• Published 3rd Mar 2019
  • 577 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset's Journey - Alphajeager1



Sunset appears on another earth with no memory and the power of a Kamen Rider

  • ...
8
 4
 577

S1E5 Underwatch

A camera was seen watching a street that was nearly abandoned with only a few people on it.

Three of those people were Dante, Sunset and Kate, all of them could clearly remember what Vergil had said to them before they left. “They’re aware of you now Dante and that Sunset is still alive. So stay low, both of you! Wiseman doesn’t know I exist so I’ll remain hidden until the time is right when we’re ready to strike,” he had explained.

“Doesn’t that mean that Dante and I have to do all the heavy lifting?!” demanded Sunset.

“Unfortunately yes,” Vergil had deadpanned. “Kate will be your guide. She’s been in the Virility Factory before so she knows her way around it and what lies beneath it.”

Dante walked past an overweight man who raised a can of Virility towards his mouth to take a drink. Dante quickly knocked it out of the man’s hand with an upwards swing. “It’ll kill ya!” he justified.

"Don’t draw attention!” hissed out Kate as the man glared at Dante’s back.

Too late.

One of the camera’s locked onto Dante. “DAAAANNNTTEEE!” then it looked around and saw Sunset. “SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!” the camera transformed into a blood red demonic eyeball on a brown stalk.

Dante and Sunset looked up as the world started to shift around them. The clouds started to move extremely fast as the buildings moved closer to each other, bending in ways that physical didn’t allow.

As a giant iron gate closed behind them Dante rolled his eyes. “Oh come on!” he shouted.

“This was all your fault you know,” Sunset pointed out as she held her Driver On Ring over her belt buckle. [DRIVER ON PLEASE!] A magical circle appeared in front of the buckle as it grew out into the Wizard Driver.

Dante slumped. “Yeah know that!” he held his Driver On Ring over his buckle. [DRIVE ON!] A magic circle appeared in front of it as it grew out into his Driver.

Sunset pressed down on the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author turned to the left before she scanned the Active Ring across it. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Sunset held her left hand out to the side. “HENSHIN!” she shouted. [LET’S GO!] The active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her, transforming Sunset into Kamen Rider Symbol Active Style.

“Henshin!” Dante punched the Nephilim Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante twisted his wrist forwards, making the Driver’s gate spring open. [OPEN!] The nephilim magic circle was projected out and passed back through Dante. [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] Transforming him into Kamen Rider Dante Nephilim Style.

Kate looked around for several seconds before she found what she was looking for. “That camera spotted you,” she pointed up to it. “They must have been looking for you!”

“As Vergil warned us,” Symbol glared at Dante.

“In what world is that a camera?” asked Dante as he ignored the glares he was getting with long practiced ease.

Kate ignored him. “You’ll have to take it out!”

“We know that and here comes trouble,” muttered Symbol.

Blade Phantom’s burst from the ground. They were identical to the Lesser Blade Phantoms, but had bigger horns, more armour and were armed with a katana that was longer than the tanto’s used by Lesser Blade Phantoms.

“Shit! I’m not safe here!” Kate swore in alarm.

“Then go,” ordered Dante, getting Kate to look at him.

“We’ve got this!” shouted Symbol as she ran forwards, drawing the Active Blade as she went.

Dante ran after his sister.

Kate watched them go before nodding in acceptance as she ran off, fading out of the Slip Dimension.

Symbol pulled open the Active Blade’s Hand Author. [COME ON A SLASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned her left glove across it. [ACTIVE! SLASH STRIKE!] Red lightning crackled around the blade. “Red Slash!” Symbol slashed it down, firing a crescent of red lightning that struck one of the Blade Phantoms and caused it to spark for a second before it exploded.

She then jumped into the air, avoiding a slash from another Blade Phantom that would have cut through her waist. While in the air Symbol slid the Boost and Defend Rings onto her right index and ring fingers before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared to her right and moved through her as Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw the Defend Shield which transformed into an energy construct of a grey kite shield trapping the Blade Phantom. Then she pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND MAGIC!] She was covered in purple and grey mana. [THE BEST!] Then she went shooting down as the energy covered her right boot. “Falling Kick!” shouted Symbol as her boot made contact. She appeared behind the Blade Phantom which sparked as she caught the Defend Shield and the Phantom exploded.

Symbol then zoomed forwards as she pressed the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE! B RANK SPELL!] Red lightning covered her right arm as she used it to block a pair of slashes from a Blade Phantom punched it in the face at the first chance she got. The Phantom staggered backwards as red lightning crackled over it giving Symbol enough time to press the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove across it. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL!] Red lightning covered her body before being pulled into Symbol’s right arm and forming into the shape of a blade. [THE BEST!] Symbol ran forwards as the lightning roared. “Thunder Rage!” she punched forwards as the recovered Blade Phantom brought up its sword to block. Only for the blade to shatter and the lightning covered fist to pierce through its chest. Symbol pulled her arm out then turned to walk away as the Blade Phantom exploded.

Symbol then saw two Blade Phantom’s charging at her and switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring before pressing down on the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove down to the ground and the giga magic circle appeared. [BREAK THROUGH!] It rose up through her and transformed Symbol into the Giga Style. She used the Giga Axe to knock a blow from one Blade Phantom away, then rammed the base of the polearm into the creature and sent it flying backwards with sparks coming from the impact point. Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Before scanning the Giga Ring. [GIGA B RANK SPELL!] Her right glove was covered in green mana as Symbol hit the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL!] The mana around her right arm blazed. [THE BEST!] Symbol pulled back her fist and slammed it into the ground. “Giga Smash!” from her fist came a pair of green energy waves that tore through the ground and flung rubble into the two Blade Phantoms. Sparks flew as the energized stones smashed into both of the Phantom’s before they exploded.

Then Symbol saw several Icarus Phantom’s appear in the air above her with their crossbow’s armed and ready. “That won’t work!” Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever as she donned the Burst Ring. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove. [BURST PLEASE!] The burst magical circle appeared behind her and Symbol backflipped through it transforming into her Burst Style as the circle blocked several bolts. [CAST THE SPELL!] Symbol pulled out the Burst Wand and fired several energy blasts before pulling open its Hand Author. [COME ON A CAST SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned the Burst Ring. [BURST! CAST STRIKE!] Purple mana started to collect on the tip of the Burst Wand. “Burst Beam!” shouted Symbol as the energy was fired in the form of a pillar sized beam that made five of the Icarus Phantom’s explode.

Symbol then added the Dust and Mirror rings to her right index and ring fingers before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove. [DUST MIRROR PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared behind her and moved through her. Symbol waved her hand and the dust particles around the Icarus Phantom started to explode making sparks fly from their bodies. Symbol then pressed the right Shift Lever again. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove. [DUST MAGIC PLEASE!] The dust particles in the air around the Icarus Phantom’s exploded with much more force, making micro explosions appear around three of them.

Seeing her opening, Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever down four more times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned the rings on her right glove. [DUST MIRROR MAGIC!] Symbol then waved her left glove as it was covered in brown mana. [THE BEST!] The dust particles in the air started swirling inwards, forming into a storm of dust explosions around the Icarus Phantom. “Dust Storm!” sparks flew as the damage from a thousand tiny blades started to pile up before the airborne Phantom’s exploded.

Sparks came of Symbol’s back as an explosion erupted from the ground behind her. “GAH!” she spun around and looked up to see that several Valkyrie Phantom’s had joined the Icarus Phantoms. “Time to join these things in the air!” she switched the Burst Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove up to the sky, making the swift magic circle appear and fall through her. [DASH AWAY!] Symbol was just about to materialize the Wing and Sniper Rings but then saw several bombs and bolts coming towards her. Cursing under her breath Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Before scanning the Swift Ring. [SWIFT! A RANK SPELL!] She pointed to fingers forwards and fired a barrage of yellow energy bolts that deflected several of the projectiles.

With a bit of breathing room Symbol slid the Wing and Sniper Rings onto her right ring and index fingers before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove to the sky and the two magic circles appeared above her helmet before dropping down through her. Symbol spread the Flight Wings and took to the sky as she hit the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she spun to the side, avoiding another three bombs as she scanned her right glove. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Silver light ran up the Fight Wings as she started flying through the swarm, cutting them to pieces as she did so.

Seeing that there was still plenty left, Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove across it. [WING SNIPER MAGIC!] Silver light covered the Flight Wings as Symbol flew upwards out of the swarm. [THE BEST!] The silver light left trails of silver as it surged around the Flight Wings. “Wing Cutter!” shouted Symbol as she flew back down and unleashed a pair of slashes from each of the Flight Wings. Sparks flew from the Phantom’s as they were all cut through from the power of the move. Symbol turned and landed back on the ground as each of the Phantom’s erupted in a giant explosion which destroyed them.

While his sister moved to fight the smaller Phantom’s, Dante moved to engaged the Death Knights in the area.

