• Published 3rd Aug 2019
  • 302 Views, 0 Comments

Goodbye - Hazel_Hester777



Every story has an end. Someday, we all must say goodbye

  • ...
 0
 302

One Last Time

Let’s face it. We knew this day was coming. It happens to every show and movie. There was no escaping it. Everything had an end and a beginning. And we had seen many beloved shows we grew up with and around for so many years. Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time, even Steven Universe was recent. For fans everywhere, it was the ending of a Fandom and show they loved so much.

Now the time had come for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

When the news aired that this would be the final season, that the series was coming to an end, it set off Bronies and Pegasisters everywhere, young and old alike. For Antis, it was a dream come true. Yet, try as anyone could, there was no changing it. It had been decreed by Lauren Faust herself. All they could do was wait.

Today would be the day it aired. Today was when it ended. The final episode, and then it’s done. No more Canon Adventures. Many questions will be answered. Tears will fall.

In Wonderland, it was decreed that it would be best if everyone were to gather for the premiere and watch it altogether. At Knight’s signal, we will join with the other sides from Deviantart, Fanfiction Archives, YouTube, Twitter, and many other sites in the giant movie house set up for the occasion. The things a dream world could do. Luna would be proud.

Attendance was checked to its finest in this day. It was crucial everyone was present. Twilight had taken the liberty to triple check on attendance. Snowdrop’s snowflakes were at the peak of their work.

“Are Hazel and Hester here?” the lavender Alicorn called out to the winter Pegasus, who was currently listening to returning snowflake’s whispers.

“Wait…I can’t see…oh, they’re here!”

As soon as the pair had touched the ground, Hazel changed back to Pegasister form. She stumbled a little, trying to regain balance.

“Still can’t adjust the very moment we land, huh?” Hester snickered.

“You do the same thing when you hide!”

“Hazel! Hester!”

The pair perked up when they heard their names called. A blue stallion with matching blue eyes and a mane with light blue highlights approached them. You could see he was a Pegasus from afar.

“Speedy! Hi! How are you doing?”

“I’ve been great, what about two?”

“Right as rain”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world”

“Well, isn’t that nice to hear”

“Attention, everypony, gather around!” Twilight called out in her Royal Canterlot Voice, alerting all those who were present.

Apparently getting the portal doors from each site open all at once with so many people was a tricky thing to do indeed. In line with this, everyone was advised to go and sit in the chairs and gazebos that suddenly sprouted around. While some chose to go for the option, others pitched up a camp to the first in line, even though all will enter. Some of the younger ones ended up going about to play.

The Partner and Familiar ended up in one of the gazebos with the Brony. It was nice to be around and be able to talk at the same time. Normally, either one or the other spoke to the man, but now both could since they were both present.

“So, how’s it going with you two?” the stallion asked.

“Same old. Hazel got sick one day during a Friday” the Familiar pointed with a paw.

“So did you”

“Jeez, what happened?”

“I had the flu” Hazel raised her hand like a child.

“I came down with a migraine” Hester raised a finger.

“Slave’s Day really took it out on you two, huh?”

“You have no idea”

He sighed. “Enough about that. So, any ideas on a story? You guys haven’t really made anything in a long time”

The pair looked over each other for a moment before Hester spoke up. “We’re working on something big. These things take time, and I mean a lot of time”

Hazel could only nod. “We’re both working on it at our bests”

“Well, we’ll all see when it’s out, right?”

“Of course”

The pair hated to not say the whole truth. Actually, Hazel hated it the most. Hester was more willing. Still, they couldn’t deny what was going to happen once it was done. They could only hope it would turn out just fine.

When the show did begin, they all joined in. Everyone had a good seat where they could all see and hear what was playing. Some had even brought snacks and drinks. Then again, they magically appeared the moment they wanted, and in the flavor desired. Reactions occurred amongst them all as the episodes played on. When the end came, many ended up crying as it was the last ever.

The Partner and Familiar themselves were shedding tears as everyone else. But in the end, everyone had to go back to their homes and decide where to go from here. For the pair, however, they knew they had one last thing left to do.

They just wished it didn’t have to happen so soon.