• Published 29th Jul 2019
  • 3,539 Views, 30 Comments

Massage Stories - nobody495



Spike gets a massage one day. This leads to a lot more weird stuff happening than he realizes.

  • ...
5
 30
 3,539

Ember

Spike sat in his room curiously. He heard Twilight got cross with one of her friends, and it sounded like they were working through something personal. Though, he did hear that he may’ve been partially involved with that stuff… However, his time alone wouldn’t last long. Eventually, his door opened up, revealing a blue, tall dragoness. It was the current lord of the Dragonlands, Ember.

“Hey, kid,” Ember greeted. “How’re you holding?”

“A little worried…” Spike admitted.

“Don’t be, I heard their conversation,” Ember said. “That purple pony apparently thought pinky was doing something seriously untoward, but it turns out she was just massaging you.” She then looked Spike in the eye. “It was just a massage, right?”

“O-of course!” Spike answered. “She put her hooves all over my back, rubbed my stress out, so on.” Ember nodded.

“Yeah, pinky said that she Pinkie Promises or something that guaranteed she was telling the truth,” Ember said. “Though, the purple pony’s grilling her for more information. Well, her and the white one.”

“Rarity?”

“Yeah, apparently she was a part of the massaging too,” Smolder explained. “She apparently wants to know every detail to make sure it was just an innocent massage.”

“Yeah, sounds like something she’d do…” Spike admitted. Then, there was silence as the two dragons stood around, a pregnant pause filling the room as either struggled to think about what they should say. Eventually, Ember’d break the silence.

“You know, I never thought ponies could give massages,” Ember said.
“Oh totally!” Spike said. “There was this spa, and a couple of ponies there, oh man they were good! A-and then Rarity got me to go to her place, and-!” At that, Spike got a dreamy look in his eyes as he thought back to his first time with one of his friends. “Oh wow~ Then there was Pinkie, who I guess heard me and Rarity. She was… enthusiastic. Maybe a bit too much? But she did this thing at the end-!” Spike once again harbored a dreamy look. However, Ember scoffed.

“I guess those guys did well enough with their hooves,” Ember remarked. “Though, I’m pretty sure any hoof would pale in comparison to a set of these.” Ember held her hand near her to wriggle her fingers to punctuate her point. Spike looked towards her as she said.

“You think those’ll really be better?” Spike asked.

“Totally,” Ember answered. “Most dragons butt heads and other macho stuff, but there are plenty of occasions where, between periods of fighting, dragons work out the kinks in each other’s backs. And lemme tell you, sometimes you need a few fingers to squeeze out those knots in places you don’t even realize you have…” As she spoke, Spike looked on in awe. He wasn’t sure how truthful her words were, but as she spoke, he did think. He did suppose fingers were a bit more flexible than hooves. He looked at his hands and flexed his fingers a little bit in contemplation.

“Well, I guess I’m kinda curious now,” Spike said. He sat up straight and faced Ember. “Think you can test that theory out?”

“Now hold on, little guy,” Ember stated. “You think you can just ask something of me just like that?” At that, Spike’s ear-fins lowered a little.

“O-oh, yeah, sorry, that was rude of me,” he said, rubbing the back of his head. Ember mulled over his question a little personally. He thoughts about the way those two ponies talked… and about that strange look in their eyes as they talked about rubbing this squirt down. They looked a little dreamy as they recalled their time with him, even as Twilight shouted a storm at them. Could they really have had such joy at touching him like that?

“You know, I’m not totally against it, I think,” Ember said. At that, Spike perked up a little.

“D-do you mean it?” he asked. Ember then tapped her chin in contemplation.

“Maybe… I don’t know…” she said as she looked over her fingers. “Although… You know, I think my hand needs to loosen up a little.” She then extended her arms out towards Spike, her hands hovering before him. “Think you can work out the kinks in them? Think I’ll be able to give you a bit of this afterwards.”

