• Published 13th Dec 2011
  • 2,872 Views, 26 Comments

Escape to Paradise - NeutralZ1



A human has troubles and looks for help, except he is teleported to Ponyville as a pony. (still needs some reediting)

  • ...
7
 26
 2,872

Sonic Ultiboom

"Welcome mares and colts as we see the performance these Pegasus will show. As they perform Team Captain Spitfire and her wingcolt Soarin will be judging for today's contestants. Let's not forget Princess Celestia will be watching as one of these ponies has what it takes. Remember to play fair and have fun." The announcer spoke over the microphone.

"Did he say one?" Rainbow Dash panicked.

"You're worried about which one of us will win while I'm worried about the crowd!" Neutral panicked.

Spitfire walked near by the ponies that are competing, "One of you will have what it takes to be one of us. Don't worry about the crowd. Don't worry about your friends who stand by you. All you need to do is think of today and live tomorrow," she said going up and down the long line.

She stopped by Rainbow and Neutral Dash, "I thought you said you weren't coming? And hello again Rainbow Dash," she said.

Neutral scratched the back of his head, "She kind of made me," he replied.

Spitfire smiled, "Listen I'm not going to pick favors. I'm just here to see why you changed your mind," a bell rang announcing the start of the tournament. "Listen I have to go get ready for judging. See you out in the field," she said flying away.

"We're still doing our technique," Neutral said.

Rainbow Dash was worried, "But if they don't take us?"

Neutral turned around, "I guess it will only be you."

Rainbow Dash looked up at him and hugged him, "Thanks for being a good friend Neutral."

One pony after another showed what it took to be a Wonder bolt. The two Dash's quickly gave each other motivation before going out. Soon it was their turn to go.

They quickly flew to a cloud spinning around it as they went around a cloud, Neutral going clockwise on top and Rainbow going counter on the bottom. The cloud soon went into two; they both went through the two clouds going in and out each other's clouds. They went fast enough to mix each other's colors going from silver to gold. As their final act they flew up in the sky as high they can.

"You ready?" Rainbow Dash said as pumped as ever.

"Right," Neutral said determined as ever.

They flew down together as they faced each other going for another Sonic boom. As they flew down they started two spread apart but Neutral held on to Rainbow. She held on to him and both touch hooves for more velocity. They were in the brink of another Sonic boom until the after effect of the noise wasn't audible for three seconds. Once it made a loud boom and turned the sky a mix of silver and gold. The trail that followed them turned to gold and silver as they twisted toward the ground. Both landed on all four hooves Rainbow Dash turned gold as Neutral turned silver. The boom finally caught up and made a huge shock wave that almost blew away the crowd.

They both stood and watch at the after effect they did to the crowd. Nopony said a word and only watch as the two gold and silver ponies did nothing they seen before and had no idea what to do. Even the judges had their jaws opened.

Suddenly Celestia rose up and began to clap with her hooves on the ground. "Bravo, what an amazing performance," she said with such happiness. She got out of her stand and flew right toward the colored ponies. The other ponies would have gone by now all left. "You two certainly impressed me and from the looks of it the judge's. I think I know who wins this tournament," she said.

Neutral smiled and Rainbow giggled unlike a tomcolt. Everypony cheered for the new Wonder bolts.

They regained their original color back but something was different for Neutral. His flank had two toe nail sized moons facing outwards; ones gold and the other silver. He examines his new cutie mark for the first time.

"Neutral Dash is it? May I speak with you for a moment?" Celestia asked. They both flew far and high away from the tournament. "Rainbow Dash I don't want you to hear this," she said with a change in angry attitude.

"I'm sorry Princess but I need to stay with him," she said with a little fright in her.

She gave her a look of anger, "I'm not stopping you."