• Published 1st Jul 2020
  • 2,683 Views, 96 Comments

Forever Lasting Bonds - SonicSpeed Kaleb



A fanmade reboot of Friendship is Magic with Spike as the main character. Be warned, as it can get quite dark every now and then.

  • ...
20
 96
 2,683

CMC Showstoppers

Applebloom, wearing a locket that was seemingly new, was walking over to the barn to see how Applejack was handling the props for the talent show. When she went in, she saw that the set was nearing completion. The props were all finished, and they seemed to be showing off some kind of demon themed action setting. This was a setting that Applebloom was more than pleased with. "Nice work AJ. As always, you've proven why you run this place."

Applejack was glad to hear that as she then got a look at the banner Applebloom gave her. "It's the least I could do." Applebloom walked over to Applejack as she pointed out the name of the thing Applebloom was doing with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. "How'd you get permission to do this anyway? The name 'Let's Buck Up Sombra' alone is alarming."

"That's the best part. Cheerilee thinks we're doing a soft baby idea!" Applebloom revealed with a laugh, and then Applejack raised an eyebrow towards her with Applebloom sighing as she then explained some more details on that. "Okay, the word switching technically wasn't THAT severe. I just told her I wanted to do a play on Sombra and that I wouldn't put in anything unfitting. I let her figure out what I meant by that."

Applejack got a look at the banner, and then looked back at Applebloom, who hoped Applejack would allow her to do this. Applejack knew she was probably gonna do it anyway, and sighed as she conceded. "Fine. If this is what it takes for you and your friends to discover whether or not your talent is acting, I'll let you go through with this."

Applebloom pumped her hoof with glee at that response "Yes!", and then took her cell out to give the others a call. "I'll let Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle know where we can hide our props!" Applebloom started the call with Applejack looking at the title and wondering what exactly the story her sister was trying to tell with it would be.


All kinds of moments from season one were shown as Twilight was heard singing the main theme of the show, My Little Pony Friends. "For every day, I look around me, for every time I see you near. I thank the stars, whose light surrounds me, I thank the earth that keeps you here. Cause I will only follow, my true heart. And I can see it clear now, right from the start. You were my little pony. I used to wonder what friendship could be; my little pony. Until you shared it's magic with me. My little pony. I used to wonder what friendship could be. My little pony. Until you shared it's magic, with me.


The treehouse Applejack made for the CMC was shown with Scootaloo riding her scooter down the slide from the top floor's window. As she jumped out of it, she did a triple front flip and used what little energy in her tiny wings had in to stop herself from flipping again and landed safely on a giant mattress. She looked to Sweetie Belle in the hopes that she was able to get the recording for all of that. "That was epic! Did you get that Sweetie Belle?"

"Sure did!" Sweetie Belle answered, and then she turned the recording button on the camera she was using off before taking it over to Scootaloo. "There's no WAY anyone can say this isn't cool."

"I sure hope not." Scootaloo responded, seeming concerned about how well this would do. "On top of our performance at the talent show coming up, there's always a chance we could get one upped."

Sweetie Belle was about to speak up before Applebloom got their attention. "Scootaloo! Sweetie Belle!" The other two teenage ponies looked over to where Applebloom was as she ran over to the two of them with an excited look on her face. "We've got the props we need! Now we just gotta hide them at the school theatre until it's our turn to shine!"

"Why would we have to hide them though?" Sweetie Belle asked, wanting to know what could be so bad about props being shown too early. "It's not like Cheerilee said we can't do the play about Sombra."

"Yeah, but we have some props with some pretty graphic stuff happening for storytelling reasons." Applebloom explained, and Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle started to get behind hiding the props more as Applebloom then brought something else up. "And you know how teachers are; they always but safety first, life second, and fun last. We gotta make sure we can put all three of those into this play, and I'm not about to let us be stopped by a bunch of softies who can't handle a little darkness in their lives."

Scootaloo laughed a bit in response to that. Applebloom never did like authority that much. "I think they just wanna make sure we don't go too far with this."

"I guess. But sometimes, you gotta go all the way." Applebloom replied, showing that she wasn't gonna hold back just because someone told her to do so.

Scootaloo then noticed the locket Applebloom was wearing and decided to point it out. "That locket's new."

