• Published 3rd Apr 2019
  • 3,576 Views, 12 Comments

Princess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation - Lonely Fanboy48



Princess Twilight spends the week off in the Mirror World on the yacht with Human Twilight.

  • ...
7
 12
 3,576

Dancing And Singing With Sunset

After Twilight and her friends are done with the wave race, they moved to the front of the cruise where the huge clam stage is at. With the watercrafts still being displayed for anyone to have a turn, all the dancing and singing all taking place not far but slightly quiet spot for passengers to bust a move.

“You two were incredible!” Sunset wrapping her arms around Princess Twilight and Human Dash.

“Don’t mention it,” Rainbow Dash grinned. “At least it made me satisfied.”

“I’m not satisfied at all.” Princess Twilight replied with a serious look that got her friends attention. Until she also made a grin. “I’m more than that.”

“Tell me about it.” Applejack commented. “You jump off of Rainbow Dash, then you flew into the air with your eyes closed.”

“You were like a mermaid with the way your hair whooshed.” Fluttershy added.

“With a big cannonball at the end!” Pinkie squealed.

“Okay, we get it darlings.” Rarity stepping in another friendly moment. “As much as we would love to adore what our beloved princess had done, I think it’s time that we start our next party activity.”

She pointed and Vinyl Scratch who has the DJ step up by the stage. Vinyl gave the fashionista a thumbs up as she’s ready to get this party underway.

“We’re going to be having a sing and dance yacht party.” Human Twilight declared.

“A sing and dance yacht party?” Princess Twilight blinked.

“We’re going to dance and sing silly.” Pinkie Pie giggled.

Sunset hands out a list of dance songs to her princess friend. “We have ten songs to choose and when you make your decision, we sing on stage.”

Princess Twilight only dance once in this world and that was in the Fall Formal. However due to her poor capabilities, she dances like a pony and not an actual human being. She maybe catching up on her friends but she never listen to any of their songs when she was away in Equestria.

“Girls, I would love to be part of this but even since we stopped the Sirens, I never listened to any of your new songs.” Princess Twilight replied as she looks at the list.

Her friends around them came to the realization. They may have performed in the Crystal Cave, Equestria Land and their last cruise vacation, but their princess friend is way behind in the band. Even Human Twilight totally forgot about her counterpart’s small issue when she’s too focused on the party.

Out of all the girls, Sunset Shimmer is the most disappointed. While she did show her Trixie’s magic act, it wasn’t enough for her. Then an idea came to her. “Twilight,” She walk up to the princess. “You don’t have to dance or sing at all of the songs.”

This made the Rainbooms gasped in shock. “But Sunset.” Human Twilight said.

“However, you can only do one song with me.”

Princess Twilight became surprised from her friend’s offer. Other then the time she went to Trixie’s magic act, she didn’t do anything with Sunset Shimmer.

“Only one song?” The princess asked.

“Yes, I can teach you the moves and lyrics in my cabin.” Sunset grabs Twilight’s hand as she takes her to her cabin. “You girls can start without us, we’ll be back.”

The girls felt happy that Sunset found a solution for their princess friend. As Sunset and Twilight leave, Vinyl prepares her set while the others begin the first song.


It took all the time Sunset needed to show Princess Twilight all the moves and listen to the song’s lyrics multiple times. It was the only way to have Twilight memorize everything. Of course, she also wants to make sure Twilight doesn’t embarrass herself after the amazing performance she made in the wave race with Rainbow Dash.

When they’re all done, they left the cabin to head back to sing and dance party. During the party, Pinkie Pie and Applejack finished their Five To Nine performance which gave a great reaction from her friends. All of the performances are nothing but entertainment and fun. This was one of the activities they’ve been waiting for ever since they went on the cruise days ago. They love the dance and lyrics that even if it’s not their turn, they can still join on the experience of what they hear from Vinyl’s speakers.

Just in time, Sunset Shimmer and Princess Twilight returned, being prepared for the song they agreed to do together. “Hey, Sunset and Twilight are back!” Lyra pointedly which everyone turn their attention at.

“So what song do you two want to sing?” Rarity asked.

“And dance!?” Pinkie added.

“We’re going to sing.” Sunset respond.

“And dance.” Twilight smiled.

“I’m On A Yacht!” The two answered.

The girls and others found it the best choice since they sang it, dedicated to the vacation weeks ago during their Rainbooms concert.

“Vinyl! Get the song set up!” Sunset shouted as she and Twilight gets on stage. Princess Twilight can see tons of people watching her then in the Fall Formal. Almost like she’s entering a dancing contest for the first time. The clam stage makes her and Sunset entering the finals of what could be the most challenging task ever.

Vinyl played the song as the music is coming out of the speakers. Twilight and Sunset stepped one of their feet to dance to the beat of the music. While Twilight took the time she needs to understand the lyrics of I’m On A Yacht, she also needs to handle the movements when she’s dancing at the music.

“Check our new ride
The wind is blowin', and we're feelin' real fly
Me and my girls are pumped up!”

“That’s right!”

With Sunset having sung her part of the song, the lyrics came out of Vinyl’s speakers. Even if her friends did sing their part, this was still a two partner turn between the princess and her friend. With Twilight trying to dance to the beat of the music, her turn singing begins.

“Hi!

Hey, hey, hey hands in the air
Oh, oh, oh, wind in our hair
We’re hoppin’ on, so float along
‘Cause EG’s on this yacht

Hey, hey, sipping’ on lemonade
Shinin’ bright, but we’re throwin’ no shade
Exclusively, we’re V.I.P.
‘Cause EG’s on this yacht!

During her lyrics, she danced at the beat of the music. It wasn’t her best, but when she saw Sunset by her side, she tries her copy her movements similar to what her friends did in the music video.

As the song continues, their friends are impressed from Sunset and Twilight’s performance. They’re getting close to the middle of the song as they continue to sing more of the lyrics.

Both Sunset and Twilight raised their hands up in the air as they take their steps at the edge of the stage. They pressed their backs together with their eyes on their friends, they moved their shoulders up and down at the beat of the music. Princess Twilight is starting to enjoy herself more than she thought. After singing her parts of the song, she’s happy that she got the chance to sing with her best friend. When they get close to the final lyrics of the song, all of their friends join in.

“Hi!

Hey, hey, hey hands in the air
Oh, oh, oh, wind in our hair
We’re hoppin’ on, so float along
‘Cause EG’s on this yacht

Hey, hey, sipping’ on lemonade
Shinin’ bright, but we’re throwin’ no shade
Exclusively, we’re V.I.P.
‘Cause EG’s on this yacht!

With music wrapping up the song, Vinyl stopped the song in the speakers, ending Twilight and Sunset’s turn. All of her friends cheered at the two with the performance they did. Princess Twilight became relieved she did a decent enough job, for one song she did with Sunset Shimmer, she was more than happy. Her vacation with her Mirror World friends been a blast, so much she’s thinking about returning again.

As they got off the calm stage, all of her friends gathered around.

“That was AWESOME!” The two Rainbow Dashes shouted in adrenaline.

“You we’re pretty good for singing one of our new songs.” Fluttershy commented.

“If only you listen to all of our songs before, you would’ve sing more with us!” Pinkie Pie added.

“Alright, we can all agree that Princess Twilight hasn’t catch up on a lot of things.” Sunset replied.

“But that doesn’t mean you girls should feel disappointed. I sing one song and that should be enough.” Princess Twilight closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

“Your right.” Her Human Counterpart wraps her arm around her shoulders. “Now who’s next!?”

As the next two of partners get on stage, Twilight and Sunset stand next to her friends to watch them sing and dance.