• Published 3rd Mar 2019
  • 577 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset's Journey - Alphajeager1



Sunset appears on another earth with no memory and the power of a Kamen Rider

  • ...
8
 4
 577

S1E12 The Order

Dante and Sunset ran across the rooftops towards The Order’s HQ. Dante had fought SWAT several times in his life and had won on a number of occasions when he had lost it had been a narrow victory for the SWAT soldiers.

This was before he found out about his powers as a Kamen Rider. Now that his sister was fighting alongside him, the SWAT had no chance. They would not harm their friends or Brother.

The two of them landed on a roof opposite The Order’s HQ and saw that the road had been blocked at each end by police cars they also saw that a pair of SWAT vans had just arrived, skidding to a halt with the SWAT officers getting out.

“They're not in yet, we’ve got to get to them first!” shouted Dante.

“You do at least,” pointed out Sunset.

Dante turned to her. “Huh?!” he demanded.

“Your reputation is too well know. The second you make a move on the SWAT teams, every SWAT officer in the country will be here. Me? The humans see me as a little girl, I can do a lot more damage to the SWAT while you get the members of The Order out of there,” she explained.

Dante looked at his sister in concern. “You're sure you're going to be fine?” he asked her.

Sunset gave Dante a dry look. “Dante, I just fought a giant head and a Phantom hag, both of which were the size of a small building! Granted, you were fighting alongside me, but I’m fighting humans this time! I’ll be fine!”

Dante relented. “If you're sure.”

“I am,” replied Sunset.

Dante looked around and saw an alleyway that he could slip down. He held his Driver On Ring over his belt buckle. [DRIVER ON!] “Hang on guys, we’re coming!” with that, he leapt from the rooftop as he punched the Nephilim Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist forwards, making his Driver’s gate open. [OPEN!] The nephilim magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and he fell forwards through it. [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] Dante emerged as Kamen Rider Dante in the Nephilim Style.

All of a sudden, the place started to shift, transforming into the Slip Dimension as the buildings moved much closer together. The sky turned red and cars transformed into a wall blocking any way in or out.

“Great,” muttered Sunset as she had been dragged in as well. She held her own Driver On Ring over her belt’s buckle. [DRIVER ON!] A magic circle appeared in front of her belt buckle and made it start to grow out into the Wizard Driver. [PLEASE!] The Driver finished forming as Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever, making the Hand Author flip to the left. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned the Active Ring across it. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Then Sunset held her left glove out to the side, making the active magic circle appear and move through her. [LET’S GO!] She emerged as Kamen Rider Symbol Active Style and jumped down to meet her brother on the street.

At the second she landed, several Blade Phantoms pulled themselves from the ground. She was about to engage them when Dante stopped her.

“I want to try out this new ring,” he explained as he slid one of the two Rings that the Angel Ring had transformed into onto his left middle finger. It was wind blue with a sky blue gem in the centre that was shaped like a three-pointed star.

“Ok, sure,” replied Symbol as she stepped back to give her brother some room.

“Thanks,” Dante punched the new Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards making his Driver’s door, close and then open. [OPEN!] The new magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver. It was identical to the osiris magic circle only Osiris’ image was replaced with a three-pointed shuriken outline. [A-Q-U-I-L-A!] The magic circle moved back through Dante and transformed him into the Aquila Style.

Dante’s helmet was coloured dark blue with a pair of light blue circle shape visors for eyes and a wind blue mouth guard. His bodysuit was now coloured bright blue with wind blue gloves and boots. Dante’s chestplate was dark blue with light blue wind swirls painted onto the left side while his right shoulder pauldron was coloured wind blue and in the shape of a three-pointed shuriken. Dante’s forearms, shins and knees were in the shape of armour that was coloured wind blue. Finally, in his gloves he held a pair of three pointed throwing stars.

This is Kamen Rider Dante Aquila Style and the weapons are the Aquila Stars.

Dante saw three Blade Phantoms running towards him and pressed the Aquila Ring into a slot in the centre of the Aquila Stars. [ONE!] A dark blue dice appeared above the Aquila Stars and spun until it stopped on a wind blue one. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled the Aquila Stars back and swung them around cutting all three of the Blade Phantoms in halve and making the halves explode.

Dante looked down at the Aquila Stars in shock. “Woah! These things are much stronger than the Osiris Scythe!” he gasped in awe. “Let’s give this a shot!” he punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot again. [TWO!] The dice appeared once more and spun before stopping on a two. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante threw the Aquila Stars forwards and they flashed before cloning themselves from two to six. Two of the stars wrapped around a Blade Phantom and spun around it, circling the Phantom. Suddenly, they moved back towards Dante, with all three pairs pulling a Blade Phantom with them. Once they were in arms reach, the Aquila Stars vanished with the original two appearing, held in Dante’s gloves.

Dante quickly punched the Aquila Ring into the slot in the centre of the Aquila Stars again. [ONE!] The holographic dice appeared and lost a dot. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante swung out with the Aquila Stars, cutting all three of the Blade Phantoms in half, making all of them explode.

Suddenly, Dante was forced to duck to the side as another Blade Phantom appeared behind him and swung. Dante rolled along the ground as he punched the Aquila Ring into the slot of the Aquila Stars. [THREE!] This time the holographic dice displayed a number three. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante spun around as he threw the Aquila Stars. They circle around him before cloning into six more stars making six circles of Aquila Stars around Dante, cutting the Blade Phantom into pieces that exploded shortly after.

Dante saw another Blade Phantom running at him and decided to attack it first. He punched the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars. [FIVE!] The dice appeared and spun several times before stopping on a five. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante was covered in the light blue wind as he charged forwards and shoulder tackled the Blade Phantom. Sparks came from its body as it was cut into by the wind until it exploded.

Then Dante saw four Blade Phantoms running at him. “Let’s give this move a shot!” shouted Dante as he slammed the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars. [FOUR!] The dice warped in and spun until it stopped on a four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled back his arms and threw the Aquila Stars. The single pair transformed into four pairs that wrapped around the Blade Phantoms, cutting into them as they circled them until the Phantoms were sawed in half and exploded.

Suddenly, Dante saw that he had been surrounded by five Blade Phantoms. “Big Slick won’t work, so in that case!” Dante pressed the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars. [SIX!] The dice appeared and spun until it stopped on a six. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] The light blue wind was pulled in from all around Dante as he started to spin, quickly picking up speed until he transformed into a tornado. All of the Blade Phantoms had just leapt at him and were unable to pull back as they were shredded to pieces to by the Aquila Stars and the sharp, cutting wind.

“Ok, let's finish the rest with finishing moves!” muttered Dante as he pressed the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot once more. [ONE!] The dice appeared and stopped on a one. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Light blue wind was pulled into his legs as he leapt at another Blade Phantom. “Killer!” shouted Dante as his legs were covered in the light blue wind. He scissor kicked the Blade Phantom, trapping it between his legs. Sparks and micro explosions came from its body as it was damaged by both the pressure and the light blue wind. Then Dante hurled the Phantom into the air where it exploded.

Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars. [TWO!] The dice added a single dot. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante threw the Aquila Stars forwards, making them circle around a Blade Phantom and pull it back towards him as Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante covered his right boot in the light blue wind before kicking the Blade Phantom in the chest, making cracks spread through it before it exploded.

“Let’s give this one a go!” Dante pressed the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars once more. [THREE!] The dice added another number. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Then Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot again. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante threw the Aquila Stars and they circle around him while being covered in the light blue wind. “Big Slick!” this created a pair of light blue tornados and circled Dante and carved several Blade Phantoms into dust.

Dante punched the Angel Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars again. [FOUR!] The dice appeared and spun before stopping on a four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled the Aquila Stars back and threw them forwards. They cloned themselves so that there was now six stars instead of two and circled three Blade Phantoms, trapping them in place. Then Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [KICK STRIKE GO!] He crouched as the light blue wind was pulled into his right boot before he jumped into the air. “Round Trip!” shouted Dante as he came shooting down and kicked one of the three Phantoms which had been pulled into his flight path by the Aquila Stars, causing it to explode. He backflipped off the Blade Phantom and went shooting down towards the second Phantom, kicking that one and making it blow up before doing the same to the last Blade Phantom.

Dante landed back on the ground and backflipped away from the Blade Phantoms that had surrounded him. “If the normal move could make a tornado, then what will the finishing move do?!” questioned Dante as he pressed the Aquila Ring into the slot in the Aquila Stars again. [SIX!] The dice gained another two dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the left slot on his Driver. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Dante then started spinning around, creating a tornado of light blue wind that pulled the ten Blade Phantoms into the air with sparks coming from them. “Tornado!” until each of them exploded.

“That was cool!” shouted Dante as he came down from the air, which he had been thrown into by the tornado. He saw one last Blade Phantom down on the ground. “Time to end this!” he punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [KICK STRIKE GO!] His boot was covered in light blue wind as he went shooting down and slammed it into the Phantom making it explode.

While Dante had been fighting a lot of lesser Phantoms. Symbol had been fighting a new Phantom. It was humanoid, twice hear height, had buzz saws for hands and its head was in a glowing orb in its stomach. This is the Butcher Phantom and it had sawed its way through the barrier making Symbol sweatdrop.

“That was straight out of a horror movie,” she muttered.

She switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] The swift magic circle appeared over her helmet and fell through her. [DASH AWAY!] This transformed Symbol into the Swift Style. She ran towards the Butcher Phantom as she pressed the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Symbol scanned her left glove again. [SWIFT! B RANK SPELL!] Her visors flashed as she was covered in yellow magical energy, she ran across a wall as she Phantom swung at her before landing in the empty lot as the spell wore off.