Applebloom looked down to the locket and held it for a bit, smiling as she looked at it. "Oh yeah. Applejack gave it to me for my last birthday and I decided to finally start wearing it. Not sure why I chose today though." Applebloom looked at her locket and gained a somewhat somber look, which made Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle concerned when they saw it.


The next day, the CMC were hiding their props in a spot backstage where no one else could find them too soon. There was this big red coating that no one was using, which was perfect camouflage for their props, and they were confident that no one would bother looking underneath it before they got the chance to use their props. The trio then went off to leave the stage area as they then noticed Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon mocking another pony for their design nearby, which disgusted them all, especially Applebloom. "Oh nlap."

Applebloom went to walk over to the situation, only for Scootaloo to stop her before she did anything crazy. "Hold on there Applebloom. It's one thing to get messy with Diamond Tiara on your own time, but stuff like this isn't our business. And your reputation could give her even more of a reason to play the victim card if you get involved."

"Scoots, that's BP, and you know it." Applebloom stated, and Scootaloo was about to reply before she walked on ahead. "Some things, you just have to get involved in."

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle watched Applebloom do her thing as Diamond Tiara then kept bullying a cream skinned Pegasus with a light brown mane and tail. "Like, what are you even gonna DO for the talent show anyway? Hide on the sidelines in an attempt to spy on everyone?"

The Pegasus was about to speak up before Applebloom chimed in from only a few inches away from them by throwing mud at Diamond Tiara. This made her scream as she then opened her mouth to scream, leaving Applebloom to speak first as she turned to the Pegasus. "Beat it Featherweight. This is MY battle now."

Despite the rude way Applebloom said it, Featherweight was grateful for the save. "Yeah! Thank you!"

Featherweight ran off with Diamond Tiara then getting in Applebloom's face to tell her off. "You just made my body dirty; say you're sorry!"

Applebloom wasn't about to be pushed around however, and instantly shot Diamond Tiara with the first insult that came to her mind. "Go suck your father's gick."

"At least I HAVE a father." Diamond Tiara, causing Applebloom's face to go into sudden despondence and shock as Diamond gave her a smug grin. "Your parents died because they didn't wanna see your ugly face anymore." In that instance, something snapped inside of Applebloom. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle could tell that something hit her hard and went over to her to comfort her, and as they did, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walked off and laughed smugly.

Applebloom's seething rage overtook her and she instantly snapped back at Diamond. "Hey Diamond!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon then looked back as Applebloom said what she had to say. "I hope Sombra breaks into your house, kills your dad, comes to the funeral and phits in the hole," All four of the other fillies started to become shocked as Applebloom then started making a sexual picture with her hooves. "and then bucks your mom in the grave, and your mom is all like "Ooooh! That's the best grave phit bucking I've ever had Sombra! Whatya doin' Thursday!?"

Applebloom then started panting as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon then walked away quickly. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle then put their hooves on Applebloom's shoulders with Applebloom holding her tears back as she held her locket with a sad look on her face. When she opened it, it was revealed to be a picture of her parents when they held her as a baby. As she looked at the picture, her voice cracked when she stated her loyalty to her parents. "I won't let her say that about you."

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle got a good look at the picture with Scootaloo asking about it, hoping it wouldn't be a bad time. "Is that you right before your parents died?" Applebloom nodded her head yes, and while she was still able to avoid outright crying, she still shed a single tear into the locket. It landed on the exact spot she was on as well, setting a metaphor for how she felt whenever someone got on her case over the fact that her parents were dead. The worst part was that... she never got to know them.


The CMC were talking at their Treehouse with Sweetie Belle hanging the costumes up as Scootaloo and Applebloom were playing darts. Scootaloo clenched her hoof down to her wrist and made her aim as she threw a dart at the board while trying to check on Applebloom. "So. Ya feeling any better about earlier?"

"Well, if by 'better', you mean I want to throw Diamond Tiara into a pack of hungry Timberwolves, then yes." Applebloom responded, and then she threw a dart at the board herself linking it right next to Scootaloo, who was able to hit a bullseye.

Scootaloo picked up another dart herself and got ready to throw it as she assured Applebloom that she was there for her. "If you need someone to talk to, Sweetie Belle and I have your back."

