

Gilda walked over to the cake and blew out the candles, only for them to light back up almost immediately after. This confused her, and she kept doing it over and over again to try and blow them out, to no avail, leaving everyone to start laughing as Spike stated his love for the prank they all saw. "Relighting birthday candles; I love that prank! What a classic!"

Pinkie Pie started to act intrigued as she commented on who could've done the prank. "Now I wonder who could've done that."

"Yeah. I wonder." Gilda growled, and then she heard eating and looked at the cake to find Spike climbing inside.

"Who cares?" Spike climbed up to the top of the cake while eating the inside of it, loving every last bite, which was to be expected from one of Pinkie Pie's dishes. "This cake is amazing! If I were a critic Pinkie, you'd get a perfect score for this alone."

Pinkie Pie smiled with Twilight being slightly annoyed by what Spike was doing with the cake. "Spike."

"What? It's good; try some." Spike ate some more of the cake with Gilda getting infuriated, only for Spike to take notice. "Come on, it's not like I farted on it."

Spike tossed some of the cake to Gilda, who caught it in her mouth as Rainbow Dash brought up the relighting candles. "You're not gonna let some silly candles get you down, are you Gilda?"

"Pssh. No way." Gilda stated, but when Pinkie Pie was at the cake, she pulled her behind it and glared into her eyes. "Listen up Pink. I'm watching you, like a hawk."

"Why? Can't you watch me like a griffin?" Pinkie Pie asked obliviously, making Gilda give a blunt look in response.

Just then, Applejack called over from the other side of the room to get everyone else over to where she was. "Hey every pony! It's pin the tail on the pony time! Let's play."

Everyone went over to where Applejack was with Rarity being excited for this one. "Oh, my sister loves this one. Can I go first? I wanna get a picture for her?"

"Well I'M the guest of honor, so I'll do the honor of giving you her picture." Gilda snatched the tail from Rarity and signaled someone to get their phone out, which they did out of fear.

Pinkie Pie suddenly blindfolded Gilda and spoke up as she gave her the instructions. "Alright, now I'm gonna make you super dizzy." Pinkie Pie spun Gilda around three times super quickly, making her dizzy as she then looked forward in the direction of the poster, unable to see it that is. "Now walk forward and you'll see the pony."

"I know how to play the game you idiot, I've had birthdays before." Gilda walked forward and scoffed, feeling that this was another prank. 'Hang on. This could be another prank. Maybe I should go in the other direction to shoe Pinkie Pie that she lacks all common sense.'

Gilda turned around, confusing everyone as Spike gladly pointed out how dumb she was being when eating some more of the cake. "You're an idiot."

"Shut up kid." Gilda then tripped on a piece of cake someone else dropped, slipping over to the table and crashing into it while making the all the presents and food on it fly everywhere. Twilight was able to keep them from scattering with her magic and set them down gently on a different table.

Pinkie Pie walked up to Gilda, who took her blindfold off as Pinkie Pie spoke up. "Um, Gilda? You pinned the tail on the wrong end."

Everyone started laughing with Gilda getting furious, deciding to lash out as she soared up and roared at everyone in the room. "This is your idea of a good time!? I've never met a more uncool bunch of dweebs in all my life!" Gilda then turned her attention to Pinkie Pie, being especially furious with her. "And Pinkie Pie, you! You are queen lame-o with your weak little party pranks!" Pinkie Pie was surprised to hear Gilda accusing her like this with Gilda continuing her tantrum. "Did you really think you could make me lose my cool? Well, Dash and I have ten times as much cool as the rest of you put together!"

Rainbow Dash was stunned by this with Gilda walking up to her and declaring their departure. "Cmon Dash. We're outta this trash heap." Rainbow Dash stayed behind with Gilda turning around as her anger continued to flare. "RD, what did I just say?"

Rainbow Dash stepped forward, refusing to let anyone push around her friends like that, even old friends. "Ya wanna know some hilarious irony Gilda? I'M the one who pulled all those pranks." Gilda was shocked to hear this with Pinkie Pie being impressed as Rainbow Dash continued. "So I guess that means I'M queen lame-o, which by the way, is a terrible insult."

Gilda tried to catch Rainbow Dash bluffing, not seeing her as the type to pull all these pranks. "Cmon Dash. You're joshing me, right?"

Rainbow Dash nodded her head no, much to Gilda's surprise as Rainbow Dash lamented a bit about her reaction. "They weren't all meant for you specifically. It was just dumb luck that you set them all off. Except for the pony tail thing. That was mainly on you."

"I should've known." Pinkie Pie looked at Spike as she expressed her amazement. "That dribble cup had Rainbow Dash written all over it."

"Did it really?" Spike asked, not knowing as much about Rainbow Dash's pranking hobbies as Pinkie Pie did. "I mean, we've only known each other for like, a month or two, but I don't remember her mentioning anything about a dribble cup."

Gilda wasn't buying this and kept trying to blame Pinkie Pie for the whole fiasco. "No way! I-it was Pinkie Pie! She set up this party to trip me up, to make a fool of me."

