• Published 16th Aug 2012
  • 867 Views, 22 Comments

A Rush of Blood to the Hooves - LittleBoyBlue

  • ...
6
 22
 867

Square One

10 days left until Birthday Performance

With the AROBTTH era over, it was now time for the X&Y era. News of their songs and how amazing they play spread fast. And a certain blue-maned DJ offered her assistance towards their music.

~~~
The piano donged loudly, telling the crowd that the concert was starting. The crowd, now an estimated 1,000 ponies, cheered. Now with more knowledge on who Coldplay was and what their music was, Manehattan was certainly very pumped to see them play. A timer could be seen counting down in the background. The band was already set up, all they needed was...
"Thank you very much for waiting for us now!" The crowd cheered in response, as Will continued to hit his drumsticks together. Vinyl was at her turntable, with a keyboard and a synthesizer added to it.
"You're in control, is there any way you want to go?"
Rarity's friends were cheering her on, as Chris sang.

"You're in control, is there anything you want to know?"
The crowd was delighted to see the band, as Chris continued.

"The future's for discovering,
The space in which we travel in."

Will then began drumming, starting the song.
Then, later on, the electric guitar kicked in, as the band started their performance.

~~~

"Good concert guys!" Chris said, as they were packed and already headed toward Rarity's.
"Chris, don't you know how hard it is to play guitar on the floor?" Jonny asked.
"About as hard as singing on the floor."
Jonny then chuckled.
"Lucky for you, I can do it."
"It's just not right." Rarity whined.
"What?" Guy asked.
"How come I don't have those fancy clothes you all wear? I feel...left out!" She said.
Chris and Jonny just stared blankly.
"But....aren't you the one who made our clothes?" Jonny asked.
Rarity then giggled nervously.
"Oh yes. Right. I seem to have forgotten."
"On the topic of clothes, we might need an upgrade Miss Rarity." Will said.
"An upgrade?"
"Yes. Something more....colorful."
"Oh, I see..."
They have arrived to their destination, and once inside, they finally got a chance to relax. They went to their rooms.
"What do you think?" Rarity showed Chris the design from the paper:
"Perfect." Chris said. He then headed towards the couch.
As they got situated in their sleeping quarters, Rarity had to ask a question that has been bugging her.
"Chris?"
"Yes?"
"Does Guy......like me?"
Chris smiled. "I knew this question would come." He thought.
"Yes. Now good night." Chris said, with a mischievous smile on his face, closing his eyes.
The only sounds heard were the breathing of a sleeping stallion, and the "silent" squeeing of a certain mare.

~~~

(Author's note: Btw, Square One? One of the best songsout of X&Y.)