• Published 20th Sep 2019
  • 485 Views, 4 Comments

Super Smash Bros. Ultra Force (Condensed Version) - FandomPlays1234



A world's peace disturbed by an evil organization seeking universal conqest. Now the hope of the people rests on Desmond's shoulders

  • ...
5
 4
 485

Chapter 9: Monsters and Magic

Lilith quickly pulled away from the window as the footsteps of the U.S.E. soldiers zipped past them. Once the sound of their footsteps disappeared, she slowly looked out the window once more to see what was going on. She could see U.S.E. soldiers running around the village as they continued to search for them.

"How is it looking?" asked Reimu.

"No good, there's too many of them," said Lilith.

"Damn that means we can't leave," cursed Desmond. Desmond and his party were forced to leave the castle after they learned that Joker was the thief stealing from U.S.E. Having taken shelter in Joker's secret hideout, Desmond and his party were discussing on their next course of action.

"What do we do now?" asked Peach.

"We're not sure yet," answered Asgore.

"Honestly I would've enjoyed beating on those Ultra Scumbags back at the castle," groaned Desmond.

"That castle has an unbelievable amounts of soldiers," said Ritsu. "Even if you were able to take out Octavious and multiple U.S.E. soldiers back at the village, the numbers in the castle were too great,"

"But it's strange," said Lilith.

"What is?" asked Illya.

"When we first entered the castle, it was pretty much desolate," said Lilith. "How come hundreds of soldiers just randomly appear out of nowhere?" Desmond tapped the side of his visor and repeated the question to Alter Ego and Ritsu. He nodded as he talked with his virtual guides.

"I see, yeah that makes sense," said Desmond. "Got it, I'll explain it to them," he removed his fingers from his visors and looked over to the group.

"What did they say?" asked Lilith.

"So according to the scans that Ritsu had performed during our meeting with Bowser, there was something that she caught that seemed disturbingly unusual," explained Desmond. "Now what I'm about to explain is a lot of information, so I want everyone to listen carefully," Lilith, Spike, Joker, Illya, Peach, Reimu, and Asgore gathered on the couch as Desmond dragged the large whiteboard over. "So first things first according to Ritsu's scans and Alter Ego's research, there is a perfectly good reason why everything looks to be in ruins," explained Desmond. Everyone looked at each other in confusion then back at Desmond.

"Lilith, do you know about the six guardian beasts that keeps the balance of this world?" asked Desmond.

"Yeah, but most of it just sounds like fairy tales told by Thorax," answered Lilith.

"Well then let's hear it," said Desmond. "Everything you know about the beasts,"

"So of course it's like Ritsu said, there's six beasts that's keeping the balance of this world in check," repeated Lilith. "Each of these beasts posses the ability to overpower themselves which is why they were sealed away in their respective alters in order to prevent them from abusing their powers,"

"And these six beasts are?" Desmond asked as he began scribbling on the board.

"Omega the beast of Life, Alpha the beast of Spirits, Delta the beast of Trinities, Beta the Primal beast, Ultra the Beast of Death and Destruction, and Gamma the Beast of Light," answered Lilith.

"So as you can see here, these beasts each have the power to destroy the world, therefore each and every one is extremely dangerous in their own way," explained Desmond. "Now originally these beasts were supposed to be sealed away for eternity but..."

"It's when U.S.E. showed up isn't it?" asked Illya. Desmond nodded.

"Ever since U.S.E. showed up, every single form of life has died and everything fell into ruins," he explained. "The world fell into permanent darkness, and the only forms of life that are existing are U.S.E. are the humans and U.S.E," "Now why do you think that is?" Everyone looked around in confusion then back at Desmond. "Well according to Ritsu, there's this mysterious aura floating around that can easily destroy and kill," said Desmond. "Only by coming into contact with this mysterious aura will then cause the life forms to die and every inanimate object to look as if they were falling apart,"

"But we're alright," said Spike.