Scootaloo threw the dart at the board with Applebloom picking up a dart and getting ready to throw it herself. "Thanks Scoots, but I really, really don't wanna talk about this." Applebloom threw her dart right at the bullseye mark after imagining it as Diamond Tiara's face, and then she made it clear what she was focused on. "All I wanna do, is flex on Diamond Tiara in the talent show. It's the next best thing to making her bleed."

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle became worried when they heard that and Sweetie Belle walked over to Applebloom to see if she was really okay herself. "You sure you're okay? Diamond's comment on your parents hit you pretty hard."

Applebloom crossed her hooves as she tried to shove any dark thoughts out of her head to focus on the talent show. Scootaloo could see that she was currently struggling emotionally, and decided to make her another offer. "If you can't afford a therapist, we'll be that for you."

Applebloom felt calmer after hearing that and smiled. Spike was right to have her become friends with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. If only they knew how much that meant to her. "Thanks. You have no idea how much that means to me. Or... anything regarding your company." Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle hugged Applebloom, who then wrapped her arms around them with a bright smile on her face.


The CMC were arriving at school with Spike and Lightspeed as Scootaloo explained their show plan. "It's pretty much a super dark version of the story of Sombra, with demons, and not completely accurate. Applebloom had to twist the description of it a little just to get us to show it."

Spike was definitely engaged in this with Lightspeed seeming concerned about it with the former speaking up. "I'm down for that. Maybe we'll even get to see some demonic carnage." Spike then started talking about what he and Lightspeed were gonna do for the talent show. "Lightspeed and I found out that my powers can also be used as a heat source, so I'm gonna use what I learned about said powers so far, along with my natural dragon fire breath, to spruce up some food kebabs in our own unique way."

"That sounds awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed, and then Sweetie Belle, who noticed Applebloom still seeming a little conflicted on what happened yesterday, put a hoof on her shoulder. She then smiled as Applebloom looked at her with Applebloom smiling back in response. "So you're not trying to hide your powers anymore then?"

"Nah, it's better they find out through a more constructive way than me fighting evil, where someone could get hurt." Spike explained, and then he looked to Lightspeed as he pointed out his own skills. "Though, that can be fixed with this genius' hooves making an even greater version of Twilight's magic stopping glove."

Lightspeed blushed softly and smiled at Spike's compliment. He always loved getting positivity from him. "You really think I could be capable of that?"

Spike nodded his head yes in response with Scootaloo then joking about something else. "I can see your powers aren't the ONLY thing you've moved on from."

Spike was surprised by that jab with Lightspeed starting to get extra nervous upon it. "What do you mean!? We aren't dating! Are we? I don't know!" Spike snickered a bit at how Lightspeed was acting as he then apologized for it when he realized how crazy he was getting. "Sorry. That was unexpected."

"Unexpected can be good." Spike responded, playfully punching Lightspeed's shoulder as the Pegasus smiled with Spike looking onward. 'Just two more weeks Spike. Then you can seal the deal.' All he had to do was wait, and hopefully, he and Lightspeed would finally become an official item.


At the Ponyville middle school, Spike and Lightspeed were doing their act as Spike spawned a dark magic orb in his palm with Lightspeed holding some kebabs. As the audience watched, Lightspeed threw the kebabs into the air with Spike breathing fire on the dark magic orb and hit the kebabs perfectly, causing them to cook in an instant. This amazed the crowd with Spike catching the kebabs gracefully as he handed one to Lightspeed, and the both of them ate them proudly. They also shared a fist bump and smile as they did.

Applebloom was watching from behind the curtains as Spike and Lightspeed got a lot of applause and cheering. She was impressed, mostly because of how good Spike was with his power now. He definitely had a chance at defending Equestria now. She then looked back to see how Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were doing, since they were watching the props. "You two see anyone try to mess with our stuff?"

"We're all good from here." Scootaloo assured Applebloom, and then she saw Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon entering the room. This made her anxious for a couple of reasons that you could probably figure out on your own. "Great; it's Princess Bratty and Princess Brattier."

Sweetie Belle then came down from a rope while questioning who was who. "Which one is which?"

"I'll let YOU figure that out." Scootaloo answered, and Sweetie Belle then hopped down from the rope as the two earth ponies walked over to them.

