• Published 28th Jul 2019
  • 1,657 Views, 7 Comments

Twilight’s Backstage Pass - Lonely Fanboy48



Human Twilight takes her Princess Counterpart to the Starswirl Festival for the whole weekend.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,657

The Musical Intervention

Author's Note:

The Rainbooms and PostCrush went through the empty festival and saw ten people by the bike stand. They were the only ones who didn’t bother to watch The Dazzlings perform or leave to find Princess Thunder Guts. Microchips is sitting on the ground, looking at his iPad while his fan, Space Camp sits by him. Two grown women who have their own separate food stands are standing together completely in the bad mood. Dirk Thistleweed’s band are by a tree frowning that they don’t have their instruments. Vignette Valencia is the only one who’s bored now that the Starswirl Festival is a ghost town with nothing to offer.

“Looks like they’re not the only ones staying.” Sunset commented.

“Adagio is really desperate for admiration and revenge.” Twilight retorted.

As they walk up to the group, Microchips took notice. “Twilight?” He stands up. “Have you seen your other self lately?”

“No.”

“Nether did I. It makes no sense for her to leave today.”

“I don’t think she left.” Supernova replied. “If she did, she would find my puppy.”

With almost thirty minutes after the princess woke up from Rarity’s RV, Twilight might understand the suspicious disappearance of her counterpart and Starlight Glimmer. “Or she’s missing just like Thunder Guts.” She said with realization.

“Great.” Sunset rolled her eyes. “The Sirens just get better and better even without anyone under their spell.”

“Hey, why is Dirk’s band also not performing? And Microchips with his soundbeat helmet thingy?” Pinkie wondered.

“We’ve been robbed.” Thistleweed commented.

“When we head to our locker room, all of our instruments are gone.” Dakota added.

“We looked everywhere and we couldn’t find them.” Violet finished.

The Rainbooms and PostCrush can finally see the big picture. The Dazzlings committed robbery on Supernova’s puppy, both Human Twilight and Starlight and now the instruments.

“This can not get any worse.” Kiwi replied.

“Never speak of it!” Puffed Pastry shouted.

“Hey, isn’t that the same chef from the cruise?” Twilight pointed.

“Puffed Pastry?” Pinkie noticed. “What’s the matter.”

Puffed took a deep breath while trying to express her situation. “I was told I had to cancel my stand because...because…” She began to shake with her temper coming back.

“Because of what?” Sunset said.

“Because The Dazzlings, being the one and only band available, only wants the Taco Stand and nothing else.” Summer Solstice finished which made Puffed panted.

The girls had no words from what they heard. While they know full well festivals should have qualities of food but Tacos being the only thing for people to eat didn’t faze them.

“I’m going to assume Sonata came up with that idea.” Sunset guessed.

“But there’s one thing I need to know.” Twilight making her way to Vignette. When Vignette notice that there’s a shadow blocking her way, she looked at Twilight. She isn’t that surprised after what she accomplished with the makeup she, Rarity and Applejack did. “Is there something wrong?”

“Yes. The fact that everyone is either watching The Dazzlings or finding a small dog, the Starswirl Festival is nothing to me.” Vignette being upset. “Don’t even bother to own me today, this isn’t the time.”

Twilight felt sad to see her new friend in such a boring state. “Okay.” She headed back to her friends who are still trying to find a way to help everyone.

“Dirk.” Supernova walking up to him. “Have you ever consider who stole your equipment?”

“Well I know full well The Dazzlings won’t do that since they’re always shallow.” Dirk replied.

Sunset and Kiwi both facepalm themselves. “We really need to check all the bands twenty four seven in case something bad has happened.” Sunset retorted.

“It was The Dazzlings who stole your equipment!” Kiwi shouted.

“They’re the ones who made all of this happen! They stole our two best friends, they stole an innocent puppy, they stole instruments AND THEY WIPED OUT ALL OUR FAVORITE FOODS!” Pinkie shouted which cause everyone around her taken a back from the outburst. Pinkie slowly calmed down as she notices the attention she caused. “Sorry...I just miss churros.”

“What we’re trying to do is fixing all of our problems.” Twilight being the voice of reason. “At this point, all of you should know that The Dazzlings is causing all of this.”

Microchips then remembered something he did when he got here. He looked at his iPad and scrolled to the app he’s looking for. The others have finally caught onto the masterminds behind this entire situation.

“But is there anything to convince their fans on what’s really going on?” Space Camp asked.

“That’s the issue we have. We don’t have any evidence.” Supernova said.

“Even if we tell anyone, they won’t believe us.” Sunset added.

“Well we can all agree, we’re all in the club of hating The Dazzlings.” Vignette commented.

“The only thing I can think of is if we had cameras all over the festival so security can see everything last night.” Summer replied.

Microchips managed to connect to the cameras he set up around the festival. Even during the night, he can activate the night vision so anyone can be spotted. “Guys, I think we do have evidence.” Everyone went behind him to see what happened last night. The first footage from last night shows Aria in Dirk’s room, stealing the instruments while taking them to her vehicle. Another footage is shown with Adagio slowing breaking and entering PostCrush’s bus, after thirty seconds she came out with Princess Thunder Guts in her arms while putting her in a dog cage. Then finally, they saw the footage where Human Twilight and Starlight Glimmer getting their arms tied with their mouths covered up.

Everyone is completely shocked that The Dazzlings did all of this last night but they at least got the evidence for proof. The Rainbooms and PostCrush won’t let The Dazzlings hog the spotlight anymore.

“Microchips, you’re hanging out with us.” Princess Twilight being serious.

“What am I going to do?” Microchips asked.

“Can you try connecting your iPad to one of the two big screens by the stage?” Sunset asked.

“I think I can but I need help with the cords.”

“I can help!” Space Camp chimed in.

“Perfect!” Pinkie smiled.

“What about us?” Dirk wondered.

This gave PostCrush an idea. Since they’re all been the victim of robbery, it will convince everyone more on the true colors of The Dazzlings. “How about we all get on stage to expose The Dazzlings before they get kicked out of the festival?” Supernova offered.

“You know...so we can have our payback?” Kiwi smirked.

“Works better for us.” Violet smiled.

“They deserve to be kicked out. They will never come back.” Dakota added.

“And deserving consequences properly this time.” Twilight finished. Puffed Pastry and Summer Solstice are going to be more happy when they’re back in business with their food stands. The Rainbooms and others leave as they prepare their plan to not only save their friends but also the Starswirl Festival.

Just before Princess Twilight follow her friends, she stopped and looked at Summer Solstice. Sunset Shimmer took notice as she walked up behind her princess friend. “Is there something wrong Twilight?” she asked.

“Yeah. Is it me or is she looks too similar to Principal Celestia expect she’s younger?” Twilight wondered. Sunset rolled her eyes smiling, she did come across Summer before and it gave her the same reaction.

“You know. People who aren’t in the family can still be related to others, even if it’s weird and out of the ordinary.” Sunset grabbed Twilight’s hand as they catch up to their friends.

“Do people always mistaken you from that?” Puffed asked.

“Sometimes...if Celestia wasn’t around.” Summer answered while being mostly offended.