“Oh of course!” Spike said as he came in close. “Yeah, if that’s all I have to do!” He then took one of her claws in hand, and brought it down to his level, Ember looking down at him cautiously. He held it carefully while looking over it, as if contemplating how he should go about doing what she’d want. This lasted a couple of seconds, a couple of moments of sheer silence. Ember was about to ask him what he was doing, when he brought up his thumbs and pressed into the center of the back of her hand.

Ember sighed softly as he did so. He was a bit inexperienced and seemed to be playing this by ear, but that didn’t matter much to the dragon. It was starting to feel nice, him kneading at her poor hand. His thumbs changed wherever they pressed, now beginning to reach her joints and squeeze out the tension there. After a bit of that, he turned her hand over so he could do a similar motion to her palms. He’d just used his thumbs to tend to her, though they appeared to be just what she needed.

Ember closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation of Spike tending to her hands, and even had to fight the urge to curl them as he rubbed at the digits.

“Mmm ~ I think that’ll do,” Ember said. At that, Spike stopped.

“Are you sure, Ember?” he asked. As he spoke, Ember pulled her hands out of Spike’s grip, before holding them up to her face to flex her fingers softly as she looked over them.

“Yeah, feeling nice and limber~” she said. She then turned to the small dragon. “Well, a deal’s a deal. Come on up to the bed.” At that Spike climbed up, feeling a little excited at the prospect. “Now, should I work on your front, or your back?” He looked up to the ceiling in contemplation as he thought about what to do.

“Well, I guess I could use some work on my back,” Spike said. “Pinkie tried. She did this really good thing with her back, though it was more ‘a lot of movement but not a lot of precision’.” Ember shrugged.

“A’ight. Show me your back,” Ember said. With that, Spike excitedly spun around and dropped onto his belly, himself propping his chin up on his hands while his feet rocked with excitement. Ember looked over the dragon, silently remarking at how eager he is. Those ponies must’ve been really, really, good. Well, it’d be rude to not go through with this now. So, she climbed up on the bed, sat on her feet, and herself positioned behind Spike’s backside, his legs beneath her rear.

She flexed her fingers a little, and felt Spike’s legs fidgeting beneath her. She looked over him and considered the spots she’d have to strike. Those hooves’d probably have an easy time beating away at his flat back, but would probably struggle with comfortably rubbing his neck. She also doubted either of them would be able to fit between those spikes on his spine. Those seemed like good spots to start.

So, she took up both hands, and brought them down. Spike felt her extended claws rest on either side of his back, and felt a weird chill go through his form, almost like a tickle. Not that he didn’t expect it, but her hands felt alarmingly different from anypony’s hooves. As opposed to the familiar surface of a hoof, there were various curves and creases to these hands, not to mention those hands, ending in sharp points, that seemed to press against him like Rarity’s pins, albeit with a little less poking than that. A little.

She lightly prodded into Spike’s back, lightly grasping at it, before squeezing and starting to rub around in circles.

“M-mn~” Spike grunted as she began. He had to admit, it felt slightly scary, her sharp-tipped fingers seeming to threaten to dig into him. But rather than that, she simply seemed to rake across his back like a back scratcher, while her palm pressed into the dragon’s back. Ember felt a slight twinge in her chest upon hearing his mutter, though only slight. These were merely test rubs.

“Those feel like they’ll be good?” Ember asked.

“Nm~ Yes~” Spike said.

“Good,” Ember said. “Then I can begin to work on those parts those ponies couldn’t touch.” With that, Ember’s hands each got close to Spike’s spine, and he could feel her thumbs resting on the spike’s along his back. They seemed to linger just above his back while still resting on those spikes. And then, they began to lower. Next thing Spike knew, Ember’s thumbs were pressing in between a pair of his spikes, pressing into the bit of back available. And, like that, he was suddenly made aware of how untouched his spine was.

“O-oogh~!” Spike groaned out as those thumbs pushed down on him.

“Geez, have you never touched here before?” Ember asked. “It doesn’t feel like these ever got attention.”

