• Published 28th Jul 2019
  • 1,657 Views, 7 Comments

Twilight’s Backstage Pass - Lonely Fanboy48



Human Twilight takes her Princess Counterpart to the Starswirl Festival for the whole weekend.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,657

Recancelling PostCrush

Author's Note:

Twilight, Sunset and Pinkie made their way to the stage Postcrush always perform. After walking through the festival, The Dazzlings have completely taken over the place. Anyone who’s watching their performance makes the other bands invisible due to their disastrous plan ruining them.

The three Rainbooms saw the stage completely abandoned but not yet deconstructed. They’re happy nothing is being torn down but it won’t last long. “This is the most depressing thing I have ever seen.” Pinkie commented.

“Tell me about.” Sunset looking around. “I have never seen anything like this before.”

Twilight had no words from what she’s seeing. Last night, it was one of the funnest nights she had but in the span of twelve hours, it feels like the Sirens just snap everything away with just three fingers. And to think she’s about to hang out with them today will never happen.

“Do you know where PostCrush is at?” Twilight asked.

“They have a understage room where most of their equipment is at.” Sunset answered. “Me and Pinkie went under there once when we’re trying to get the Time Twirler from them.”

Sunset takes her two friends on the other side of the stage. Usually there’s people working on the lights and smoke while PostCrush performs their music but like everywhere else, all the employees are at The Dazzlings stage. They opened the door and went down the steps that leads to the understage room.

When they came down, they’re surprised that Kiwi Lollipop and Supernova Zap are still here however Supernova has her head laying on her desk while Kiwi notices that they have unexpected visitors. There was too much silence from two girls who have a passion of loving music and performing in front of their fans.

“Sunset Shimmer?” Kiwi replied. “I thought you and your friends are finding Supernova’s pet.”

“Our friends have taken care of that. But we’re also surprised you two are still here.” Sunset walking into the room.

“We would but my friend is too depressed to even go to our bus. This is worse than the last time.”

They all looked at Supernova Zap crying, not even trying to practice on her drumming skills. “She really cares about her puppy huh?” Pinkie added which offended Kiwi.

“Hey! You need to understand that real life situations are more important than concerts!”

“We know, we totally respect that.” Princess Twilight added. “But the thing is, her puppy isn’t really lost.”

This caused Supernova to lift her head up from her desk. “She isn’t?” She reacted in surprise.

“She was stolen.”

“STOLEN!!!?” Both Kiwi and Supernova shouted. “WHO DID THAT?”

“The Dazzlings.” Sunset, Twilight and Pinkie both answered. The famous band in the festival couldn’t believe that the other bands was the cause of this.

“So, you’re telling us that Princess Thunder Guts is still here in the festival?” Supernova asked.

“Yes but we still don’t know where she’s at.” Sunset replied.

While Supernova is disappointed, she’s still relief that her puppy is still safe and sound. “But why would Adagio and her band would do such a thing?”

“Wow, even they weren’t too good to hide their true colors.” Pinkie whispered to her friends.

“You don’t say.” Sunset whispered back.

Twilight on the other hand might see the reason why The Dazzlings stayed out of trouble from their consequences. “Have you met them at least once?” She asked.

“Actually, more than once.” Kiwi said. “We did had lunch before this festival and we enjoyed their song.”

“But the other times, they’re more shallow backstage.” Supernova added.

“That’s because they don’t need offer friendship from anyone.” Twilight crossing her arms. “All they ever want is admiration.”

“She’s right.” Sunset also crossing her arms. “Do you ever see them talking to the other bands and solo players at some point before they perform?”

Kiwi and Supernova both looked at each other. They did come across The Dazzlings from time to time but they never saw them making any contact with others. “Not really.” Supernova answered. “At the end of the day, they left like we were nothing to them.”

“Why doesn’t that bother you?” Pinkie asked.

“That’s something bands do when we have multiple stages.” Kiwi placing her hands on her hips.

The Princess Of Friendship may not know how long The Dazzlings kept their true colors when they began their new careers, but as far as she’s concerned, they’ve picked the best job. “They really want to be shallow so they can show you they never caused anything bad in this festival.” As PostCrush and her friends turned their attention on Twilight, the princess continues her theory. “After we defeated them, they know how to stay out of trouble while still continuing their goals.”

“Wait what do you mean, defeated them?”

“They’re actually The Sirens in Equestria who has spell powers.” Pinkie popped in between PostCrush.

“Even when they lost everything they had, they still never change. I don’t want to discuss everything but I know we can make your band and the others reconcile their performances.” Twilight added.

PostCrush may not understand the history of The Dazzlings, but after knowing they’re the reasons Thunder Guts isn’t around, they don’t deserve to be on stage performing. “I can not believe we’ve been duped!” Kiwi being furious.

“Don’t blow a gasket.” Sunset recalled. “We still don’t have any evidence to prove that they caused all of this.”

“Not to mention we need to know where the other bands and solo artists are at. They’re probably still looking for your puppy.” Twilight replied.

“Not exactly.” Supernova wrapping her tears from her face. “Dirt and others came to me to apologize for what just happened. They’re by the stands where you can buy bikes.”

“You mean they’re not finding your puppy right now?” Pinkie asked.

“I’m pretty sure.”

“Then let’s go find them! They might help us.” Twilight rushing up on the stairs. Sunset, Pinkie and PostCrush follow from behind, they leave from understage and the location itself.