“Time to try out the new form,” shouted Symbol as she added her two new rings to her right index and ring fingers. The ring on her index finger was coloured yellow with a purple inverted triangle in the centre of it that had a brown turbine etched into the centre of it. The other ring was yellow with a purple inverted triangle gem that had a trio of red arrows in the centre of it. These are the Turbo and Zoomer Rings.

Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever making the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author flip to the right. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO ZOOMER PLEASE!] Symbol threw her right glove in the air and two new magic circles unfolded. The first was a brown turbine logo inside a brown inverted triangle, inside a brown eight-pointed star, inside a brown inverted triangle that had two layers and brown runic text between the two layers. The second magic circle was three red arrows, within a red inverted triangle, within a red eight-pointed star, within a red inverted triangle that had two layers and red runic text between the two layers. These are the turbo and zoomer magic circles.

The two magic circles fell through Symbol, transforming her into the new Swift Substyle. The bronze inverted triangle in the centre of her chestplate transformed into a pair of logos, the first of which was a brown turbine while the other was three red arrows. Symbol’s shoulder pauldrons turned brown with dark brown outlines and in front of them was a silver blade with red outlines. Her forearm armour turned brown with dark brown outlines and on the back of them was a pair of silver cylinders with a brown spike coming from the middle of them. Her grieves turned bright red with silver outlines as did her knee armour only it shifted into a pair of U. Her boots turned bright red with a pair of silver spikes coming from her heels.

This is Kamen Rider Symbol Swift Turbo Zoomer Style.

The Butcher Phantom gave a loud roar as it ran at Symbol, slashing at her with its buzzsaws. Symbol reacted by pressing the right Shift lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then scanning her right glove. [ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] Her body was covered in red mana as she dodged to the side and kicked the Phantom in the chest. There was a shattering glass sound as it stumbled back with sparks coming from the orb in its gut from the damage.

The Butcher Phantom gave a roar of outrage it swing at Symbol once more. She dodged the first swing while hitting the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then Symbol jumped over the second swing as she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO MAGIC PLEASE!] The turbines on both of her arms started to spin as Symbol pulled her left fist back and punched the Butcher Phantom in the gut orb once more making more sparks fly from it as the Butcher Phantom staggered back in pain from the blow.

Symbol landed back on the ground and dashed towards the Butcher Phantom with the turbines charging for another attack. Suddenly, the Butcher Phantom cross both of its arms and threw them outwards, firing several buzzsaws constructs. “WOAH!” shouted Symbol as she threw herself into a spin that carried her over the constructs. Sparks flew from her back plate as one of the buzzsaws clipped it.

“Argh!” shouted Symbol as she managed to land back on the ground and ran at the Butcher Phantom while hitting the right Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Phantom crossed its arms again just as Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] The whole world slowed down for her as her Zoomer Grieves glowed with red magic. The Butcher Phantom fired its buzzsaw constructs again, but Symbol was able to dodge around them with ease and punched the Phantom in the chest, sending it flying backwards this time from the speed and force behind the punch.

The Butcher Phantom flew back and landed on the ground with sparks coming from its body as Symbol took her opening by slamming her glove down on the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned the Swift Ring. [SWIFT! C RANK SPELL!] Yellow magical energy covered her left arm as she swept it to the side, forming five orbs of yellow magical energy. They shot at the Butcher Phantom and exploded violently, making sparks explode from its body as well as micro explosions.

Suddenly, the Butcher Phantom glowed with red fiery magical energy as it zoomed forwards. “What the-?” shouted Symbol before she was cut off as the Butcher Phantom rammed its saws into her chest plate, making sparks explode from it as Symbol was sent flying backwards. “ARGH!” she slammed into a wall and slid down it. Painting for breath Symbol threw herself to the side and avoided another saw as the Butcher Phantom brought it down where she just was. “That was close!” gasped Symbol as she jumped back and pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol hit the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Then slide under another swing as she scanned her right glove again. [TURBO ZOOMER MAGIC! THE BEST!] The Turbine Gauntlets started to spin as the turbines extended outwards and forwards slightly. “Turbo Boost!” shouted Symbol as she pulled her right fist back and slammed it into the Phantom’s gut, with the sound of shattering glass the Butcher Phantom was sent flying backwards.

“Man! This thing is tough!” shouted Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever twice more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol was covered in red magical energy, as was the Butcher Phantom. The two of them charged at each other with Symbol twisting to the side, avoiding a buzz saw and then slashing the Butcher Phantom with the Swift Dagger. She backed off to avoid another buzz saw before kicking the Phantom in the face, stunning it for a second.

That was all the time she needed to press the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol had to jump and dodge to the side, avoiding several buzzsaw constructs as she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO ZOOMER MAGIC! THE BEST!] Red mana covered her left boot. “Zoomer Kick!” shouted Symbol as she buried her right boot in the Butcher Phantom’s face, sending it flying back.

The Butcher Phantom used the distance to cross its arms and fire five buzzsaw constructs at Symbol. She hit the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then scanned her left glove again. [SWIFT! C RANK SPELL!] She swiped her left arm to the side and five orbs of yellow magical energy appeared before shooting forwards blocking the buzzsaws. They held for several seconds before the buzzsaws ignited on fire and cut through the orbs, continuing on their course towards Symbol!

“Let’s give this a go!” shouted Symbol as she struck the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she swiped her left glove. [SWIFT! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol swung her left arm to the side and five more orbs of yellow magical energy appeared. “Swift Star!” shouted Symbol as the orbs transformed into beams that cut through the buzzsaws, making them explode. But they had been close enough that sparks came from Symbol’s armour thanks to the explosions.

The two of them glared at each other. ‘Time to end this!’ both of them thought as Symbol slammed her glove down on the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove. [SWIFT! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Yellow magical energy surged around her as Symbol shot forwards and leapt into a flying kick. “Swift Kick!” the Butcher Phantom swung at her but it missed judged her speed as Symbol slammed her boot into its gut, sending it flying back before it exploded from the amount of damage it had taken.

Suddenly, black rock barriers appeared and parts of scaffolding broke away as a hole opened in one of the upper floors. “Damn it!” snarled out Dante as he understood what was happening. “Their breaking in from the Slip Dimension too!”

“How do we get in now?” asked Symbol.

“This way!” shouted Dante as he pressed a button on the Aquila Stars. [HOOK MODE!] They transformed into the Angel Lift and he used it to get onto a piece of scaffolding. Before jumping to another piece and then hooking onto the third piece of scaffolding that was level with the hole, only for blue vines to block it! “They're too far for Osiris, so Aquila will have to do!” Dante turned the Angel Lift’s handle. [SHURIKEN MODE!] It broke apart and reformed into the Aquila Stars as Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the slot on them. [FOUR!] The dice appeared above the Aquila Stars and spun before stopping on a four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled the Aquila Stars back and threw them forwards, making them cut through the vines.

The Aquila Stars reformed in his gloves as Dante pressed the button on them. [HOOK MODE!] The Aquila Stars combined into the Angel Lift and Dante used it took hook onto the top of the hole and pull himself into it. “Where are you guys?” muttered Dante.

“Their probably downstairs,” replied Symbol as she changed the Swift Ring for the Giga Ring and hit the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned the Giga Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove down to the ground and the giga magic circle appeared. [BREAK THROUGH!] It rose up through her, transforming Symbol into the Giga Style as she pressed the left Shift Lever again. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Symbol scanned the Giga Ring for a second time. [GIGA C RANK SPELL!] A thin layer of green magic glowed around her right glove as she hit the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned the Giga Ring for the third time. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The glowing layer blazed with green magic energy as Symbol brought back her right fist. “Giga Smash!” she shouted as she slammed her fist into a black metal wall and caused it to break into pieces.

“Now where do we go?!” shouted Dante as they had run into a room with no exits or black metal walls to break. “Did we take a wrong turn?!” he demanded.

For a second Symbol agreed, before looking down and saw that the floor was made of black metal. She drew the Giga Axe and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then Symbol scanned the Giga Ring across it. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Making green magic energy blaze around the blade of the Giga Axe like a fire.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” demanded Dante.

“This! Giga Impact!” shouted Symbol as she slammed the Giga Axe down on the floor and made it shatter, dropping them into the room below.

“A little bit of warning would have been nice!” shouted Dante as he turned the Angel Lift’s handle. [SHURIKEN MODE!] It transformed back into the Aquila Stars and Dante punched the Aquila Ring into their slot. [FOUR!] The dice appeared and spun before stopping on a four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pressed down on the Aquila Star’s trigger. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] The light blue wind wrapped around the Aquila Stars. “Round Trip!” Dante hurled them forwards and they cut through the vines which were blocking a door like a hot knife through butter.

The two of them ran through the door and dropped down through a hole in the floor. They found the door was sealed by another black metal wall.

“Leave it to me!” shouted Symbol as she hit the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring. [GIGA C RANK SPELL!] Her right glove started to glow with green magical energy as Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned the Giga Ring again. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Green magical energy blazed around her right glove as Symbol clenched it into a fist and drove it forwards. “Giga Fist!” it impacted the black metal wall and shattered the wall with ease.

In the real world, a member of The Order got off the ground and started to run for his life from a member of SWAT.

“Hey! Can you hear-!” began Dante.

“Don’t shoot!” cried The Order member. Right before he was killed by the SWAT Trooper.

“NO!” shouted Symbol.

“Damn!” growled Dante. “Kate!” he yelled, hoping that she could hear him. “Where are you?”

“Vergil!” shouted Symbol.

They arrived on another black metal floor. Symbol pulled on the Giga Axe’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then Symbol scanned the Giga Ring across the Giga Axe’s Hand Author. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Green magical energy gathered around it. “Giga Impact!” Symbol brought the Giga Axe down and smashed the floor to pieces.

“We’re getting deeper and deeper,” commented Dante as they arrived at another black metal wall.

