• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 3,140 Views, 78 Comments

The Saiyan Prince in Equestria (Being Rewritten) - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta's sacraficed himself to save earth from Majin Buu, he was sent to another world with a second chance. A new adventure starts now!

  • ...
12
 78
 3,140

Chapter 5: Into The Head Of A Prince (Edited)

Chatper 5: Into The Head Of A Prince

It'll be a while a couple of hours till the party ended, the prince won the food competition by a landslide. Pinkie was out 30 minutes into the competition, and Vegeta would continue for another 30 minutes.

A little after the food fest, he was offered to stay at the castle with the Princesses, but he declined. He was then offered to stay with one of the Mane 6. Out of all of them, he decided to stay with the Skittles I mean Rainbow Dash. She was a little shocked at first.

"Huh? Why would you want to stay with me?" Rainbow questioned.

"Out of all of them here, your the only one I can stand. Plus you do have pride, which I respect." Vegeta crossed his arms as he explained to the pegasus.

"Well... can you stand on clouds?" Rainbow asked.

"Stand... on clouds? What do you mean if I can stand on clouds?" Vegeta asked. Rainbow then went on to explain to the Prince that pegasus can stand on clouds and sleep on them, Vegeta understood.

"I can't stand on clouds though, but I can try and use my ki," Vegeta explained. He flew up to a nearby cloud and landed on it. He began to fall through, but he started to push out his ki, making small crystals under his foot. 'Seems my theory worked.'

Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, was astonished, seemingly her jaw almost dropping to the floor. Vegeta turned to look and smirked.

"Surprised Rainbow? You haven't seen anything yet Skittles." Vegeta joked.

"Well, with that out of the way, let's head up to my place, it's pretty awesome!" Rainbow claimed, zooming off to her cloud home. Vegeta followed suit, as they ascended into the sky, Rainbow looked to the Prince. "What was your family like?"

This caught the Saiyan off guard, but he reluctantly answered, "My son, trunks. He's a gloating brat, always trying to impress everyone. For my wife, Bulma..." Vegeta looked down, trying to wash away the horrible memory of giving up his life. Rainbow notice the regret in Vegeta's eyes. "She is the smartest and most beautiful woman I've met," Vegeta explained.

The two would stay in silence till they got close to Rainbow's home. "We're here, it's pretty cool huh?" Rainbow exclaimed. Vegeta only nods and lands on the cloud home.

'The Prince is standing on clouds! He's Jesus... no wait... Jesus stood on water, not clouds... Welp'

The Prince walked into her house and fell asleep on Skittle's couch. Rainbow then went to her bed, wondering what happened before. She would soon find out in the morning thanks to Princess Luna.


In an empty void, there stood a lone Princess. She waited for the Prince to fall asleep and dream of what happened before. It would be an hour before Vegeta's nightmare would happen.

A floating orb appeared in front of luna, surprising her at first, until what she saw inside. "What's this?"

Luna looked into the dream and saw something dreadful.


Three figures stood alone in a destroyed wasteland, two kids dressed up in gi's looked to a tall figure, brutally beaten.

"Listen, you need... to take good care of your mother," Vegeta explained.

"Huh, take care of mom... but... can't you do that to dad?" Trunks asked. Luna appeared in the dream, sitting on a rock from afar.

"You can take care of mom too, can you dad... Dad?" Trunks started to get scared, "Why would you say that dad? Why do you want me to take care of mom? Are you going somewhere?" Trunks questioned, Goten watch, not knowing what to say.

"I want you two to leave and get far away from here," Vegeta sounded hesitant, "As for Buu, I'll fight him alone."

This shocked Trunks and Goten, they didn't want to see him die. "Don't do that!" Goten begged.

"Goten's right! We'll fight with you... you don't want to get killed, do you? You got to let us help you, dad! Are you in?" Trunks turned to Goten.

"Yea!"

"See! We're with you!" Trunks look to Vegeta for approved.

"Stop it!" Vegeta hissed, "It's too dangerous for you two... I'll finish this my self."

Luna watched in aw as she witnesses the scene before her. She would hear bickering for a bit until Trunks said something Vegeta hated.

"Yea you bet, we might do better than what you did!" At that moment, the two immediately covered their mouths.

"Uh oh," Goten said muffled.

There were a couple of moments of silence until Vegeta spoke up. "Trunks... you're my only son and I've never held you once since you were a baby have I?" Vegeta asked. He turned to look at his son and stuck a hand out, "Come here, son."

Trunks took a step back in surprise, "Dad, what's wrong?" The two would be in an embrace for a minute. Luna was surprised to hear Vegeta never held his son. However, she was shocked at what happened next.

Vegeta looked down one last time at his son, "There's something you must know... ... You've made me proud... my son." The prince then let go of Trunks and hit him in the neck, making him go unconscious.

"What did you do to him! Why'd you hit Trunks!" Goten yelled. Vegeta didn't want to hear any of it and knocked Goten out as well.

'Why would he knock out the boys?' Luna thought. Another figure jumped down to the unconscious boys. He had a green skin color with a white turban and hat, it was none other than Piccolo.

He started to walk towards the Prince, hesitant of what he was going to say.

"Vegeta, I think I understand... and one day... so will Trunks" The namekian answered. They both stared at each other for what seemed like hours but was interrupted by sensing the overwhelming power from Majin Buu heading towards them.

