• Published 20th Sep 2019
  • 485 Views, 4 Comments

Super Smash Bros. Ultra Force (Condensed Version) - FandomPlays1234



A world's peace disturbed by an evil organization seeking universal conqest. Now the hope of the people rests on Desmond's shoulders

  • ...
5
 4
 485

Chapter 12: Ultra Battles

Lilith, Joker, and Dr. Strange walked out into the streets where the screams of terrified villagers rang out all over the place.

"What's going on?" asked Lilith.

"Stephen is that you?" asked a voice. The three looked to their left to see a man wearing a lab coat running up to them.

"Owens, whats going on here?" asked Strange.

"It's U.S.E," he said. "They're wreaking havoc again," he looked at Lilith and Joker. "Oh and who are these two?" asked

"I'm Lilith, and this is Joker," she said introducing themselves.

"Dr. Sam Owens," said Owens.

"Perfect timing we were just going over to your place," said Joker.

'Wha?" asked Owens. But before anybody could say anything, a loud explosion rang out in the town followed by more screams of the people.

"What was that?" asked Lilith. That's when she saw a pillar of smoke coming from one direction.

"Let's go check it out," said Joker running in the direction of the smoke.

'Hey wait for me!" said Lilith running after him. Strange looked at Owens and ran after them with Owens following behind.


Desmond ran out of the abandoned house with Spike, Peach, and Illya as villagers ran around screaming. They had been in Joker's underground bunker when they heard the explosion and came running out.

"Jesus," said Desmond as one of the villagers ran past them. "What's going on?"

"Over there!" said Spike pointing at a pillar of smoke rising in the distance.

"The hell?" asked Desmond.

"Let's go check it out," said Spike.

"Hold it, we need someone to stay here," said Desmond.

"Alright I'll stay here," said Peach..

"You sure?" asked Illya.

"Yeah don't worry about me," said Peach.

"We're counting on you," said Desmond. Peach nodded as Desmond, Illya, and Spike ran off in the direction of the pillars of smoke.


Reimu crashed into the wall of a nearby building as Alphys ran up to her.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" asked Alphys.

"Yeah I'm fine," said Reimu. She winced as she clutched her arm.

"Oh no you're hurt," said Alphys.

"No, this is nothing, I'm fine," said Reimu. Suddenly Asgore crashed on the ground in front of them.

"King!" Alphys gasped.

"No it's ok, I'm fine," said Asgore. He looked up as their attacker jumped out from the shadows. He approached them as his titanium claws whirred to life.

"Hmph, still not dead yet huh?" asked Prowler.

"What do you want from us?" asked Asgore.

"Like I said the professor," growled Prowler.

"And we said we're not giving her," said Reimu.

"Still not listening eh?" asked Prowler. "Fine, then I'll just have to kill you," Reimu and Asgore glared at Prowler as he raised his claws. He didn't wait for a response as he ran towards them with his claws at the ready. But before he could reach them, a stream of rainbow aura zipped past them and into Prowler knocking him back. "What?" growled Prowler.

"What was that?" asked Alphys.

"Well, well Reimu so this is where you were hiding," a familiar voice spoke up. Reimu looked behind her as Marisa flew down on her broom.

"Marisa," said Reimu.

"Hmph friends huh?" sneered Prowler.

'And I assume you're this Prowler U.S.E. is talking about?" asked Marisa.

"Hmph very sharp young lady," said Prowler. "Unfortunately, your sharp wits won't save you now,"

"Is it because I'm alone?" asked Marisa. "Sorry but I never said I was alone,"

"What?" asked Prowler. Suddenly a mysterious figure jumped out from behind him and slashed him in the back with a sword knocking him down. The figure landed in front of Asgore, Reimu, and Alphys.

"Hmm, seems like I made it in time," she said.

"We we're just starting Lucina," said Marisa.

"Who?" asked Reimu. The figure raised her head and removed the mask revealing her face to the group.

"Whoa," said Alphys. Lucina turned around as Prowler got to his feet.

"Why you little," growled Prowler. Lucina raised her blade preparing for an attack. Prowler's gauntlets whirred to life as he held up his arms

"Let's dance," said Lucina.


Asriel flew through the window of one buildings as Mephilas, Dimentio, and Sakuya walked in through the hole in the hole.

"Give it up prince, you don't stand a chance," laughed Dimentio. Asriel planted one of the sabers in the ground as he got to his feet.

"Never," grunted Asriel. He wiped the bloods off his face as he glared the three.

"Stubborn aren't you?" snickered Sakuya. "No worries, we'll finish you off as quick as possible," She held up three of her knives as she walked over to him.

"Stay back," hissed Asriel.

"Or what?" asked Sakuya. At that moment of the soldiers outside screamed as he came crashing in through another window.

"What the hell?" asked Dimentio.

"Sorry to crash your party but I think you forgot to invite us," said a voice behind them. Dimentio and Mephilas turned around as Desmond, Illya, Spike, Lilith, Joker, Strange, and Owens walked in.

"You!" hissed Mephilas. Desmond and Illya both drew their swords, as Lilith transformed into a large bear and Joker pulled out his knife and gun. Dr. Strange held up both of his hands as small orange circles appeared in front of them.

"I suggest you get away from him," said Illya.

"Not a chance," growled Mephilas. "Sakuya watch the prince,"

"Yes sir," said Sakuya.

"So Dimentio we meet," chuckled Desmond.

"You know me do you?" snickered Dimentio. "Well then allow me to introduce myself to your friends,"

"Forget the introductions Dimentio, we're here for a mission from Lord Bowser," sneered Mephilas.

"I would assume every U.S.E. member in this town works for the king correct?" asked Strange.

"Yes, but Lord Bowser abides by General Zenith's orders," answered Mephilas.

"I don't know who Zenith is, but I'll personally confront him if you don't leave," ordered Desmond.

"Who do you think you are giving us orders?" asked Sakuya.

"We would ask the same of you," said Joker.

"We're only following orders," answered Mephilas.

"Then here's a new order, tell your general or whoever to pull their troops out of this village," ordered Desmond.

"Forget it kid," sneered Dimentio.

"Fine that's how you want to play it," said Desmond raising his sword.

"Oh this will be interesting," said Dimentio as he stepped forward with Mephilas.The two groups locked eyes with each other before charging.

Author's Note:

Chapter 12 complete. Wow things are starting to heat up. It seems like The Alphys party has reunited with Marisa and Lucina to fight off Prowler, while Desmond's party and Lilith's party reunited to save Asriel from Mephilas, Dimentio, and Sakuya. Let the battles begin! Unfortunately no new characters has appeared in this chapter so that's that.