“Tell me about it,” muttered Symbol as she pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA C RANK SPELL!] Green magic glowed around her left glove as Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she swiped the Giga Ring. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The green magic surged as Symbol brought back her left fist. “Giga Fist!” it impacted the wall and shattered it into millions of fragments.

They ran through the hole and found themselves in a large storage area. On the far side was a Butcher Phantom trying to saw through the wall. But there were several circles of mystic design made of graffiti and pure energy that was blocking the Phantom from cutting into the wall.

“The graffiti, it’s keeping them out,” realised Dante.

“Nice work you two,” whispered Symbol.

“It won’t hold forever,” pointed out Dante.

“Then let’s get down there!” ordered Symbol as she jumped down.

“Over here saw boy!” shouted Dante.

The Butcher Phantom turned to them as several Blade Phantoms burst from the ground.

“This time, you take the giant,” ordered Symbol.

“Ok!” replied Dante.

Symbol switched the Giga Ring for the Active Ring and hit the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned the Active Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Then held her left glove out to the side, making the active magic circle appear and move through her. [LET’S GO!] Symbol was transformed into the Active Style and pressed the left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She scanned the Active Ring again. [ACTIVE! A RANK SPELL!] Red lightning covered Symbol’s body and was fired forwards in a giant beam that impacted the four Blade Phantom, crackling over their bodies painfully and stunning them.

Symbol hit the lever Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] As the Blade Phantoms started to recover she scanned the Active Ring again. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol covered her body in lightning before focusing it on her right boot. “Lightning Strike!” shouted Symbol as she jumped into the air, flipped and came shooting down with her lightning covered boot extended forwards. It impacted the Phantoms and caused them to explode.

All of a sudden, Symbol was forced to jump to the side as a Rage Phantom came spiralling past her. “I was wondering when one of you was going to show up!” Symbol added the Boost and Defend Rings to her right glove and hit the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove and held it out to the side. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared to her right and moved through her, transforming Symbol into the Active Boost Defend Style. The Rage Phantom snarled at her as it fired a barrage of quills. Symbol saw them coming and slammed her glove down on the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove. [DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] Grey magical energy covered the Defend Shield as Symbol swept it to the side, deflecting the quills.

The Rage phantom gave a roar as it charged at Symbol, who hit the right Shift Lever four more times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol pulled back the Defend Shield as she scanned her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND MAGIC! THE BEST!] The Defend Shield was covered in grey magical energy as Symbol threw it forwards. “Defend Wall!” shouted Symbol as the Defend Shield spun towards its target.

The Rage Phantom snarled it set both of its claws on fire and used them to block the shield before deflecting it. Symbol had wanted it to do this as she drew the Active Blade and pulled on its thumb, open its Hand Author. [COME ON A SHOOTING SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned the Active Ring across it. [ACTIVE! SHOOTING STRIKE!] Red magical energy appeared from the Active Rifle’s barrel. “Red Bolt!” Symbol fired five red lightning bolts that arced around and slammed into the Phantom, causing it to go flying back with sparks coming from its body.

The Rage Phantom roared as it landed on the ground before wincing as sparks came from its side. Symbol saw this and converted the Active Rifle into the Active Blade as she pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SLASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then Symbol scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE! SLASH STRIKE!] Red lightning blazed along the Active Blade as Symbol ran forwards. The Rage Phantom met her charge with a lunged. Symbol twisted around the Phantom’s claws. “Red Slash!” before cutting it in half with the sword, making both halves fall through the air and explode.

Suddenly, three Lesser Blade Phantoms burst from the ground. “Oh please!” Symbol slammed her glove down on the left Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then scanned her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] She jumped into the air as she struck the right Shift Lever four more times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned the rings on her right glove. [BOOST DEFEND MAGIC! THE BEST!] Her boots were covered by a grey shield construct. “Falling Kick!” Symbol went shooting back down and crushed the Phantoms under the construct, making them explode.

Dante jumped back as the Butcher Phantom sent a single, large buzzsaw construct flying at him. He changed the Aquila Ring for the Nephilim Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open. [OPEN!] The nephilim magic circle appeared from his Driver, blocking a slash from the Butcher Phantom before moving back through Dante, transforming him into the Nephilim Style. [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] He drew the Rebellion Blade and punched the Nephilim Ring into the slot at the base of its handle. [FOUR!] The mouth opened to show four red and blue dots. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante jumped into the air and slashed at the Butcher’s gut orb three times before dropped back to the ground as a slash went over his helmet.

Suddenly, Dante was sent flying as he was forced to use the Rebellion Blade to block another slash from the Butcher Phantom. He flipped through the air and landed on his boots, looking up, just in time for another buzzsaw construct to slam into his faceplate, drawing sparks and send him flipping helmet over heels. With a snarl, Dante ran at the Butcher Phantom as he pressed down on the Rebellion Blade’s trigger. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Red and blue magic covered the sword’s blade as Dante jumped into the air. “Aerial Rave!” he slashed at the Phantom’s chest orb three more times before getting punched with one of the buzzsaws and sent flying back again.

“This is getting me nowhere!” shouted Dante in anger as he changed the Nephilim Ring for the Osiris Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante twisted his wrist twice, making his Driver’s gate close and open. [OPEN!] The osiris magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through Dante. [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Transforming him into the Osiris Style. It was identical to the Aquila Style, only his right shoulder guard was in the shape of a light blue scythe blade.

Dante punched the Osiris Ring into a slot at the base of the Osiris Scythe’s handle. [TWO!] A wind blue holographic dice appeared above the scythe and spun before stopping when it displayed a pair of dark blue dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante ran forwards and started spinning the Osiris Scythe making sparks fly from the Butcher Phantom’s gut orb accompanied by the sound of shattering glass.

Suddenly, the Butcher Phantom slashed at Dante’s legs. But he was able to see it coming thanks to his increased speed. He jumped into the air and punched the Osiris Ring into the base of the Osiris Scythe’s handle. [THREE!] The dice flipped sides, adding another dot. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante then used the Osiris Scythe to pull up like a fishing hook, straight through the Phantom’s gut orb.

Dante landed back on the ground as the Butcher Phantom crossed its arms. His visors went wide as he backflipped through the air, over the five buzzsaw constructs that the Butcher Phantom sent at him. Dante pressed the Osiris Ring into the base of the Osiris Scythe’s handle. [FIVE!] The dice spun before stopping when it showed five dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante spun around, slashing the Butcher Phantom’s gut orb several times before ending on a powerful downwards slash.

Dante landed back on the ground as the Butcher Phantom sent itself on fire and slashed at him. Dante jumped back, narrowly avoiding a buzzsaw that was aimed at his gut and punched the Osiris Ring into the bottom of the Osiris Scythe’s handle. [SIX!] The dice spun and then stopped when it displayed another dot. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante closed the distance in the blink of an eye as he rammed the Osiris Scythe into the gut of the Butcher Phantom.

The Phantom collapsed to its knees with sparks coming from its body and micro explosions going off around it. “Now’s my chance!” shouted Dante as he slammed the Osiris Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [KICK STRIKE GO!] The light blue wind surrounded his body as Dante dashed forwards. “Streak!” shouted Dante as he covered his right boot with the light blue wind and slammed it into the Butcher Phantom’s gut orb. Sparks bleed from its body as the Phantom exploded.

At that moment a Tyrant Phantom and several Wizard Phantom’s exploded from the ground. Dante ran after the Tyrant Phantom as Symbol moved to engage the Wizard Phantoms.

Knowing that it would be better to fight them at range, Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Burst Ring and hit the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned the Burst Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out the side with the palm facing backwards, the burst magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her, transforming Symbol into the Burst Style. [CAST THE SPELL!] She pulled out the Burst Wand and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A CAST SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned the Burst Ring across the Burst Wand’s Hand Author. [BURST! CAST STRIKE!] A ball of purple magic appeared in front of the Burst Wand. “Burst Beam!” shouted Symbol as the orb transformed into a beam of purple magic that tore through a pair of Wizard Phantom’s shield’s and all making both of them explode.

“SUNSET! WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THOSE WIZARD PHANTOM’S ALREADY?!” came Dante’s enerage shout.

Symbol glanced over to see what Dante was so mad about and did a classic double take when she saw that the Tyrant Phantom now had a shield around it. “How the-?! What the-?! When did it-?!” then she understood when she saw one of the Wizard Phantom’s that she had not touched with no shield. “They can transfer their shields?! That is so not on!!” growled Symbol.

Suddenly, sparks exploded from her backplate as another drill spear slammed into her. Symbol snarled in anger as she added the Steam and Radiation Rings to her right glove before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove before holding it out to the side with her palm facing backwards. [STEAM RADIATION PLEASE!] The two magic circle appeared and moved through her, transforming Symbol into the Burst Steam Radiation Style. Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove just as two more spinning red spears were fired at her. [RADIATION MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw both of her gloves forwards and fired a wide beam of radiation that tore through the spear and destroyed the shield of a single Wizard Phantom.

Suddenly, Symbol was forced to jump to the side as the Wizard Phantom who’s shield she had smashed fired a line of rocks at her. Symbol struck the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove. [STEAM RADIATION MAGIC! THE BEST!] She spun both of her arms in a circle and formed a ring of green radiation. “Radiation Burst!” shouted Symbol as she ring zoomed forwards and sawed the Wizard Phantom in half, making both halves explode.

Seeing that she only had two Wizard Phantoms left to beat, Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she ran forwards as she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [STEAM MAGIC PLEASE!] Her body transformed into a cloud of steam, Symbol manoeuvred around a line of rocks before wrapping around a Wizard Phantom’s shield, damaging it. Only for the Phantom to make the shield explode, forcing Symbol back into her humanoid form with sparks coming from her body.

