• Published 13th Dec 2011
  • 2,872 Views, 26 Comments

Escape to Paradise - NeutralZ1



A human has troubles and looks for help, except he is teleported to Ponyville as a pony. (still needs some reediting)

  • ...
7
 26
 2,872

Forced Generosity

Neutral flew off into the Ever Free forest in search of a place to properly think. He thought back to Rainbow Dash and can’t stop thinking of her. He might’ve thought it might be their colors that attracted to each other.

He landed in the forest thinking of where to go and what to do. He’s an invader from another universe; more importantly they’re asking more and more questions and he had to leave them. His mind says leave but his heart says no.

As he walked he spotted a house; a small and different house then Ponyville’s. He looked through the window and spotted a zebra. She had a black and white Mohawk, some form of exotic mark on her flank, and wore a lot of gold. He remembered he hated gold and left the window without even looking back.

The door slammed open, “Stop you!” She called out with an African accent. He stopped in his tracks and turned around looking at the gold wearing zebra. “Inside, come! Unless you want to be a creatures gum?” She said in concern while rhyming.

He took her word and followed her in. There was a lot of African like masks, pots, and potions that were being held on the ceiling. “Nice, place,” he complemented and tried to be nice.

She smiled at him and hinted him to sit down, “I see you're new to the town. Do not worry we won't get you down, but I must ask” She questioned while giving him a curious look. "Where are you from? You sounded a blast like a drum!"

He wanted to run out of the home of the zebra to avoid the question but decided to go along with it. “I guess you can say I dropped in for a visit in Ponyville,” he said giving off a false grin. This zebra rhymes while speaking making his views on her lighten but at the same time suspicious she may be on to him.

The zebra smiled more and chuckled at his answer, “Twilight, unicorn of purple, has told you fell from wear the sky shines light and fell in her house must given you a fright,” Neutral knew this would spread and more and more ponies and zebras questioned him. He held his stomach in pain. He had forgotten he hadn’t eaten in days. “Your stomach speaks, at least I have been cooking since the sun is at its peak,” She said smiling again.

“You don’t have to do that,” he protested her generosity while slamming his head on the table.

She already began cooking up in the pot and to him it smelled good. She smiled from his declined offer, but she ignored him and continued anyways, “You will starve which that is a not, unless you want to rot?” she said while putting some ingredients.

To him it felt like a mix of aches and pains. She set a wooden bowl in front of him. In it was light brown soup, no meat only vegetables. It didn’t matter since he hadn’t eaten since he got here. So he grabbed the bowl with his mouth and gulps it down spilling some on the sides. For the first time he loved vegetables. After he was done the zebra looked at him oddly. “My you are hungry, that I can agree,” she said in shock. “If you are thinking of leaving, a unicorn is wanting to speak with you, that you can believe. Oh she’s already here,” she said right as Twilight walked in.

“Hi Zecora,” Twilight greeted and walked to Neutral and looked at the mess he made, “My you were hungry,” she said chuckling.

He quickly realized this and wiped it off. He was slightly red in the face. She began to speak in a generous tone, “I wasn’t expecting you here Neutral but I wanted to ask you a favor.” Her tone became upsetting, “Will you come back to Ponyville?” Another reason to leave; questions that will lead to his secret. “Rainbow Dash wants you to come back. She misses you,” she continued.

He stood up and went toward the door and stopped before saying, “Listen I don’t know how to thank you. I’m just a stranger and you trust me like we been friends for awhile. I don’t want to get in the way more than I am now,” he turn his head to Zecora, “Thanks for the food Zecora,” And so he left and flew off out of the forest way up the skies. He thought to himself he needed to find some other place to go besides Ponyville. The town that's spreading word of his existence and need to make tracks and cover them. He didn't care what happens to Rainbow Dash, he thought she'll get over it in a few days.