He almost laughed when a single Lesser Blade Phantom charged at him. Dante punched the Nephilim Ring into the back of the Rebellion Blade. [TWO!] Making the mouth open to reveal a pair of red and blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante then punched the Nephilim Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] The red and blue energy that had been building up around the Rebellion Blade was pulled into Dante’s right boot and grew in power. “Death Coil!” shouted Dante as the Lesser Blade Phantom got into kicking range. Dante spun like a top, hitting the Lesser Blade Phantom with several roundhouse kicks from his charged boot before ending with a single downwards kick that slammed the Lesser Blade Phantom into the ground, cracking the concrete.

Dante walked passed the Lesser Blade Phantom as it exploded behind him. Silhouetting Kamen Rider Dante in the flames.

As Dante approached the Death Knights he looked down at the Rebellion blade and knew that it would be less than useless against their shields. “Sorry Dad,” he muttered as he changed the Nephilim Ring for the Demon Ring and punched it into the left slot on his Driver. [SET!] Then he turned his wrist backwards, making the Driver’s gate close, before turning it forwards and making the Driver’s gate open. [OPEN!] The demon magic circle appeared from it and moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Demon Style. [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Dante pulled Arbiter off his back and punched the Demon Ring into the back of it’s blade. [ONE!] The blade opened to reveal a single red circle. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Red energy gathered around Arbiter before Dante swung the axe down, making the red energy form into a construct of a spinning axe blade that slammed into the shield of one Death Knight Phantom and made it fall over as the thing lost balance.

Dante then approached a second Death Knight Phantom as he pressed the Demon Ring into the back of Arbiter’s blade. [THREE!] Which opened to reveal another two red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante slammed Arbiter down once, shattering the Death Knight Phantom’s shield. A second and third swing had sparks and micro explosions coming off the Death Knight Phantom. Dante then punched the Demon Ring into the left slot on his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] The red energy that had been gathering around Arbiter's blade grew in power as it was pulled into Dante’s right boot. “Judgment!” he spun around as kicked the Death Knight Phantom in the chin with the red energy forming into a pair of after images. They were perfectly solid which was proven as they hit the Death Knight Phantom. Dante completed his spin and the delay on the damage was lifted, as was the Death Knight Phantom as it was sent flying into the air and exploded.

Dante jumped back from a downwards swing and punched the Demon Ring into the back of Arbiter's blade. [THREE!] Which opened to reveal three red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Red energy started to gather around Arbiter as Dante reached up and pulled a trigger that was hidden on Arbiter’s shaft. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] The red energy around Arbiter surged in power as it gained streaks of black. Within the energy, a pair of demonic red eyes flashed. “Judgment!” roared Dante as he ran forwards and brought the axe type weapon down towards the head of a Death Knight Phantom. It held up its shield however Arbiter smashed through it without slowing for even a second. There was a grinding noise as Arbiter cut down the Death Knight Phantom leaving a glowing red gash. Lightning sparked across the Death Knight Phantom’s body as sparks exploded from the gash until the Phantom exploded.

Suddenly, Dante was slashed across the chest plate by another two Death Knight Phantom’s that came at him from either side. “ARGH!” sparks flew from his chest plate as the blades slashed an X into it. Dante quickly recovered and punched the Demon Ring into the back of Arbiter’s blade. [FOUR!] Which opened to reveal one extra red circle. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Red energy started to gather around Arbiter's blade and only increased when he pulled the trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante brought Arbiter back and slammed it down onto the ground. Arbiter unleashed nine pluses of red energy. The first three tore through the shields of both Death Knight Phantoms. The second three make sparks come off their bodies, wave seven and eight made micro explosions go off around the Death Knight Phantom’s and the final pulse made them explode.

Suddenly, Dante was slashed across the back plate making sparks explode from it. “ARGH!” Dante jumped into the air to avoid the follow-up swing and landed on the ground several paces away. He turned Arbiter’s handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] Transforming the axe into the Demon Pull. He used it to rob the final Death Knight Phantom of its shield and then turned the handle again. [AXE MODE!]

As the Demon Pull transformed back into Arbiter Dante ran forwards and punched the Demon Ring into the back of the axe’s blade. [FIVE!] Which then opened to reveal five red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante jumped into the air as he punched the Demon Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Dante’s right boot was covered in red energy as he dropped down from the sky. “Drop!” his boot slammed into the Death Knight Phantom in an explosion of sparks. Dante backflipped away using the sparking Death Knight Phantom as a springboard before it exploded.

“Well, that's that over,” stated Dante.

Then a Ravager Phantom burst from the ground.

“I really need to learn when to keep my mouth shut!” snarled Dante as he swapped the Demon Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back making the Driver’s gate close. Then he turned it forwards, making the Driver’s gate spring open. [OPEN!] The angel magic circle shot out and then back into Dante. [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Transforming him into the Angel Style. Dante ran towards the Ravager Phantom and punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [ONE!] Which opened to reveal a single light blue circle. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante started to spin the scythe slashing at the Phantom with blinding fast swings.

The Ravager tried to block with its chainsaw but had no success. Dante now knew that the Ravager Phantom’s were unable to block attacks coming at them from both sides. This was why he was using Osiris, it’s blinding fast speed meant that as soon as the Ravager Phantom made to block an attack from one side, Dante attacked the other side making sparks fly off the Phantom.

Then Dante punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [TWO!] The blade opened to reveal a pair of light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante then pulled the trigger that was hidden on the bottom of Osiris’ handle. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue energy covered the blade and built up to the point it was hidden from view. “Prop!” shouted Dante as he spun Osiris, slashing the Ravager Phantom over and over making a storm of sparks fill the air. “Shredder!” shouted Dante as he reversed his attack, spinning the scythe the other way which smashed the Ravager Phantom down into the ground.

For a second he thought it was over, but then the Ravager Phantom was able to get back to its feet, even though it was bleeding sparks from the number of glowing blue gashes. For a second Dante was confused, then he remembered the Osiris was made for taking care of groups of weak Phantom’s with fast sweeping strikes. For Osiris to finish off a Phantom of this level it would need a second strike. Dante pulled the trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] He spun Osiris for a second as light blue energy was pulled from the air and into the blade before he tore the scythe upwards through the ground, sending a light blue glowing crescent of energy that tore a glowing blue gash into the Ravager Phantom and caused it to explode.

“Now to deal with that camera,” muttered Dante.

“We’re gonna get up there and rip you apart!” shouted Symbol as she came shooting down from the air towards the camera, only for several red lightning bolts to lash out from it and form into a barrier. “ARGH!” shrieked Symbol as the lightning made sparks fly from her armour.

“SUNSET!” shouted Dante as his sister managed to pry herself off the barrier and fell down through the air as her Wing Sniper Style vanished, converting her back to Swift Style. He ran forwards and was able to catch her just before she hit the ground. “You ok?” he asked.

“At the moment?” Symbol tried to get up but fell back down as her armour sparked. “No, but I’ll be fine in a few minutes,” she muttered.

“I’ll take care of the camera while you rest,” stated Dante. He ran around down a street on the left side of the main street. Suddenly, the ledge that he had been planning on jumping too was pulled back into the building. “And once more the Slip Dimension proves what an asshole it is,” muttered Dante as he switched the Angel Ring for the Demon Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] He turned his wrist backwards, making his Driver’s gate close before turning it forwards to make his Driver’s gate open. [OPEN!] The demon magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through Dante transforming him into the Demon Style. [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Dante took Arbiter off his back before turning the handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] Arbiter transformed into the Demon Pull and Dante latched it onto the ledge. “Out you come!” he growled as he pulled the ledge back out of the building.

Dante then switched the Demon Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [O-S-I-R-I-S!] He turned Osiris’ handle. [HOOK MODE!] Making it transform into the Angel Lift. Dante hooked it onto the platform and pulled himself up before hopping across to the next platform. He was about to switch form, but found that he did not need to do so.

While Dante had been doing this, Symbol had recovered and traced the path he would have to take. She switched the Swift Ring for the Active Ring and pressed down on the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Then held it out to the side making the active magic circle appear and move through her. [LET’S GO!] She slid the Ice and Bind Rings onto her right index and ring fingers before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Ice and Bind Rings. [ICE BIND PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side making the ice and bind magic circle appear, then pass through her before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Orange energy gathered around the Grapple Gauntlet before she fired a chain of orange energy that she used to pull the platform out of the building before wincing as the top half came down. “I hope whoever lives their had good home insurance,” muttered Symbol.

“Thanks!” shouted Dante as he used the Angel Lift to get over the gap and turned towards the camera. He switched the Angel Ring for the Demon Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] [OPEN!] [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Dante took Arbiter off his back plate and turned the handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] It transformed into the Demon Pull that Dante hooked onto the camera eye. With a second he ripped the eye from its socket.

“That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen,” muttered Symbol as she watched this.

“Hey! Snake-eye!” shouted Dante as he spun around and kicked the eye into a wall.

With the camera gone, the barrier that was keeping them trapped in the area vanished.

Dante jumped down and joined Symbol as they ran through the archway where the barrier had been.

All of a sudden the ground rose up and then dropped back down, forming a giant hole in the middle of the road.

“Woah! Someone doesn't want us here!” muttered Dante, then something clicked. “Wonder what's happening in the real world,” muttered Dante. Everything that took place in the Slip Dimension translated into the real world, so what did a giant hole opening in the middle of the street cause?

