• Published 29th Jul 2019
  • 3,531 Views, 30 Comments

Massage Stories - nobody495



Spike gets a massage one day. This leads to a lot more weird stuff happening than he realizes.

  • ...
5
 30
 3,531

Mina and Bulk Biceps

Author's Note:

Commissioned by viken666

It’s been a long time since the climatic battle. Wicked foes had drenched Equestria in chaos as they spread their evil all throughout, bullying the land and its inhabitants in an attempt to assume total control. However, the many species were able to unite and wear them down, before sealing them away in stone forever. And with them out of commission, the lands were able to prosper as Twilight would soon take the throne the two sisters held. And thanks to that, and all of the efforts of her and her friends, Equestria as a whole was able to be changed into a more harmonious realm, where creatures of all walks of life were able to interact with each other.

And, as a result, various businesses were able to expand. Some non-pony businesses integrated into pony culture, and vice versa. Among them is Aloe and Lotus’ Spa, a means of tending to ponies that just needed to be pampered. They decided to branch out into the Dragon Lands, setting up a shop and advertising to the dragons therein. And, with it set up, they were able to attract quite the roster. Many were unsure at first, but soon word of mouth began spreading, and the dragons slowly but surely fed into the place more and more and more.

Dragons were usually rugged and hardy, but these ponies somehow managed to work through that exterior to tend to their poor exteriors. One such dragon was heading there now. She had peach colored scales, an ivory underbelly and horns, and some flowery-pink hair on her head, it seeming to cover half of it. This was Mina, ordinarily a resident in Fillydelphia. She’s been a bit of a fish out of water, though has been able to cope via comics and like-minded fans. However, upon hearing of, of all things, a spa opening in the Dragon Lands, she decided she’d have to check it out.

She took a train there, and would feel somewhat antsy, being kind of on her own here. She’d bury her nose into some comics and keep to herself, hoping that whatever adventures she got her claws on would be able to preoccupy her. Either way, the trip to felt like it’d take a little while. Eventually, however, her ride came to a stop, the wheels whining as they came to a stop. The doors opened, the passengers began to leave, and Mina would follow suit, still keeping to herself.

She took the trek through the rugged landscape, taking the necessarily trails, before spying the colorful building. Vanilla walls, blue roofs, heart-decorated door, the building seemed a bit too… non-dragon. Then again, Mina’s a sort of non-dragon kind of dragon. She made sure her stuff was nice and in place, and she proceeded forwards, opening up the doors. He stepped into the lobby, seeming to’ve arrived at a very lucky time. There were very few dragons in the lobby, save for a pair of bully-looking ones, the kinds that might ask for your lunch money or something.

“Hey there,” Mina greeted. At that, the two big dragons turned to her curiously. “I guess you two are here for the massages too?” The two dragons glanced towards each other, before snickering and suddenly bursting out into laughter.

“Nah, buddy!” one of them said.

“Yeah, come here for a massage? We’re dragons! We can take a little muscle strain!”

“Yeah! Massages are just a pony thing!” After speaking, a blue pony with a pink mane stepped out from the depths of the spa.

“Hello? Your full treatments are ready~” she cooed. At that, the two dragons’ boisterous attitude suddenly came to a halt. They brought their wings up to cover their cheeks before darting after the spa pony, who was startled at the speed that the two of them were moving. They entered, and the blue pony would turn her attention towards the new patron. “Oh hi! Haven’t seen you before! I am Lotus Blossom, and my sister is currently busy with a pair of dragons, but I have a massager prepared. You were here for a massage, correct?”

“Uh…” Mina muttered. She glanced around curiously, as if trying to ascertain whether or not she was trespassing or getting on somepony’s bad side. “Y-yeah, I was kind of curious about the massage. If it’s no trouble, I’d like to try one out.” The pony nodded enthusiastically.

“Very well~!” Lotus declared, before swiveling her head towards the back. “Oh Bi~ceps~!” Mina stood in place for a bit, before she heard some loud stomps from deeper in the spa. Curious, she got closer to the counter before peeking over. And upon seeing, her eyes went wide with shock and awe. Ahead stood a monstrously large stallion, boasting clean white fur, it contrasted against his thick muscles, a throbbing vein visible in his forelegs. He also bore a dumbbell cutie mark on his thick, muscular rump. He had a scraggily tail, an earing, and what looked like a buzzcut mane. Ponies would know this monster of a creature as Bulk Biceps, or Snowflake.

Mina gulped nervously and backed away, suddenly fearing for her life at the thought of her muscles being at the mercy of this monster, only for Lotus to turn and face her.