Diamond Tiara, still scorned with Applebloom over yesterday's incident, decided to mess with her a little before her performance. She was subtle about it however, and even put on a phony smile to show a sense of falkse compassion. "Hello Cutie Mark Crusaders." The CMC were thrown off over the friendly introduction as Diamond Tiara then spoke to Applebloom directly. "Hello Applebloom. As an apology for what happened the other day, Silver Spoon and I will be dedicating this performance, to you."

Applebloom was suspicious, and made that perfectly clear as she gave a deadpan look and stared directly at Diamond Tiara. "I don't buy it."

"Then just watch. There's still plenty of time after Spike and Lightspeed finish their...whatever their show is." Diamond Tiara suggested, and then she and Silver Spoon walked away with Applebloom rolling her eyes at the existance of them.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle quickly went to Applebloom's support with Sweetie Belle giving her an idea she could use. "Maybe when they come by next time you can think about puppies!"

Applebloom started thinking, and she had to admit; she found the idea quite appealing. "I DO love puppies. And dogs in general. Great; now I wanna hug Winona."


It was time for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to perform, and since Spike and Lightspeed were done, they decided to watch from the crowd with the Mane Six. The two of them were seen enjoying each other's company as usual, and Twilight showed how impressed she was with the progress Spike was making. "You really have made a significant amount of progress Spike. I can only imagine what you could do in battle."

"Let's hope I don't find out too early." Spike replied hopefully, wanting to save his battle powers for when the time was right. "The last thing I wanna do is scorch a regular pony in a costume, thinking they're a monster."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had a bunch of props on stage, and they seemed to be in the form of a nursery. This made the audience intrigued, and it made Applebloom confused as she watched from backstage. And when Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon dressed up as Applebloom's parents, that instantly made Applejack catch on. "Oh no."

Twilight quickly took notice to this and hoped everything was gonna be okay. "What's wrong Applejack?"

"I think I know what those two are about to do. Believe it or not, they have a bit of a fued with Applebloom." Twilight caught on with Applejack starting to look around for the Principal. "I should tell Principal Shorelilly."

Diamond Tiara was playing the mother, and Silver Spoon was playing the father, and she picked up a doll that resembled what looked like a baby Applebloom. "Look at this Bright Mac! It's our new baby!"

Silver Spoon was quick to look shocked as she expressed disgust towards the baby's gender. "Oh, but just look at it! The very sight of it is absolutely repulsive!"

Applejack was talking to a nearby Pegasus about the play as she then pointed out why she was doing so. "That's what I'm talkin' about. I think they're doin' this to mess with my sister."

Applebloom was behind the curtains looking shocked at what was going on as Diamond Tiara spoke up. "You're right! It IS an ugly baby! I can't tell if it's a girl or a boy, or non-binary or what!" Diamond Tiara then threw the baby back into the fake crib and started getting aggressive. "I never wanna see this baby's ugly face again!"

Applebloom was doing her best to hold everything in as Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle rubbed her shoulders to help calm her down as Scootaloo spoke to her with support. "Don't let it get to you AB. You still have a chance to flex on them."

Just then, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had two ropes that they hung over hooks as Diamond Tiara spoke up. "I can't bare to see my youngest child's ugly face anymore! We must end it all!"

Applebloom was furious and heartbroken upon seeing this as she quietly exclaimed what was going on. "My parents did not die like that!"

As Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were about to fake hang themselves, Principal Shorelilly sternly came on stage. "Diamond Tiara! Silver Spoon! Stop this at once!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon got down from their fake ropes with Principal Shorelilly walking up to them with a furious looking Applejack. "I was informed by Applejack that you were doing this as an insult to her family to mess with Applebloom. And based on what you presented, I'm obligated to believe her."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon started to look worried now that they've been caught with Applebloom then shown to be messing with one of the statues, catching the attention of Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle with the latter speaking up. "Applebloom, we don't have time for renovations! We're on in ten minutes!"

"It'll be quick Sweetie! Just don't let them see beforehand!" Applebloom was shown to be making what looked like a bridal statue look like Diamond Tiara in mare form, and she had a vengeful look in her eyes. "She's gonna wish she never knew about me not getting enough time to bond with my late parents."

Scootaloo didn't know if this was the best approach, seeing as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were currently being chewed out by the Principal. "I'm not so sure about this Applebloom. It's risky enough to be doing this about Sombra."