Symbol knelt down at the edge of the hole and felt something. “It’s too long to cross with my Flight Wings or your Angel Boost with the Slip Dimension increasing the gravity. There’s no solid place to anchor a chain, the Demon Pull or the Angel Lift!” she growled in frustration.

“Then what do we do now?” asked Dante.

Kate appeared. “The city itself is trying to stop you!” she explained.

“Great as if we didn’t have enough on our plate!” growled out Symbol.

“I like a challenge,” muttered Dante early.

Kate looked around. “Vergil sent me the camera locations for this area. Best avoid me if we can.”

“When did he do that?” asked Symbol.

“While you were fighting for your lives,” replied Kate with ease.

“...The fact that you can say that so casually says so much about our lives,” grumbled Symbol.

Kate ignored her as she ran down a flight of stairs and across a hole in the road as if it was not there. Which, in the real world, it wasn’t.

“That answers my question,” Dante switched the Demon Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Then he punched the Angel Ring into his Driver’s left slot once more. [KICK STRIKE GO!] He grabbed Symbol around the waist and jumped into the air. “Angel Boost!” Dante kicked the air behind him and rocketed forwards, leaving a trail of light blue wind behind him as he landed on the ground on the other side of the hole.

“Thanks,” said Symbol as he let her down.

“No problem,” replied Dante as they walked forwards, right into a Phantom ambush.

“I take back my thank you,” stated Symbol dry as they both got ready to fight.

“Jerk,” muttered Dante.

In the air several Icarus Phantom’s appeared to join the assault, only these ones were armed with shields on the arms that were not taken up by their crossbows. These are the Shielded Icarus Phantoms.

“Great,” muttered Symbol. “This just got a lot harder!”

“It’s not that bad!” protested Dante.

“How is it not that bad?!” demanded Symbol.

Dante opened his mouth, but then realised he had nothing to counter that. “Just start fighting!” he growled. Dante ran forwards and punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [ONE!] Which opened to reveal a single light blue circle. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante started to swing Osiris at the Lesser Blade Phantom’s. He spun the scythe around his body like it was a hula hoop making light blue cuts appear in the Phantoms from which bleed streams of sparks.

Seeing a micro explosion go off around one of them Dante held down Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue energy was pulled from the air and into the blade. “Karma!” shouted Dante as he slashed around in a circle. Osiris generated light blue wind that cut through the five Lesser Blade Phantom’s leaving a glowing light blue gash in each of them before they all sparked and fell to their knees before they exploded.

Dante then had to jump back as several bolts impacted the ground where he had just been standing. Looking up at the Shielded Icarus Phantom Dante turned Osiris’ handle. [HOOK MODE!] It transformed into the Angel Lift as Dante hooked it onto the Phantom and pulled himself into the air so that he was level with it. He turned the handle once again. [SCYTHE MODE!] As the Angel Lift transformed back into Osiris Dante punched his Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [ONE!] Which then snapped open to reveal a single light blue circle. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante swung Osiris and after several dozen swings, that took place in less than five seconds, the shield was destroyed leaving the Icarus Phantom to whether the rest of the assault. After a few second a micro explosion detonated and Dante punched the Angel Ring into the left slot on his Driver. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante spun around as light blue wind wrapped around his right boot and he kicked out. “Hanger!” his boot made contact and the wind around it sliced away at the Phantom until it was consumed by an explosion.

Dante landed back on the ground and was instantly attacked by another group of Lesser Blade Phantoms. He slashed around with Osiris, warding them back as the blade of the scythe cut harshly into their bodies. Dante saw one of them was charging up and attack and punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [SIX!] This time it opened to reveal not one, but six light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante ran forwards as he spun around the thrust the light blue scythe forwards so that its blade rammed into the Lesser Blade Phantom lengthwise. As the Phantom staggered backwards Dante pulled down on Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue wind wrapped around Osiris as Dante sprinted forwards and rammed the scythe forwards again. “Streak!” he moved so fast that he left a light blue speed line. Osiris cut into the Lesser Blade Phantom, leaving a glowing light blue gash that sparked before the Phantom fell over and exploded.

Dante turned around and saw the other three Lesser Blade Phantom’s running at him. He switched the Angel Ring for the Nephilim Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] Dante drew the Rebellion Sword from his back plate and punched the Nephilim Ring into the slot at the base of its hilt. [TWO!] Dante sprinted forwards as the sword’s mouth opened to reveal a pair of red and blue coloured circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante then spun around several times, hitting all three of the Lesser Blade Phantoms with several slashes before ending on a single, hard, downwards diagonal slash that cut into one of the Lesser Blade Phantoms.

Seeing a micro explosion go off around it, Dante pressed down on the Rebellion Blade’s trigger. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] The eyes of the blade flashed as red and blue energy was charged into it before he ran forwards. “Death Coil!” he did several more spinning slashes that caused the Lesser Blade Phantom to explode while damaging the other two. Dante ended the command with a strong downwards slash that cut the second Lesser Blade Phantom in half before it exploded.

And then there was one.

Dante turned to the final Lesser Blade Phantom as he pressed down on the Rebellion Blade’s trigger once more. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante flipped the Rebellion Blade into a reserve handed grip and started to charge red along with blue energy into it. “Drive!” bellowed Dante as he slashed, sending a crescent of mixed energy that slammed into the Lesser Blade Phantom and caused it to explode.

Just when Dante thought it was over, five Blade Phantom’s burst from the ground.

“I hate the Slip Dimension!” growled out Dante as he swapped the Nephilim Ring for the Demon Ring and punched it into the left slot on his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Dante then grabbed Arbiter from his back and punched the Demon Ring into the back of its blade. [ONE!] The blade opened to reveal a single red circle. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung Arbiter around as red energy gathered around it before he swung down, firing a spinning energy construct of an axe head at the first Blade Phantom. It blocked with its sword which proved to be a mistake as cracks spread through the weapon before it shattered dispelling the attack in the process.

“Time to end you!” shouted Dante as he held down Arbiter’s trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante let energy gather around Arbiter before he slammed the axe down. The energy was fired off into a construct of a spinning axe head that was much more powerful than the last one as seen by the spiral of energy that it gave off as it spun. The axe head slammed into the Blade Phantom that did not have a blade anymore and caused it to explode.

Dante used the shaft of Arbiter to block an attack from another Blade Phantom and punched his Demon Ring into the back of its blade. [TWO!] The blade opened to reveal a pair of red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante forced the Blade Phantom off and slammed Arbiter into the ground making a pair of red energy lines tear out of it and throw not only the Blade Phantom he was fighting into the air but another Blade Phantom along with it. Dante then held down on Arbiter’s trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] He spun Arbiter for a few seconds as red energy gathered around its blade and slammed the axe into the ground. “Tremor!” out of the concrete tore a giant pillar of red energy that slammed into the two Phantom’s and both of them exploded.

With only two Blade Phantom’s left Dante punched the Demon Ring into the back of Arbiter’s blade one last time. [THREE!] The blade opened to reveal three red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung Arbiter around in a wide arc, making sparks fly from both of the Blade Phantom’s as the axe’s blade cut into them. An upwards diagonal swing them made more sparks fly off the first Blade Phantom and a heavy downwards swing got more sparks to come off the second Blade Phantom. Dante then held down of Arbiter’s trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Red energy was pulled from the air and into the blade of the red axe. The energy grew so thick that it was hiding the Arbiter from the view of its weidler and the Phantoms. “Judgement!” roared out Dante as he swung Arbiter into the three hit combo as he had done before, but this time the red energy formed a construct of Arbiter which followed behind the real axe doubling the damage. One of the Blade Phantoms was able to jump back and avoid getting hit by Arbiter, only for the construct to hit it. After all three hits, they both exploded.

Meanwhile, Symbol had been fighting just as hard as her brother.

She dodged several bolts from the Icarus Phantoms then fired several bullets with the Active Rifle only for them to bounce off its shield. “I’m gonna need something a bit stronger to break that shield!” Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her glove down to the ground. [BREAK THROUGH!] The Giga Magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her, blocking several crossbow bolts. Symbol grabbed the Giga Spear as it appeared and pulled open its Hand Author. [COME ON A STAB SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring across it. [GIGA! STAB STRIKE!] Symbol spun the Giga Spear around as it generated green mana before thrusting it forwards. “Piercing Giga!” she fired a beam of green mana that smashed into one Shielded Icarus Phantom and smashed through its shield before causing the Phantom to explode.

However, as she had been charging her attack, Symbol had been hit by over two dozen crossbow bolts from the other Shielded Icarus Phantoms. Alone, they were not much but the amount was starting to add up.

“Ok then, let’s try something a bit faster!” Symbol removed the Giga Ring and replaced it with the Swift Ring, she pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned the Swift Ring. [SWIFT PLEASE!] She held her left glove into the air and the swift magic circle appeared, blocking several bolts, before dropping through her. [DASH AWAY!] Symbol grabbed the Swift Blaster and pulled open its Hand Author. [COME ON A BLAST SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned the Swift Ring across it. [SWIFT! BLASTER STRIKE!] Five rings of yellow energy gathered around the Swift Blaster. “Bullet Barrage!” the rings were pulled in and fired out as over fifty bullets of yellow energy. The bullets hit several of the Shielded Icarus Phantoms but only succeeded in cracking the shields.