“OW! That hurt!” shouted Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Both of the Wizard Phantom’s fired a red drilling spear at Symbol as she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [STEAM RADIATION MAGIC PLEASE!] She fired a helax of steam and radiation from her left glove that roared towards both of the Phantoms. Wanting a bit of an extra kick, Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then scanned the Burst Ring. [BURST! C RANK SPELL!] Four flames ignited around her and shot forwards as they transformed into blazing balls of fire that impacted the Wizard Phantoms at the same time as the helix, destroying the both of them.

Or at least Symbol thought that until the line of rocks came shooting at her. She threw herself to the side and pressed the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove again and pointed at the Wizard Phantom which had survived. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Ten balls of white-hot fire appeared around the Phantom. “Fire Swarm!” at their creator’s command they rocketed inwards and detonated, destroying the Phantom.

Dante had been getting his butt kicked for the last five minutes!

It was impossible to harm a Tyrant Phantom with the Rebellion Blade, the Osiris Scythe or the Aquila Stars.

But every time he switched to the Eryx Gauntlets or the Arbiter Axe that shield from the Wizard Phantom blocked them.

Then, every time he switched to the Aquila Stars or the Osiris Scythe to destroy the shield it vanished.

Not only that, but the Tyrant Phantom was not letting him anywhere near the Wizard Phantom that kept making the shield!

It was maddening!

Thankfully, Symbol had killed the Wizard Phantom and last.

“Payback time!” Dante switched the Arbiter Ring for the Devil Trigger Ring. ‘Screw conserving energy! I’m taking this thing down now!’ he mentally screamed. Dante punched the Devil Trigger Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [TRIGGER!] Dante turned his wrist back and then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open. [DEVIL GO!] The devil trigger ring came from Dante’s Driver and then moved back through him. [DE-DE-DE-DEVIL!] Transforming Dante into the Devil Trigger Style.

Dante drew the Rebellion magnum, only to see that it had transformed. It was still a blockly blaster with a single large barrel but was now coloured earth red with flame red outlines. It still had a silver skull on the left side with a pair of silver bones coming from the back of it that formed a T with the handle. Coming from the bottom of the barrel was a flame red bayonet with earth red outlines. In the bottom of the handle was a red cylinder that looked like it could be pulled out and turned. On the back of it was a screen that displayed an image of the Arbiter Axe. This is the Rebellion Magnum Arbiter Mode.

“Would you look at that?” muttered Dante. He took aim and fired a cannon like burst that sent the Tyrant Phantom staggering backwards. Dante punched the Devil Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum Arbiter Mode. [ONE! DEVIL!] A flame red holographic one with earth red outlines appeared next to the Rebellion Magnum’s skull. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante took aim and fired three bursts of red energy that slammed into the Tyrant Phantom staggering it.

The Phantom set itself on fire and charged at Dante, before jumping into the air and coming down with a belly flop. Dante punched the Devil Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. [THREE! DEVIL!] The one transformed into a three as energy started to gather in the magnum’s barrel. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante pointed the Rebellion Magnum at the ground and pulled the trigger, firing a blast of red energy into the ground that burst out in a red pillar, sending the Tyrant Phantom shooting back into the air while badly burning its body.

“Keep up the pressure!” shouted Dante as he slammed the Devil Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum again. [FIVE! DEVIL!] The holographic red three transformed into a holographic red five. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante pointed the Rebellion Magnum into the air and pulled the trigger, firing a blast of red magic that formed into a ball. It shot into the air and landed on top of the Tyrant Phantom like a meteor. Sparks flew from the Phantom’s body as it pulled itself out from under the meteor.

“Finale!” shouted Dante as he held down on the Rebellion Magnum’s trigger. [DEVIL!] Ten rings of red energy were pulled into the gun as Dante aim up and let go of the trigger. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] An orb of red energy was fired into the air and as the Tyrant Phantom ran under it, the orb transformed into a pillar of red magic energy. “Drop!” shouted Dante as the pillar made contact and caused the Phantom to explode.

[SET!] [OPEN!] [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] At that moment Dante’s Devil Trigger Style ran out of power and he transformed back into the Arbiter Style.

In the real world, several SWAT officers ran towards the door. “The female has locked the perimeter doors!” shouted one of them.

“We’re blasting them open!” ordered another.

A charge was placed.

“Armed!” shouted one of them.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP! BOOM!*

To Symbol and Dante’s horror, the door had been blasted open.

“GO!” shouted one of the SWAT officers.

“Remember, dead or alive!” ordered one of the SWAT officers.

“Which means dead,” confirmed another member of SWAT.

“Cowards!” shouted Dante.

“They can’t hear you!” explained Symbol.

“It makes me feel better!” protested Dante.

“Focus on running!” ordered Symbol.

“Another door!” shouted a SWAT officer.

A charge was placed.

“Ready?!” confirmed one of them.

“Three! Two! One!” shouted the SWAT detonator.

*BOOM!*

The door was blasted open.

“Proceed!” ordered a SWAT officer.

“Kate! Are you there?!” shouted Dante.

“Vergil! Where are you?!” shouted Symbol.

“Stay out of sight! You hear!” shouted Dante.

“We’ve gotta get to them first!” stated Symbol.

“I KNOW THAT!” Dante roared back.

“Go again!” yelled a SWAT member as they came to another door.

*BOOM!*

This time the door held.

“It’s barricaded from the inside!” yelled a SWAT officer.

“That’s right Kate,” muttered Dante.

“She knows we’re here!” yelled a SWAT member.

“You keep them out!” snarled Symbol.

“We need another demo squad here. NOW!” shouted a SWAT leader.

“That won’t hold for long!” snarled Symbol.

Then the Phantoms arrived. This time there were no high-level Phantoms like the Rages, Tyrants and Butchers. Only a lot of lower level Phantoms such as Lesser Blade Phantoms and Icarus Phantoms.

“This should be easy!” commented Symbol.

“Don’t underestimate their numbers sis,” warned Dante as they charged.

Symbol switched the Burst Ring for the Active Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Active Ring across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side and the active magic circle appeared before moving through her, transforming Symbol into the Active Style. [LET’S GO!] She pulled the Active Blade off her back and used it to block a slash from a Lesser Blade Phantom while pressing the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She jumped back and scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE! C RANK SPELL!] Symbol ran forwards as her right glove was covered in red lightning and she gave the Lesser Blade Phantom a palm strike to the face that sent it staggering back with lightning cracking over its body.

Symbol then jumped into the air as another Lesser Blade Phantom ran under her and into the other Lesser Blade Phantom. Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE! A RANK SPELL!] Red lightning covered her body before focusing into a beam that shot forwards and slammed into one of the Icarus Phantom’s tearing through its shield and causing both it as well as three other Icarus Phantoms to explode.

Then Symbol hit the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Before scanning the Active Ring as red lightning gathered around her body. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The lightning was focused into her right boot as she went shooting down, impacting both of the Lesser Blade Phantoms with her charged boot. The red lightning was transferred to them and sparked over the Phantoms as both of them fell over and exploded.

Symbol backflipped out of the explosion, then added the Ice and Bind Rings to her right glove, before hitting the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ICE BIND PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared, blocking a bomb from a Valkyrie Phantom as they passed through her. Symbol saw another Lesser Blade Phantom running at her and hit the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove as she slammed her left fist into the ground. [ICE MAGIC PLEASE!] The floor flash froze over, stopping the Lesser Blade Phantom in its tracks as its feet were frozen.

Symbol turned to the Valkyrie Phantom that had thrown the bomb at her and hit the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol scanned her right glove as the Grapple Gauntlet started to emit orange magic. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw the Grapple Gauntlet forwards and fired an orange chain that wrapped around the Valkyrie Phantom, pulling it back towards her as Symbol slammed her glove down on the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she swiped her left glove. [ACTIVE! B RANK SPELL!] Red lightning appeared around her left arm as she hit the Valkyrie Phantom in the face with her forearm guard making red lightning cracked across it, sending it flying back.

Only for Symbol to jerk it back with the chain as she hit the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Red lightning covered Symbol’s left arm as she brought it around. “Thunder Rage!” shouted Symbol. She slammed the back of her forearm into the Phantom and sent it staggering back with sparks coming off its body before it exploded.

Symbol turned to glare at the still frozen Lesser Blade Phantom as she pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She scanned her left glove. [ACTIVE! C RANK SPELL!] Then Symbol struck the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol swiped her left glove. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] She pulled back her fist as it was covered in bright red lightning and blood red magical energy. “Active Strike!” shouted Symbol as she belted the Lesser Blade Phantom across the face, making an explosion consume it as the Phantom’s neck broke.

Suddenly, Symbol saw a Death Knight Phantom moving towards her, it slashed her across her side. “Argh!” shouted Symbol as she rolled with the blow and got back to her boots quick enough. She hit the right Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] As she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author Symbol punched the ground with her left glove. [ICE BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Instead of flash freezing the ground, several spikes of ice burst from it around the Death Knight Phantom, locking around it so that the Phantom was unable to move.

Knowing that she was powerless to harm the Phantom in her Active Style, Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her left glove. [GIGA PLEASE!] She held the Giga Ring down to the ground and the giga magic circle appeared, moving up through her and transforming Symbol into the Giga Style. [BREAK THROUGH!] Just in time as the Death Knight Phantom broke free from its icy prison. Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever twice more. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring. [GIGA B RANK SPELL!] Green magical energy covered her left glove as Symbol lashed out with a chop, breaking the Death Knight Phantom’s shield.

Only for the Death Knight Phantom to slash her across the shoulder pauldron with its blade, drawing a few sparks as Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Green magical energy blazed around Symbol’s right glove as she pulled it back and slammed it into the ground. “Giga Smash!” shouted Symbol as two lines of green magic travelled from the impact point and threw the Death Knight Phantom into the air where it exploded.

