• Published 3rd Apr 2019
  • 3,567 Views, 12 Comments

Princess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation - Lonely Fanboy48



Princess Twilight spends the week off in the Mirror World on the yacht with Human Twilight.

  • ...
7
 12
 3,567

Double The Rainbows, Twice The Bad Luck

The two Rainbow Dashes stayed up last night due to the conversation they had about the Wonderbolts. Human Dash wanted to know everything and her pony counterpart gave her all the information. They fell asleep at four in the morning on the second day on the cruise.

With Pony Dash sleeping in her respective mattress, Human Dash read a book about the history of the Wonderbolts and by the time she got to page ten, she fell asleep. Her interest was so high, she didn’t care if she stayed up all night, but her human body couldn’t take it for that long.

“Ughhhh….” Pony Dash moaned. She got out of bed and checked her clock. When she saw it was ten thirty, she was shocked. “Oh my gosh, we missed breakfast!?”

She looked out her cabin window and saw that the sun is in the middle of the sky. She turned to her counterpart and notice she’s sleeping in her bed with the Wonderbolts book open on her face.

“Rainbow Dash?” Human Dash opening her eyes, witnessing the book covering her face. “What time is it?”

“Ten Thirty.” She answered.

Human Dash wasn’t even surprise nor shocked. “Really?”

“Aren’t you upset that we missed breakfast?”

Human Dash got out of bed as she makes her way to the bathroom. “Sort off but during vacations or weekends, I wake up late.” She replied as she puts on her cruise uniform. “Do you do the same thing?”

“Well...when I’m not doing my duties as a Wonderbolt, yes. I don’t usually have a lot to do other than relaxing during my free time.”

While her Human Counterpart is still unflinched, she at least has some differences from her Pony friend, even with the minor things. For the next five minutes, the two Dashes got in their uniforms and went in the hallways.

“So do you want to get something for lunch before we meet our friends?” Human Dash asked.

“Sure, bet the food will keep my mind off of missing breakfast.” Pony Dash said. Before they found the location to the dining hall, someone was kicked out from breaking the rules. Human Dash remembers him as the most laziest teen in High. He wasn’t part of the last cruise due to his immature ways and the reason he’s part of this cruise, his sister Fluttershy paid for his cabin.

Human and Pony Dash got out of the way, hiding to prevent any interactions with him. “Zephyr Breeze is on this cruise!?” Pony Dash whispered loudly.

“You know him!?” Human Dash whispered back.

“Yes!”

Just when things couldn’t get any worse, Zephyr Breeze turned around and spotted the two Rainbow Dashes. “Hey Rainbow Dashes my girls.” He acted casual which made the two girls moaned in annoyance.

“Oh no...here we go.” Pony Dash retorted. Zephyr rushed up while being cool.

“You know I would’ve fainted, seeing two Rainbow Dashes, but I remember one of my friends told me about Equestria right?”

Human Dash facepalm herself. “Why out of all the people who wasn’t on the cruise three months ago, why tell your brother Fluttershy!?”

Pony Dash is gritting her teeth, back in her world she can’t stand Zephyr’s attitude, and it doesn’t change the fact there’s another counterpart who is just the same.

“Okay, yes, there’s Equestria where I live but it’s not a place where you just easily come to, unaware and out in the open!” Pony Dash reacted.

“Yes, what other me said.” Human Dash added.

“Don’t worry, Sunset told me everything but that doesn’t mean we don’t have quality time for the three us.” Just when he’s about to wrap her arms around the two girls, they got out of his way.

“Let me give you two things about this second cruise vacation.” Pony Dash added. “One, we never wanted to hang out with you because of your wishes.”

“And two, me and other me want some time alone.” Human Dash added.

“Now can you please get out of our way? We missed breakfast this morning.”

Zephyr, being his own cocky ways, isn’t allowing the two Rainbows to get through him. “How about we race to the pool first? You know...since I’m in my swimsuit.”

“We’re not even in our swimsuits!”

Then Human Dash got an idea in order to get Zephyr out of her way. She whispered to her counterpart’s ear to discuss the plan in they’re situation, to which Pony Dash liked the idea. They gave Zephyr their seductive expressions.

“Sure, and how about we take a group picture?” Pony Dash offered.

“Besides, if we do so, you’re getting your wish.” Human Dash smiled.

Zephyr grinned with the opportunity to hang out with two Rainbow Dashes with a group picture. “Well why not. You two changed into your swimsuits then?”

“It’s okay, we don’t want to waste anymore time to miss our lunch.”

“Love the idea.”

The two Rainbow Dashes and Zephyr Breeze are squatted down as they’re ready to run to the pool. “Three...Two...One...GO!” Pony Dash shouted. While Zephyr had a head start for the race to the pool, the Two Rainbow Dashes didn’t move a muscle. Instead they’re relieved that Zephyr is away from them for awhile. “Thank Celestia that worked.”

“I know, if we ever encounter him again, I’m telling Fluttershy to bring someone else instead of her brother for the next vacation.” Human Dash commented. With that, they went to the dining hall to have lunch. As for Zephyr Breeze, he didn’t notice that he’s the only one running by himself. He opened the door that leads to the pool and made a cannonball, causing a huge splash. He then takes a picture from his waterproof phone and is soon realized he’s all alone. Not to mention most people by or in the pool were annoyed. They then gave Fluttershy who saw the whole thing a glare which made her sigh.

“Should’ve taken Tree Hugger with me.” She said to herself.