• Published 13th Oct 2019
  • 832 Views, 2 Comments

The Knight of Equestria - DawnLight

  • ...
2
 2
 832

Chapter 1

The Legion of Doom's Hideout is nothing but a small cavern where the four villains reside,plotting revenge against Twilight Sparkle. Grogar,the Legion's Leader,is watching his orb on Twilight and her friend's victory against the former king of the Crystal Empire. He snarled at their cheering and victory.

"Curse those little brats. Eventually,working together will finally destroy those brats once and for all."

He silently laughed evilly. He heard teleportation noises and a figure was right behind the great ram who was once the Emperor of Equestria.

"That you, Sombra?"He taunted and turned around looking at the figure, who was floating some kind of weapon with his horn.

"Who in Tartarus are you?"He asked.

"It's me, 'Sombra'."He retorted back with a sinister tone, still holding the weapon.

"What the--have we met before?"He asked.

"You may not know me,but I know you."He simply replied with a mechanical voice.

Grogar turned around preparing to fire him with a powerful magic that will most likely kill him. The figure cocked up his weapon.

"Don't bother."

Grogar furiously stomped the floor and turned around to face him again.

"YOUR LIFE WON'T BE WORTH SPIT!"He yelled back.

"I've been dead once already. It's very liberating,you should think of it as...therapy."He replied as he walked closer.

Man, the nerve of this guy.

"Look,whoever you are. Maybe we can join forces."

"Whoever am I? Who am I? Well,here's the thing. You can call me the Arkham Knight."He stepped out of the shadows to reveal an alicorn in a militaristic armor with an 'A' insignia on his chest plate and a blue glowing mask.

Grogar raised an eyebrow.

"And as you can see,I'm a lot happier."He laughed menacingly as he started shooting the ram with his weapon as Grogar screamed in agony. He continued shooting the ram without mercy until he ran out of projectiles and kicked the ram's bloody body covered in holes,some were still hot.

The Knight laughed once more as the ram's body falls to it's death.

"Ah,what a day."


Princess Luna's eyes opened in shock and terror from her sleep, gasping for air. She looked at her surroundings, realizing she was still in her bedroom. She stood up and left her bedroom,she walked over to the dining room and found her sister happily eating breakfast.

"Ah,sister.Care to join me for breakfast?"She asked with a caring smile.

"No,thanks."Luna replied, taking a peel of banana and ate the whole thing without peeling it off.

Celestia looked worried for her,she approached her sister and placed a hoof on her shoulder.

"Luna,is something wrong?"She asked.

"It's nothing sister,just a nightmare."Luna replied,her hoof on her head.

She only had nightmares when she's stressed,but this? This is new.

"Luna,can you tell me about your night terror?"

Luna sighed.

"You know Grogar?"Luna asked,her hoof still on her head.

"You mean the former Emperor of Equestria our mother and father used to tell tales about him?What about him?"She asked.

"I dreamed about him and then somepony showed up and killed him."Luna replied with a dry tone.

Celestia gasped silently, why would one of her subjects kill Equestria's most feared and first villain?Who would do such a thing?

"Can you describe the intruder?"She asked.

"There was nothing much,he was wearing a military armor with an 'A' on his chest plate,and get this,he was wearing a blue mask,which is glowing!And he has a menacing voice."She replied as sweat started to come down from her head.

Who is this pony?

"Did he have a name?"

"Yes,he calls himself the Arkham Knight."

Arkham Knight?Never heard of that name from anywhere here in Equestria?

"It's just a nightmare,sister."

"I know,but it feels so real."Luna shivered.

"It's just a terrible dream sister,nothing to worry about."Celestia comforted her sister.

"You're right.Just a horrible dream that spawned in my head."She said and stood up.

"I'm going back to my slumber,sister."

"Well,have a nice sleep,sister."

Then,she left the dining room.


Fluttershy just woke up from her nice sleep and decided to start her day by feeding her animal friends.

"And here's one for you,Angel."Fluttershy said giving the small bunny his breakfast as he hopped off away with it.

"All right,everyone.Who's next?"She smiled as someone is trying to knock on her door.

She answered the door and,she screamed.She screamed at the sight.

Discord was covered in dried and fresh blood as his lion paw was keeping his blood from leaving his body.

"Discord!What happened to you?!"She asked as she ran over to the Draconequus.

"I got hurt.That's what."He weakly murmured.

"Who did this to you?"She asked analyzing his injuries.

"Somepony.He really doesn't like me."He replied.

Fluttershy then carried Discord en route to Ponyville Hospital.

"Where are you taking me?"He asked weakly.

"The Hospital,your wounds must be treated immediately."

"Hmm...okay."Discord replied as he snapped his fingers and teleported them to the Ponyville Hospital.

At the Hospital,doctors and nurses were busy treating patients until the arrival of a bloody Lord of Chaos.

He went through really,really painful surgery as Fluttershy waited outside.The Doctor soon came out with the results.

"Doctor,how is he?"She asked.

"He'll be live,his wounds have been contaminated with something we've never seen."

"You mean he's poisoned?!"She gasped.

"No,no.It's just something that came from the projectile,but that's the weird part.The projectiles,they're like anything we've never seen.But he'll be fine."

Fluttershy's negative thoughts slid away from her head as she made a small smile.

"Can I see him?"

The Doctor nodded in response as Fluttershy entered the room and left.

Discord was laying down the hospital bed with bandages and treated bruises.

What could have he done to get him into something like this?Was he playing a prank and it went wrong?

Oh,Discord...

Discord's eyes lit open as he looked around and saw Fluttershy in front of him.

"Fluttershy?"

"Hey,"She whispered squeezing his talon,"How are you doing?"

He tried to sit up but Fluttershy pushed him down,her hoof resting on his talon as he winced.

"Pretty okay,how about you?"

"Forget about me,what happened to you?"She asked,worried.

"Please...call Celestia and the others.I'll explain."

She nodded and left the room for a while.


Meanwhile,in the Legion of Doom,the Arkham Knight was sitting down on the table with a coffee mug and newspaper in front of it.

While he looked out on the beautiful view of Equestria on Grogar's Orb.

"Ah,Equestria.Always puts a smile on my face."

He looked at the newspaper which caught his attention.It said:

Equestria Daily
Sculpture Unveils New Statue of Princess Celestia

He placed down the newspaper and made a menacing stare.

"Wait until they get a load of me."

He continued his stare until...

"Oop...oop..."

He stared at the newspaper again and laughed evilly.