• Published 13th Dec 2011
  • 2,872 Views, 26 Comments

Escape to Paradise - NeutralZ1



A human has troubles and looks for help, except he is teleported to Ponyville as a pony. (still needs some reediting)

  • ...
7
 26
 2,872

Meaning of Trust

"No listen I'm here to deliver this watch thing," Neutral explained to the blonde mane pony; bubbles on as her cutie mark and grey fur skin with yellow eyes. Neutral wore saddle bags full of items to be delivered.

She spoke like a high school girl, "So you came here to show me the time to deliver a package? I deliver mail so you want me to go where again?" She said in such confusion.

Neutral slammed his hoof into his face, "Listen to me! Are you listening and not looking at a flying bird like you are doing right now," he tried explaining to the blonde pony who's looking at a passing bird. "See that post office over there," he said pointing at a partly cloud covered building. "I'm supposed to hand this to you, not tell you the time. Now take the watch and walk up to the desk and hand them the watch," he said as slow and descriptive as possible for pony ears.

The blonde pony took the watch and repeat what he said, "I take it to the post office, to the desk, and give them the watch, and come back out here?" she said while looking at him.

Neutral flustered and suppressed his will to slap her, "Yeah sure do it please!"

As the blonde mane pony entered the building he went to deliver the last package to a coliseum like building. He entered but was stopped by two colts, "No entry," one of them said.

"I'm here to see," as he spoke held up a paper proving his entry.

"Sorry we thought you were a fan," one said moving aside.

He stepped inside and seen a whole mess of trophies in glass cases; they had everyponies name in it. "Hey who let you in?" A female voice announced from behind him. He turned around and saw a yellow pony with fire like mane and orange eyes. She had wings of course and a lightning bolt over a fire as a cutie mark. "Did you sneak in?"

Neutral looked at her with the same look as always, "Actually no I'm here to deliver this to Spitfire," he explained taking out a blue uniform.

"Oh I'm Spitfire," she said as she took her blue uniform from him. He studied him for a moment, "I'm guessing you not a fan," she asked.

Neutral raised a brow, "Who are you and why should I be a fan?" He said questioning her.

"For a pony who has wings you don't get out much? I'm the Captain of the Wonder bolts," she said explaining to him. "Anyways if you're interested we're recruiting in two days. If you would want we would like to see what everpony has to show to join us," she explained to the bored colt.

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not much of a team player and besides I think some other pony might have what it takes to join you. Ever heard of Rainbow Dash? He explained and asked.

"Yeah she made that Sonic Rainboom of hers. If you see her again tell her we have open spots," she said giving him a wink. "Anyways I gotta head out, the team needs me after all," she said while walking away.

As Neutral made his way to the other two colts they were playing tic-tac-toe four dozen times. It was getting dark and made their way to Ponyville. "Hey Lock I think I'll turn in for tonight," Neutral said climbing in the back of the concealed wagon.

Lock Mace while still pulling the wagon replied, "The sun is just setting," he said in confusion.

As they made their way to the center of the town a loud sound came from all directions, "Surprise!" As everypony came out of every directions and two Pegasus mares held a banner saying, "Surprise Neutral Dash." The other two colts looked confused.

Pinkie Pie walked up to them asking, "Where is he?"

Twilight replied saying, "Are you sure this is the right wagon? Cause we said surprise to four other wagons!" She said frustrated.

Pinkie Pie replied, "Well at least they were surprised silly."

Rainbow Dash walked up to the two cults, "I know he's in there." She said angrily. She went to the back of the wagon and opened it up and he wasn't in there; only a bottom hatch was open. She turned around and saw him flying off away from her. She chased after him and soon pinned his body and they both fell on a cloud. She flipped him over yelling in his face, "Why are running from me! Why are avoiding me! What are you hiding?"

He looked at her and looked away, "I can't tell you that."

"Listen. Tell me. Why can't get you out of my head," she said looking away.

Neutral may have an answer for that, "Opposites attracted," he replied. Rainbow Dash turned her head to him. "Opposites attract. Meaning I'm a colt and you're a mare. All the colors of the rainbow have a positive. Mine however are negative," he explained to the confused rainbow pony.

"I don't understand why you left me," she asked.

"Too many questions," He replied.

Rainbow Dash confusion to a smile and then a laughter, "You could've said something this whole time. I would understand," she said while laughing. "Listen Neutral Pinkie threw you a party and yes she said you hated parties. But can at least pretend to enjoy for her?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Neutral Dash took a deep breath and out, "Fine. If it took that long for her to do it." Rainbow Dash jumped and cheered. "By the way Rainbow. Would you like to join me in the Wonder bolts recruit tournament? Spitfire gave me the details and wanted you to enter," He mentioned.

Rainbow Dash's eyes widen and thought of how thoughtful he was to think of her. "You met Spitfire. She told you the details. She wanted me to-," Rainbow Dash almost fainted before realizing her pride. "We'll start practicing tomorrow," she said aloud.