• ...
6
 18
 774

Chapter 6: Another Rider Identity, The True End of a War and A Lost Brother Now Found

Author's Note:

Ok, went and did this chapter, hope ya'll enjoy it.

WARNING: There's a bit of cursing here. None that start with F, though.

Dr. Falthric belong to Alexander Ericson, who posted Dr. Falthric in the free-to-use OC Group.
I only own my SI-OC.
Everything belongs to their respective owners.

-Ponyville Library-

Four days had passed, before Garebel gained conscious. After he did, he learned what happened while he was knocked out. Trixie & Dr. Falthric had moved to a different location, due to Trixie's own body seeming unwilling to let out any sort of DNA to be analyzed. The two Ursas had returned to the Everfree Forest, with the intent of letting the other Ursas know that Ponyville will still be off limits if Princesses Celestia and Luna were to disappear. Three more days had passed and he had been discharged from the hospital, though with a warning of taking it easy for a while. Right now Garebel was sitting in a chair, seemly talking to himself, though he was actually talking to a different person.

"So, Are you saying someone or something else is messing with the Rider Archives and you end up meeting with a Guardian of said Archives and they thought I was the one responsible? ...Great...Did you at least put in a few measures to stop it? ...Aiyaya...That's a good point...The Backups are fine? Best news I had heard...You're going to investigate? Why? I could think of a few others who could...Ok, yeah, I fully understand. I wouldn't like to be used like that, either. Very well. Go ahead...What about the Guardian you met? ...Tell me you're joking! ...Argh, at least this does explain why we couldn't revive him. Thanks for the Update, Kuroto-San..." Garebel snorted a bit. "Aye! See ya later, Kami-san~..." he said before he ended the call, sighing.

"Hey Garebel!" Spike spoke, entering the room. "Who were you talking to?" He asked, confused.

“Kuroto Dan, the guy who made my Rider Archives Gashet." Garebel explained, showing said device. "Looks like what happen, last week, was the result of an outside influence messing with the Archives. Kuroto Dan had requested, that I sent him out, due to a very personal reason."

"Oh, boy...How long is it going take to fix it?" Spike asked Garebel, who shrugged. "Well then...hey, can I..." What Spike was going to ask was cut off by a ringing sound. Spike paled, realizing what was going on & bolted.

"Hey! Wait!" Garebel shouted before running after Spike. When Garebel entered a room Spike had jumped into, Spike was nowhere to be seen. Garebel entered the room, frowning before he saw a full body mirror, somehow rippling like water. Realizing what Spike did, Garebel pulled out a black box with a golden sigil of a Dragon head with a X behind it and held in front of the mirror, standing on two hooves again. Suddenly a grey belt with an odd slot moved over the mirrored Garebel's middle. Garebel didn't look down at his middle, already knowing the belt was on him, too.

"!!nihsneH || Henshin!!" Garebel shouted, before sliding the box in the odd slot on the belt. Almost instantly, three grey images converged on him before combining, forming a new set of armor. He was still human-shaped, when compared to Akashi, but was otherwise completely different. The main body was covered in sort of scale mail, while the helmet made it so it looked like a Dragon was biting it, a visor being over green compact 'eyes'. The belt now sported a device looking almost like a dragon's head. The New rider soon put on another odd device on his left arm, before pulling a section of it off and placing it on the belt.

"COMPLETE!" The belt spoke before engines appeared on the rider's body, minus the front of the chest where two different sections glowed, before moving over his shoulders, becoming Shoulder pads.

"Iku ze...(Let's go...)" The rider spoke before entering the mirror making a ripple-like effect before he disappeared.


-Ponyville? plaza-

Spike grunted before flying to a wall. He made sure he wasn't hurt before dodging a blast of flame. Somehow, an enemy he though was dead, was back and tried to bind a new Contract Beast to his will, but the binds failed. He, becoming Kamen Rider False Wrath, thought that Spike, as Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, had formed the contract with the new creature. Not an ungrounded theory since the beast looked similar to his own Contract Beast, who he tends to call Partner. Regardless, this was also his first time seeing said Contract Beast, but he wasn't going to let False Wrath go, and just do as he pleases.

