• Published 28th Jun 2019
  • 2,926 Views, 206 Comments

H-44 GERMANIA - Sanguine Blade



An admirals soul trapped in his ship

  • ...
7
 206
 2,926

Achievement: 1k views

Hey there everyone. I have some important announcements and since no one has time for blogs I felt best to tell you here.
First, as you will see the story has indeed reached 1,000 views, and I cannot thank you all enough for being such loyal supporters of this series. Also, in case you didn't see, I thank all of you who submitted ship designs for the series, and I will still take proposal for later designs so don't feel discouraged to tell me. Second, I have some ideas that I would love to run by you all, and know your opinions.

Idea 1 is I have been considering at one point(in the future) to do a crossover of this series with Project 131. If you would like to ask for crossover I will gladly give you permission so long as I'm given credit, and that I am PM'd. Idea 2, Recently I have been considering what to release next in terms of new stories. In regards to this I have some that will take a different approach. All three are based for in eastern television(anime), but two are going to be slightly more original with one of them involving the re-imagining of a previously shelved character. Please let me know if you are interested to know more about these via commenting on this or Private messaging

Lastly, I am proud to announce a future date(to be decided) my first Collaborative work! I have been in contact with fellow author Scarfox9700 to bring y'all a new story. In the past I found an intriguing story of Adolf Hitler being reincarnated as the animal caretaker Fluttershy's body. This made me chuckle a bit and after remembering a certain nazi pony OC. We agreed to make a slice of life where Hitler is reincarnated in Equestria and slowly, via having the right friends and a better family, change his life...or should I say her life around. WE decided to collab this to make sure that one of us didn't get all the flak for the idea.

Here's hoping the stories keep going. Did you enjoy the announcements? Any parts you want to know more about? Let me know by commenting or PMing me.
Thank you,

Sanguine