• Published 20th Sep 2019
  • 485 Views, 4 Comments

Super Smash Bros. Ultra Force (Condensed Version) - FandomPlays1234



A world's peace disturbed by an evil organization seeking universal conqest. Now the hope of the people rests on Desmond's shoulders

  • ...
5
 4
 485

Chapter 4: U.S.E.

Ritsu completed scanning the area as Desmond and Lilith made their way to the village. "According to the scans most of the desolate land you see here aren't claimed by U.S.E," said Ritsu.

"Guess they don't want any empty land," said Desmond. "It's strange though,"

"Why's that?" asked Lilith.

"This land could easily be used for crops," said Desmond. "Or maybe for setting up camp,"

"It's even more confusing considering that U.S.E. isn't normally the kind of group that would just leave behind empty space when they could CLEARLY use it," said Alter Ego.

"Why do you think they would just leave this land empty?" asked Rotom.

"Only one way to find out, maybe," said Desmond.

"Look over there," said Lilith pointing a hoof in front of them. Ritsu, Alter Ego, and Rotom quickly moved to the bottom left side of the screen as a village pixelated into Desmond's view.

"That's it isn't it?" asked Desmond.

"Yes," said Alter Ego.

"Let's go," said Desmond. He began walking towards the village with Lilith following behind. As they entered, Desmond noticed the several houses were in ruins and people were chained as U.S.E. soldiers walked behind them. Most of the villagers were either cleaning the shoes or armor of the soldiers while others giving massages and washing their feet. The villagers clothes were in rags and all of them looked extremely tired.

"How terrible," said Lilith.

"How long do you think U.S.E. has occupied this village?' Desmond asked.

"At the most, about a month," answered Ritsu. Desmond gritted his teeth.

'What a terrible group scumbags," Desmond said.

"Wait, stop," said Ritsu. Lilith turned around as Desmond stopped walking.

"What is it?" asked Lilith.

"Ritsu says there seems to be some sort of commotion up ahead," said Desmond.

"Let's go check it out," suggested Lilith as she continued walking. Desmond sighed as he followed her. They eventually came to a large opening where a group of U.S.E. soldiers were huddled around something.

"What's going on here?" asked Desmond.

"I can check it out," said Lilith she slowly flew up to see two U.S.E. soldiers throwing stones at four creatures in the center. One was a black and white cat with blue eyes and a yellow scarf wrapped around it's neck. It had a black pouch wrapped around it's waist. One was a small pink creature with a round body and two ears. It had short stubby feet and ears and shiny green eyes filled with tears. A small curl drooped over it's eyes. The last two were what appeared to be yellow mice. One was bigger and had red cheek, black tipped ears, and a zigzag tail. The second mouse was smaller and had pink cheeks and a black tail. Both had short hands and feet. All four appeared to be badly injured as U.S.E. soldiers continued to pelt them with rocks. Lilith flew down and explained what she saw to Desmond.

"From the description you gave me, that would be Morgana, Pikachu, Pichu, and Jigglypuff," said Desmond.

"You know them?" asked Ritsu.

"They may not come from my world, but they're seen as celebrities," answered Desmond. "You said they were being abused?"

"Two soldiers were throwing rocks at them, poor things," said Lilith.

"Well we're going to change that," said Desmond walking towards the crowd. As they got closer they could hear what they were saying.

"Yeah get them!" yelled one of the soldiers.

"This is what happens to those oppose U.S.E!" boasted another.

"Leave us alone!" pleaded a voice.

"What, there's nobody here to stop us!" laughed a third soldier.

"How about you turn around," suggested Desmond. The soldiers stopped laughing and turned to face him and Lilith.

"And who are you?" asked one of the soldiers.

"I am Desmond, but most of my friends just call me Des," said Desmond. "We heard about your activities U.S.E. so we came here to put an end to your crimes,"

"Ha, stop us?" laughed another soldier. "Don't talk so big, you don't look so tough,"

"I wouldn't underestimate me if I were you," said Desmond. The soldiers stopped laughing as they glared at him.

"You tryin' to piss us off brat?" sneered a third. "You're just a kid, you can't do nothin,"

"Plus you only have that renegade changeling with you," said a fourth. "You can't take on all of us,"

"Say what you want, but I'm taking those guys with me," said Desmond pointing to Morgana and the three Pokemon.

"Don't even think about it," said a fifth.

"Or what who's going to stop me?" asked Desmond.

"You think this is a game kid?" said a soldier walking up to him. "If you don't want trouble get out," He placed his hand on his shoulder. Desmond smirked as he grabbed the soldier with his left hand and twisted it causing him to scream and back away. Desmond quickly drew his sword causing it to ignite and slashed the soldier across the stomach. The soldier crumpled to the ground holding his stomach in pain. The others looked at him.

"Seriously down in one hit?" asked Desmond. "Wow I would've expected something more impressive, but if you're going down THAT easily then the rumors must've been false,"

"You're going to pay for that," sneered another soldier. He let out a war cry as he rushed at him with a knife in hand. Desmond quickly dodged the attack and slashed diagonally down the soldier's torso. The soldier collapsed on the ground whimpering.

"Anybody else?" asked Desmond.

"Oh yeah, yeah the rest of us," sneered a soldier. "Don't think you'll get out of this village alive, not after what you did," He drew his sword as the rest followed his example by drawing their weapons.

"Alright, hopefully you'll put up much more of a fight," said Desmond. "Lilith get the critters and move out of the way," Lilith quickly ran over to Morgana and the three Pokemon guiding them over to the side.

"Hey get away from our toys!" ordered a soldier.

"Sorry but you're opponent is me," said Desmond raising his blade.

"You wanna die so badly?" growled another soldier. "Fine we'll grant that wish," "Get him!" he ordered. The soldiers charged at Desmond, weapons ready. Lilith held Morgana, Pikachu, Pichu, and Jigglypuff as she watched Desmond strike down every soldier that came at him. One by one the soldiers fell and before long Desmond had single handedly defeated 30 U.S.E. soldiers. Once it was over, he walked back over to Lilith who stared at him in awe.

"What?" asked Desmond.

"Oh no it's just that I didn't know you could fight like that," said Lilith.

"Well now you know," said Desmond. "How's Morgana and the others?"

"They're hurt bad," said Lilith.

"Then we should take them back to the castle to treat them," said Desmond. "Let's go," he said as he began walking. Lilith got to her feet and ran by his side while carrying the four. As they walked off, the villagers and other soldiers who were watching, gathered in the center and watched Desmond and Lilith get farther.

"Well that could've gone better," said one soldier.

"What do we do now?" asked another.

"I'll tell you what, go get the big boy, we'll see how Mr. Show off handles an Elite," said a third.

Author's Note:

Chapter 4 complete. Wow who knew Desmond was such a show off. But now it looks like he was able to save some familiar characters from U.S.E. With that being said time to introduce the new characters. So we were introduced to Morgana from Persona 5, and Pikachu, Pichu, and Jigglypuff from Pokemon.