• Published 3rd Mar 2019
  • 577 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset's Journey - Alphajeager1



Sunset appears on another earth with no memory and the power of a Kamen Rider

  • ...
8
 4
 577

Interlude 3

Symbol jumped through the portal, leaving the corpse of the Fake Kat behind. When she exited the portal she found herself standing on a platform, above her was the Fake Kamen Rider Dante.

“Welcome to hell sister, he mocked.

“I know your not Dante! So don’t call me sister!” shouted Symbol in rage.

The Fake Dante smirked. “Cute. You know I was the one running away, living in the slums. You enjoyed a comfortable life!”

“WHAT THE HELL?!?! I saw our, no your not Dante, my mother being killed before my eyes, then was thrown through time! HOW IS THAT COMFORTABLE?!” screamed Symbol in rage.

“Looks who's on the top now! You don’t belong anywhere! I guess that’s why you're here!” mocked the fake. “That and cuz I killed you!” he jumped down with a copy of the Rebellion Blade as he punched his Nephilim Ring into its slot. [ONE!] The Rebellion Blade’s mouth opened to reveal a single light blue and blood red dot. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] The Fake Dante brought the copy of the Rebellion Blade over his helmet.

Symbol guarded with the Active Blade, she barely even felt the blow. “If the real Dante could never beat me,” she slid the Boost and Defend Rings onto her right glove, then pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

As the Fake Dante continued to try and force his blade down, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as grey magical energy covered the Defend Shield. [DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] “THEN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK AN IMPOSTER CAN!?” Symbol slammed her Defend Shield into the Fake Dante’s stomach. He was sent flying back and crashed into a rock.

“That should take care of him,” muttered Symbol.

“Hey!” shouted the Fake Dante.

“Or not,” Symbol turned back towards the Fake Dante and saw him on a higher platform.

“Up here!” he flipped her off and walked out of sight.

Symbol growled. She switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove into the air as the swift magic circle appeared. [DASH AWAY!] It fell through her.

She added the Wing and Zoomer Rings to her right glove, then pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She held her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING ZOOMER PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared as Symbol held her right glove into the air, then they both fell through her.

The Kamen Rider ran to the edge of the gap and struck her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] The Speed Wings ignited, sending her shooting over the edge of the gap.

Symbol repeated this twice more as the got the ledge of a nearby island. The same one that the Fake Dante was on. “I still can’t see him,” muttered Symbol as she looked around. She ran around the ledge, only to get back to the starting point. “What the-?! Oh! This ledge circles the island,” Symbol understood.

She looked around. “There’s a good lock-on point,” she switched the Swift Ring for the Burst Ring, then slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] Then she held it out to the side as the burst magic circle appeared behind her. [CAST THE SPELL!] It moved through Symbol.

She pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple light started to collect around her. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The Kamen Rider vanished in a blast of purple light, appearing on a ledge that stuck out of the next island.

Symbol ran along the ledge and into a room-shaped rock formation. Suddenly the barriers appeared and a Death Knight Phantom burst from the ground.

“Oh no,” muttered Symbol, she still didn’t have access to the Giga Ring and wouldn’t be able to fight this Phantom. Suddenly, a green light shone from her left glove. “Oh yes!” shouted Symbol as the light formed into the Giga Ring. “Time to party!” she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove down to the ground and the Giga magic circle appeared. [BREAK THROUGH!] It rose up through her and Symbol felt the familiar power of the Giga Style roaring throughout her body.

The Death Knight Phantom charged as Symbol struck her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Death Knight Phantom got within fist range. [GIGA C RANK SPELL!] Green magical energy covered her fist as Symbol cocked it back and slammed it into the Death Knight Phantom. Which raised its shield, only to be sent skidding backwards as grey cracks appeared in the shield.

The Death Knight Phantom hissed in anger as it charged once more. This time Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] The Death Knight Phantom drew back its sword as Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA A RANK SPELL!] Green magical energy covered Symbol’s right glove as she reached up and closed her fingers around the Death Knight Phantom’s sword. Stopping it cold, the Phantom tried to pull its sword lose, only for Symbol to turn her glove, shattering the sword.