"There's two reasons, first it doesn't affect us physically but rather when we're quote on quote ,infected, by this aura," explained Desmond. "The second is that this aura, for some reason, doesn't affect the summoners that released the beast that corresponds with the aura itself,"

"The hell?" asked Joker.

"I'm as confused as you are considering that Spike is a dragon, Feh is an owl, and Lilith is a changeling," said Desmond. "But from Alter Ego's research, he has discovered that any creature able to communicate with humans is considered a ,human, and therefore has the same effect as humans do,"

"That's bullshit," said Illya.

"I know but that doesn't mean humans are safe," said Desmond. "Now unfortunately that's all the information that I've received from Ritsu, so even I don't know everything,"

"Wait that's everything?" asked Reimu.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Peach.

"Ritsu suggested we go talk to an expert," answered Desmond. "Someone who has more knowledge of this strange aura than we do,"

"But who can we talk to about this?" asked Asgore.

"I know someone," said Joker. "Well I say someone but really it's two different individuals,"

"I assume it's the same suggestions as Ritsu's?" asked Desmond.

"I'm not sure what she suggested, but I have a feeling it's pretty close," said Joker.

"So apparently, there's two individuals in this village that knows a thing or two about strange phenomenon," explained Desmond. "The first is Dr. Sam Owens who is said to be dealing with creatures from another dimension,"

"And the second one?" asked Reimu.

"Dr. Stephen Strange, who apparently wields the abilities of some sort of mystical power," explained Desmond.

"I know where they are," said Joker.

"Hold on, Ritsu actually gave me a bonus," said Desmond.

"A third?" asked Spike.

"Her name is Dr. Alphys, and according to Ritsu, she's a monster able to use magic," explained Desmond.

"Unfortunately I don't know about the third one though," said Joker.

"Well anyways, what's your plan?" asked Lilith.

"We find these two, maybe three, doctors and get more knowledge about this strange aura," said Desmond. "If my assumptions are right and Ritsu's scans are to be trusted, then maybe we can figure out how we can defeat Bowser and his minions," said Desmond.

"And by defeat you mean..." said Asgore.

"Yes," answered Desmond. "Bowser has been infected by this aura,"

"But wait, he doesn't look like he's dying, are you SURE he's infected?" asked Peach.

"That's what we're going to find out," said Desmond.

"But first, we have to find a way to get to Dr. Owens and Dr. Strange," said Illya.

"Actually what I was thinking is sending someone to go to with Joker to find these two and bring them back here," said Desmond. "It be better to go in small groups so that we don't drag attention to ourselves,"

"And the rest who stays here?" asked Reimu.

"Start working on battle plans," said Desmond. Everyone looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Um sorry to interrupt, but wouldn't it be faster if we sent two groups at once?" asked Asgore.

"That would work, but unfortunately Joker's the only one who knows where they are," said Desmond.

"I know where Dr. Alphys is," said Asgore. Everyone looked at Desmond.

"Alright fine, but try and keep attention to yourself alright?" asked Desmond.

"That can be arranged," said Reimu.

"Wait you're going with him?" asked Lilith.

"If he runs into trouble, he's going to need someone to be there," said Reimu. "Plus I'm looking for someone myself so..."

"Fine," groaned Desmond. "Lilith do you think you could go with Joker?"

"Sure thing," said Lilith.

"Good, then the rest will stay here and hold down the fort," said Desmond. "You know who's in your group so you may leave once you're ready," They all looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll be back," said Lilith.

"Good luck and be careful," said Desmond. With that, the four walked out the door in search of the three doctors.

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 complete. So they escaped. Well it seems like Bowser won't let them go for too long considering that U.S.E. is searching for them. But once again more character introductions. SO in this chapter, we're introduced to some of more of my OCs, the six guardian beasts, Omega, Alpha, Delta, Beta, Ultra, and Gamma. Then we're introduced to Dr. Sam Owens from Stranger Things, Dr. Stephen Strange aka Dr. Strange from Dr. Strange and Avengers, and Dr. Alphys from Undertale and Deltarune.