“Ok, now I need a bit more power, Burst style it is,” Symbol paused and nearly got hit by several bolts as she stopped dodging. “Why hell didn’t I think of that sooner?!” she smacked her forehead guard in anger at herself. Symbol switched the Swift Ring for the Burst Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Burst Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side with the Burst Ring facing backwards and the burst magic circle appeared behind her. [CAST THE SPELL!] Then it moved through Symbol, transforming her into the Burst Style. Symbol then pressed down on the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Before scanning the Burst Ring. [BURST! C RANK SPELL!] Flames ignited in the air and turned into four fireballs that shot forwards and detonated, destroy four shields.

“Yes!” shouted Symbol as she saw that she was making some headway. She pressed the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned the Burst Ring across it. [BURST! S RANK SPELL!] Sparks appeared in the air. [THE BEST!] Before they ignited into flames that condensed into ten white hot fireballs. “Fire Swarm!” yelled Symbol as the fireballs shot forwards and exploded, destroying ten of the Icarus Phantom’s in mighty explosions of heat and red flames.

Suddenly, sparks flew from Symbol’s body as she was pelted with a mass of crossbow bolts. When the smoke cleared it was revealed that there were now even more Shielded Icarus Phantom’s than there were before!

Then Symbol slid the Dust and Mirror Rings onto her right index and ring fingers before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned the Dust and Mirror Rings across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DUST MIRROR PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side with the two rings facing backwards, the dust and mirror magic circles appeared behind her and passed through her, transforming Symbol into the Burst Dust Mirror Style. Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Before scanning her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as another rain of crossbow bolts zoomed towards her. [DUST MIRROR MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol held up her right glove. “That isn’t going to work!” a mirror formed in front of her and absorbed the attacks before reflecting them back. Constant cracks filled the air as the Shields of the Shielded Icarus Phantom’s started to break before snapping into pieces completely. The Phantom’s looked mad as they took aim with their crossbows and fired again! Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove across it. [DUST MIRROR MAGIC!] Symbol held out her right glove. [THE BEST!] Just before the attacks could reach her a mirror appeared in front of Symbol and blocked the attacks. “Dust Mirror Beam!” the mirror then fired a giant beam of silver dust that turned the flying Phantom’s into ash which then exploded.

Suddenly, Symbol heard the sound of a chainsaw and glanced to her right. “ARGH!” just in time to be stabbed in the chest plate with a chainsaw from a Ravager Phantom and sent flying backwards with sparks coming from her chest plate. “That hurt!” grumbled Symbol as she got back to her boots. Only to be slashed across the chest by the Ravager Phantom which had set itself on fire and closed the distance faster than she could get up. “That is it!” shouted Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol scanned the rings on her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [MIRROR MAGIC PLEASE!] She held up her right glove and a mirror appeared, out of which charged a copy of the Ravager Phantom. The two of them smashed into each other, but this Ravager Phantom was still fresh to the fight so it was able to overpower and destroy its clone easily.

But this had given Symbol all the time she needed. She swapped the Burst Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Swift Ring. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove into the air and the swift magic circle fell through her. [DASH AWAY!] With her transformation complete Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever twice as she Ravager Phantom set itself on fire and start charging her way. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned the Swift Ring. [SWIFT! B RANK SPELL!] Symbol was covered in yellow mana and rocketed forwards, dodging around the slash from the Ravager Phantom and appeared behind it as she pulled open the Swift Dagger’s Hand Author. [COME ON A HIT SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned the Swift Ring across it. [SWIFT! STAB STRIKE!] The Swift Dagger blazed with yellow mana as Symbol slashed the Ravager Phantom at such speed her arm blurred making a huge amount of sparks spray from its body.

Suddenly the Ravager Phantom released a burst of flame from its body that sent Symbol stumbling back. “Hot! Hot!” sparks bleed from her body thanks to the huge amount of heat coming from the Ravager Phantom. It spun around and thrust its chainsaw down. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Only for it to be blocked by the giga magic circle. [GIGA PLEASE!] It had no chance to stop the transformation. [BREAK THROUGH!] The second that Symbol was in her Giga Style she pressed the left Shift Lever three times as fast as she could. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring. [GIGA A RANK SPELL!] Her body was covered in an aura of green mana as she used her forearm guard to block the attack. Her lenses went wide in shock. “Sparks?! How fast is that thing spinning?!” she hit the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She was getting desperate. [VERY NICE!] She had to stop the attack. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL!] Before it cut through the aura. [THE BEST!] The shield around Symbol flared back to life as she forced the Ravager Phantom off and then slammed her palm into its chest, giving off a shockwave of green energy. Symbol crossed her arms and threw them out! “Giga Embodiment!” shouted Symbol as the green mana flared outwards and slammed into the Ravager Phantom, shattering its chainsaw. The Phantom was flung through the air and its body was riddled with shrapnel from its own weapon before the Ravager Phantom itself exploded.

Symbol panted as she replaced the Giga Ring with the Active Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned the Active Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side and the active magic circle appeared before passing through her. [LET’S GO!] Transforming Symbol into the Active Style as she ran after Dante.

The two Kamen Rider’s ran down the street towards Kate.

“There you are,” she sounded relieved to see them.

“Here we are,” replied Dante as he and Symbol skidded to a stop.

Suddenly, the Slip Dimension started to shake and rattle violently as bits or rubble came from the surrounding buildings.

“This isn’t good,” muttered Kate.

“Tell us something we don’t know!” ordered Symbol.

Kate realised what was happening. “It’s the walls! Get out of here!” she screamed as she vanished.

“I have a better idea!” Symbol slid the Boost and Defend Rings onto her index and ring fingers before pressing the left Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol then scanner her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The boost and defend magic circle passed through her as Symbol grabbed Dante and pressed the left Shift Lever again. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Purple energy ran into the Boost Grieves. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol jumped into the air with enough force to carry them over the buildings, which smashed together, and land the two of them on the other side.

“Thanks,” thanked Dante as his sister let go of him.

“Don’t mention it,” replied Symbol as she looked around and saw a pair of cameras. “I’ll go for the one on the left, you go for the one on the right.”

“Sure,” replied Dante.

Their plan was interrupted by a Death Knight Phantom pulling itself from the ground, only this one was different. It was coloured light blue and had no shield while the area around it looked to freeze over, naming it the Frost Knight.

The fact that it had no shield was something Symbol noticed. “It’s got no shield! This should be easy!” she ran forwards, fully intending to take advantage of that fact.

“Sunset! No!” shouted Dante. “Something’s not right!” he tried to warn her.

But Symbol did not listen.

She brought down the Active Blade and slashed at the Frost Knight Phantom, only for the blade to slam into some kind of barrier that deflected the attack and forced Symbol’s arm up. “What the-?! ARGH!” shouted Symbol as she was slashed across the chest plate.

She stumbled back and switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring before pressing the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned the Giga Ring over the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] The giga magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her. [BREAK THROUGH!] Symbol grabbed the Giga Axe as it appeared and slashed the Frost Knight Phantom several times. But each slash was blocked by the barrier. Symbol deflected a slash with her right arm. “Grr! I’ll break through that barrier!” snarled out Symbol as she pulled open the Giga Axe’s Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol then scanned the Giga Ring across it. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Green mana was generated by the Giga Axe and covered it. “Giga Strike!” shouted Symbol as she brought the energized weapon down with all the force of a meteorite.

Only for her visors to go wide as the attack failed to do any damage to the barrier. “WHAT THE-?! ARGH!” her shock had given the Frost Knight Phantom the opening that it needed to slash in her the gut several times. “What on earth?!” muttered Symbol as ice started to cover her body, she had no time to react before she was frozen solid. The Frost Knight Phantom moved to shatter her!

But Dante was not about to lose his sister! [ONE!] He swung Arbiter around as the axe’s blade opened to reveal a single red circle. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung Arbiter down firing the energy off which quickly formed into the construct of a spinning axe blade. It slammed into the Frost Knight Phantom, only for the barrier to spring up and deflect the attack.

“Ok,’ thought Dante. ‘Sunset’s Active Blade didn’t work, nor did her Giga Axe. So the Rebellion Sword and the Arbiter Axe will be just as useless. That only leaves Osiris,’ he mentally reasoned as he dodged another wave of ice and switched the Demon Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Dante took Osiris off his back and punched the Angel Ring into the back of its blade. [TWO!] The blade then opened to reveal a single light blue circle. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante started to spin the scythe like a vertical propeller slashing at the Frost Knight Phantom and making a storm of sparks fly off it as it was cut over and over by Osiris.

“Yes!” shouted Dante as he pressed Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue energy gathered around the light blue scythe before shifting into the form of a light blue wing that rained feathers. “Prop!” Dante spun Osiris like a vertical propeller, picking up the Phantom and throwing it into the air as the scythe sliced into it over and over again making sparks explode from each of the cuts. As the Frost Knight Phantom fell back down towards the ground Dante spun Osiris in the other direction. “Shredder!” the Phantom was slammed into the ground before being cut into Osiris over and over as each slash cut a glowing blue scratch into it. This continued until the Frost Knight Phantom was dissected from top to bottom by a light blue glowing line. Dante thought the Phantom was going to explode, but it got back up and slashed him across the chest!

