• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 1,155 Views, 33 Comments

If Twilight Failed The Test - SparkleCakesX



What if Twilight has failed her test when the Princess sent her to the Crystal Empire to save?

  • ...
13
 33
 1,155

Prologue

After the time when Twilight and her friends went to the Crystal Empire to save the Crystal Heart from King Sombra but it failed and she has done her best to save it now, King Sombra has the heart and before she left she made sure her brother protected the kingdom if King Sombra harmed it. Now she is at Canterlot waiting for her results of the test.

"You didn't save it as I asked you to," said Celestia.

"Yes, because he was too hard to get through and his magic was too strong to get the heart to save it." said Twilight

"I see," said Celestia. Then Twilight was waiting until she gave her results.

Then she asked, "Did I pass the test??"

"You failed the test & that means you won't be my student anymore," she said while pushing Twilight with her wing

Twilight was surprised that Princess Celestia has never told her if she failed she won't be her student anymore but she didn't ask questions about it. Twilight felt tears in her eyes and was angry.

"Finally I failed your test! I never ever liked you, played around with your little games that I didn't like and I got your sister back is because you forced me to and I'm done" she said

"Thanks for being honest" whispered Celestia.

When Twilight went to the door and shut it real hard and she turned back and cried.

When she got out her friends were there waiting for her and they have many questions for her but she wasn't in the mood to answer them but she answered them.

"Did you pass?" said Applejack

"I didn't pass," said Twilight with tears in her eyes.

She left her friends and went home. Once she got home her parents were surprised to see her.

"Mom and Dad I have some bad news." said Twilgiht

After Twilight told them what happened they were shocked.

"You failed your test!!" said Night Light

"Yes Dad," said Twilight

"It was your school your whole life, what are you going to do now?" said Twilight Velvet.

Before Twilight could answer that there was a knock on the door. When Twilight opened it, it was Twilight's friends. Twilight sighed in relief she was glad that it wasn't Princess Celestia knocking on her door.

"Hey we know that you failed the test so we just came here to cheer you up," said Pinkie

"I know but she is still sad that the princess kicked her out of being her student," said Spike

"I don't really care about that Spike. Sure you guys can come in!" said Twilight.

When Twilight and her friends went up to her room they were curious about Twilight and what she was going to do since she wasn't Princess Celestia student anymore.

Once they have gotten in Twilight's room they all sat on her bed instead of Rarity who sat on her beanbag chair. They began to ask Twilight questions.

"What are you going to do now?" said Rainbow

"I know you guys are worried that I didn't pass but I have to move on from being her student." said Twilight

"Since you out of school are you going to a job?? Or something??" said Fluttershy

"I heard of a school that is almost like here but it really sounds fancy." said Twilight.

"WE SHOULD ALL WITH YOU I AM JEALOUS!" said Rarity grabbing the program from Twilight.

"But I have to audition and register for the audition. Spike, write me a letter please" said Twilight to Spike.

"I don't know Twi I only give letters to the Princess, not anybody else." said Spike

"Just try and write that I want to audition for the school" said Twilight

"Also us to!!!" said Pinkie Pie

"Done, and it's on its way!!" said Spike blowing fire breath.

"Now we have to wait for a few seconds," said Twilight.

A few seconds later Twilight and her friends were talking, laughing, having the best time until Spike felt something coming out then he spat out a purple letter from the school.

"I knew it was going to work!" said Twilight.

"Yeah I thought it wouldn't," said Spike.

Twilight opened the letter and looked through it and said

"Dear Ms. Sparkle,
We're glad you take this responsibility to move to our school and we heard you always wanted to join this school and your goals will achieve in this school but I heard your friends also want to apply to this school too and they can apply to but they also have to audition to!! And also you must register to do the interview and the audition and also your friends should do the same. You can send us a letter so we know that you guys signed up. In a few weeks we will send you another letter when you're going to audition and once you did you will wait for a month to see you guys passed. Hope to see you soon!"

"I can't wait!!! So FANCY AND NEW FRIENDS!!" said Rarity.

"Us too!!" said her friends.

So they talked for a few more hours until night time.

"We're leaving now, Twilight wants to come tomorrow to help me with the shop?" said Pinkie

"Sure," said Twilight

"Have a good night's rest and we will see you tomorrow," said Fluttershy.

"OK," said Twilight.

When they left Twilight was getting ready to sleep and looked at the window & saw Princess Luna raising the moon and sighed.

"everything ok Twi?" said Spike

"I don't know Spike looking back makes there makes me want to go back" said Twilight

"Don't worry, you will be in a new school and forget what happened right?" said Spike.

"Yes Spike that will make me happy that I am not her student anymore and I will be happy that I won't be with her anymore," said Twilight with an evil smile.

She went to sleep and wonders what the future will hold.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I want to make this story and I always wondered if she didn't pass the test on that episode. I can't wait to post another chapter to see what will happen next and I hope you guys like it and stay tuned for a new one every Friday or Saturday.