• Published 13th Dec 2011
  • 2,872 Views, 26 Comments

Escape to Paradise - NeutralZ1



A human has troubles and looks for help, except he is teleported to Ponyville as a pony. (still needs some reediting)

  • ...
7
 26
 2,872

Rainbow/Neutral Same Opposites

Neutral woke up in a hospital bed and thought all of it was a nightmare until he spotted a white pony with a red cross on her flank and red hair.

His head was still aching but not much since he had some rest. He suddenly realized he can't stay for long because of the suspicions. "Ah you're awake," the nurse said. "You've been out for some time now. I'm surprised you haven't had a concussion."

He rolled his eyes back and managed to get out of bed; he was able to walk and hopefully fly or at least glide. The nurse tried to block his way, "Hey, you still need rest!" She said in concern.

"I appreciate your help but I really need to go. I don't want to get in your way. Thank you for helping me though," Neutral said and instinctively flew out the second story window of a hospital. To his surprise he knew how to fly.

The nurse cried out saying, "You're not well yet, get back here!" But she had been ignored by the stubborn Pegasus.

He flew over Ponyville and spotted Rainbow Dash lying on a cloud. He decided to talk to her before he leaves Ponyville.

He hovered near the edge of the cloud with his front hooves hanging on the cloud for balance. He decided to poke the sleeping Pegasus but he decided he won't do such a thing. She let out a very small sigh letting out a smile at the same time. Neutral slightly blushed and wondered what she was dreaming about that made her smile like that.

He shook his head and realized he needed to get a hold of himself and do what he came here to do. He gently pushed her shoulder trying to get her to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Neutral. She startled herself and fell off the cloud but caught herself flying back up again.

"N-Neutral?!" She studdered while giving out a small blush to her face.

"Rainbow Dash I just want to say thanks," he said to the surprised pony.

She immediately bounced up on the cloud happy to see him. "It's no problem happy to help. Are you leaving?" She asked frowning.

"Yeah why you asked?" He said questioning her.

"I don't know why but I'm a bit happy to see you even though we met," she said blushing again. "You stand more out then I do really and it's a bit odd."

He hadn't had this coming and wasn't prepared. "Well all I can say is you stand out more. I mean a multi-colored pony such as yourself, everyone knows."

She was in middle of thought and had an idea, "Show me that Sonic NeuBoom you did the other day."

A request from a rainbow Pegasus who so eagerly wants to see, "Listen Rainbow Dash it was all an accident even that sonic boom." He said trying to talk her out of it.

Rainbow Dash just sat there and smiled, "I'll show you come with me!" She said with excitement and flew up followed by Neutral.

As they climbed higher and higher the town became smaller and smaller. "This should be a good spot," she said proudly. "This should be natural for us. All you need to do is follow me," she said and in her flying position.

She counted when to start and they both flew. Side by side they flew straight down; both of them were reaching the peak of another sonic boom. At the same time and at the same speed they unleashed a Sonic RainBoom and NeuBoom and the sky turned a mix of silver and gold. They both looked at each other; Rainbow had Neutrals colors and Neutral had Rainbows colors. They didn't stop one bit and flew over Ponyville where others are already outside and watching this rare feat.

They finally landed and their colors slowly faded back to normal. But not fast enough for a white unicorn with purple curly hair to show up. Her eyes were a darkish purple and her flank had three blue diamonds "My word you two have been most astonish!" She said to the two Pegasus, "What happen to your color?"

They both looked at each other and began to laugh at the color change. Neutral finally got to speak after they laughed, "Looks like we made an explosive entrance didn't we?"

Rainbow Dash giggled on what he said, "Yeah we should do this more often," she said.

Their colors turn back to normal and they turned to the white unicorn. "Rarity did you see that I we both made one at the exact same time! I can't believe this just happen to me!" She suddenly turned to Neutral, "We are naturals! The Wonder bolts will surely let us in for this!"

"The Wonder bolts? Who are they?" Neutral asked.

"You've never heard of them and you fly just like me! They're the best flyers in all Equestria and I met them before!" Rainbow Dash bragged.

"Why aren't you in then?" Neutral replied to her statement.

Rainbow Dash stopped talking and fear set in, "I need to be the best I can be and nothing will stop me from reaching my goal!" She made some excuses to get by his question.

Rarity cleared her throat and walked up to Neutral, "So you're the mystery pony I've been hearing about. My name's Rarity and I own the most beautiful shop in Ponyville," she said polite and well mannered tone.

"I have a name you know. It's Neutral Dash," he said with annoyance.

"I'm sorry if I insulted you," she apologized. "Are you and Rainbow Dash related?" She asked.

Rainbow Dash interrupted Neutral Dash before he could speak, "Nah he's just a friend I found when he crashed at Twilights place."

Rarity was shocked, "Wait he slept with Twilight," Neutral put a hoof over his face.

Rainbow Dash put her hoof over her mouth and realized what she said, "No! He literally fell from the sky and crashed into her place!" She yelled at her

Rarity was a bit relieved, "Oh my, embarrassing I'm sure," she said smiling awkward. "Since we're on the subject do you have a place to stay tonight?" She asked

"Okay you two listen to me," he flew up a couple of inches. "First I don't a place to stay. Second I don't plan on staying. And third I told you," he points to Rainbow Dash in mid sentence, "I will be leaving Ponyville and never coming back!" He explained to the girls. "The reason why I came to Rainbow Dash is to tell her thank you for helping me last night. Now will you excuse me I need to leave," he said and took off to the Everfree Forest.

Rainbow Dash sat on the ground, her wings collapsed on the ground, heart broken to chase after him. She faced the ground hiding her tears. "It was two days since I first saw him. Not last night," her attitude changed drastically. "I sat by his side every chance I got. I even skipped training to go see him in the hospital," her tears turn to cries, "I rather be with him then Wonder bolts!"

As she cried Rarity went to comfort her, "I've never seen you cry like this. Is he really that important to you?" She asked.

Rainbow Dash tried to speak her words, "I need him," she cried harder.

Rarity pets her rainbow mane, "There there Rainbow Dash I'm sure Fluttershy knows what to do."