• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 1,156 Views, 33 Comments

If Twilight Failed The Test - SparkleCakesX



What if Twilight has failed her test when the Princess sent her to the Crystal Empire to save?

  • ...
13
 33
 1,156

The Festival

On the day of the festival every pony from all over Equestria went to Canterlot to celebrate the festival just for Twilight but nobody knows that the festival was just for her. Everyone was buying things and having fun even the little fillies to even though there were things for them to. The mane 6 entered Canterlot as their last and final festival before they left Equestria.

"Alright crew what should we do first?" asked Twilight.

"Sorry Twilight I have to go to the Wonderbolts for our performance with me for the last time before I leave." said Rainbow.

"That sucks I really thought we could hang out with us today but go give us all you can in the performance!" said Twiligh.

Rainbow nodded and flew to the mountains where the Wonderbolts will be held at and the rest of the group walked until Twilight bumped into her friends from her studies.

"Oh Twilight! It's been so long. How are you?" asked the pony

"Better than ever!" said Twilight.

"Why better than ever?" she asked.

"I graduated from that school and I am so happy to not to go ever again." lied Twilight.

"Ugh. Lucky! I'm so proud of you!" said the pony giving her a hug.

"Thanks!" said Twilight.

"How about if I hangout with you and your friends. I want to get to know your friends ever since you left to Ponyville?" she asked.

"Absolutely no problem." said Twilight.

They walked to a stand to order a drink. In the castle we see Princess Celestia walking up to her window with confidence to see if her plan would work she will get her back. No matter what. Princess Luna walked up to her looking at the window.

"Are you sure you're plan will work? I'm definitely not sure if this would work." said Luna

"Luna, my little sister with her what if's. Don't worry I will get her back I won't even regret it." said Celestia laughing while ruffling her hair.

"I wish you the best luck to bring her back." said Luna

"I'm counting on it." said Celestia walking away.

Luna wasn't so sure about it Twilight had moved on and now her sister wants her back but no she won't let her ruin her hopes to bring her back

Author's Note:

Hey y'all. Hope you all are safe from the virus.

I'm back with a new chapter after a whole year or idk since I had no school I will finish this story. But it's still on hatius don't worry