"Me? I threw this party to improve your attitude." Pinkie Pie explained, finding Gilda's accusations to be a bit hurtful, but not to where they made her sad. "I thought this would help turn that sad face into a smiley face."

"And you sure didn't need any help making a fool of yourself." Rainbow Dash then declared her friendship with Gilda over without a second thought, seeing that she became a toxic influence in her life, and someone she didn't need to come back into it. "Ya know Gilda, this is not how I thought my old friends would treat my new friends. And if being cool is all you care about, maybe you should go find some new cool friends, someplace else."

Gilda scoffed, now seeing Rainbow Dash as a total loser and not wanting anything to do with her. Luckily for her, Rainbow Dash didn't want anything to do with her anymore either. "Fine. You wanna support these prissy wannabe wimps then do as you wish." Gilda turned around, looking back at Rainbow Dash right before she left. "And if you change your mind, give me a call. You know my digits." As Gilda left the building, she summered something that Rainbow Dash caught full ear shot of, confirming to her that Gilda wasn't worth her time at all. "Lesbians."

"I heard that!" Rainbow Dash shouted, catching clear signs of Gilda's homophobic slur and seeing that she probably should've ditched her a lot sooner. "Not, cool."

Spike walked up to Rainbow Dash and hi fixed her, proud of her for saying what she said and doing what she did. "Tell me about it. And that slur wasn't needed. I take it you didn't know she was a homophobe?"

"Not at all. Hence why I didn't ditch her sooner. Or notice sooner for that matter." Rainbow Dash scoffed, turning to everyone else as she expressed her regret over Gilda's behavior. "I'm sorry for all the drap Gilda pulled everyone. I just wish I noticed sooner how much of a ditch. (Walks up to Pinkie Pie) Especially to you Pinkie. I should've known something was off a lot sooner."

Pinkie Pie didn't feel an resentment towards Rainbow Dash about the situation, knowing that it wasn't entirely in her control. "You don't have to apologize to me Rainbow Dash. You're not Gilda. Plus, she WAS a childhood friend of yours. I would've missed the signs too." Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie shook hooves, only for both of them to be shocked. The two of them then started laughing and revealed that they were both wearing joy buzzers.

Spike then dashed onto Pinkie Pie's back, feeling that he could make some use out of her pranking skills. "If it's not a bad time Pinkie, you think you could give me some pranking tips in time for April Fools?"

"It's never a bad time to ask for pranking tips Spike." Pinkie Pie assured him, always being ready to give a friend help with their jokester side. "And I sort of expected you to ask that." Spike shrugged with Rainbow Dash being glad that she realized how nasty Gilda was, glad that she left before she caused any major damage.


Rainbow Dash was lying down in her bed as she thought about what happened earlier with Gilda as someone knocked on her door. "It's open!" Lightspeed entered the room with Rainbow Dash looking at him and seeing that he came in with some dinner. "Oh, hey Lightspeed. (Sits up) Just set it down next to me." Lightspeed did as Rainbow Dash asked, and her dinner was shown to be a spinach and mushroom pizza. "Good thing they make kinds for ponies, am I right?"

"Heh heh. Yeah." Lightspeed could tell that Rainbow Dash was conflicted about her falling out with Gilda, sitting down with her as he had the same kind of pizza in hoof, and wanted to comfort his sister. "Hey, you did the right thing telling Gilda to get lost like that. She was way out of line in her outburst. I mean, I'd be upset too if I kept getting pranked over and again for little reason, but I wouldn't just lash out at an entire room."

Rainbow Dash agreed with what Lightspeed said, but still felt it could've been different. "I know Lightspeed, but I wish things were different. I wish she wasn't such a huge jerk and we could stay friends for as long as we wanted."

Lightspeed put a hoof on his sister's shoulder, glad that she didn't regret doing what she did. "Well you still have the friends you made here in Ponyville. And if you ask me, our friends are the best we could ask for." Rainbow Dash smiled, glad she had such a supportive brother on her side.


Spike was writing down a letter to Queen Celestia, finding what he was writing to be nothing different from the truth. Though, he did have to question why Rainbow Dash couldn't be the one to tell the story. After all, it was a personal event that she had to deal with, so Spike thought it was only fair for the letter to be from her rather than from a friend. "I'm glad we got to tell Celestia about this Twilight, but why couldn't Rainbow Dash just do it?"

"Because Spike, these letters are about what I learned, not about what the others learned." Twilight explained, and then she went into a little more detail. "And thanks to Rainbow Dash, I learned that some friends are outright toxic. So in a way, we have the same moral down." Spike saw Twilight's point, seeing that the message would get through regardless of who sent it.


Celestia was currently in her castle as she read the letter from Twilight, being quite glad to see that she was learning lots of valuable lessons in Ponyville. "There's the third letter down." Celestia took out a quill that was in some ink and began to write something, only for it to vanish as soon as she got done with the first sentence. This confused her, so she looked at the ink and tore off the label on it, revealing that it was in fact vanishing ink. This made her laugh as she got the real ink, knowing exactly who did this prank. "Luna." Celestia wrote the real letter with a smile as the screen faded to black, ending the episode off.


An instrumental version of the main theme played during the credits.