Suddenly, Symbol tensed as a Hell Knight Phantom burst out of the ground behind her and roared. “Looks like we were wrong about this being easy,” muttered Symbol as she drew the Giga Spear and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A STAB SHAKE HANDS!] She scanned the Giga Ring across the Giga Spear’s Hand Author. [GIGA! STAB STRIKE!] Symbol spun the Giga Spear twice allowing green magical energy to charge within it before hurling it at the Hell Knight Phantom. “Piercing Giga!” shouted Symbol as her weapon impacted the Hell Knight Phantom’s shield. In spite of it having tensed the Phantom was still driven back several paces and its shield started to crack. The Hell Knight Phantom threw its shield to the side, knocking the Giga Spear away from it and into the wall.

Symbol had used this time to added the Punch and Drill Rings to her right glove before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove then held it down to the ground as the two magic circles unfolded beneath her boots. [PUNCH DRILL PLEASE!] They rose up through her and transformed Symbol into the Giga Punch Drill Style. She slammed her glove down on the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Symbol scanned her right glove. [PUNCH MAGIC PLEASE!] The Punch Drillers started to spin and were covered in red flames as Symbol ran forwards and punched the Hell Knight Phantom. It was able to block the first swing, but Symbol’s other fist arced around and slammed into its faceplate from the other side making sparks explode from it.

The Hell Knight Phantom was sent skidding back before it rammed its sword into the ground. Knowing what was coming, Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever three times. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then scanned the Drill Ring. [DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] Purple magical energy covered her right Punch Driller as Symbol pulled it back. The drills started to spin as Symbol slammed them into the ground. Just as the Hell Knight Phantom set the ground around it on fire, a wall of solid rock burst from the ground and shielded Symbol from the flames.

Symbol quickly ran up the rock wall as she changed Rings and pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned the Bombardment and Terra Rings across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author before holding her right glove down. [BOMBARDMENT TERRA PLEASE!] She jumped off the wall as the two magic circles appeared under her and she fell through them. Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then scanned her right glove. [BOMBARDMENT MAGIC PLEASE!] Blue magical energy started to build around both of the Chain Cannon’s barrels as Symbol took aim while hitting the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! VERY NICE!] Before swiping her right glove. [BOMBARDMENT TERRA MAGIC! THE BEST!] The blue magical energy surged in power. “Twin Cannons!” shouted Symbol as she fired both of the cannons. Out of which roared a pair of column sized beams that slammed into the Phantom and carried it through a wall, causing it to go up in an explosion.

Dante had been fighting just as hard as his sister. He punched the Arbiter Ring into the Arbiter Axe’s slot. [ONE!] The dice appeared and spun until it stopped on a one. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante pulled back the Arbiter Axe as energy gathered around the tip of it before swinging down, firing a construct of energy in the shape of a spinning axe head that smashed into one Lesser Blade Phantom and knocking it into a Blade Phantom that had taken cover behind it.

Then Dante pressed down on the Arbiter Axe’s trigger. [AXE STRIKE!] Red energy surged up the Arbiter Axe’s shaft and into its blade. “Flush!” shouted Dante as he swung the axe down. This fired a beam, the tip of which took the form of a spinning axe head that slammed into the two Phantom and caused them to explode.

Dante jumped into the air as he drew Ebony and Ivory from their holsters. He held down on their triggers. Two rings of red magical energy were pulled into the hand cannons, while a white ring of energy was pulled into Ivory and a black ring of energy was pulled into Ebony. [EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE!] Dante started to spin in the air making bullets hit the three Peryton Phantoms. “Inverted Rainstorm!” shouted Dante before flipping himself upside down as he continued to fire. “Rainstorm!” shouted Dante as sparks flew from the three Phantoms before they exploded.

Dante landed back on the ground as a Death Knight Phantom came running towards him. He slotted Ebony and Ivory back into their holsters and drew the Arbiter Axe while punching the Arbiter Ring into the bottom of its handle. [FOUR!] The holographic dice appeared and spun before stopping on a four. [AXE STRIKE!] Red energy gathered around the Arbiter Axe’s blade as Dante brought it down. The Death Knight Phantom raised its shield only for the Arbiter Axe to release three pulses of red energy that made the shield shatter on contact.

Then Dante continued his swing as he pressed the Arbiter Axe’s trigger. [AXE STRIKE!] Red energy surged up the Arbiter Axe’s shaft and into the blade as it made contact with the Death Knight Phantom. “Trinity Smash!” shouted Dante as the Arbiter Axe unleashed nine pulses of red energy that made cracks spark through the Death Knight Phantom’s body before it exploded.

A Lesser Blade Phantom jumped into the air towards Dante. He punched the Arbiter Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Red magical energy covered Dante’s right boot as he spun around. “Trinity Smash!” shouted Dante as his boot made contact and unleashed nine pulses of red energy that tore the Phantom to pieces.

Dante jumped back as he found himself surrounded by seven Lesser Blade Phantoms. If he were in his human form he would have smirked as he changed the Arbiter Ring for the Osiris Ring and punched it into the Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards making his Driver’s door close and open. [OPEN!] The osiris magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Osiris Style. [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Dante dodged a slash from one Lesser Blade Phantom, then used the Osiris Scythe’s shaft to lock up several of their swords as he punched the Osiris Ring into the bottom of the scythe’s handle. [ONE!] Dante had to avoid another slash as the dice appeared and spun before stopping on a one. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante started spinning the Osiris Scythe around, cutting through all seven of the Lesser Blade Phantoms and making sparks explode from their bodies.

Seeing that they were ready to be finished off, Dante pressed down on the Osiris Scythe’s trigger. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] The light blue wind covered the Osiris Scythe. “Karma!” shouted Dante as he spun in a circle, wind surging out from the Osiris Scythe and cutting through all seven of the Lesser Blade Phantoms, making them explode.

Or at least Dante thought.

“Argh!” shouted Dante as sparks explode from his chest plate as he was slashed by one of the Lesser Blade Phantoms that had survived by ducking behind two others and letting them take the damage. “Talk about comradeship!” shouted Dante as he punched the Osiris Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [KICK STRIKE GO!] The light blue wind covered his right boot as Dante took a step back. “Karma!” then he jumped forwards and lashed out with a spin kick that unleashed a blast of the light blue wind. This time it did cut the Lesser Blade Phantom in half and cause it to explode.

Then Dante saw a Blade Phantom running towards him and punched the Osiris Ring into the bottom of the Osiris Scythe. [SIX!] The dice appeared above the scythe and spun until it stopped on a six. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante ran forwards and slashed the Phantom with the Osiris Scythe as he rammed it into the Phantom’s chest drawing sparks from the Blade Phantom.

Dante jumped back as another Lesser Blade Phantom appeared and slashed at him. He pressed down on the Osiris Scythe’s trigger. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue magical energy ran up the Osiris Scythe’s shaft and into the scythe’s blade as Dante ran forwards and rammed the Osiris Scythe into both the Lesser Blade Phantom and the Blade Phantom making both of them erupt into explosions.

Suddenly, Dante found himself surrounded by Blade Phantoms. “No you don’t!” he pressed the Osiris Ring into the slot at the base of the Osiris Scythe. [FOUR!] The dice appeared above the scythe and spun around for several seconds before stopping on a four. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante knelt down as the light blue wind was pulled in and wrapped around him. He jumped up while spinning and the Blade Phantom’s where pulled up with him. Sparks flew from their bodies as they were cut into by the wind and slashed repeatedly by the Osiris Scythe until the wind stopped, they fell back to the ground in pain.

While still in the air Dante pressed down on the Osiris Scythe’s trigger. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue magic energy ran up the Osiris Scythe’s shaft and into the blade as Dante started to spin again. “Raze!” he shouted as the Osiris Scythe generated the light blue wind that pulled the Phantom’s back into the air. Dante slashed all of them to pieces with the Osiris Scythe causing them to explode.

Dante then replaced the Osiris Ring with the Aquila Ring and pressed it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open. [OPEN!] The aquila magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Aquila Style. [A-Q-U-I-L-A!] He summoned the Aquila Stars and punched the Aquila Ring into the slot in the centre of them. [TWO!] The holographic dice appeared above the Aquila Stars and spun until it stopped on a two. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante threw the Aquila Stars, that multiplied and three pairs of them wrapped around three Lesser Blade Phantoms. The Phantoms were pulled back to Dante as he summoned another two copies of the Aquila Stars before pressing the Aquila Ring into their slot once more. [ONE!] The dice appeared and spun, losing a single dot. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled back the Aquila Stars and threw them to the side, slashing sparks from the Lesser Blade Phantoms.

Dante quickly pressed down on the Aquila Star’s triggers. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] The light blue wind was pulled from the air and into the Aquila Stars as Dante threw them out to the side and cut sparks into the Phantoms. Then in a shower of sparks the shuriken's cut through the Phantoms and made them explode.

Suddenly, Dante jumped into the air, avoiding a lightning bolt from another Peryton Phantom. “Your gonna have to do better than that!” shouted Dante as he pulled out Ebony and Ivory before holding down on their triggers. Two rings of light blue energy were pulled into both of the guns. A single ring of white energy was pulled into Ivory while an equally black ring was yanked into Ebony. [EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE!] Dante let go of the triggers as he spun, bombarding the Peryton Phantom with enough rounds for it to explode.

“We need to make up for lost time!” shouted Symbol in panic.

“Agreed!” Dante looked around for several seconds. “This way!” he punched the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars. [FOUR!] The dice appeared and spun before stopping on a four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pressed the trigger of the Aquila Stars. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Light blue wind gathered around them as Dante threw the stars up and they carved through a vine blockaide.