“The big guy’s very popular over in these parts!” Lotus declared. “Few dragons are small and vulnerable enough for a straight massage, so Aloe and I would usually need a special method to massage one of them. But Bulk Biceps has more than enough muscle for a dragon’s scales! He’ll take good care of you, won’t you, Snowflake?”

“YEEEAH!” Bulk Biceps bellowed enthusiastically. Mina, however, was no-less intimidated. Lotus, meanwhile, would hold her claw, before carefully bringing her into the spa, Bulk Biceps continuing forwards, walking alongside her. And there, she could practically feel the ground shake with each step of his mighty hooves. Mina was worried with each step, soon leading her to a massage table.

She climbed up onto it, and laid down. Bulk Biceps, meanwhile, loomed over her, her shadow eclipsing her. Mina was worried and wriggled in place, though Bulk Biceps brought his hooves up. She started by reaching down, his hooves on either side, before squeezing in tight, intent on pinching.

“A-ah!” Mina gasped, shaking about as the mighty hooves bore down on her. “Snowflake!” But the large Pegasus kept pushing and pushing, squeezing that muscle tight. Mina began kicking around and wriggling, only for Bulk to lean down to shove one foreleg on her to keep her in place. Still, she kicked and kicked and kicked, squealing. However, after enough of that hold, she’d notice something. The particular spot he’d snatched up… he stopped the flow to it for a little, instead letting it wither and go limp, the knot seeming to undo itself. “O-oh… oh~…”

She sighed as she felt that bit undo itself. The giant pegasus then leaned to check her out, gauging her reaction.

“Oh wow, that does feel nice after the pinch,” Mina said. She then looked up at him. “Oh, you really do know your stuff, don’t you? Better than to just hurt me badly, right?”

“Yeah,” the pony replied in an enthusiastic, yet more subdued, tone. Mina lied in place to really take in that less knotted muscle, before smiling.

“Please do keep at it,” she said. “I’ll try to be more calm this time.”

“Yeah,” Bulk Biceps responded in the same tone. He then leaned back up, before bringing his hooves down to pinch at another part of the back. A similar, painful feeling struck Mina, though she kept in mind the calmness that’d follow shortly after. And sure enough, she’d be struck with that same calmness, Bulk Biceps releasing his grip once the muscle was strangled juuuust right.

“O-oh my~” Mina moaned as that muscle was relieved. Now her back felt somewhat lighter than before. Her eyelids fluttered a little, her panting. And then, while she was reeling from that release, Bulk Biceps came in to squeeze another part of her back. “Oh sweet Luna~!” she shouted. It once again hurt. And yet… maybe her already squeezed muscles were playing tricks on her, but, she was sort of liking it? Maybe she was already anticipating that wave of relief, so intermingled with the pinch was the warmth of tension releasing over her body. Yet her captor was keeping her squeezed firmly, before eventually releasing.

Bulk would repeat this process, going from randomly grasping at her back, to focusing from her shoulders down to her hips. He squeezed the back of her shoulders painfully, until those muscles were gasping for air and released. Then just under there, midback, above her hips. Mina’s eyes rolled in the back of her head at each tight squeeze, her moaning with each pinch. The pain had dulled her mind, to the point where she couldn’t totally register the level as painful. Instead, her body seemed to lie in wait, her back feeling dull whenever his hooves were on, before squealing with anticipation upon each pinch.

Pinch. Strangle. Release. Pinch. Strangle. Release.

The big pony would repeat this process, Mina’s fingers and toes clenching tightly at each squeeze. Eventually, he’d finally made it to the base of her tail, before sighing. He released her, before gently patting her backside and walking away. Mina moaned before climbing up and standing on the floor.

“Oh sweet Luna~” she said dreamily. She got down, before stumbling a little, the whole world seeming to spin around her a little. She was dizzy from all of the stimulation, eventually requiring Bulk Biceps to wrap a foreleg around her to keep her upright. He kept walking her forwards, towards the lobby, where she’d be set in place before the counter. Then, Lotus would come out to greet her.

“Looks like we have another happy customer~” the spa pony cheered.

“YEEEEAH!” Bulk Biceps cheered.

“Y-yeah~” Mina moaned, still feeling light on her feet. She then shook her head. “O-oh man, I have to come back here another time!”

“YEEEEEAH!”

“Oh that’d be just splendid!” Lotus declared, clapping her hooves together. “We would be ever so grateful for your continued patronage!” Mina nodded in affirmation.

“Well, I’ll have to go out then,” Mina said. “Maybe work myself up a little more. I’ll have to see you guys later!”

“YEEEEAH!” Mina nodded, before waving her hand at the two of them.

“Goodbye!” she said, before leaving the spa, intent on reaching that train before too many individuals got on.