The Death Knight Phantom staggered back in shock as Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as it was covered in green magical energy. [GIGA B RANK SPELL!] Symbol pulled back her fist and slammed it onto the ground. A line of green energy tore through the ground from the impact point. The Death Knight Phantom tried to block with its shield, only for the shield to throw in the towel and shatter.

“Now’s my chance!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author then clenched it into a fist as it was covered in green magical energy. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol stomped forwards. “Giga Fist!” then she punched the Death Knight Phantom in the chest, green light shone from the impact point before the Phantom exploded.

At that moment, several Lesser Blade Phantoms jumped from the ground. “Let’s do this!” shouted Symbol as she added the Punch and Drill Rings to her right glove. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever, then she held her left glove down to the ground. [PUNCH DRILL PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

Two of the Lesser Blade Phantom ran at her as Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Punch Drillers burst into crimson flames. [PUNCH MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol took a pair of slashes across her chestplate, taking no damage whatsoever as she slammed her fists into the Lesser Blade Phantoms. Red cracks spread through their bodies until both of them exploded.

Symbol drew the Giga Axe as three more Lesser Blade Phantoms ran at her. She pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] She scanned her left glove over the Giga Axe’s Hand Author as red magical energy gathered around it. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Symbol swung the Giga Axe around as it burst into flames. “Giga Strike!” she swung it in a wide horizontal arc, cutting a glowing red line through all three of the Lesser Blade Phantoms. They twitched and then exploded.

Suddenly, four blades slammed into Symbol’s backplate, this was enough to do damage through her thick armour. Grunting, Symbol struck her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Punch Drillers started to spin. [DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] Purple magical energy covered the Punch Drillers as Symbol pulled them back and slammed them into the ground, from which burst of a wall of thick rock.

Before the four Lesser Blade Phantoms had a chance to do anything, Symbol struck her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Green magical energy covered the Punch Drillers after Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol pulled back her fists and slammed the Puncher Drillers into the wall, covering in it green magical energy. The wall shot forwards, slamming into the Lesser Blade Phantoms and throwing them over the edge of the island.

Then things got worse as three Death Knight Phantoms burst from the ground.

“How many of you are there?!” shouted Symbol as she switched the Drill Ring for the Terra Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] The Death Knight Phantom’s charged as Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH TERRA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground as the terra magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

Then Symbol drew the Giga Axe, transformed it into the Giga Spear and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A STAB SHAKE HANDS!] She shook her left glove with the Giga Spear’s Hand Author as green magical energy formed around the front of it. [GIGA! STAB STRIKE!] A energy formed into a pair of tank tread constructs, one on either side of the Giga Spear’s head. “Terra Ripper!” Symbol stabbed the Gear Spear forwards, tearing through the first Death Knight Phantom’s shield and sending the Phantom flying back as the shield practically exploded.

The other two Death Knight Phantoms brought their swords down on Symbol. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as black magical energy gathered around the Punch Cutters. [TERRA MAGIC PLEASE!] They started to spin, slowly at first before picking up speed. Symbol threw them both up and used them to block both the sword. Grunting as sparks flew she forced the two Death Knight Phantom’s backwards with a pair of shoves.

“Let's go!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Red magical energy covered the Punch Cutters after Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH MAGIC PLEASE!] The Punch Cutters slowed to a stop. Then they slowly started to spin the other way while picking up speed until they were a blur. Symbol rammed both of them into the ground, took a step forward and pulled them up. A pair of red vertical energy lines formed, they tore through the air and slammed into the Death Knight Phantom’s shields, making red cracks spark through them.

“One more hit should be enough,” Symbol switched the Punch Ring for the Bombardment Ring and slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author before holding it down to the ground. [BOMBARDMENT TERRA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground as the bombardment magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

Symbol took aim with the Chain Cannons as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the chains on the Chain Cannons started to spin. [TERRA MAGIC PLEASE!] Black magical energy was fed up the Chain Cannons before Symbol fired a pair of shotgun shells. They slammed into both of the Death Knight Phantom’s shields and burst. Sparks exploded from the shields before they both broke apart.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once as the two Death Knight Phantoms recovered. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Chain Cannon’s chains started to spin, quickly picking up speed. [BOMBARDMENT MAGIC PLEASE!] Blue magical energy raced up the Chain Cannons before blasting out of the barrels as a pair of beams that shot through the air and slammed into the two Death Knight Phantoms, sending the both of them flying backwards with sparks coming from their bodies as their swords shattered.