"They can do whatever they want to me Scootaloo!" Applebloom assured Scootaloo, showing that she didn't care about any kind of punishment she'd get for whatever it was she was now planning on doing with her play. "You don't have to take the fall with me either. If they call us out for the fact that we're insulting Diamond Tiara now, tell them it was all my idea. I'm used to being punished for fighting back."

Scootaloo wasn't sure about letting Applebloom get in trouble, but she didn't know how much arguing about this could help. She decided to just role with it for now while also trying to convince her of another way. "Just try not to go overboard. Diamond Tiara may be a ditch, but there's still a limit." Applebloom took note of that and looked at the bridal statue. She knew that if this didn't get to Diamond Tiara, or if Scootaloo suggesting a better method would, nothing was going to.


The CMC were getting ready to perform with Diamond Tiara being scolded by her father, Filthy Rich, a brown earth pony with a black mane, for her's and Silver Spoon's stunt. Diamond Tiara was not a fan of what was happening. "And it's a miracle that her family didn't have to give her up for adoption, so you'd best-"

Just then, the CMC's show came on and caught everyone's attention with Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle coming out in their punk rock attire. Sweetie Belle was doing some vocalizing in a dark and menacing way, or at least the best that someone like her could, with Scootaloo doing some stunts to showcase the hand to hand combat done on some of the statues showing Sombra's dark forces while Applebloom started telling the story of what happened when Sombra died in a bombastic and proud tone.

"Long ago... there was an evil, and also powerful creature, known as the King of Shadows: Sombra!" The adults were all shocked when they started seeing the statues of dead and bleeding out ponies, which caused Cheerilee to start moving forward. Applebloom then nodded to Spike and Lightspeed, who were in the front row with everyone else, and they nodded to each other. As they ran off to stop Cheerilee, Applebloom continued. "The world was violence and chaos when he lived. Almost every pony wanted nothing more than to see him fall, and fought for ten years to make it happen!"

Applebloom then stomped her hoof on the ground and brought out the statues of Sombra, and the newly updated bridal statue. "His mistress was an exception." Applebloom picked up some kind of sword and clenched it in her hoof as she then walked over to the bridal statue while faking a limp. "She was on her last legs the day before Sombra fell. She could barely move when she was killed." As Applebloom was about to slice off the head of the bridal statue, she gave a cold glare to Diamond Tiara from across the room.

"They both lost their heads on that day."

Applebloom sliced the head of the bridal statue off with it falling onto the floor and leaving Diamond Tiara horrified. Cheerilee, who was being held back by Spike and Lightspeed (They didn't see what Applebloom did with the statue), demanded that they stop. "Stop this play at once!"

"It was pointless to stop the carnage." Applebloom continued, and the vocalizing reached it's end when Appleboom stabbed the Sombra statue in the neck. As soon as she did that, the room reached silence. Applebloom left the statue there and walked up to the front of the stage as she spoke proudly to the audience. "It's been ten and a half centuries since that fateful day. Fifty years later, we would get Nightmare Moon's banishment to the moon. On that day, everyone learned one valuable lesson from the Sombra attack."

Applebloom then gave a menacing glare to the audience along with a proud smile. "Darkness doesn't die."

The CMC all lined up together with the audience being so impressed yet freaked out that most didn't know how to respond. The Principal DID know how to respond however, and as she walked over to them, she expressed her horror over one particular thing. "Whilst I praise the design on these statues and your costumes, like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons display, I find your play involving the slaying of a creature that shares a student's facial features to be far too disturbing for this district!"

"Then maybe we should call Diamond Tiara out on her behavior for once instead of trying to project some of it onto me to avoid getting sued!" Applebloom suggested, and then Diamond Tiara, who was running up to the stage, got onto said stage and lunged at Applebloom without warning. The two of them then started fighting with Applebloom punching Diamond Tiara smack in the jaw. "Get off of me Broken Gem!" Just then, Diamond Tiara snatched Applebloom's locket. "Hey!"

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle then stepped in and grabbed Diamond Tiara, pinning her to the ground as she then threw the locket. Applebloom ran after the locket with Applejack catching it from the stage and giving it back to her, much to her gratitude. "Thanks AJ."

Applebloom put the locket back on and smiled upon seeing it around her neck again with Applejack speaking up. "Just remember to talk to me next time you're having trouble in school. Believe it or not, I have the power to do something about it. Just not involving the actual school."