“Oh Celestia~” Spike moaned. “Oh please do that more~” Ember, upon hearing that, blushed harder. Hearing the dragon gasp out beneath her… She felt her form quake, her legs shake, and her heart speed up. This moment gave her pause, which was met with Spike wriggling in expectation for more. Feeling that, Ember shook her head to regain her senses, remembering what she was doing on top of the young dragon.

So, she’d slide her thumbs out of the spikes she’d pressed in at first, before quickly going to an unexplored crack, and pressing down on that. Spike gasped out as her thumbs dug into him, his back arching. Ember moved her thumbs side to side to make sure her thumbs were pressing any untouched parts. It took all Spike had to make sure he wasn’t squirming, and yet he couldn’t stop his legs from kicking with glee.

“G-geez, kid,” Ember said. “You’d almost think you’d had nopony touch you before.” Her fingers kept on exploring between each spike, keeping on rubbing whatever segment of spine was available to her. Spike kept on moaning as the dragon tended to spots even he didn’t realize needed to be touched until now. Ember’s hands kept on exploring his form, having started at the middle, before going low, and then traveling all the way back up, all the while making sure her thumbs rub at each part of her, making sure that they are all attended to.

And then, her hands were off of his spinal column, and now wrapped around either shoulder, her thumbs tapping on his collarbone. And even as her hands rested, she could hear Spike’s breathing speed up in anticipation, as if he were already thinking about what those wandering fingers might feel like tending to his neck muscles. She started with some gentle squeezing upon his upper trapezius, which got Spike’s eyes to flutter.

“M-mmn~ Yeeees~” Spike moaned. Part of Ember was sure this guy was just trying to tease her, no way a dragon could go this long without developing some sort of resistance to this kind of stuff. And yet here he was, acting like this was the first time he was getting rubbed. After a few test rubs near his shoulders, Ember traveled up towards his neck, gently wrapping around it such that her thumbs were pressing upon the back of it, though not right on his spinal column. So, she started by pressing down into his neck, squeezing the rest of it with just her finger tips, not her entire fingers.

“Mnaaaaa~” Spike moaned once more, jaw dropped and tongue lulled out. Even from this angle, Ember could see the red in his cheeks. Both of them may’ve agreed to this, but she couldn’t help but feel this was weird. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she rubbed him, and felt like she was trespassing or something. And yet… a part of her felt like she wanted to do a little more than this… Still, for now, she had all of her fingers rub circles into the side of Spike’s neck, his breathing matching each of her strokes.

She’d start at his sides, before coming up to the back of her neck, where she’d make gentle brushing motions with her fingers, going down to the halfway point of his shoulders, before stroking up to his upper neck. Down, up, down, up she went. And suddenly, Spike was biting his lip as she stroked. After that, her fingers returned to his side, so that her thumb would replace them and rub along either side of his spine. She rubbed up and down the back of his neck, Spike continuing to sigh.

“O-oh, Ember~” he moaned. The dragon lord sighed happily, and had her hands slither up onto his scalp, where they began kneading it. Her thumbs kneaded into the back of his head while her fingers were wandering his head, traveling between the top and the temples. Spike was practically melting against the bed as a result of her touch.

“You seem to be dozing off,” Ember pointed out.

“Mmm~ I can’t help it~” Spike said. “Mmn~ It’s like you’re rubbing my brain into sleep~”

“Oh, maybe I need something more… intense~” Ember muttered. Her hands left his head, and he walked away from his legs, instead rounding towards his head.

“H-hm? What’re you-?” Spike asked. However, he was interrupted when Ember’s backside came down upon the top of his head, her body now facing towards the small dragon’s tail end. Spike squirmed a little underneath her butt, until Ember’s hands reached forwards, wrapping around one of his thighs. He rose a brow out of curiosity, before she lifted the rest of his leg up, foot now aimed towards the sky. And there, her thumbs rubbed at the back of his thigh, which was currently pointed towards her. And her pressing into him was a much different effect from his scalp.