They look to the source to see the pink man child, humming a tune. "Mean big man, which guy hit Buu?" Majin Buu questioned, sounding frustrated.

"Take the two boys far away from here as possible... go now." The Saiyan prince explained.

"Of course," Piccolo answered. They both walk past each other, Vegeta getting prepared by gathering energy and Piccolo grabbing the children under is arms.

"It's time, hurry!" Vegeta sounded hesitant, like he didn't want to do this. The air started to tense up, the wind being pushed away from Vegeta.

Piccolo hesitantly turns around to see the Prince looking away, focusing on the direction of his destiny. "You'll die, you know that." they stood there for it seemed like hours to them.

"There's one thing I'd like to know, tell me... will I meet that clown Kakarot in the otherworld?" the Prince questioned.

Piccolo was hesitant about answering the question but found the right answer. "I'm not going to lie to you Vegeta, but the answer may be difficult to hear," Piccolo answered, but Vegeta didn't acknowledge him. "This is the truth."

Vegeta winced at the last words the Namakian said, hoping he didn't have to go to hell. But that wouldn't be the case.

"Goku devoted his life to protecting the lives of others, because of his selflessness, he was able to keep his body and travel to King Kai's planet. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires, you caused to much pain, when you die, you will not receive the same reward." Piccolo explained.

"Oh well, so be it," Vegeta answered, looking towards his fate, Majin Buu was getting closer ever so slowly, "That will be all, get out of here and hurry!”

With that, Piccolo flared his aura and flew off with great speed.

“Hey, you stay! You fight Buu.” The magic being raised its hand and pointed it at Piccolo, preparing to fire a ki blast.

“Yes, that’s right!” The prince shouted.

“Huh?” Buu looks towards Vegeta, clenching his fist in front of him.

“Your fight is with me! The others are of no concern to you. Got it, you big bloated balloon freak!” The prince's insult pissed Buu off.

Buu faces Vegeta, clenching his fist and blew steam from his head. “Me no like you, Buu angry!”

“Heh,” The warrior just laughs at his stupidity, which antagonizes Buu even more.

“You talk mean to Buu?!”

Vegeta kept laughing at him but knew it wouldn’t last long.

“Me beat up mean guy, me want fight!”

“I think I finally understand you... let’s go!” Vegeta then lifts his left arm to his side and powers up, creating a sphere of ki around him, with another one burning like an inferno.

“You look tasty, Buu make you chocolate or maybe I make you crackers and cheese!” As Buu thought of tasty treats to turn Vegeta into, he didn’t notice the tiny ki particles coming off the Prince.

“Hahaha. You are a fool... I’m going to crush you! And throw you into the wind!” Buu started to notice the ki particles coming off the prince then ki came off him as well.

Princess Luna knew what was about to happen and flew as far as she could from the blast rang, but hearing Vegeta's last words.

“Trunks... and Bulma... I’d do this for you... and yes... even for you... Kakarot.” Vegeta looked out into the distance, looking at the peaceful planet one last time. He then gave a mighty roar, full of agony. His screams could be heard for hundreds of miles, but they weren't his only yells. Majin Buu screamed in pain as his body was disintegrated, but Vegeta didn't stop there. He wanted to make sure there was no trace of the monster left, but at a cost.

The prince's body started to turn solid, turning into stone, but something odd happened. At that very moment, the power of the blast ripped a hole through dimensions, but Vegeta never noticed. With every scream, the rip got larger and larger to the point it was the size of the warrior. He was then tugged by its force, Vegeta tried to resist, but the amount of damage he received limited his power.

He realized it was pointless and let go, "Dammit... all..." as Vegeta fell through the vortex, he lost conciseness as he seems to float for what seemed like days.


Rainbow couldn't sleep that night due to the Prince having a nightmare. 'This nightmare must be the one he's trying to avoid?' She went downstairs to check on Vegeta, still on her couch, but thrashing his head around. When she went to go to his side, he shot up. "BULMA, TRUNKS!" Vegeta yelled, scaring Rainbow for a second. He turned to see Rainbow Dash looking at him in worry.

"What do you want Skittles?" The Prince questioned.

"I'm still worried about whats going on," Rainbow stated.

"I guess there's no point in hiding anymore, huh." Vegeta sighed, he went to proceed on telling her the story on what happened and how he got here. Rainbow was shedding tears the most of it, Vegeta went to the door to get some fresh air, but was tackled by Rainbow Dash, 'She's... hugging me?'

"I'm so sorry for what you went through!" Rainbow cried. Vegeta wanted to push her away, but he hesitated.

'Why am I hesitating? I could easily walk out right now, but something about this feels... nice?' Vegeta couldn't find the words as the cyan pegasus shoved her head onto his chest.

It would be a while till she was finished, she looked absolutely terrible. Her mane was messier than it usually is. Tears stane under her eyes. "How did you deal with it?" Rainbow questioned.

Vegeta looked down to her teary eyes, "I didn't, I moved on from it. I just hope, Bulma and Trunks will understand..." Vegeta hoped.


Vegeta just told Rainbow Dash the reason he was here and what happened, but how will he react when Rainbow Dash planned on looking with the help of Princess Luna? What will happen next? Find out next time!

Author's Note:

I had a lot of fun making this chapter and hoped you enjoyed it as well. Also, anyone sense a crush between a certian two? Catch you later!