“Nice one!” Symbol switched the Giga Ring for the Active Ring and hit the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned it across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side, making the active magic circle appear and move through her. [LET’S GO!] This transformed Symbol into the Active Style as she slid the Boost and Defend Rings onto her right glove before pressing the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove before holding it out to the side. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The boost and defend magic circles appeared before moving through her, transforming Symbol into the Active Boost Defend Style. She hit the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then scanned her right glove once more. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Purple magical energy ran into the Boost Grieves as Symbol jumped into the air and landed on the ledge, before running through the opening.

Dante landed beside Symbol as a pair of Phantom shards burst from the ground.

“No! Not now!” shouted Dante. He drew Ebony and Ivory before holding down on their triggers. [EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE!] A pair of blue energy rings were pulled into each of the Hand Cannons before a white and black ring were pulled into Ivory and Ebony respectively. “Ricoshot!” shouted Dante as he fired a pair of bullets that spiralled around each other and smashed through the Phantom Shard.

Symbol transformed the Active Blade into the Active Rifle and pulled on its thumb to open its Hand Author. [COME ON A SHOOTING SHAKE HANDS!] Then Dante scanned the Active Ring. [ACTIVE! SHOOTING STRIKE!] Red lightning built up around the barrel of the Active Rifle as Symbol pulled the trigger. “Red Bolt!” shouted Symbol as a wide bolt of red lightning tore out of the Active Rifle and exploded against the Phantom Shard, causing it to explode.

Then the Phantoms arrived.

Symbol changed the Active Ring for the Burst Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side with the palm facing backwards, making the burst magic circle appear behind her and move through Symbol, transforming her into the Burst Style. [CAST THE SPELL!] She saw a Ravager Phantom charging at her and pressed the left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Symbol scanned the Burst Ring again. [BURST! A RANK SPELL!] A wall of rock burst from the ground, blocking the attack.

Then Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever four more times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] She scanned the Burst Ring. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Purple magical energy covered the wall as the Ravager Phantom started to break through it. “Earth Wall Assault!” commanded Symbol as the wall started to fire bullets of rocks that were the size of human heads. They impacted the Ravager Phantom, making sparks fly from it and micro explosions go off around the Phantom before it exploded.

Symbol looked around and saw four Blade Phantoms running at her. She drew the Burst Wand and transformed it into the Burst Staff. She pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SPELL SHAKE HANDS] Then Symbol scanned her left glove. [BURST! SPELL STRIKE!] Purple magical energy leaked off the Burst Staff before shifting into four spears of purple magical energy. “Burst Spears!” shouted Symbol as they impaled the four Phantoms and caused them to explode.

Dante saw a pair of Lesser Blade Phantoms charging at him. He switched the Aquila Ring for the Nephilim Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards making his Driver’s gate close and then spring back open. [OPEN!] The nephilim magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Nephilim Style. [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] Dante used the Rebellion Blade to deflect a swing from each of the Lesser Blade Phantoms and punched the Nephilim Ring into the slot at the base of its handle. [TWO!] The mouth opened to reveal a pair of light blue and blood red circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante spun around several times, making sparks fly from the Lesser Blade Phantoms as the Rebellion Blade bit into them several times.

Then Dante pressed down on the Rebellion Blade’s trigger. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Red and blue magical energy surged up the Rebellion Blade and covered the sharp parts. “Death Coil!” roared Dante as he started to spin around at rapid speeds. In the next five seconds the Lesser Blade Phantoms were cut into several thousand times making sparks fly from their bodies until they both exploded.

“They didn’t even put up a fight!” scoffed Dante as he punched the Nephilim Ring into the left slot of his Driver. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Flame red and wind blue magical energy covered Dante’s right boot as he tensed. “Death coil!” he spun around and kicked the Lesser Blade Phantom that thought he couldn’t see it in the face making sparks explode off it before the Phantom exploded.

Symbol looked into the air as she avoided a pair of lightning bolts from a pair of Peryton Phantoms. She changed the Burst Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] She held her left glove into the air, making the swift magic circle appear. It blocked another pair of lightning bolts before lowering through Symbol, transforming her into the Swift Style. [DASH AWAY!] Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She backflipped through the air, avoiding another two lightning bolts as she scanned her left glove again. [SWIFT! C RANK SPELL!] Symbol’s left glove was covered in yellow magical energy as she swiped it to the side and made five orbs of magical energy appear. They shot forwards towards the Peryton Phantoms. Only for both of the Phantoms to create a net of lightning that stopped the orbs from reaching them.

“Since when could they do that?!” shouted Symbol in shock. Suddenly, the net of lightning threw the orbs back at her. “Nuts!” she jumped into the air, but when the orbs slammed into the ground she was still sent flying by the explosions. Symbol tumbled through the air before landing back on her boots. “Let’s give this a go!” Symbol struck the left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove again. [SWIFT! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol swiped her left glove to the side, summoning five more orbs of yellow magical energy. “Swift Star!” shouted Symbol as the orbs shot forwards. The Peryton Phantoms summoned their net of lightning. Only for the orbs to transform into beams, piercing straight through the net and then through the Phantoms making both of them explode!

Dante punched the Arbiter Ring into his Driver’s left slot as a Hell Knight Phantom ran towards him. [SET!] Staying calm as the Hell Knight Phantom charged, Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards making his Driver’s door close and open. [OPEN!] The arbiter magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver, knocking the Hell Knight Phantom back before it moved through Dante. [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Now in the Arbiter Style he slammed the Arbiter Axe down on the Hell Knight Phantom’s shield before using the shaft to block a sword swing, then he kicked the Hell Knight Phantom back. Dante punched the Arbiter Ring into the slot at the base of the Arbiter Axe’s shaft while using the blade to block another sword swing from the Phantom. [THREE!] The dice appeared above the Arbiter Axe and spun several times before stopping on a three as Dante slammed the Arbiter Axe down, forcing the Hell Knight Phantom to block with its shield. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung the Arbiter Axe around in an upwards swing, cracking the Phantom’s shield. He blocked the Hell Knight Phantom’s slash with the shaft and swung the Arbiter Axe across, cracking the Phantom’s shield again. The Hell Knight Phantom brought its sword around in an upwards swing that Dante let him, so he had an opening to bring the Arbiter Axed down in one last swing that shattered the Hell Knight Phantom’s shield.

“Finale!” shouted Dante as he pressed down on the Arbiter Axe’s trigger. [AXE STRIKE!] Red magical energy surged up the Arbiter Axe as Dante used the shaft to block another sword swing before kicking the Hell Knight Phantom back. “Judgment!” shouted Dante as the magical energy formed into a construct of the Arbiter Axe. Dante swung it up and while the Hell Knight Phantom was able to block the swing it was unable to stop to construct without its shield, sparks flew from the impact. As the Hell Knight Phantom staggered back, Dante closed the distance and swung the Arbiter Axe across, making sparks and micro explosions come from the Phantom as both the axe and the construct slammed into the Phantom. Dante ended the combo with a downwards swung that cut a pair of glowing red lines through the Hell Knight Phantom. Sparks flew from its body as micro explosions went off around it before the Hell Knight Phantom exploded.

Symbol added the Wing and Sniper Rings to her right glove before pressing the right Shift Lever as she avoided a bomb from a Valkyrie Phantom and then jumped to the side as she had to get away from an arrow that an Icarus Phantom had fired. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove as she jumped over another bomb and ran away from the explosion range. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove into the air and the two magic circles appeared over her before falling through her. Now in the Swift Wing Sniper Style, Symbol took to the sky and spiralled around another arrow as she hit the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol flew around a bomb as she scanned her right glove again. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Silver magical energy covered her Flight Wings as she slashed the Valkyrie Phantom with them twice making sparks come from each of the glowing silver cuts she had given it.

The Icarus Phantom turned and fired a crossbow bolt at Symbol. She spun around and pressed the right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SNIPER MAGIC PLEASE!] The Sniper Shooter appeared and she fired a high powered bullet that smashed through the bolt, through the Icarus Phantom and then through the Valkyrie Phantom that was behind it. Sparks came from the entrance and exit points of both Phantoms as they growled in pain from the wounds.

Symbol saw an opening to finish them off as she struck the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol swiped her right glove again. [WING SNIPER MAGIC! THE BEST!] Blue magical energy was pulled from the air, into the Sniper Shooter. It ran up the length of the gun and gathered in an orb in front of the barrel. Symbol looked down the Sniper Shooters scope as a pair of cross hairs appeared and quickly aligned with each other before flashing blue. “Sniper Sun!” shouted Symbol as she pressed down on the trigger. The orb transformed into a thin beam of blue light that closed the distance in a heartbeat, smashed into both of the Phantom and piercing through their bodies. Both of them had sparks explode form their wounds as micro explosions went off around them until they exploded.

Symbol landed back on the ground. “ARGH!” only to shout in pain as she felt something slam into her backplate. Sparks flew from it as the thing ground into her back until Symbol was sent flying forwards. She crashed into a wall, smashing through a computer on the way. She weakly pushed herself up and snarled at the Rage Phantom that was prowling towards her.

“I will break you!” snarled out Symbol as she switched the rings on her right glove and hit the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned the Arrow and Blade Rings across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ARROW BLADE PLEASE!] She held her right glove up to the ceiling and the two magic circles appeared before falling through her. Symbol grabbed the Buzz Bow as it appeared and stepped to the side, avoiding the Rage Phantom as it went spinning past. The Phantom turned around as Symbol pressed the right Shift Lever two times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Rage Phantom set its claws on fire and lunged at Symbol as she scanned her right glove. [BLADE MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol swung outwards with the Buzz Bow, firing six red buzz saws that slammed into the Rage Phantom and cut sparks into its body.

