• Published 13th Oct 2019
  • 832 Views, 2 Comments

The Knight of Equestria - DawnLight

  • ...
2
 2
 832

Chapter 2-A New Movement

The Legion of Doom,a team of villains consisting of the queen of changelings,a centaur,and a small pegasus who looks like a kid in the outside but a demon in the inside.The villains never expected to be forced working together because of the legendary villain Grogar A.K.A. The Emperor of Equestria and The Father of Monsters.

But this?

This is new.

Their leader is no longer Grogar but an alicorn who calls himself the Arkham Knight,who is this new pony?Is he just a weak and pathetic little pony who will force them to hug each other and forget about the whole 'revenge against Twilight Sparkle and her friends movement'?

This just ain't right!

"So,gentlecolts.That's how it's gonna be,until Grogar resurfaces,I'll be the acting leader.And by that,I have a new movement,for all of you."The alicorn said as he faced the villains with his menacing mask.

Cozy Glow,the youngest from the villains in the group,stood up.

"Why don't we hear this from Grogar?"She asked.

Queen Chrysalis then stood up.

"Yeah,and what's with that stupid mask?"She asked,earning a scowl from their new leader.

"Life's been good to me,that's all."The Arkham Knight then turned his gaze onto the centaur.

Tirek,the biggest and the baddest of them all,stood up and giving the leader an angry stare.

"And what if we say 'No'?"He asked,crossing his arms.

The Arkham Knight then moved next to the giant centaur.

"Well,then we'll just shake hooves and call off the alliance.That will be all."He replied,extending his arm for the centaur to shake.

That's it?A hoof shake?This pony has got to be kidding him.

What choice does he have?

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."The Knight repeated.

Tirek then grabbed the leader's hoof and shook it,only to be electrified by his hoof.The Arkham Knight laughed like a pony in a comedy club who can't stop laughing.Chrysalis and Cozy Glow's jaws dropped as Tirek was continuously electrocutioned by their new leader.

Oh there'll be a hot time,in the old town tonight.

Tirek collapsed on the floor with burn marks everywhere,the Knight blew the smoke off his hoof.

Soldiers then burst in the room all armed with HK G36K assault rifles and held the two villains at gunpoint.The Arkham Knight then approached a small table and poured some wine into a glass.

"Well,that was shocking."

The Soldiers then cocked up their guns,still holding the two villains at gunpoint.

"You're crazy."The changeling queen spat.

"Have you ever heard the healing power of vengeance?"He turned around and drank the wine,after drinking he scowled at the villains.

"NOW GET OUTTA HERE!"He boomed as the Soldiers led them outside.

Chrysalis scowled at the new leader.

"And try to think about it."

The doors closed,leaving 4 soldiers and an unconscious Tirek,the Arkham Knight then grabbed the bottle and poured wine again.

"Uh,Lieutenant?"

The Soldier approached the commander,he was wearing a red beret,a M50 Gas Mask,and a headset for communications.

"Yes,sir?"

"Uh,I need you to go to Canterlot and uh get me the Storm King's remains and if you have time,go get the files in the Canterlot Archives and see if there's a file on the new Element Bearers."

Before,he could leave,he was stopped by he commander.

"And remember,YOU....ARE MY NUMBER ONE....LIEUTENANT...."He said in gaps,the lieutenant nodded and placed his shades in his eyes and left.

The Arkham Knight then looked at the unconscious centaur as he proceeded to taunt him,

"Your friends,they're not bad.Let's give them a few days to think about it...What?...Smother them now?...Good idea!You really are a tough centaur bastard and I'm glad you submitted."

The Arkham Knight then left the room.


In the Ponyville Hospital,Discord has been visited by the Mane 6 for over the day until Princess Celestia arrived.

"Hello Discord,I see you're sustaining your injuries."She said as she approached the draconequus.

"And I see your still yourself."The Lord of Chaos taunted back with a smirk,Celestia returned a questioning look and a concerned stare.

"Discord,I'm going to ask you a few questions and you must take it seriously."

Discord nodded in response.

"Okay,who did this to you?"Celestia asked with a frown.

"Somepony who calls himself the Arkham Knight,he assaulted me with a deadly weapon on my way home."Discord said,not telling what really happened last night.

Celestia gasped,the name 'Arkham Knight' rang in her head,Luna's dream was not but a night terror but a reality.Could this Arkham Knight be a new threat to Equestria?

"Did he say something to you?"She asked with a concerned tone.

"No,he just introduced himself to me and then shot me down."Discord replied with a frown.

Celestia continued asking questions as Discord kept answering them at least.

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know,he could be anywhere."Discord replied as he looked away.

Celestia smiled as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Well,I should be going now.Get well soon."

She walked out of the room before glancing at him and walked out.

'Thank you for visiting,Tia.'

Celestia was met with her own student outside.

"Did he talk?"

"He mentioned about a new villain who is rising to power in Equestria and he could be a bigger threat than anypony and I am counting on you and your friends to stop this new threat."Celestia said as she placed a hoof on her shoulder.

"We won't let you down,Princess."


