• Published 10th Aug 2012
  • 1,728 Views, 145 Comments

Two Sides of The Same Coin - Psicosis



Everypony has their secrets, some they don't even know about.

  • ...
3
 145
 1,728

Let the show begin

Pinkie sat in the middle of her tarnished room, shaking and scared. The dim moonlight coming through the small openings of the boarded up windows shined on her tear stained face. She was staring at her blood stained hoof with the most satanic grin. “I’ve gone insane haven’t I,” Pinkie Pie whispered.

“I’ve gone insane!,” Pinkie screamed, her mane suddenly dropping perfectly straight. “AND I LOVE IT HAHAHA!” Pinkamena laughed. Pinkamena got up off the floor and looked around her, examining the room. She could see broken glass, blood splats and objects littered all around the room.

“Jeez Pinkie you could've at least cleaned up after all you were expecting a guest” Pinkamena mocked. Silently giggling to herself at her own joke. ‘First thing to do is take care of that stupid mare, sticking her nose in affairs that don’t concern her.’

She walked down the stairs and started to pull the wooden planks of the door, she stepped outside into the glow of the moonlight. She started to head in the direction of Ponyville’s public library. It’s still night, good this should make my job easier...

She approached the library and started knocking on the door “Twilight wake up! Something urgent has come up!” Pinkamena shouted trying not grin at her lie. She kept knocking until the door swung open. A groggy looking purple mare stood in the hallway. “Pinkie... ah what’s the problem and couldn’t it of waited till morning? Twilight asked irritated by the late night call.

The pink pony ran past Twilight into her library putting on a distressed face. “Oh no Twilight it’s just horrible, it couldn’t wait, but first wheres Spike?” Twilight slammed the door closed and turned to her friend. “He’s at Canterlot on some important business for me, but why? And what’s the problem,?” Asked Twilight starting to wonder what was wrong with her friend.

“Also what’s up with your mane? I have never seen it like that.” Pinkamena walked over to her friend, ignoring the last question. “That’s good, he doesn’t need to be here. Also heres the problem,” She moved to whisper in her ear. “Pinkamena Diane Pie has returned.” Pinkamena hissed.

“Wait... What?” Twilight asked confused. Before she could ask another question Pinkamena raised her hoof and hit her across the face. The purple mare fell backwards onto the floor stunned at what just happened. “Pinkie what are you doing!?” She screamed at the pink mare.

“I’M NOT PINKIE!” Pinkamena screeched charging at Twilight for another attack. Twilight charged up a spell and aimed at her friend. She unleashed a purple beam heading straight for the mad mare. Pinkamena dove out of the way, but Twilight was quick and quickly fired another hitting her across the face, slicing her cheek and leaving a little blood to drip out.

The fight came to a stand still and the two mares glared at each other. Twilight stood up off the floor and got ready for another attack. Pinkamena licked the blood of her cheek and threw a smile at Twilight. “That was exciting, don’t you think?” Pinkamena asked now breathing in and out trying to prepare herself. “Pinkie what’s going on?” Questioned Twilight behind gritted teeth.

Pinkamena started to laugh leaving the purple mare even more confused. “You really don’t know oh wow. You’re supposed to be the smartest pony in this town? I’m really beginning to doubt that,” Pinkamena mocked her just causing Twilight to become more angry.

“This is revenge... You tried to get rid of me, did you really think it would be that easy?” Pinkamena giggled to herself. Twilight came to a realisation “Wait... You really are Pinkamena Diane Pie. You really do exist, but you’re obviously not the real Pinkie. Pinkie snap out of it! Come to your senses!” Twilight shouted at the sadistic pony.

“She can't hear you... Don’t waste your breath, you’re gonna need it. This is my body now and nopony is gonna take it away from me!” Pinkamena shouted back the shaking mare across the room. “Why are you doing this? We can sort something out I know we ca-”

Twilight was cut of as the pink pony started charging at her again. She tried to fire up another spell fast, but she was too late. Pinkamena jumped on top of her and wrestled the unicorn to the floor. She pinned her down and stared with hateful eyes into her pupils. Pinkamena headbutted the trapped mare knocking her out.

Her head fell to the side and her body stopped moving. Pinkamena stepped off her and examined the unicorns limp body. She could see that she was still breathing. She looked at her and felt disgusted. ‘Pathetic the student of Princess Celestia herself was beaten by one pony. I expected her to put up a better fight’

Pinkamena grabbed her victim’s hoof by her mouth and began to drag her into the back room.

‘Now the real fun can begin...’

Author’s note.

I hope this new chapter is better than the one I removed.

Also this was un-edited, if you see any mistakes please point them out to me.