• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 1,155 Views, 33 Comments

If Twilight Failed The Test - SparkleCakesX



What if Twilight has failed her test when the Princess sent her to the Crystal Empire to save?

  • ...
13
 33
 1,155

Episode 5: Best Friend Squad Picnic

Rainbow and the rest of her friends were waiting for Twilight next to the castle gates. Pinkie was carrying a picnic basket with food and snacks, on the other side, Rarity was holding the picnic blanket with her magic. It has been a few minutes that they have been waiting for Twilight.

"Ugh, where is Twilight? She is going to be late for the picnic!!" said Rainbow Dash impatiently.

"Now darling, don't be so impatient and she won't bail on us right??" said Rarity.

"Anyway here she comes!" said Applejack while waving to Twilight and Spike.

"Sorry I am really late. We lost track of time," said Twilight taking a huge deep breath.

"Well that's alright but we need to get going because you guys are going love the place that I have found!" said Rainbow Dash flying happily.

The Mane 6 walked and followed Rainbow Dash to a huge mountain far from Canterlot they all walked all the way to the top. Once they got to the top they stared in awe.

Please have your sound on for this part
Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3dOy6SUKU

The place was beautiful and it had a fountain in the middle of the park with a pony spitting water to the fountain and right next to it was a river and a waterfall on the top of the hill to the river all the way to Canterlot.

Rarity and Fluttershy went on the grass next to the water and set out the blanket on the floor and puts the basket then The Mane 6 sat down. Before they ate they all looked at the view of Canterlot that seems so far away from them they saw the sunset flowing down in the clouds it was beautiful and the best view they ever saw.

"Guys thank you for getting me through of what happened yesterday," said Twilight looking at her friends.

"No problem, I mean what Princess Celestia did to you was a terrible thing to say to you," said Fluttershy.

"Yeah I always thought that she was a very wise pony but after what I heard from Twilight that she is a big meanie and I actually believe it now," said Pinkie making a mad face.

"Of Course, she is the biggest meanie right now I mean did you see when she and Luna were little foals, Celestia was very mean to Luna and that's the reason she became Nightmare Moon and she had no other choice to ban her sister into the moon. I MEAN THAT IS NOT THE BEST REASON I MEAN CAN'T THEY TALK ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" said Twilight.

"Ok calm down darling and how about we eat now and I actually bet you will cheer up because I bought you your favorite snack in the basket," said Rarity while opening the basket with her magic.

The Mane 6 ate their food, the food that they all made was very delicious and while they ate they saw the pretty waterfall fall form the distance they were in. Until Spike felt something in his throat and spit it out. It came with 2 letters one white and purple. Twilight lit up her horn and read the white letter while she was reading she gasped in horror.

"Celestia invited me to an event!!" said Twilight in shocked.

"It might be a trick," said Spike.

Twilight looked back and forth reading the letter to see if the event was for her or not she was really confused about it. It could be a normal event right?? Well, no one knows...

Author's Note:

Hey guys it's me again!! And I am back with a new chapter but on a Wednesday because I don't have more stressful week before vacation starts. But back to the subject, back in school on time we did yoga and I heard plenty of beautiful Chinese zen calming music and so I thought this that I should put it on my fan fiction to keep you guys calm and imagine what was going on!! I mean imagine your reading without music on you can't imagine what is going on right?? So I thought I could just leave this here and if you guys want me to add more Chinese Zen Music you guys can write it down on the comments