• Published 3rd Apr 2019
  • 3,569 Views, 12 Comments

Princess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation - Lonely Fanboy48



Princess Twilight spends the week off in the Mirror World on the yacht with Human Twilight.

  • ...
7
 12
 3,569

Applejack’s Seasick Problem

The sun begins to set on the end of the second day on the yacht. Princess Twilight and her counterpart did very little, since most of their friends either went shopping or went to the petting zoo. Human Twilight had few plans on the activities for today, even with her one week vacation. She may have so much more to show her princess counterpart, but that’s for the later days when it comes to planning schedules on the cruise.

The two Twilights are making their way to the pool after they eat lunch from the dining hall. “So is there anything you want to do, like going swimming?” Human Twilight asked.

“Not really, I’m still not in the mood.” Princess Twilight replied. “Can we find where Applejack is? I haven’t seen her since yesterday.”

Human Twilight didn’t respond to her counterparts question. Even after her last vacation, Applejack didn’t change her issues when it comes to her time on the cruise. Once they arrive at the pool, Human Twilight takes the princess to where Applejack is. They went up the stairs to where all the safety boats are at. Princess Twilight saw the cowgirl’s face turn light green, while placing her hand on her stomach.

“Applejack!” Princess Twilight reacted as she rushed up to her. “You don’t look so good.”

Applejack tries to put her attention on the Twilight she hasn’t talked to in a long time, but she’s about to throw up again. ”Twilight…”

“Don’t you think you should sleep in your apartment?”

“She can’t because she’s seasick.” Human Twilight added.

“Seasick?” Princess Twilight turned around. “My friend Applejack from Equestria was never like that.”

Applejack then placed her hand on Twilight’s shoulder which surprises her. The cowgirl tries her best to speak in words despite her seasick problem. “Let’s talk about this in my cabin.”


Applejack and the Twilights are in her cabin. It’s the only place where Applejack can feel better when she isn’t outside of the cruise. The Twilights sit on Rarity’s bed while Applejack is sitting on hers. She’s getting over her seasickness a tiny bit as the conversation begins.

“So your telling me that other me doesn’t get seasick?” Applejack asked to which Princess Twilight nodded. “She must feel lucky whenever she goes sailing with you.”

“How does she feel lucky? Just because she’s you, doesn’t mean she related to you one hundred percent.” Princess Twilight said.

“Ain’t that the truth.” Human Twilight added.

“Well for me, I haven’t felt so seasick in a long time.” Then Applejack begins to vomit until she place her hand on her mouth.

“Since when did you became seasick?” Princess Twilight commented while she witness the sickness of her cowgirl friend.

“It all started when my parents took me to a boat during our vacation out of the country. It was the first time I ever went on a boat when I was seven.” As Applejack discuss her past, she takes out apple cider for herself, opening the cap from the top and took a slip of it.

“You were seven when you were on a boat?”

“Yes and it was the only time I ever went on.”

This made Human Twilight gasped in shock. “Wait, so this is actually the third time in your life you’ve been on a boat?”

This all made Applejack nodded as she continues her story. “Minutes after my dad turned on the boat, my stomach started to feel odd. It got worse when we begin to sail in the ocean, miles away from shore. The boat began to shake constantly which made me…” She stopped herself since it was embarrassing on what she did during the whole trip. She was vomiting the whole time, it will make her friends confused.

“It made you what?”

“Let’s just say it was a long ride.”

After her story was finished, the Twilights became surprised. It took so long for them to know why Applejack became seasick and ever since then.

“If your really seasick, then why did you come with us on this vacation? And the last vacation?” Princess Twilight asked.

“Because I don’t have plans when I’m alone. I have to try to get used to my problem while enjoying the cruise with you girls.”

After she took another sip of her apple cider, she lays on her pillow to get some rest. As for Princess Twilight, she wonders what she can do with Applejack during her time in the cruise, but with the looks of what’s going on, she has to change plans for herself. However that doesn’t stop her from helping her friends.

She gets off of Rarity’s mattress and sits by Applejack which caught her attention. “Applejack, it’s nice that you decide to come with us, but you didn’t have to.”

“What do you mean?”

“When me and my friends went on missions before, and not everyone of my friends came along. Yes this is a vacation, but if you just remind the others about your past, they might understand about your seasickness.”

When Human Twilight agrees with her counterpart, she fills in for her. “It’s true, if your going to remind us that your seasick, the very least you should tell us about what happened. Besides, we could easily facetime through our phones.”

Applejack is starting to become more better from the advice the Twilights gave her. While she’s upset about her seasickness, she got the idea to tell her friends about it. She slowly gets up from her pillow and gave Princess Twilight a hug.

“It’s great that you decide to come along with us. It actually makes me miss you this whole time.” Applejack smiled.

This made Princess Twilight’s heart warm in delight. While she did have those feelings from Equestria, she didn’t have a lot of those in such a short amount of time. “Thanks Applejack, maybe when I return, we can do something together.”

“I really hope we do.”

After they broke the hug, the Twilights make their way to the door as they leave. Just when Human Twilight was about to close to the door, she pops her head in Applejack’s room to remind her of the plan they’re setting up for their princess friend.

“Remember, we’re throwing a pool party for her tomorrow right?” She asked.

Applejack gave her a thumbs up. “Yes, I’ll be there.”

Human Twilight blinked and smiled as she closes the door behind her. Just when they’re about to do something else, they heard a helicopter outside which made Human Twilight excited.

“Ohh...Rosette Nebula is here!”

“Rosette Nebula?” Princess Twilight asked. This made her human counterpart grab her hand and lead her to where the helicopter has landed.