The Rage Phantom fell back with a yelp before firing quills from its body. “No you don’t!” shouted Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol swiped her right glove. [ARROW MAGIC PLEASE!] She pulled back on the Buzz Bow’s arrow before letting go. The arrow fired six blasts of green wind that shifted into the form of buzz saws. They cut through the air and into the storm of quills. What they didn’t hit, the wind pressure knocked off course. But sparks still came from Symbol’s body as about ten of the quills were able to hit her.

“That hurt! Woah!” Symbol was cut off as the Rage Phantom lunged at her. She fell onto her back and was able to hold off the Phantom’s claws with the Buzz Bow, but was still forced to move her helmet away from its jaws. Symbol hit the left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! C RANK SPELL!] Five orbs of yellow magic appeared above the Rage Phantom and shot down, making sparks come from its back. The Phantom howled in rage, given Symbol the opening to knee it in the stomach and ram the Buzz Bow into its stomach, throwing the Phantom off.

Symbol saw that the Rage Phantom was stunned and knew this was her opening to finish it. She hit the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove as the Rage Phantom snarled, setting its claws on fire. [ARROW BLADE MAGIC! THE BEST!] Symbol pulled back on the Buzz Bow’s shaft as green wind gathered around it. “Arrow Cutter!” shouted Symbol as the Rage Phantom lunged. She let go of the Buzz Bows arrow. It fired a six blasts of green wind that quickly shifted into six buzz saws made of wind that soared through the air. They lined up and the wind coming off them transformed, merging into a single giant arrow. The Rage Phantom’s eyes went wide as it was pierced through by the attack. Sparks and micro explosions came from the hole in its stomach before the Rage Phantom exploded.

Dante ducked as a Butcher Phantom appeared and charged at him. He jumped over a buzz saw and landed back on the ground. “I don’t have time for this!” he shouted as he pressed the Trigger Ring’s angel side into his Driver’s left slot. [TRIGGER!] Dante turned it back, then forwards, making his Driver’s door close and open again. [GO ANGEL!] The angel magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver, blocking a vertical buzzsaw construct that the Butcher Phantom sent flying at him, [AN-AN-AN-ANGEL!] The magic circle moved back through Dante, transforming him into the Angel Trigger Style.

Dante drew the Rebellion magnum, only to see that it had transformed, again. It was still a blockly blaster with a pair of large barrels but was now coloured bright blue with wind blue outlines. It still had a silver skull on the left side with a pair of silver bones coming from the back of it that formed a T with the handle. Coming from the bottom of the barrel was a wind blue scythe blade that was scaled down with light blue outlines. In the bottom of the handle was a red cylinder that looked like it could be pulled out and turned. On the back of it was a screen that displayed an image of the Osiris Scythe. This is the Rebellion Magnum Osiris Mode.

Dante quickly punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. [ANGEL ONE!] A bright blue holographic one with wind blue outlines appeared next to the skull. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Instead of firing, Dante held down on the trigger as he blurred forwards. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante got within the Butcher Phantom’s guard and ten rings of light blue energy were pulled into the Rebellion Magnum. [ANGEL!] Dante let go of the trigger. “Karma!” he shouted as the Rebellion Magnum fired a construct of spinning light blue energy that sawed away at the Butcher Phantom’s weak spot. Sparks flew as the Phantom was carried backwards until it went up in an explosion.

“I hate to say this, but my brother’s right,” muttered Symbol as she pressed the left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Symbol scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE PLEASE!] She held her left glove out in front of her and the advance magic circle appeared before moving back through Symbol as she faced the two Tyrant Phantoms. Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever four times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove as one of the Tyrant Phantom’s set itself on fire and charged. [ADVANCE S TIER SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol was covered in blazing yellow magical energy as she met the Tyrant Phantom’s charge with her own charge. “Advance Run!” shouted Symbol as the two of them were about to collide. She ducked under a swing from the Tyrant Phantom and jumped, ramming her knee into its face. The force was enough to pick the Phantom up and throw it into the air. Cracks spread through its body before the Tyrant Phantom exploded.

Symbol was about to attack the last Phantom when it was suddenly cut to pieces! [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] [ACTIVE PLEASE!] [LET’S GO!] “I had that!” she shouted at Dante as she transformed back into her Active Style to save strength.

[SET!] [OPEN!] [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] “It wasn’t me!” protested Dante as he followed his sister’s example.

“Then, what was it?” asked Symbol looking around the room.

“Knowing are luck, we’ll find out soon enough,” commented Dante as he ran through the door that had opened.

Symbol followed him, but then she stopped and glanced over her shoulder. She could still feel a presence in the room, even if she was unable to see it.

The two of them ran down some stairs as alarms went off.

“Kate!” shouted Dante. “Are you here?!”

“Trash everything!” yelled a SWAT operative.

“Their in!” yelled a member of The Order.

“Move move!” shouted another member of the The Order.

“Get out! The place is overrun!” shouted Dante.

“They can’t hear you!” shouted Symbol.

“Run, get out of here!” shouted another member of The Order.

“Or maybe they can,” Symbol corrected herself.

“Damn it! Can anybody hear us?!” shouted Dante.

“Where is the girl!?” shouted a SWAT officer.

“I don’t know! Please!” begged a member of The Order.

The two Kamen Rider’s ran into another room and the presence that Symbol had sensed got a lot stronger.

Suddenly, the Phantom appeared. It looked like a human wearing a black samurai robe and a red mask holding a pair of swords.

“I’m calling that the Drekavac Phantom,” muttered Symbol.

“There’s only one! This should be easy!” shouted Dante as he ran towards it.

“Dante, wait!” shouted Symbol. But she was ignored.

Dante jumped into the air as he pressed the Nephilim Ring into the back of the Rebellion Blade. [ONE!] The mouth opened to show a single red and blue circle. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante went shooting down and slammed down the Rebellion Blade in an overhead swing. Only for the Drekavac Phantom to block it with its crossed swords. Dante jumped back, but before he could do anything the Phantom closed the distance and slashed him across the chest plate with both of its sword. “ARGH!” shouted Dante as sparks flew from his chestplate.

“DANTE!” shouted Symbol. Unfortunately this pulled the Drekavac Phantom’s attention to her. It quickly closed the distance as she pressed the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Symbol scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE! B RANK SPELL!] Red lightning covered her forearms as Symbol crossed them, blocking both of the swords, only to get a swift kick to the faceplate, breaking her guard and letting the Phantom slash her across the chest plate as well. “ARGH!” shouted Symbol as she was kicked in the chest plate and sent flying backwards.

With a snarl Dante pulled out Ebony and Ivory, opening fire on the Drekavac Phantom. It ran towards him slashing with its swords, blocking the bullets as it slashed at him once more. Dante was able to block the first few attacks with the Rebellion Blade but the Phantom quickly started to find openings in his guard, taking advantage of them with great ease.

Seeing that the Phantom’s back was turned, Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring and punched the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove down to the ground and the giga magic circle appeared under her boots before rising up through her. [BREAK THROUGH!] Now in the Giga Style, Symbol drew the Giga Axe and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol scanned the Giga Ring across the Giga Axe’s Hand Author. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Green magical energy covered the Giga Axe’s blade as Symbol ran forwards. “Giga Strike!” shouted brought the Giga Axe down, only for the Drekavac Phantom to kick Dante back and roll to the side, avoiding the swing. Symbol pulled the Giga Axe from the ground and swung at the Phantom only for it to dance back. “Stay! Still! You! Blasted! Monster!” Symbol punctuated each word with a swing, missing each time.

Suddenly, she overextended on a swing and the Drekavac Phantom blitzed forwards and slashed her across the chest plate several times, drawing sparks. “ARGH!” grunted Symbol as she staggered back. “It’s not possible for a Phantom that fast to be so strong!” she grunted in shock. That had been a lot of damage despite her being in her Giga Style, normally when a Phantom was fast it relied on quick attacks to whittle down its opponents health. But this Phantom was super fast and had a lot of strength as well.

“We’re gonna have to speed up if we want to beat this thing!” Dante punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] He turned his wrist back, then twisted it forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open again. [OPEN!] The aquila magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Aquila Style. [A-Q-U-I-L-A!]

“You sure that’s a good idea Dante?” asked Symbol. “If it could do this much damage to me in my Giga Style, then in such thin armour?” she trailed off, knowing Dante understood what she was getting at.

“Do you have any better idea’s?” asked Dante.

“Good point,” replied Symbol as she changed the Giga Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed the left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] She held the Swift Ring up into the air. [DASH AWAY!] The swift magic circle appeared above her and fell through Symbol, transforming her into the Swift Style.

Dante made the first move as he punched the Aquila Ring into the slot on the Aquila Stars. [THREE!] The holographic dice appeared and spun before stopping on a three. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante threw the Aquila Stars while spinning around, the Drekavac Phantom that had been running at him was forced to stop and cross its swords as the Aquila Stars had circled around Dante then multiplied at the last second. Resulting in Dante being surrounded by three circles of Aquila Stars, the Phantom was trapped between the second and third circles.

Symbol pressed the left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned her left glove. [SWIFT! B RANK SPELL!] Symbol was covered in yellow magical energy as she charged at the Drekavac Phantom. She pulled on the Swift Dagger’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A HIT SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol scanned her left glove across the Swift Dagger’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! STAB STRIKE!] Yellow energy blazed around the Swift Dagger’s blade. “Stab Barrage!” shouted Symbol as she closed in for the Phantom.

The Drekavac Phantom chose the lesser of two evils and jumped through the Aquila Stars, sparks flew from its body as it was cut into at least five times. It landed on the ground and charged at Symbol who did her best to block the swords with her energized Swift Dagger and find an opening. But its reach was much longer and it had two weapons instead of one. She was quickly being overpowered.

Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Stars slot. [FOUR!] The dice appeared and spun until it stopped on a four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante threw the Aquila Stars at the Drekavac Phantom. It was forced the disengage from Symbol and block the Aquila Stars with both of its swords.