Unfortunately, False Wrath found a way to return after his defeat, Dragon Knight found that out the hard way. Plus he can't use the Survive Card to help him out, since he gave it to Twilight to keep safe.

"FINAL VENT!!" Dragon Knight's eyes widen behind his mask, realizing False Wrath had activated his finisher.

"Now, This is the end!" False Wrath spoke before firing a golden beam. Dragon Knight held up his arms to block it, if only in vain, however...

"Confine Vent." A different voice spoke out before the beam suddenly turned monochrome before shattering, shocking both False Wrath & Dragon Knight.

"Who dared..." False Wrath started before a black blur zoomed by him, sparks flying from damage that suddenly appeared, before being launched though a different wall. The black blur then zoomed towards Dragon Knight, who again raised his arms to defend himself, but this time he felt a wind went past.

"Yo, Ryuki, yah alright?" A Familiar voice spoke out. Actually looking, Dragon Knight saw a new rider, but one who's voice is familiar...

"Garebel?" Dragon Knight spoke, surprised at the turn of events. "I thought you weren't allowed to transform using the Archives? Also, who's Ryuki? I'm called Kamen Rider Dragon Knight in this armor." He asked, grabbing Garebel's offered hand and stood up.

"I actually transform using an Advent Deck I still have. Also, look in a mirror, and you would see Kamen Rider Ryuki." Garebel explained, to which Dragon Knight sighed.

"Same armor, different names, huh? Guess the new Contract Beast is your partner?" Dragon Knight asked, said beast coiled around Garebel, leading him to actually stroke the beast.

"Yep, Dragquazard is my aibou(partner)." He confirmed.

<"and Fake Odin not take me from brother bear!!"> Dragquazard purred out, Garebel not being able to understand him, but Dragon Knight can, but before he could ask, False Wrath emerged from the debris, giving off an aura of anger.

"You dare to interfere!?" False Wrath yelled out, causing Garebel & Dragon Knight to turn to him.

"Considering that you were trying to steal my aibou, and tried to end a friend of mine, Yeah, I dare to." Garebel spoke, almost causally. "Hope you're ready for a beatdown, courtesy of Kamen Rider Quaser." He finished, introducing himself as Kamen Rider Quaser.

"Ready? I can survive anything you could throw at me!?" False Wrath proclaimed.

"He's not wrong, he can revive himself after he would, otherwise, be finished for good." Dragon Knight explained to Quaser, who simply shrugged, before pulling out two cards out of the box he had on his belt, and moving one of the cards to his other hand.

"In that case...I'll guess you need this..." Quaser said, giving Dragon Knight one of the cards he drew. Dragon Knight almost had a heart attack upon see the card he was handed.

It was the Survive Rekka card he handed to Twilight.

Dragon Knight was about to ask Quaser how he got it, when Quasar inserted the other card into the device on his belt.

"Summon Rider: D-D-Decade!!" the device shouted before a shimmering grey wall appeared beside Quasar, before a new warrior stepped out. The first thing Dragon Knight saw about the warrior made him question something out loud.

"Did he have a choice in making part of his Armor, pink?" Dragon Knight questioned, causing Quasar to sigh.

"No, he didn't." Quaser answered, surprising Dragon Knight, who now realized he spoke out loud. "and It's Magenta." Quaser added. The new warrior took a look around, surprising Quaser that He didn't respond to Dragon Knight's question, before seeing False Wrath, and turning towards Quaser and Dragon Knight.

"Let me guess, Odin..." he asked, pointing towards False Wrath, "can revive himself?"

"Pretty much, Decade-san." Quaser replied to the new warrior, now known as Decade, making False Wrath more angrier.

"Don't Ignore me!!" He yelled out, pulling out a card and slotting it in his own Visor.

"FINAL VENT!!" his Visor spoke, making him glow golden. Upon hearing that, Dragon Knight quickly entered his Survive Form, before pulling another card out of his now-refreshed Advent Deck and slotted into his Visor.