“Now!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] She scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author a the ground in front of her started to glow. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] A metre wide sphere of rock was pulled from the ground. “Terra Buster!” shouted Symbol the chains of the Chain Cannons started to spin. Green magical energy raced up their barrels as Symbol fired. They beams slammed into the rock and burst into fragments that shot at the Death Knight Phantoms as a green hail storm. Sparks and micro-explosions came off the two Phantoms before the both of them exploded.

“Wait, weren’t there three of them?” questioned Symbol. Sparks exploded from her backplate as the last Death Knight Phantom attacked her from behind. “Argh! There you are!” shouted Symbol as she switched the Bombardment Ring for the Punch Ring and punched down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH TERRA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground as the punch magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

Symbol blocked a slash from the Death Knight Phantom and punched it in the gut, sending it staggering backwards as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Death Knight Phantom charged its sword with black magical energy. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The Punch Cutters started to spin as Symbol pulled them back and green energy gathered around them. The green energy peeled off, transforming into a pair of Punch Cutter constructs as the originals became a blur. Symbol swung them down, smashing the Death Knight Phantom between the constructs and sawing it to pieces.

Symbol looked around as the barriers remained up. Waiting for the next Phantom.

She was not disappointed when another Death Knight Phantom burst from the ground.

“Here we go!” she switched the Punch and Quake Rings for the Bombardment and Quake Rings as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Death Knight Phantom charged. [BOMBARDMENT QUAKE PLEASE!] She held her right glove down to the ground, the two magic circles appeared and rose up through her, knocking the Death Knight Phantom back.

Then Symbol drew the Giga Spear and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A STAB SHAKE HANDS!] She shook hands with the Giga Spear’s Hand Author. [GIGA! STAB STRIKE!] An orange piston contact appeared around the Giga Spear’s blade. Symbol stabbed forwards as the Death Knight Phantom brought up its shield. “Quake Blast!” the piston construct fired, slamming into the Death Knight Phantom’s shield, making orange cracks spread through it until the shield shattered.

The Death Knight Phantom slashed Symbol across the chestplate with its sword. Sparks flew as it spun around and slashed Symbol, using the momentum to do more damage. The third slash was blocked with the Giga Spear’s shaft. “Your getting stronger,” Symbol transformed the Giga Spear into the Giga Axe as she shoved the Death Knight Phantom back. Then she pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol ducker under another swing and punched the Death Knight Phantom in the back as she shook gloves with the Giga Axe’s Hand Author. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Blue magical energy gathered in an orb at the top of the Giga Axe. “Bombardment Lancer!” shouted Symbol as she thrust the Giga Spear forwards, firing a beam of blue energy that slammed into the Death Knight Phantom and smashed it into a pillar.

Symbol saw micro-explosions go off around the Phantom. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she took aim with the Impact Cannon. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol fired a shell of green magical energy that slammed into the Phantom. “Quake Burst!” the Impact Cannon’s pistons fired and the orb fired six pulses of green magical energy that made sparks explode from the Death Knight Phantom until it exploded.

“So the cannon fodder comes to finish the job,” muttered Symbol as she looked around at the several Lesser Blade Phantoms that had just burst from the ground. She switched the Giga Ring for the Active Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side as the active magic circle appeared. [LET’S GO!] Then it moved through her.

Five Lesser Blade Phantoms ran at Symbol from all side as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Phantoms closed in on her. [ACTIVE! A RANK SPELL!] Red lightning covered her body and blasted out in five beams that smashed into the five Lesser Blade Phantoms, tearing through them and causing them to explode.

She added the Slasher and Aqua Rings to her right glove and hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as three Lesser Blade Phantoms rushed at her from the front. [SLASHER AQUA PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared before moving through her.