“Ow!” shouted Dante as he stumbled backwards. For a second he was confused, then he looked down at Osiris and remembered. “That’s right, this is for dealing with a lot of lightly armoured Phantom’s and doesn’t do a lot of damage!” he wanted to hit himself but was busy avoiding the ice attacks.

Meanwhile, Symbol had finally broken free of the ice and saw what happened. She swapped the Giga Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] [SWIFT PLEASE!] [DASH AWAY!] Symbol then added the Wing and Sniper Rings to her right glove before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned them [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] The two magical circles appeared over her helmet and fell through her as Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever twice more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove. [SNIPER MAGIC PLEASE!] The Sniper Shooter appeared and she fired a powerful bullet that slammed into the Frost Knight’s should and flipped it over from the sheer amount of force that was behind the shot.

Symbol flew over to Dante. “I saw what happened! It’s time for the Finale!” she instructed.

Dante nodded as he punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [FOUR!] Which opened to reveal four light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante took up a stance as he ran forwards, pressing down on Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue wind started to cover Osiris as Dante ducked under a sword swing from the Frost Knight and jumped into the air while spinning. The wind from Osiris wrapped around Dante and pulled the Frost Knight in. “Raze!” spinning it around and slinging it into the air while Dante dropped back down to the ground.

Symbol saw her opening and pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned the two rings on her right glove. [WING SNIPER MAGIC!] Light blue energy started to gather around the barrel of the Sniper Shooter. [THE BEST!] Symbol pulled the trigger and fired a large beam of energy that slammed into the Frost Knight Phantom and caused it to go up in an explosion.

“Phew!” panted Symbol as the Flight Wings gave off steady beats to keep her in the air. “I’m calling that one a Frost Knight Phantom,” she stated.

“Call it whatever you want. At least we know how to beat it now!” snapped Dante as he ran towards the second Frost Knight Phantom that had just burst from the ground. Only to be slashed across the chest plate. “Why you!” he snarled.

Symbol moved in to assist her brother, only to find her path blocked by several Lesser Blade Phantoms and another Frost Knight Phantom. “Here we go” she reached towards the Wizard Driver, when suddenly: [BURST PLEASE!] The burst magical circle appeared behind her and moved through her, transforming Symbol into the Burst Style. [CAST THE SPELL!] She looked down at herself when bright light shone from her right glove. Having learned her lesson she turned away as she felt two new rings appear.

When the light cleared, Symbol looked down at her right index finger and saw that the ring on it was purple with a white gem in the centre of it that had a purple cloud etched into it. The other ring was purple with a dark green gem in the centre of it that had a yellow radiation logo etched into it.

“Let’s see what these do!” Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her two new rings. [STEAM RADIATION PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side and two magic circles appeared behind her. The first was a white cloud logo, inside a white diamond, inside a white eight-pointed star, inside a two diamond that had two layers and between the two layers was white runic text. The second was a yellow radiation logo, inside a green diamond, inside a green eight-pointed star, inside a green circle that had two layers, between which was yellow runic text.

The two circles passed through Symbol and transformed her into her new Burst Substyle. White armour that gave off smoke covered her gloves as well as the back of her fingers and her knuckles appeared. White smoke like armour appeared on the back of Symbol’s elbows. Her shoulder and knee armour turned white and started to give off wisps of cloud like smoke. White armour that looked to be made of smoke appeared on the top of sides of Symbol’s boots. Green armour with yellow outlines that gave off an eerie glow appeared on Symbol’s shins and looped around her upper legs. Green armour with hazard yellow outlines appeared around Symbol’s upper arms and on the outside of her forearms. Finally, the brown diamond on Symbol’s chest plate turned into a pair of logos, the first was a white cloud logo and the other was a toxic green / yellow hazard radiation logo. Kamen Rider Symbol was now in her Burst Steam Radiation Style.

“Wonder what this one does,” muttered Symbol. Suddenly, one of the Lesser Blade Phantom’s slashed down with its sword at her. “Yipe!” Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [STEAM MAGIC PLEASE!] The sword hit her, only for Symbol’s body to part in the blade’s path.

“SUNSET!” shouted Dante as he watched his sister get cut down. Then her body suddenly snapped back together. “Oh,” he muttered before dodging away from an ice wave from the Frost Knight.

“So I can turn into steam? Cool!” Symbol quickly pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [STEAM RADIATION MAGIC!] She ran forwards as the air around her body started to heat up. [THE BEST!] Symbol transformed into scalding hot steam as she covered five of the Lesser Blade Phantoms. “Steam Rush!” sparks flew from their bodies right before each of them exploded.

“That was amazing!” chirped Symbol as she dashed at the Frost Knight Phantom, turning into steam, only to shout in pain as the Phantom was still able to hit her, sparks came from her stomach where she had been hit as she was forced back into her solid state. “What the-?!” then she realized that the cold temperature of the Phantom’s blade had cooled down her body and forced it back from a gas to a solid. “Ok, let’s give this a go!” Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove. [RADIATION MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw out her right glove and from it roared a beam of radiation that slammed into the Frost Knight Phantom’s shoulder and made sparks fly from the impact, the red hot heat that increased the damage.

“Ok,” muttered Symbol as she stepped to the side and stuck on boot out, tripping the Frost Knight Phantom as it ran past her. “This should be the finale!” she pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] She scanned the Steam and Radiation Rings over the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [STEAM RADIATION MAGIC!] Green radiation started to get pulled from the air and into her left glove. [THE BEST!] The radiation grew so thick that Symbol’s glove was hidden from view. “Radiation Burst!” Symbol thrust her glove forwards and fired a beam of radiation that was no bigger than her palm, it roared towards the Frost Knight Phantom. The beam slammed into the Phantom’s chest and tore through it, out the other side and into the distance. The Phantom fell to its knees as sparks bled from the entrance and exit points before it was engulfed by a giant explosion which destroyed it.

While Symbol was fighting, Dante had been fighting just as hard as his sister had been.

He jumped into the air. [THREE!] The blade opened to reveal three light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante used the scythe as a hook to pull the Frost Knight Phantom up into the air from the ground so that it was helpless.

Dante then punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade a second time. [ONE!] This time when the blade opened only a single light blue circle was revealed. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante then punched the Angel Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Light blue wind covered Dante’s right boot as he spun around. “Hanger!” he yelled as his boot slammed into the Frost Knight Phantom with the wind around it making a multitude of sparks come out of it.

Seeing that it was still alive, Dante punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade again. [TWO!] The blade closed and then opened again to reveal a pair of light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante dashed forwards and jumped to the side, avoiding a line of ice as he punched the Angel Ring into his Driver’s left slot again. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante’s right boot was covered in light blue wind as he did a sliding tackle, kicking the Phantom into the air. Then he kicked off the ground, unleashing a shockwave of light blue wind that propelled him up, into the air and past the Phantom. Before Dante flipped over. “Prop Shredder!” he kicked the Frost Knight Phantom and sent it rocketing back down, smashing into the ground.

“It’s still not dead?!” demanded Dante as the Frost Knight Phantom started to get back up. “I really need an Angel Style weapon with more attacking power!” he jumped to the side to avoid a wave of frost, but was too slow and one of his legs got caught, holding him in place. “Shit!”

Symbol noticed this from her fight. “Why does that look really familiar? Like I’ve been in that situation before?” she questioned as Dante broke free. Before she was forced to concentrate on her own fight.

Dante was able to yank himself free after taking a slash across the chest plate, “Your gonna pay for that!” he snarled as he punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [SIX!] Which opened to reveal the maximum number of light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante then held down on Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue energy covered the blade as Dante ran forwards and formed into feather constructs. Dante stabbed Osiris forwards, cutting a glowing light blue gash into the Frost Knight Phantom’s chest before the feather which had been following made sparks fly from the Frost Knight Phantom.

“Are you joking?! Demanded Dante when he saw the Frost Knight Phantom get back to its feet. Dante punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [FIVE!] Which opened to reveal five light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue energy covered the scythe’s blade as Dante pressed Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] The energy grew thick and fierce enough that it hid the scythe from view as Dante dashed forwards at high speed. “Cleaver!” yelled the Kamen Rider as he lashed out with several slashes before ending with a strong downwards slash. The Frost Knight Phantom stumbled backwards and fell to its knees but it still did not explode.

“Why. Won’t. You. Just. Die?!” demanded Dante. [FOUR!] Osiris’ blade opened to reveal five light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante crotched and light blue wind started to gather around him as he pressed Osiris’ trigger. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] The wind surged in power as Dante jumped while spinning. This created a tornado of sharp wind that cut into the Frost Knight Phantom making sparks bleed from it as it was damage by the thousands of wind blades within the tornado.