"Does that mean I get to pelt apples at Diamond Tiara nonstop?" Applebloom asked with a wide smile, leaving Applejack to nod her head no with with a casual one as Applebloom then shrugged. "Eh. Worth a shot."


Applebloom and Diamond Tiara were in the Principal's office as Principal Shorelilly expressed immense disappointment in them both. "Both of you showed an awful amount of distaste in tonight's talent show. I know you haven't gotten along since you started attending this school, but never in my life have I ever considered the possibility of one of you displaying sadistic intent with one another, let alone both of you doing it the same night!"

Principal Shorelilly seemed to be done speaking, and Applebloom then spoke up before Diamond Tiara could say anything. "This dusty, worthless jewel bag told me yesterday that my parents died because they didn't wanna see me anymore! And then she puts on that, thing, if it could even classify as a show, basically showing what WOULD'VE happened if she were right!"

"Well you made it look like Sombra's wife looked like me so it looked like I got killed before I even existed!" Diamond Tiara stated, clearly playing the victim card, and acting like she wasn't provoking Applebloom into doing what she did. "And if I DID do that, then why didn't you just go to the authorities like a normal filly? Why would ANY of my alleged stunts be true you I didn't do that!?"

"Because I knew they would've believed you!"

"You have no proof of that!"

"Both of you; stop at once!" Applebloom and Diamond Tiara sat still, but gave each other a quick glare before getting back on topic as Principal Shorelilly spoke up. "Diamond Tiara, since you're the clear instigator of this situation, you're suspended for two weeks. And I expect you to write a sincere apology to Applebloom." Diamond Tiara scoffed as Principal Shorelilly then looked to Applebloom. "And Applebloom, I know you were provoked into doing what you did, but I can't let your involvement slide. I'm suspending you for three days. I'm sorry."

Applebloom didn't mind though. She was just glad to have won for once. "This is more of a reward than a punishment. I don't have to see the brat next to me for a while."

Principal Shorelilly then started to speak about Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, much to Applebloom's shock. "I should be speaking to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle next." Diamond Tiara gave a smug grin to Applebloom, who glared at her as she then gave a remorseful look when looking away from her. "The two of them may have been trying to help, but-"

"They shouldn't be punished!" Applebloom interrupted, explaining what she meant before Principal Shorelilly could speak up. "With all do respect Principal Shorelilly, they weren't even on board with the statue thing. They even tried to talk me out of it. It was all me." This didn't surprise Principal Shorelilly, but Applebloom's plead after that did. "I know I'm not the ideal role model, but please; don't punish them. You can suspend me for the rest of the school year if you want to; just don't punish them for my actions!"

Principal Shorelilly had to admire Applebloom's actions in this moment. She was still disappointed in her actions tonight, but she could tell that she wasn't a bad kid. She just needed the right help, and Diamond Tiara's behavior being ignored was clearly affecting that. She smiled, surprising the two teen fillies, as she then spoke up about the situation. "No additional punishment time will be needed Applebloom. If you say it, it must be so."

Applebloom smiled upon hearing that, knowing that she made the right call speaking up for Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. "Thank you. I promise you, they don't need to be punished." Diamond Tiara had to admit that she was shocked by what she just heard. Mostly for how Applebloom behaved. Did she actually show loyalty? She didn't even have friends until Spike introduced her to Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. Maybe she was more than just a simple farm girl after all. At least this meeting made it seem that way.


Applebloom was heading home with her family as she then saw Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle waiting for her outside the school. The two of them were smiling at her with Applejack seeing that she wanted to go and thank them for helping her with Diamond Tiara. She nodded to her sister before rubbing her head, making Applebloom smile as she then hugged Applejack, who was glad to see Applebloom in a happier state than usual. She then headed off with Big Mac and Granny Smith, who smiled to Applebloom while waving to her.

Applebloom then walked over to her friends, and the two of them were glad to see that she was feeling better. She held back her tears and simply gave the both of them a hug; one arm around Scootaloo, and one arm around Sweetie Belle. The two of them wrapped their arms around her as well with the three embracing the warmth they broguht to one another. Applebloom's genuine smile was then shown as the screen faded to black, ending the episode off.


An instrumental version of the main theme played during the credits.