Whereas the previous rubbing was comparable to a gentle breeze wrapping around him, this was practically squeezing the stress out of him like juice from a lemon.

“A-ah~!” Spike gasped out once her thumbs pressed in. Once more, his back arched, and Ember saw his toes curl tightly. She even heard him beat a fist against the mattress below him. The young dragon even raked his claws through the sheet and dug into the mattress, unfortunately gouging his bed in the process, not that he quite had the faculties to care right now. Sweat fell from his brow as Ember rubbed his thigh, her hands carefully cradling his leg slowly slithering up, until they reached his knee.

At that point, she brought her fingers upon said knee, and rubbed at the cap, while her thumbs pressed into the back of his knee. Spike’s eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he was rendered a drooling mess beneath Ember’s backside. After a bit of that, Ember readjusted herself, centering her rear on top of Spike’s head, while she curled her legs behind her, bringing her feet together just under her tail, and just before Spike’s snout. The dragon was greeted with the earthy stench of her feet, which got him to wriggle in slight discomfort.

However, his mind was drawn from the stench and more upon the explosion of pleasure around his knee, when the dragon lord dug her thumbs up and towards the center of his calf. Spike once more gasped with pleasure, now grasping Ember’s feet like they were some sort of handhold meant to keep him safe. Ember’s eyes widened at the sudden grappling of her feet, and shook them a little, knocking Spike’s hands away.

“S-sorry,” Spike said.

“N-no worries,” Ember said. “Th-that was just unexpected. If you think it’ll help, do it now…” Spike looked up curiously, as if that’d somehow help him to look Ember in the eye. He then tentatively approached his hands, before carefully wrapping his fingers around her feet. Ember could feel his hands shivering around her. The dragon wiggled her hips a little, making sure she was nice and comfy on top of Spike, before she continued rubbing the dragon’s calf.

Spike was back to shuddering as Ember’s hands searched his leg. She’d squeeze, she’d twist, she’d press. From squeezing her palms up the sides of his leg, to cupping his calf with her thumbs and rubbing up them, and even getting up to his heel, where her fingers would wrap around above them, and pull that foot back, really putting the stretch on them. Spike gasped once more and squeezed tightly. And hearing his pleasure, Ember’s toes curled up with, what she can only describe as, pleasure.

Her legs shook, a shiver ran along her spine, and she clutched Spike’s leg harder. She shouldn’t feel this way, this is meant to just be a helpful session for the little guy, yet it felt like she was slowly getting some sort of draw to herself. It got to the point where her own eyes fluttered as she kept on rubbing, eliciting more moans from Spike. She was beginning to rock her hips side to side and squeeze her legs tighter, burying Spike between her bottom and her feet.

Spike, meanwhile, was smothered in her body and her smell, while his tight legs were squeezed into a looser form. His body was burning up with pleasure, like he were wrapped up in a warm sleeping bag, that was repeatedly stung from various angles with euphoric needles. Ember kept on repeating her technique, from one leg to the other, paying attention to his thighs and calves and ankles. Spike was all dopey now, feeling like he was drifting on some kind of cloud.

Spike was filled with fluttering butterflies and belting out thick pants, sucking up any air available, including Ember’s smell. Spike’s hands shook and quivered around Ember as the dragon lord squeezed his poor, poor legs with the harshness of a juicer, yet providing only pleasure instead of searing pain. Not that there wasn’t any, there was still that tight squeeze. But her fingers did more to loosen his muscles than to crush him. And with each squeeze, he felt Ember tense up around him, squeezing her thighs around him and her feet against his face.

After a bit of that, Ember sighed, and released her grip on Spike’s legs, letting them flop onto the mattress. She also got up off of Spike’s head, releasing his clouded mind from her tight grip. Spike was just a little dizzy, and still all tingly from her touch. For a moment, he could swear he couldn’t feel his legs. No, that wouldn’t be accurate. Rather, it was more that his legs were so tingly, that he couldn’t quite comprehend whether his lower half were a cloud of pleasure or legs.