Not willing to chance it, Dante took advantage of Osiris’ setting and punched the Angel Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [KICK STRIKE GO!] He was covered in light blue wind and energy feather orbited him in a tornado of power as Dante ran forwards. “Raze!” yelled Dante as he jumped into the air and started to spin. His boot made contact with the Frost Knight Phantom which then exploded the second he made contact. Dante appeared out of the explosion and backflipped landing on the ground, stumbled for a second before getting his balance back.

Symbol nodded to Dante and ran down the right street and Dante dashed down the left one.

Symbol switched the Burst Ring for the Active Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] The active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her, transforming Symbol into her Active Style. [LET’S GO!] She slid the Boost and Defend Rings onto her right index and ring fingers before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned them both across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared before moving through her. Then Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Before scanning her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Purple mana ran into the Boost Grieves. Symbol was just about to jump when she reached down and picked up a rock before throwing it over the house to her left, in Dante’s direction.

“OW!” come a shout from the aforementioned Kamen Rider. “THAT HURT!”

“I got the feeling that you were being a jerk again!” came Symbol’s reply.

She was then subjected to a lot of swearing which she ignored as she jumped onto a ledge, then hopped over the street to the next ledge. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned the Swift Ring. [SWIFT PLEASE!] The swift magic circle appeared above her and fell through her. [DASH AWAY!] Symbol donned the Wing and Sniper Rings before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then scanned the Wing and Sniper Rings, transforming into the Wing Sniper Style. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] Symbol jumped into the air and the Flight Wings gave a mighty flap to shoot her to the next ledge which was right next to the camera for her to destroyed.

[MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] [ACTIVE PLEASE!] [LET’S GO!] Symbol transformed back into the Active Style as she slid the Ice and Bind Rings onto her right index and ring fingers before pressing the. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then into the Active Ice Bind Style. [ICE BIND PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared before moving through her. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Orange mana covered the Grapple Gauntlet. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol fired a chain of orange energy, the spike on the end of which speared through the camera’s eye. A hard yank pulled it out and Symbol let it fall to the street.

“I hope that I never have to do that again,” she shuddered as he jumped down to the street and ran around to the street that Dante had gone down, only to see him fighting several Phantoms.

Flashback with Dante.

As his sister ran down the right street, Dante went down the street on the left.

Kate was standing at the end of an alleyway that branched off to the side. “Over here Dante. We’re clear for the time being,” Dante ran up as the girl pulled out a spray paint can. “Over here.”

“Never seen a witch use a spray paint can before,” commented Dante as he walked alongside Kate.

“Well, unlike Kamen Rider commands, spells for humans to use can take hours if not days to prepare. So why not can it for instant use later?” Kate explained.

“They do that with cheese,” added Dante, if his head was not in helmet form, then he’d be smirking. “Where’d you learn this stuff?” he asked.

“Vergil taught me the basics of Kamen Rider commands, or at least what he was able to teach to a human. Then we found that I had a natural talent for it,” Kate knelt down and started to spray some of the compound in the can onto the stairs. “Vergil said it would give me something constructive to focus on instead of…”

When Kate didn’t continue Dante had to ask: “Instead of what?”

Kate didn’t answer for a moment. “Instead of focusing on the nightmares.”

And now Dante felt like an asshole.

All of a sudden a stone came plummeting out of the sky and smashed into his helmet.

*CLANG!*

“OW!” shouted the Kamen Rider. “That hurt!”

“I got the feeling you were being a jerk again!” came the shout back from Symbol.

Dante shouted sever swear words that made Kate blush as she finished what she was doing. “Ok, there you go,” suddenly, Kate looked around as if she was seeing something that Dante could not. Which she likely was. “Shit. Cops! I gotta go. I’ll find you both later!” with that she faded back into the real world. “Take out that camera,” she ordered just before she vanished.

Dante swapped the Angel Ring for the Demon Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Dante then grabbed Arbiter and turned the handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] Transforming it into the Demon Pull, which he hooked onto the stairs and pulled, making them explode into a platform. Dante jumped onto the platforms and used the Demon Pull to yank a pair of ledges from a building, he jumped to the lower one and then to the higher ledge, before using the Demon Pull a third time to get another ledge out from a building.

Dante switched the Demon Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Dante punched the Angel Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [KICK STRIKE GO!] He jumped and kicked the air behind him, sending himself flying forwards on light blue wind and he landed on the ledge.

[SET!] [OPEN!] [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Dante swapped back into the Demon Style and turned Arbiter’s handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] He pulled out the camera’s eye and dropped back down to the ground as the Phantom’s arrived. “Come on you little shits!” he shouted.

Dante used the Demon Pull twice. The first was to rip a Shielded Icarus Phantom’s shield from its grasp and then the second time was to pull the Phantom into axe range. He turned the Demon Pull’s handle. [AXE MODE!] Dante then punched the Demon Ring into the back of Arbiter’s blade. [SIX!] Which then opened to reveal six red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung Arbiter down, slamming it into the Icarus Phantom, slamming the Phantom into the ground and making sparks explode from the impact point. Dante used the heavy and thick armour of the Demon Style to tank several bolts from another Shielded Icarus Phantom that was trying to stop him as he punched the Demon Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Red mana surged around his right boot as Dante raised it up and stomped down on the Icarus Phantom’s head making it explode. “Power Crush!” he muttered under his breath as the smoke cleared.

Dante then avoided several more crossbow bolts as he ran at a Death Knight Phantom. It swung its blade at him, but Dante blocked with Arbiter before slashing out with the mighty war axe. It slammed into the raised shield but still drove the Death Knight Phantom back several paces. [FIVE!] Arbiter’s blade opened to reveal five red circles as Dante jumped into the air. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] He swung the axe downwards and came shooting down like a red meteor. The axe cut through the shield of a Shielded Icarus Phantom. Then the axe cut through the Icarus Phantom and finally it slammed into the raised shield of the Death Knight Phantom. It buckled, but Arbiter had used up too much of the command’s power cutting through the Icarus Phantom for it to be able to smash through the shield.

Dante jumped backwards as the Phantom swung its blade and punched the Demon Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Red energy was charged into his left boot as Dante jumped into the air, flipped and came down with an axe kick. The Death Knight Phantom raised its shield to block the attack like last time, only for its shield to gave way the second the boot made contact and the Death Knight Phantom to explode after being hit with the same boot.

Dante back flipped and landed back on the ground, only to be forced to throw himself under a slash from a Blade Phantom. [SET!] [OPEN!] [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] He used Rebellion to bat several strikes to the side from the Blade Phantom as he punched the Nephilim Ring into the slot at the back of its handle. [THREE!] The mouth opened to reveal three red and blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante slashed forwards three times, making sparks come from the Blade Phantom before he unleashed another three strikes, making even more sparks emerge from the Blade Phantom’s tough hide as the blade bit into it.

Suddenly, Dante saw three Lesser Blade Phantom’s closing in around him from three sides, he punched the Nephilim Ring into the back of the Rebellion Blade’s hilt. [TWO!] The mouth of it’s skull opened to reveal a pair of red and blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante spun around several times making sparks explode from the three Lesser Blade Phantom’s and they stumbled back in pain. Dante then pressed the Rebellion Blade’s trigger. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] The eyes flashed as the Rebellion Blade was covered in red and blue energy. Dante spun around. “Death Coil!” the blade left an after image of itself that was several feet long as the Lesser Blade Phantom’s all sparked and exploded.

Suddenly, Dante looked over his shoulder and noticed that a Ravager Phantom had burst out of the ground behind him, set itself on fire and then charged towards him very high speeds! It slammed into him and sent Dante flying with sparks coming from his back plate, he had no time to get back up as he could already hear it charging at him once more, likely on fire.

Thankfully for him, Symbol returned at that moment!

“Dante no!” she pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ICE MAGIC PLEASE!] Icy blue energy gathered around the Icy Bracer as Symbol placed her palm on the ground. The floor was instantly flash frozen. The Ravager Phantom slipped and landed on its own chainsaw, doing a lot of damage to itself before it thought to turn the deadly weapon off.

“Thanks Sunset!” shouted Dante as he recovered and flipped back to his boots, kicking the Ravager Phantom while it was down. He was just fine with doing this as it had no problem doing the same to him.

“Think nothing of it!” shouted back Symbol as she dodged away from a Frost Knight Phantom and swapped the Active Ring for the Swift Ring before pressing the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left hand across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] The swift magic circle appeared above her and then fell down through her. [DASH AWAY!] She pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Before scanning the Swift Ring. [SWIFT! C RANK SPELL!] She held out the palm of her right glove and fired a beam of yellow energy that slammed into the chest of the Frost Knight Phantom making it stagger backwards with sparks coming from its body. Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned the Swift Ring across it. [SWIFT! S RANK SPELL!] She held out her right palm as a huge amount of yellow mana was pulled from the air. [THE BEST!] Then she let it go. “Swift Beam!” a giant beam of yellow mana was fired from her palm. It roared forwards and slammed into the Frost Knight, making sparks explode from its body as it stumbled back in pain.

Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned them both across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared before passing through her. She held out her right glove and the Sniper Shooter appeared in front of it before Symbol grasped it. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove. [SNIPER MAGIC PLEASE!] She took aim with the Sniper Shooter and fired a powerful energy bolt that spiralled through the air and tore into the Frost Knight Phantom from the sheer force that was behind it making sparks explode from its body.

