• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 1,156 Views, 33 Comments

If Twilight Failed The Test - SparkleCakesX



What if Twilight has failed her test when the Princess sent her to the Crystal Empire to save?

  • ...
13
 33
 1,156

Episode 7: Memory of the Past

Princess Celestia was in her room writing names for the festival, papers were all over her crumpled up. She puts her hooves on her head and closed her eyes.

"Think Celestia THINK!! She was a very smart pony than you. But I have thought about the event so much and I should take a break" said Celestia.

Celestia walked around her school but oh what memories she had with her in every single classroom. She walked in her own classroom and looked at Twilight's desk until she had a huge flashback of when she met her for the first time.

Please have your sound on for this part
Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7LXXSOrYoU

Twilight (as a filly) was doing her plant experiment to make it talk as she saw her classmates does it so she lit up her horn and zapped her magic to the plant but instead it turned to a tiny mini plant.

"Ha ha ha, it looks like the new pony couldn't make it talk so she must have the weakest magic that I ever saw." said one of the student

Twilight's tears were flowing down on her cheeks so Celestia made the student go to detention during lunch and gave him a pass, then she told Twilight to walk outside with her. Once they went out of the classroom they walked around the hallway.

"First days can be a terrible day for you right?" said Celestia.

"Yeah, and he was right. I do have the weakest magic" said Twilight sniffing while crying.

"No you don't you passed your audition and you hatched your own baby dragon," said Celestia.

"I know but I don't know why my magic didn't even work this time," said Twilight

"First day jitters always happen every time but don't worry it will get back it always does," said Celestia.

"What if it doesn't come back it becomes weak forever," said Twilight sitting down crying.

"No no no I promise that won't happen I will always help you and guide you and your magic along the way in the school journey," said Celestia giving a wing to hug Twilight.

~~Back in Reality~~

Celestia was in tears when she saw that flashback in her mind so she ran to her room and picked up her clean sheet of paper and the quill instead she puts it down.

"No I am tired of writing to her I should talk to her like I did in the past. It all started with a hug but it ended with a push of the wing," said Celestia with a determined face.

Celestia ran to the window and opened her wings then she flew out into the night sky to Ponyville to the oak tree or Twilight's house.. if she can find it...

Author's Note:

Hey guys

I actually putted something emotional but I am not good at making people emotional but I hope it does make you guys emotional or not