But that left it open for Symbol to slash it across the waist. Just before her Swift Dagger lost the last of its power, drawing a few sparks. “All that for just a few sparks?!” shouted Symbol in outrage.

“Keep it up!” shouted Dante. “We’re starting to wear it down!”

“In a million years!” shouted Symbol.

Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the slot of the Aquila Stars. [FIVE!] The dice appeared and spun, stopping on a five. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pressed down on the Aquila Star’s trigger. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante was covered in the light blue wind. “Caliber!” his visors flashed as he charged forwards, ramming the Aquila Stars into the Drekavac Phantom’s sword. “What are you smiling about?!” shouted Dante as he could feel the humour from the Phantom.

Suddenly, it lasted out, kicking Dante’s feet from under him. Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. [SIX!] The dice appeared, already on a six. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante started to quickly spin around, generating a tornado of wind around himself. Only for the Drekavac Phantom to easily get out of the hold and dance back away from the tornado's grip.

Still spinning, Dante pressed the Aquila Star’s trigger. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] The wind got even stronger before Dante sent the tornado shooting at the Drekavac Phantom. “Tornado!” shouted Dante as it closed in on the Drekavac Phantom. Only for the Phantom to cut open a portal in space and jump through it. “What the hell?!” shouted Dante. The Drekavac Phantom appeared from a portal behind him and slashed Dante across the backplate several times. “ARGH!” shouted Dante as he was sent flying.

“DANTE!” shouted Symbol as she added the Turbo and Zoomer Rings to her right glove, then pressed the right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TURBO ZOOMER PLEASE!] Then she held her right glove into the air as the two magic circle appeared and fell down through her. She hit the right Shift Lever twice more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she swiped her right glove. [ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol’s boots glowed with red magical energy as she shot forwards, aiming to punch the Drekavac Phantom in the face.

Only for the Phantom to slice open another portal and vanish into it. “Rats!” snarled out Symbol. Suddenly, she was kicked into the air and saw several portals open around her. “Oh no,” she groaned. The Drekavac Phantom came shooting out of one portal, slashed her and jumped into another. It kept doing this repeatedly and if Symbol thought that its blade’s had been painful in Giga Style, now they were agonizing. “ARGH!” shouted Symbol as she was engulfed by an explosion and fell to the ground with sparks coming from her cuts, micro explosions going off around her and red-black lightning crackling over her body as she tried desperately to hold onto her transformed state.

“SUNSET!” screamed Dante as his sister fell to the ground. “Your not getting away with that!”

‘Why did I have a flashback of a blonde haired girl when he said that?’ Symbol thought through the pain.

Dante switched the Aquila Ring for the Trigger Ring in its Angel Mode. Despite Kate’s warnings about using the two forms equally, he knew that he needed speed and fast attacks more than he needed power or high defence now. Dante punched the Trigger Rings into his Driver’s left slot. [TRIGGER!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards making his Driver’s gate close and open. [GO ANGEL!] The angel trigger magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and forced the Drekavac Phantom back, only for it to jump into a portal. [AN-AN-AN-ANGEL!] The angel trigger magic circle moved back through Dante, transforming him into the Angel Trigger Style as he punched the Angel Trigger Ring into his Driver’s left slot again. [KICK STRIKE! GO!] The Drekavac Phantom appeared from a portal behind Dante was he was covered in glowing blue energy. [ANGEL!] Dante vanished in a blur and the Drekavac Phantom felt a massive amount of pain in its gut. It looked down and saw Dante’s boot buried there just as it was sent flying away.

Wanting to keep the Phantom at a distance, Dante pulled the pillar out of the Rebellion Magnum’s handle and turned it to the left. The image of the Osiris Scythe on the screen moved off to the right and was replaced by an image of the Aquila Stars that scrolled in from the left. Dante pressed the pillar back in and the scythe blade shifted into a shuriken. This is the Rebellion Magnum Aquila Mode. Dante punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. [ANGEL ONE!] A light blue one appeared over the Magnum’s skull. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante pulled the trigger, firing a pair of light blue bullets that the Drekavac Phantom tried to block only for another pair of bullets that were hidden behind them to slam into it and explode, sending it flying back.

The Phantom jumped into another portal and appeared behind Dante before slashing him across the backplate and then jumping into another portal. It did this again and Dante swung at it only for the Drekavac Phantom to deflect the blow and slash him across the chestplate, then jump up and elbow him in the faceplate, sending Dante skidding back. He looked up just in time for the Phantom to slash him in the legs, making him drop to one knee. “My turn for a bit of defence!” shouted Dante as he punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. [ANGEL FOUR!] A blue holographic four appeared next to the Rebellion Magnum’s skull. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante fired a pair of light blue bullets that circled around him and cloned themselves into six circles. The Drekavac Phantom appeared from its portal and was to slow to stop, getting caught in the circle and sparks flew from its body.

“Now’s my chance!” Dante punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum again. [ANGEL FIVE!] The four transformed into a five. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante held down on the Rebellion Magnum’s trigger making ten rings of light blue energy get pulled into it. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Then more rings of light blue energy were pulled into Dante’s left fist as he pointed the Rebellion Magnum at the Drekavac Phantom and let go of the trigger. [ANGEL!] A bullet exploded out of the Rebellion Magnum and slammed into the Phantom sending it flying back. “Caliber!” shouted Dante as he charged forwards and slammed his fist into the Phantom. There was a shockwave of light blue energy as the Drekavac Phantom was sent shooting back and slammed into a computer monitor, destroying it.

Dante approached the Phantom, about to finish it off. [SET!] [OPEN!] [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] All of a sudden he transformed back into the Nephilim Style. “What?!” then he understood what had happened. “Oh no! I’m out of mana!” he ran at the Drekavac Phantom, hoping to finish it off before it could recover.

He was too late.

Dante was kicked into the air and surrounded by portals the Phantom repeated its earlier move on him.

“DANTE!” shouted Symbol as her brother fell to the ground. ‘This is bad! I’m still to weak to fight this thing and Dante won’t be in the best of shapes once that move is finished!’ [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] [BURST PLEASE!] [CAST THE SPELL!] Suddenly, she was in the Burst Style! “What on-?!” her right index and ring fingers started to glow as a pair of new rings appeared. The ring on her index finger was purple with a brown gem in the centre of it that had sand grain engraved onto it. The other ring was purple with a silver gem that had glass engraved onto it. These are the Sand and Glass Rings.

“Let’s hope this works,” Symbol struck the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] This turned the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author to the right as she scanned her right glove across it. [SAND GLASS PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side with the palm facing backwards making the two new magic circles appear behind her. They were identical to all of the other burst substyle magic circles. The Sand magic circle was brown with the logo of sand in the centre of it while the glass magic circle was crystal shaded with a glass logo in the centre of it. The two of them passed through Symbol, transforming her into her new Burst substyle.

Symbol’s shoulder pauldrons turned into crystal as did her forearm armour, upper leg armour and shin armour. Her elbow armour, knee armour, the armour on her boots and the armour on the back of her hands turned sand red. Finally the diamond in the centre of her chestplate turned into a red sand and crystal glass logo. This is Kamen Rider Symbol Burst Sand Glass Style.

Symbol hit the right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The Drekavac Phantom jumped into a portal as she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SAND MAGIC PLEASE!] The Phantom jumped out of the portal. Right into a sand storm. Sparks flew from its body as it was attacked repeatedly by the sand.

The Drekavac Phantom roared as it jumped into another portal. Symbol hit the right Shift Lever twice more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GLASS MAGIC PLEASE!] Before she punched the ground. The Drekavac Phantom came out of its portal and charged across the ground towards Symbol. Only to jump in the air, howling in pain as it stepped on the glass spikes that had burst from the ground. “And that’s why our real forms have boots,” commented Symbol as she watched this amusing sight.

The Drekavac Phantom snarled as it lunged at Symbol with both of its swords. But she pressed the right Shift Lever once more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove. [SAND MAGIC PLEASE!] A storm of sand blasted out of her body that swept the Drekavac Phantom away forcing it to use another portal to get away.

“Time for me to end this! The Finale!” shouted Symbol as she pressed the right Shift Lever four times. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her right glove across the Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SAND GLASS MAGIC! THE BEST!] Silver magical energy covered the glass spikes in the ground as the rose up and aimed themselves at the Drekavac Phantom. “Glass Spikes!” shouted Symbol as they shot forwards and pierced the Drekavac Phantom. It did its best to block with its swords but there were just to many spikes! It was pierced several times over and then engulfed by an explosions.

Several seconds later the Drekavac Phantom was reveal to be still alive. “Oh come on!” shouted Symbol. “After all that?!” suddenly, the Phantom sliced open a portal and vanished.

“Did it just, run away?” asked Dante in shock.

“I can’t feel its presence anymore, so yeah?” it came out as more of a question.

“That is so lame!” shouted Dante.

“Let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth,” requested Symbol.

They ran through a door that was now clear of barriers and found Kate hiding in the real world.

“Kate, KATE!” shouted Dante getting her attention.

She looked openly relieved to see them. “Dante! Sunset! I don’t know what to do!” she panicked.

“Where’s Vergil?” demanded Symbol.

“I don’t know!” Kate thought for a second. “He’s probably in the server room. The octagon. He might be trapped in the Slip Dimension.”

“That would explain why most of these SWAT officers are still alive,” muttered Symbol.

“How do we get to him?” asked Dante.

“I don’t know! I’m stuck here!” shouted Kate.

“Is there something we can do from the Slip Dimension to break you out?!” demanded Symbol.

Kate looked unsure.

“Think!” snapped out Dante.

“There may be a way,” replied Kate after a few moments. “I’ll guide the two of you!” she ran off with the two Kamen Riders following her.

“Just like old times,” muttered Symbol.