• Published 16th Aug 2012
  • 867 Views, 22 Comments

A Rush of Blood to the Hooves - LittleBoyBlue

  • ...
6
 22
 867

"Will" somebody please tell me what's going on?

Sounds of the birds and the squirrels were heard. The gentle breeze blowed across Will's face. This would've been a wonderful opportunity to relax.....if he hadn't just been knocked out unconscious and sent to "Who-Knows-Where".
"All right Willy. Rise and Shine." After saying this, he attempted to get up, but with noo luck.
"Odd...." he tried getting up again. Still no luck.
"Ok. Now I'm starting to worry." He finally got his sight back to see his problem. He was on his lying on his side.
"Everything looks normal....." His gaze then went to his body.....well, if he was a Chestnut colored stallion with a Free Trade tattoo on his flanks.
"Ooooooookaaaaaay...............what happened here??" Seeing that he now had hooves instead of hands, he was confident.
"This should be easy." He slowly, but steadily, rose to a stand. But then his knees buckled and he fell back down.
"Ok. Harder then I thought." He tried again....and again.....and Again.....
"Oh come on!" Finally, he managed to get himself up.
"Yes! I knew I could do it." He took a step foward but fell down face first.
Will sighed and looked at the sky. "Walking is a whole different thing."
He stayed there looking at his surroundings. He was in a field, somewhere. Off in the distance he saw......a castle?
"A Cloud Kingdom?" How was that possible? Will then attempted to walk again, this time being careful with each step.
"Easy.........eaaaaasy." Step by step, he was moving forward. He managed to get the hang of it.
"Ha! I've got it!" He trotted around, glad to be able to explore this new world. He then saw a blue blur pass him.
"What was that?" He was slightly confused by the anomaly, but then shrugged and thought nothing of it.
"I should probably see if anybody here can tell me where I am." Will then went around, trying to find some form of intelligence to talk to. That's when he remembered.
"How will humans react when they see a small horse talking to them?" He pondered on that question.
"Great. Now I'll never know if anyone is out there." He then heard a a splash sound from nearby. And......voices?
"Yes! Other people!" He then trotted towards the source of the sounds to see a cyan pegasus swirling around.........something......
The mare then stopped swirling to reveal a familiar face.
"Chris?!" Will saw a very distraught Yellow Pony with an Ace Ventura hairstyle.
There was only one thing Will would do in situations like this.
Laugh.
Laugh like there's no tomorrow.
"Nice Haircut, Ace Ventura!" He was on the ground, laughing it off.
Dash soon followed suit and fell to the ground next to him, laughing.
"This is DEFINETLY, not a dream." Chris then ran his hooves through his hair to get it back to it's original style.
"I can tell this is going to be a looooooong day."