• Published 3rd Apr 2019
  • 3,576 Views, 12 Comments

Princess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation - Lonely Fanboy48



Princess Twilight spends the week off in the Mirror World on the yacht with Human Twilight.

  • ...
7
 12
 3,576

Cruise Party Mania

With the party all ready to go, Fluttershy came into the hallways and find the cabin where the Twilights are staying. By the time she walked by the door, Human Twilight already has her uniform on, but her princess counterpart is still sleeping. She knocked on the door which gave Twilight the cue on the party they have planned.

When Fluttershy headed back by the pool, Human Twilight woke up her counterpart. Princess Twilight after getting out of bed, put on her uniform. When they left their cabin, Human Twilight takes her counterpart to where her friends are at.

“So Twilight, what do you want to eat for breakfast?” Princess Twilight asked.

“We’re not going to the dining hall.” Human Twilight replied. “We’re going to the pool first.”

Princess Twilight thought she’s supposed to have breakfast every morning before doing any of the activities on the cruise. Not to mention she really needs to make up some of the things she ran into since she stepped foot on the cruise. After what she’s been through over the last two days, she wonders how anything will top it.

Once they walk up to the door that leads to the pool, Princess Twilight was about to grab the handle, but her counterpart stops her. “Twilight, allow me.”

“What’s going on?”

Human Twilight happily opened the door which caused confetti of colors blasted from the door with Pinkie Pie hopping in front of the Princess Of Friendship.

“Surprise!” The hyperactive party animal cheered, which caused Princess Twilight to gasp.

“Pinkie? What is going on?”

“It’s a party on the cruise.” Human Twilight replied. “Let us show you.” She grabbed her hand with Pinkie by her side as they take the princess to the pool. Everything by the pool is decorated in beach style shores, with glitter clams by the edges and tons of sea-animal tubes. Vinyl has the DJ set up for the music for all of the passengers to enjoy the many styles of music.

“This party looks really interesting.” Princess Twilight commented.

“What do you mean by that?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Well I seen so many parties...from other you but nothing like this.” When they try to find where their friends at, Twilight saw the food displayed on the table. During her time eating in the dining hall, hot dogs, hamburgers and soda were never part of the menu.

“Life as a princess is always tough huh?” Human Twilight commented.

“Yeah I guess.” Princess Twilight rolled her eyes with an awkward smile.

They found where Sunset and the others are at. After setting the party up they all took a break drinking ice water from the cooler. “Twilights, Pinkie!” Sunset called.

“You came just in time!” Pony Dash cheered.

“Rainbow Dash?” Princess Twilight blinked.

“That’s right, this party won’t be twenty percent cooler without me.” Pony Dash took a sip of her water bottle.

“Where’s our Rainbow Dash?” Human Twilight asked.

The other girls didn’t make a response whatsoever to Twilight’s question. Instead, Fluttershy pointed at the tables where Rainbow is sitting. “Let’s just say this is the first time she’s actually hanging out with us.”

“I can tell, I’ve been seeing her with my friend all the time.” Princess Twilight commented.

“At least she’s better than what she did three months ago.” Pinkie added.

“But I doubt she will ever do any of the activities we have.” Rarity added.

“Speaking of that, what activities does this party have?” Princess Twilight asked.

This made Sunset grinned with her friends giggling. After two days of showing Twilight everywhere on the cruise, they saved the best for last.

“Let’s just say it will be a party you will never forget.” Sunset laughed.

Then Lyra and Derpy, who are in their swimsuits walk up to Princess Twilight poking on her shoulders. “Hey Twilight.” Lyra happily smiled which made the princess turned around.

“Did you make your decision yet?” Derpy asked.

“Sorry, not yet.” Twilight answered.

This made Lyra and Derpy a bit disappointed, but it doesn’t stop them on the party that just begin. “Oh, well do you want to go swimming with us?” Lyra offered.

Princess Twilight never went swimming ever since she went on broad. She still had the same swimsuit from her time on the beach last year that is still in her backpack in her cabin. “Sure, I’ll get my swimsuit on.”

“I’ll join you. I haven’t gone swimming yet.” Human Twilight smiled as they head back to their apartment. Lyra and Derpy made their way to the pool where some of the passengers in their swimsuits are enjoying themselves. They and Vinyl still need to be more patient to wait for Princess Twilight’s decision.

“So Sunset?” Applejack asked as she puts sunscreen on. “Did they got the whole track set up?”

“Oh yes.“ Sunset grinned. “And our princess is going to be part of it.”