• Published 29th May 2019
  • 290 Views, 5 Comments

Equestrian Satanister - Reizthefakebrony



A infamous sequel to the MidnightMare247's The Elements of Insanity, that i will call for commodity the Pillars of Obscenity. Sara, a girl involved in a bank robbery was first killed and put in a twisted Equestria. And went to gain horrible powers.

  • ...
 5
 290

Memorial to the failure

They tried very hard to save Equestria from them. Midnight tried to save them. She and her group tried to save the Mane Six from themselves. Even Discord joined the cause. To do this, they had gathered the shards of harmony and fuse them together in order succeed. That plan was meant to succeed.

But they had failed.

The shards' powers was nullified, Discord was killed and the others were butchered. Only Midnight was spared.

The six rulers of the twisted Equestria, Butchershy, Pinkamena, Lil Miss Rarity, Rainbrute and Brutalight Sparkills gave her a very special and cruel treatment. They destroyed her personality and made them their servant.

Midnight has no memory of Cookie, or that or her other friends. There's only servitude. A servitude that had continued for about nine years after the failure. There are also attempted rebellions that were brutally crushed from the very start.

Brutalight stood in the balcony with Midnight, now being given the name of Dephtnight. She was admiring her everyday reign of chaos. The sky was always a crimson red in the morning, and at night it would turn into a deep burgundy red. On lucky occasions, the sky would turn a grayish blue. Usually that meant a lot of ponies weren't being killed and/or less destruction and chaos was going on. And occasional execution was a delight to her.

Brutalight leaned her head to Dephtnight and looked in her eye, gleefully.

"At this point you had understood, right?" Brutalight said. "You're mine. Mine forever... Like this whole land."

Suddenly, one of the demons summoned from hell stormed inside the throne room.

"My lords! We have a guest!"

"A guest?" Brutalight said curious and then grinned maliciously.


In the human world...

The alarm ranged and I was escaping from that bank with two billions. Oh, the horrible taste of money. My name is Sara Morgani, sister to Deva morgani, who was also the CEO of the Deva Enterprise. Recently, we were facing a simple financial crisis that she could easily resolve, but she got ill on the last minute and so her vices, Luke, Sand and Vigo took her job. But I know who I have to blame. Those gents poison'd h'r and did plan to selleth the entire industry, so i and some of mine own companions setteth out to robeth their wage in retaliation.

"Sara, move it!" Nick screamed as she finally entered the car.

The car began its escape just a few minutes before the police would had spotted them. The act was done. And the car was far away from them.

Sara was with his accomplishes: Nick, Jack, Anne, Rule, Deo and Diego. They were delinquents who act as phony mercenary for money. Sara exploited this to get them on her side and get the justice she deserve.

"And it is done," Nick said.

"You better divide this sum of two billion dollars with each of us," Jack pointed out.

"I'm only interested to see put those bitches of vices in bankruptcy," Anne said.

"You can keep your money. It's justice in my own way that I wanted," Sara said.

"What?" Deo said surprised.

"Seriously?" Diego.

I didn't car'd about the rest 'r the wage, 'r whatev'r mine own sist'r shall bethink of me. I've done f'r mine own family's sake Everything was going according to my plan. But nev'r bef're i hath felt guilty of a act, although i retain t being just. The robbery was also a way to find a cure for the poison that is flailing my sister. I was almost there.

"Sorry, Sara." Nick said as he pulled out a gun and pointed at Sara's head.

*CLICK*

Or so i bethought until fate madeth t's wretch'd moveth.

"But Luke paid us better."

*BOOM!!*

I got shot in the head, and one hour after that, they stopped in a junkyard and threw my body inside a junk crusher. My body got crushed, along with my dresses. I was betrayed in the most brutal way possible and so I died.

But destiny could have a crude sense of humor.

Like this.


With her mind stirring into consciousness, Sara noticed to be in a complete different place. She wasn't in the car anymore. She was in a very rusty and grim place, like a cell of a castle. Confusion has overtaken her mind.

"W..what is the meaning of this. By vigor of logic, I should be dead," Sara declared.

She tried to move but realized to be chained to the wall by her limb. What she was seeing didn't made any sense to her but then realized the bizarre thing to have hooves instead of hands and feet. She has also a white mane and a light blue coat. She looked at her whole body and realized it was that of a horse. A pony to be precise. And that was the point that she was almost going insane.

But that was nothing when six columns of black energy erupted in front of them and six twisted looking ponies had appeared.

"Well, at least she's not this naughty," Lil Miss Rarity said.

"We have a surprise gueeeeest," Pinkamena said.

"Can we just tear her into shreds?" Butchershy said.

"No, let me put her as a slave in the Rainbow Factory! She has potential!" Rainbrute said.

"Ah don't trust her," Applejerk said.

Brutalight was about to speak when Sara started to laugh faintly, like she was almost losing her sanity and at the same time considering the absurdity of the situation. Brutalight and the others glared at her.

"What's so funny?" Brutalight asked.

"Let me ask... This is the Hell, right?" Sara asked sardonically.

"Ya makin fun of us," Applejerk bellowed. "I-"

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH!" Brutalight made a laughter that shivered both Sara and her companions. "Oh, boy. Now this is humor.... But no. This is not hell. The real hell is bellow this new world. By the way, welcome into Equestria.
OUR EQUESTRIA."

"What does that even mean!?" Sara asked.

"Nothing important to you. You should care that we are going to play with you." Brutalight declared.

"You fluffy degenerated blo-" Sara was interrupted by Brutalight glowing her horn and strangle her with her telekinesis.

"Let's get the party started," Pinkamena said whimsically as she leaped at her with a knife, follow by the others, including
Butcheshy wielding her machete.

But Sara. "BRIGHT IT ON, DEMONS!"

Sara's screams of pain and struggles could be heard from outside the castle. The demons of hell and the Royal Hellguards listened to it like it was a sublime music. But unbeknownst to them, a cloaked figure wander through the castle.

Toward a certain cell.

When the screams had finally ceased.