“Ok, now we can move onto the front,” Ember said. It took Spike a few moments to register, as his mind was still swimming in a pool of euphoria. However, when he felt her hands on him and turn him around, his eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

“Wait wait wait!” Spike shouted as he was spun around. Once his belly was off the mattress, Ember’s eyes were swiftly drawn to an unfortunate… result of her technique. Ember’s eyes shot open with shock and she stumbled back, her blue cheeks replaced with red while the two dragons stared at each other, Spike more with shame in his face. “I-I didn’t mean… I-I’m sorry…”

“I-I mean, it happens sometimes…” Ember said. Maybe she was trying to lessen Spike’s discomfort, maybe she was trying to save face herself. Whatever the case, if this were to continue… She sighed and turned around, deciding not to face him. “Ok, maybe this went a little too far.”

“I’m really sorry, this hasn’t happened before…” Spike muttered.

“Look, no one’s at fault here, this was just a moment of relaxation that was about to turn into something serious,” Ember said. “Look, you cover up, I can leave, and this little moment stays a secret between the two of us.”

“S-secret?” Spike repeated.

“Yeah, you and I are the only ones that know what’s happened in this room,” Ember said. “You don’t have to worry about this being weird. We’ll just talk in the future and act like this didn’t happen…”

“O… Ok, sounds good,” Spike said. As he spoke he reached for his pillow, and held it between his legs defensively, his thighs curling around it. “Hey, uh, thanks for doing that anyways. You’re really good with those claws…”

“Maybe give it a few, and either I can do it again, or I can find a dragon to recommend you to,” Ember said.

“A few what?”

“I don’t know right now. I’ll get back to you on it later.”

“Uh… ok…” With that, Ember began to head to the door out.

“I should probably tell that purple girl goodbye,” Ember said.

“Yeah, maybe,” Spike affirmed.

“It’s… it’s been something…” Ember said. “See you later.”

“See you later,” Spike said, waving her goodbye. With that, the dragon lord stepped away and closed the door behind her, Spike continuing to wave. His waving began to die down, before he took the pillow, and smacked it against his forehead. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” Each word was punctuated by another smack to his forehead.

After a while, Twilight’s friends had left the castle, now leaving Twilight and Spike alone in one of the rooms. Spike was sure there was an air of tension, though he couldn’t tell if it was related to whatever Twilight and her friends talked about, or the reason for him keeping his lower half covered by the edge of a doorway.

“Are you doing ok, Spike?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah, just contemplating about stepping in or not,” Spike lied.

“You’ve been contemplating for about a minute, now,” Twilight said while rubbing her chin.

“Yeah, about that…” Spike muttered. “Uh, what went on with you and Pinkie?”

“Oh, are you nervous about all of that?” Twilight asked. “It’s dealt with without issue. Well, there was one moment where Pinkie said she, quote, ‘only did what Rarity did’, but she was quick to clarify that it was… well, they described it as innocent, but…”

“C’mon, massages aren’t so bad, you took me to Aloe and Lotus for a session,” Spike argued.

“Yeah, that’s different,” Twilight said. “They were paid to do that stuff, but Rarity and Pinkie seemed… funny about it. Look, I think we agreed that friends shouldn’t do that stuff, at least not at the moment. We’ll just leave it to the professionals.”

“Aw… ok…” Spike muttered. However, he still clung to the door frame, not crossing. Twilight was about to question further, when there was a knock at the door. Twilight stood up, and walked over to investigate. Opening up the front door revealed Aloe and Lotus. But faster than she could ask what they were here for…

“We need ze dragon back!” Aloe said. At that, Twilight snapped the door closed, eyes wide with worry. She’d paused for a moment to mull over whether or not she’d actually seen or heard what she did. She opened the door again, seeing the pink and blue pony with contrasting manes.

“May we see Spikey?” Lotus asked now. Once more, Twilight shut the door, and simply looked off into the distance to think about what she was just presented with. Spike, meanwhile, had seen what’d just transpired.

“Uh, weren’t those the professionals?” he asked.