Meanwhile,the Soldiers were able to sneak inside the Canterlot Vault without getting caught by the Guards and found the Storm King's remains and the Staff of Sacansas.The Soldiers were able to get the remains out of the vault in a wheel barrow as the Soldiers were observing some of the artifacts in the room.

"Come on!The Knight wants every pieces!"

One of the Soldiers found a relic which caught his attention.

"Hey,guys.Look at this."

Other soldiers observed the artifact.

"What is it?"

"I don't know."

"I got an idea.Let's take it."

"Yeah,let's do it."

The Soldiers placed the artifact on the backpack as the Soldiers continued on their duty.


Princess Celestia prepared a speech about their retirement in front of everypony along with her sister,after a hearty meal,they were already at the gates of the castle.

"Are you ready,sister?"She asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be."Celestia replied with a smile.

They burst out of the doors as they all stood in front of everypony,as in an entire crowd of ponies.

"Hello,Everypony.I know some of you have all heard of me and my sister passing the crown to Princess Twilight Sparkle and retiring,but Twilight Sparkle isn't ready to take the mantle.We'll give her some time to think about it."Princess Celestia said.

All the ponies started asking questions.

"Princess,how does it feel to pass the crown to somepony else and you get to retire?"One of the ponies asked.

"Well,that really is a question right there,sir."

"Princess,how does it feel?You finally get to retire and somepony has taken your place?Who am I kidding,of course you would feel good about it."

Suddenly,a pony wearing a top hat and a mime make-up appeared in the crowd.

"Of course you'd feel good about it."

All the ponies' attention was suddenly directed to him.

"You would feel good about passing the crown to a peasant so you can retire for good and you would sign it to her with your own blood by your cold dead hoof with this pen."

The mime pulled out a feather pen from his pockets.

A Royal Guard then stood in front of the mime aiming a spear at him.

"Stay back or I'll arrest you!"He threatened.

"Hello,Vinny.It's your Uncle Bingo."

The Guard raised an eyebrow.

"Time to pay the check."

The mime aimed the pen at the guard's throat as blood splattered out of his throat,the crowd was shocked at what they witnessed,the mime's disguise started to disintegrate and it turned out to be The Arkham Knight,who removed his top hat and his rose.

"The pen is truly mightier than the sword."The Knight said in a british accent.

The Arkham Knight then turned to face the sisters.

"Well,well.Look who it is,"Luna said in a mock tone,until she realized,"Wait,have we met before?"

The Arkham Knight chuckled heartily.

"Not yet,Lulu."

Armored Vehicles then showed up at the scene as the passengers exited the vehicles and started shooting on the air.The Arkham Knight then approached the vehicles slowly and gazed upon Celestia.

"You won't get away with this."

"I already have."

The Knight boarded the vehicle as the soldiers entered the vehicle and left the crowd.


Meanwhile,at the Legion of Doom....
Twilight Sparkle and her friends are gonna find this madman and put a stop into...

The TV Screen was suddenly shot by the Arkham Knight's weapon as he slowly scowled at the TV with rage boiling inside of him.

"Sparkle,Sparkle....can somebody tell me what kind of a world do we live in?Where a bunch of peasants wield the Elements of Harmony gets all of my press,"The Arkham Knight then faced his lieutenant,"This land needs an enema!"


And also in the Legion of Doom...

The Soldiers carefully put the Storm King's remains all together and drew a Pentagram on the floor,as the Arkham Knight grabbed his spell book and started to search throughout the pages and found what he was looking for;a resurrection spell.

Chrysalis and The Others observed the Arkham Knight's actions.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"Chrysalis asked.

"IT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!"

Now,let's get to work...

Anima Corpori
Purit Corpus Totem Rasgairant

Nothing happened.

"Umm....are you sure you read the spell the right way?"Tirek asked with his arms crossed.

"Just wait."

Suddenly,a blue blast of electricity bolted the room,and a large figure resembling a sartyr was foreshadowed on the blast,after the blast dissolved....there he stood...The mighty Storm King...

"Where am I?"He asked in a deep voice full of rage and hate.

"You're in the Legion of Doom's Hideout..."

"We haven't met,do I know you?"He asked,standing up.

"Nope."

The Storm King grinned.

"Then I'll tear he flesh out of your skin along with your armor."He threatened with a devilish grin.

"Don't you want revenge?"

The Storm King stopped.

"What?"

"Don't you want to kill the Mare who murdered you that faithful day?Where you were about to become the Storm King,but was all ruined because of a peasant girl and her friends?"The Arkham Knight asked without flinching.

"Of course,how could I forget?!TEMPEST SHADOW MURDERED ME!"

The Storm King grabbed the Staff of Sacansas and raised it above his head.

"Now,we the four of us,we are unstoppable."The Arkham Knight started laughing evilly as the Storm King continued doing his 'overpower' crap.

The Arkham Knight then scowled at the other three.

"Well,what are you waiting for?!LAUGH WITH ME!!!!"

The Other Three Villains shared a nervous laugh as the Knight's laugh echoed through the tavern.