Symbol quickly noticed that while the Frost Knight Phantom was sparking, it still was not dead. “The finale!” she shouted as she pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [WING SNIPER MAGIC!] Blue mana was pulled from the air, into the Sniper Shooter as it charged. [THE BEST!] Symbol pulled the trigger. “Sniper Beam!” a large beam of energy was fired. It roared through the air and impacted the Frost Knight Phantom which was sent flying as it’s barrier tried to stop the powerful attack. But the protection was quickly overpowered and shattered into pieces. The Frost Knight Phantom was engulfed by the beam and roared in pain as sparks came from its body. Micro explosions went off around it before the Frost Knight Phantom itself exploded.

Symbol was then forced to fly into the air as a Ravager Phantom Burst from the ground and made to fillet her with its chainsaw. Symbol landed back on the ground and she pressed the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! B RANK SPELL!] Symbol’s boots were both covered in yellow mana as she dashed forwards at speeds that blurred her body. She kicked the Ravager Phantom in the face and then uppercutted it into the air, before jumping after it and kicked it back down to the ground. Symbol shot down towards it only for the Ravager Phantom to unleash a burst of flame that knocked her away. “ARGH!” shouted Symbol in pain as her body sparked and yellow lightning crackled across it painfully. She climbed back to her boots as she shook it off and moved to re-engage the Ravager Phantom in combat.

[NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante took revenge on the Ravager Phantom that had nearly skewered him. “Drive!” he slashed his sword once, sending out a wave of red and blue energy that slammed into the Ravager Phantom and made sparks explode across its body. Red and blue lightning crackled across it, paralyzing the Phantom.

Dante then punched the Nephilim Ring into the back of the Rebellion Sword’s handle. [FIVE!] The mouth snapped open to reveal five red and blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] As Dante dashed forwards he pressed down on the Rebellion Sword’s trigger. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Red and blue energy surged around the tip of the Rebellion Sword. “Stinger!” roared Dante as he pulled the weapon back and stabbed it into the Ravager Phantom. A beam of red and blue energy tore out of its back as sparks came from the impact point, it was as if the Phantom was bleeding before it fell over backwards and was consumed by an explosion.

Dante jumped back as five Lesser Blade Phantom’s burst from the ground and moved to attack him. He punched the Nephilim Ring into the back of the Rebellion Sword’s hilt. [SIX!] Dante sprinted forwards as the Rebellion Sword’s mouth opened to reveal six red and blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] He then placed the Rebellion Sword back on his back plate has he punched the Nephilim Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Red and blue energy collected around his right boot. “Trillion Kicks!” He booted one of the Lesser Blade Phantom’s in the face five times, kicked another in the chest ten times, drop kicked a third four times, kicked a fourth in the knee five times and then roundhouse kicked a four in the face twenty times before ending with five flying kicks to the final Lesser Blade Phantom. He landed back on the ground and stamped down making all five of the Lesser Blade Phantoms get consumed by an explosion.

Dante then saw another Frost Knight Phantom burst out of the ground. It slammed its sword into the ground and a line of ice zoomed along it straight for Dante. Who dodged out of the way. “Here we go again!” he swapped the Nephilim Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] [OPEN!] [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Transforming Dante into the Angel Style as he removed Osiris from his back and turned the handle. [HOOK MODE!] Osiris transformed into the Angel Lift as Dante hooked it onto the Frost Knight Phantom and pulled himself towards it. Halfway there he turned the handle again. [SCYTHE MODE!] The Angel Lift turned back into Osiris and Dante road the momentum as he punched the Angel Ring into the back of Osiris’ blade. [SIX!] Which then opened to reveal six light blue circles. [ANGEL SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante punched the Angel Ring into his Driver’s left slot again. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante was covered in light blue wind as he thrust his right boot out and slammed it into the Frost Knight Phantom, sending it skidding backwards with sparks coming from its body.

Before the Frost Knight Phantom had any chance to recover, Dante punched the Angel Ring into his Driver’s left slot. “There’s no way I’m going through this shit again!” he growled even as his Driver announced. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante’s boots glowed light blue. “Angel Boost!” He jumped over the Frost Knight Phantom with light blue wind trailing behind him before kicking it in the back. It flew forwards with light blue lightning crackling along its body. Sparks exploded from it as micro explosions went off around it and then the Frost Knight Phantom itself was consumed by a large explosion.

Dante’s visors blinked for several seconds as the processed what had just happened. “I honestly didn’t expect that to work,” he stated in confusion after several seconds of blinking. “Weak point on the back, got to remember that,” he muttered to himself.

Meanwhile Symbol had been fighting the Ravager Phantom. “Swift Style isn't much good against that thing, one more burst of flame and I’ll turn back to human. Let's five Burst Style a try,” decided Symbol. She swapped the Swift Ring for the Burst Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Burst Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] The burst magic circle appeared behind her and moved through Symbol. [CAST THE SPELL!] Transforming her into the Burst Style. She pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Scanned the Burst Ring. [BURST! C RANK SPELL!] Symbol held up her right glove as it glowed purple. Four balls of fire appeared in the air around her. “GO!” ordered Symbol. The fireballs shot forwards towards the Ravager Phantom. Only for it to block them with its shield, but the force was enough to send it skidding backwards.

Symbol quickly pressed the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned the Burst Ring across it. [BURST! S RANK SPELL!] She held up her right hand as the glow around it grew more powerful. [THE BEST!] Flames ignited around her before condensing into nine balls of blazing hot flames. “Fire Swarm!” ordered Symbol as the orbs raced forwards. The Ravager Phantom was able to cut through two of them with its chainsaw, causing them to disperse. But doing that left it open to be slammed into by the rest the fireballs that detonated in a massive explosion.

“That should have ended it,” murmured Symbol. Only to be shocked when the Ravager Phantom came rocketing out of the flames with little to no damage. “WHAT THE?!” she cried out in pain as the chainsaw slammed into her chest plate and sent her flying backwards. “How did it-?!” then it hit her. “It sets itself on fire! Of course flames won’t hurt it!” she smacked her helmet. “Idiot!”

[MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DUST MIRROR PLEASE!] The dust and mirror magic circles appeared behind her and moved through Symbol, transforming her into the Burst Dust Mirror Style. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Ravager Phantom burst into flames and roared forwards as Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [MIRROR MAGIC PLEASE!] A mirror appeared in front of Symbol and a second Ravager Phantom ran out of it and towards the real Ravager Phantom. The two impacted and the copy quickly overpowered the original, cutting sparks from it with its chainsaw.

Symbol saw a micro explosion go off around the Ravager Phantom and knew it was her opening to finish this. She pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove over it. [DUST MIRROR MAGIC!] A silver glow started to cover her left glove. [THE BEST!] Symbol held up her left glove as the mirror appeared again. “Mirror Reflection!” shouted Symbol. Out of the mirror came a copy of the Ravager Phantom that was glowing with silver magic. It charged into the Ravager Phantom, moving so fast it was nothing but a streak before impacting the original and causing it to explode violently.

“Glad that’s over,” muttered Symbol when she saw that the Ravager Phantom had been destroyed. Then her visors went wide as she looked around for several seconds then looked up. “That didn’t count? Right?” she questioned.

“Who are you talking to?” asked a confused Dante.

“The universe,” replied Symbol as she walked past him.

Suddenly the ground gave way under their boots!

“WOAH!” they both shouted as they landed in what looked like a church.

“We’re about to fight the closet thing you can get to demons in a church,” mused Symbol.

“That’s irony for you,” chuckled Dante.

Out of the church wall came another Phantom. This one was twice their heights, made of armour with four spikes coming out of its head, it was fate and had large fists. This is the Tyrant Phantom.

“Who invited you Fatass?!” shouted Dante.

With a roar it set it’s fist on fire and charged at them!

“I don’t like where this is going,” muttered Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned the rings on her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [MIRROR MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol held up her left glove as a mirror appeared in front of the Tyrant Phantom and its own reflection charged out. Only for the Phantom to smash through the reflection with ease.

Symbol’s visors went wide as the Tyrant Phantom swung its fist and hit her, sending the Kamen Rider flying with sparks coming from her body as she impacted the ground painfully and skidded until she reached the back of the church.

“SUNSET!” shouted Dante. “Your gonna pay for that!” he snarled at the Tyrant Phantom as he swapped the Angel Ring for the Demon Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] [OPEN!] [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] He pulled Arbiter off his back and slammed the Demon Ring into the back of it’s blade. [ONE!] Which opened to reveal a single red circle. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung Arbiter down as red energy gathered around it’s blade. As Dante completed his swing the energy was fired off in the form of a spinning energy axe blade that spun towards the Tyrant only for it to deflect it and continue the charge towards Dante.

Swearing under his breath Dante held down the trigger of the Arbiter Axe. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante spun the Arbiter Axe for several seconds before slashing down. A much bigger axe of energy was fired from the weapon. It spun through the air for the Tyrant Phantom. But said Phantom set its arms on fire and smashed them together with the construct in the middle, making it shatter like glass.