"FINAL VENT!!"

"Final Vent."

"Final Attack Ride: D-D-Decade!!"

The Trio then jumped into the air, Dragreder who now became Dragranzer following Dragon Knight, Dragquazard following Quaser, and a line of huge holographic cards resembling the card Decade inserted from him to False Wrath also followed. Dragranzer blasted Dragon Knight with a fireball, Dragquazard firing a laser beam to propel Quaser, & Decade simply propelled himself forward, all aiming to kick False Wrath, who fired the golden beam to the trio. False Wrath's Final Vent might have been powerful enough to end Dragon Knight, but stopping Dragon Knight Survive Form, Quaser & Decade's finishers?

It never stood a chance.

The trio almost instantly parted the beam, moving as though it wasn't there. All three kicks landed, the Riders flying past False Wrath, who start to spark all over his armor, but he chuckled.

"Sorry, looks like it wasn't enough." He laughed out loud, glowing gold, before seeming to healing all the damage. Dragon Knight prepared for a fight, but Qauser and Decade didn't. Quaser blew out a breath, and Decade simply dusted his hands.

Almost as if it was a Trigger, a pink glow covered False Wrath before disappearing.

And False Wrath started sparking again, revealing the healing didn't do a thing. Small explosions start to occur over his armor.

"W-w-w-what the!? How...?" He asked out, shocked. Dragon Knight stepped back, surprised as well as confused.

"That would be my doing." Decade spoke, turning his head towards False Wrath. "After all...I'm Kamen Rider Decade, also known as the Destroyer of Worlds! Even Immortals fear me, for I can even kill them!" He explained, before he started walking away, Quaser and a relieved Dragon Knight following.

"No, nononononononono NO! DAMN YOU, DECADE!!!" False Wrath yelled out his last before being engulfed in a explosion that completely and Utterly destroyed False Wrath.

-Ponyville Library-

Dragon Knight, Quaser, and Decade walked out of the mirror, before detransforming. Surprisingly Decade kept his human form, but Garebel & Spike reverted to pony & dragon forms respectfully. Decade raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. he blinked a couple of times, before sighing.

"Dang it, Garebel. You were right." He sighed.

"I told you, becoming a dimensional traveller means getting used to all the strange things. Some worlds even have top-secret giant robot weapons to use against Aliens. That doesn't even hit a 1 on my weird 'o' meter. Deadpool does hit an 8, though." Garebel explained. 'Decade' shook in fear.

"Met the guy. I think he broke my next ten Weirdness meters." He said to Garebel, who nodded.

"See, Tsukasa, you're learning." Garebel spoke to Tsukasa, who nodded, before taking a picture of Garebel. Tsukasa looked at his new photo, before doing a double take and smiling evilly. "Don't tell me..."

"Well, let's see how they react." Tsukasa smirked, before the same shimmering grey wall appeared behind him, and he stepped though it, disappearing. Garebel's eyes twitched before...

"ONORE, DIKEIDO!!" He shout out loud in anger, before Spike spoke up.

"Ok, then 'brother bear'..." Spike started only for Garebel to grab him.

"Where did you learned that!? Garebel shouted, this time in both shock and surprise. Spike blinked before answering

"Dragquazard said it, in response to you declaring him to be his aibou." Garebel dropped Spike in shock before turning to the mirror.

"N-no way. Only one person calls me by that..." Garebel spoke walking to the mirror slowly. He soon saw Dragquazard in the mirror. "......Darth Keeper, is that you......?" He asked, hoping for it to be true. Dragquazard nodded without swaying, which then caused Garebel to break into tears. "You're back...after all this time, when I thought I can't reconnect to my first family anymore and I lost hope...You were really beside me all this time...I'm Sorry for ignoring you...My little brother." He spoke, joyous tears falling from his face. Darth Keeper emerged from the mirror, and hugged Garebel, who hugged back. "You're here. You really are here..." Garebel sputtered out. Spike, realizing what is happening, simply left the room and put up a 'do not disturb' sign, before walking away.