“What the-?!” shouted Dante in complete bafflement as the Tyrant Phantom closed the distance and punched him. “ARGH!” Dante went flying back, but he was in a stronger form than Symbol so he took less damage and was able to recover in the air. “Die!” he pulled out Ebony and Ivory before punching the Demon Ring into the back of their hammers. [EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE!] Black energy gathered around Ebony while White energy covered Ivory. “Ricoshot!” shouted Dante as he fired a pair of bullets that spiralled around each other, creating a drill effect which smashed into the Tyrant Phantom and made sparks come from its body before it threw its arms to the side, shattering the bullets as well as the drill effect.

“Just what is this thing made of?!” shouted Dante as he punched the Demon Ring into the back of the Arbiter Axe’s blade. [FIVE!] Which opened to reveal five red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante jumped into the air as red energy gathered around the axe’s blade, he pressed down on the Arbiter Axe’s trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung the Arbiter Axe down and was covered in red energy that made him look like a meteor. The Tyrant Phantom set both of it’s fist on fire and punched upwards with one of them. The two of them clashed, red energy and fire was thrown around until both attacks ended. Only for the Tyrant Phantom to swat Dante out of the air with it’s other fist.

“DANTE!” shouted Symbol as she recovered. She changed the Burst Ring for the Active Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Active Ring over the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove to the side and the active magic circle passed through her. [LET’S GO!] Transforming her into the Active Style. She pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Symbol scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE! C RANK SPELL!] Her right glove was covered in red mana and red lightning as she pressed the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned the Active Ring across it. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL!] The lightning and mana formed into an orb in right palm. [THE BEST!] Symbol ran forwards just as the Tyrant Phantom was about to body slam Dante. “Active Strike!” she bellow as she slammed the orb into it, sending the Phantom flying as the attack detonated.

“You ok?” Symbol asked her brother.

“Been better!” replied Dante as he got back up.

Symbol added the Boost and Defend Rings to her right glove before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned the rings. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared to her right and moved through her. Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Before scanning the Defend Ring. [DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] A thin layer of grey mana covered the Defend Shield as Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND MAGIC!] The Defend Shield pulsed. [THE BEST!] Then the thin layer transformed into a thick wall of grey mana between them and the Tyrant Phantom which pounded against it but could not get through!

“Nice one!” cheered Dante.

“Now attack it while I‘ve got it held still!” ordered Symbol.

“On it!” replied Dante as he punched the Demon Ring into the back of the Arbiter Axe’s blade. [ONE!] Which opened to reveal a single red circle. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante spun the Arbiter Axe as he held down the trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Red energy started to gather around the axe’s blade as Dante spun it in a circle, forming a spinning mana construct of an axe blade before he punched the Demon Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Red mana covered Dante’s right boot as he spun around the kicked the construct. “Mega Flush!” shouted Dante as the mana around his boot was transformed into the construct making it rage with power as it shot forwards. It passed through the shield with ease as it slammed into the Tyrant Phantom, driving it back into a wall with sparks being ground out of it.

For a second Dante thought that was the end of it before his visors went wide. “No fucking way!” the Tyrant Phantom had grabbed the attack and charged it with its own flames before throwing back at Dante and Symbol. It smashed through the barrier as if it was glass and then slammed into Symbol, sending her flying backwards with sparks exploding from her armour!

“SUNSET! NO!” shouted Dante as his sister was badly hurt. He turned to the Tyrant Phantom in rage. “Bastard hijacked my attack! DIE!” he punched the Demon Ring into the back of the Arbiter Axe’s blade. [FOUR!] Which then opened to reveal four red circles. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Dante charged as he pressed down on the Arbiter Axe’s trigger. [DEMON AXE STRIKE!] Red energy ran up and down the axe as Dante ducked under a swing from the Tyrant Phantom and slammed it into the back of the Phantom. The axe unleashed nine pulses of red energy that made the Phantom roar in pain.

Dante blinked. “Huh, SUNSET! It’s weak point is on its back!” he shouted. “ARGH!”

Dante forgot one of the most important rules of life or death combat.

Never take your eyes off your opponent.

The Tyrant Phantom spun around and back handed him to send the Kamen Rider Flying.

“DANTE!” shouted Symbol. [GIGA PLEASE!] All of a sudden the giga magic circle appeared below her and moved up through Symbol. [BREAK THROUGH!] Transforming her into the Giga Style. “Your a bit late!” she shouted as the two new rings appeared on her right index and ring fingers in flashes of light.

The ring on her index finger was green with a red gem that had a crimson fist engraved into the centre of it. The second ring was green with a purple gem that had a silver drill etched into it. These are the Punch and Drill Rings.

Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then scanned the two new rings over the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH DRILL PLEASE!] Two new magic circles appeared under her boots. The first was a red fist, inside a red square, inside a red eight-pointed star, inside another square that was silver, had two layers and bright red runic text between the layers. The second magic circle was a purple drill logo, inside a silver square, inside a purple eight-pointed triangle inside a second square that was coloured purple, had two layers and between the two layers was silver runic text. They both rose up through Symbol, transforming her into the new Giga Substyle.

Her right shoulder guard turned into a burnt red square with silver outlines, the upper right line extended outwards. Her left shoulder guard turned into a silver orb with purple outlines and a purple square painted onto the outside of it that had a silver drill coming out of it. Both of her forearm guard had turned burnt red and wrapped around her forearms while her wristlets had turned into solid silver bracers. Her upper arms now had burned red armour wrapped around them. The bronze square in the centre of her chest plate turned into a bright red fist logo and a silver drill logo with purple outlines. Silver armour covered the back of her gloves with silver drills coming out of each knuckle, these are the Punch Driller. Symbol was now in her Giga Punch Drill Style. She could feel the power of this form racing through her.

She knew it could piece the Tyrant Phantom’s thick hide.

Symbol ran forwards as she pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH MAGIC PLEASE!] Flames covered her right glove. She pulled back her fist, as did the Tyrant Phantom. The two fists made contact with each other and formed a shockwave, but Symbol quickly overpowered the Tyrant Phantom. Sparks exploded from its fist as it was sent flying backwards and slammed into a wall.

Symbol turned to Dante who was getting back up. “Are you ok?!” she demanded of him.

“I’m fine,” snapped out Dante as he tried to get up, but failed as that hit had done a lot of damage.

“Leave the rest of this to me!” ordered Symbol as she ran at the Tyrant Phantom, pressing the right Shift Lever down twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] The drills on her right knuckles gave a whine as they started spinning before that whine turned into a roar as they picked up speed. Symbol pulled back her fist and punched the Tyrant Phantom in the gut. Sparks flew from it as it gave a roar of pain and slammed its fists down on Symbol. Only to roar once more as she blocked with her drills, making the Phantom recoiled in agony from the pain in its hands.

Symbol quickly pressed the right Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove. [PUNCH DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] The drills on her knuckles were covered in red and purple flames as she pulled them back and punched the Tyrant Phantom in the face, sending it flying backwards with sparks coming from its mangled head.

Yet it still wasn’t dead!

“Tough, ain’t ya!” muttered Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever four times. “But you won’t survive this!” shouted Symbol. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] The Wizard Driver’s Hand Author reset. [VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [PUNCH DRILL MAGIC!] Red fire and purple mana built up around her gloves. [THE BEST!] The fire and mana formed into a giant drill around each of her gloves before Symbol slammed them together. The two energies broke down and merged transforming into a single giant drill. “Merged Giga Drill Breaker!” shouted Symbol as she ran forwards and slammed the giant drill through the Tyrant Phantom’s chest. Sparks flew and micro explosions went off around the Tyrant Phantom before the monster went up in a giant explosion which destroy it and sent Symbol skidding backwards. She was forced to ram the Punch Drillers into the ground to stop herself.

“That was the finale!” shouted Symbol as she looked around for a few seconds. When no more Phantom’s appeared she knew that the fight was over.

At that moment Kate appeared. “Dante! Sunset! I don’t know what’s going on in there, but it’s chaos out here. But I found the Rift!”

“Where?” asked Dante.

“Kate pointed to a high window. “Up there! I’ve marked it” she shouted.

“How did you even get up there?!” demanded Symbol as they ran past Kate.

“Dante! Sunset! Run!” screamed Kate as the floor started breaking apart.

“WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE’RE DOING?!” they both shouted at her.

Symbol switched the Giga Ring for the Active Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned the Active Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] The active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her. [LET’S GO!] Transforming Symbol into the Active Style as she pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared before moving through her.

Dante swapped the Demon Ring for the Angel Ring and punched it into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] [OPEN!] [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Transforming him into the Angel Style as he reached and turned the handle of Osiris. [HOOK MODE!] Transforming it into the Angel Lift. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante repaid Symbol for beating the Tyrant Phantom as he kicked the air behind him, grabbing her around the waist they jumped to several fragments of the floor as the Slip Dimension kept making the church get longer.

But it was unable to stop them from reaching the window.

Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] She jumped off the air with Dante, pulling them both into the rift and back into the real world.

Real World

The two of them appeared back in the real world and transformed back into their human forms.

“It just seemed to drag on forever,” shrugged Dante as they walked past Kate.

Kate winced and followed them as the top half of the church’s spire broke off and fell to the ground.