As the Lesser Blade Phantoms approached, Symbol pulled on the Active Blade’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SLASH SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol held her left glove over the Active Blade’s Hand Author as green magical energy started to cover it. [ACTIVE! SLASH STRIKE!] The energy transformed into a trio of green claws, one on either side of the Active Blade. “Slasher Slash!” Symbol ran forwards and slashed through one of the Lesser Blade Phantoms, leaving three glowing cuts through it. She sidestepped the second Lesser Blade Phantom’s sword and cut it across the waist, then she swung down, slashing through the third Lesser Blade Phantom, just as the first exploded. This started a chain reaction as the other two exploded shortly after.

Seeing the last three Lesser Blade Phantoms running at her, Symbol transformed the Active Blade into the Active Rifle. Then she pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SHOOTING SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol shook gloves with the Active Rifle’s Hand Author as water started to gather around the barrel. [ACTIVE! SHOOTING STRIKE!] She took aim. “Aqua Bolts!” Symbol pulled the trigger, firing a trio of water bolts that shot through the air and slammed into the Lesser Blade Phantoms with enough force to punch a hole through them. Ocean blue cracks spread through all three of them before they exploded.

The barriers collapsed.

“Are you following me?” the Fake Dante’s voice came from everywhere.

“No, we’re just going in the same directions!” shouted Symbol as she ran through an archway.

“You know you can’t keep up with your big brother,” taunted the voice of the Fake Dante.

“I’m the big sister!” shouted Symbol.

“Try harder,” the Fake Dante ignored Symbol.

“That’s going to get really annoying really fast,” muttered Symbol.

She saw the Fake Dante up on a ledge and glared at him before seeing a train wedge into the side of the rockface. Symbol added the Boost and Bind Rings to her right glove and hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she aligned her right glove with her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST BIND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

Then she slammed down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Orange energy collected around the Boost Locks after Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw a kick and an orange chain shot out of the Boost Locks. It stabbed into the train car. “Please let this work,” Symbol pulled her leg back down, pulling the train car out of the rock where it hovered in the air.

“Actually,” Symbol yanked her leg to the side, smashing the car into the Fake Dante and crushing him against the cliff face.

After several seconds Symbol raised a visor brow. “If that really worked then I know he wasn’t the real Dante.”

The Fake Dante climb out of the hole in the train car’s roof. “Ugh, I hate public transport,” he grunted.

Symbol burst out laughing. “You were really hurt by that?! The real Dante took worse as a ten-year-old!”

The Fake Dante snarled.

*Crack*

The rock face started to give way.

The Fake Dante got up and ran off as the train car fell into the endless drop.

“That’s some of my anger worked out,” Symbol paused. “Why did I feel even better when I imagined doing that to a yellow-haired girl?” she thought about it for several seconds before shrugging.

Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy ran into the Boost Locks. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol jumped to a rail that was sticking out of the rock face, then she leapt to another rail before landing on the front of a train car. It was dangling over the void and behind held by another train car that was coupled to it inside a tunnel.

“I must be inside a train station,” Symbol realised. She looked around and saw that her only way in was another tunnel that was blocked by another train car. “Not a problem,” she slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Boost Locks lit up with orange magical energy. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol spun around and threw a spin kick. An orange chain shot out of the Boost Locks, it stabbed into the train car and Symbol jerked her leg back. The train car was pulled over the edge and into the endless void. “Yikes!” Symbol noticed the chain being pulled after the train car and turned the chain back into energy.

“That was close,” she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy ran into the Boost Locks while she took a step back. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol jumped, easily crossing the distance and slammed into the tunnel wall.

“I jump a bit too hard,” she muttered in pain. Symbol got back up and ran through the tunnel. “Now, where is that Fake Dante?” she growled out as her shoulder pauldron recovered.

She ran out onto a ledge and saw a pair of metal girders, only one of them was transparent. Symbol placed her right glove on it and felt no resistance as her glove passed through it. “So, how do I solve this one?” after a second of thinking, she muttered. “Violence is often the answer,” Symbol switched the Boost Ring for the Ice Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ICE BIND PLEASE!] The Kamen Rider held her right glove out to the side as the ice magic circle appeared and moved through her.

Symbol drew the Active Rifle and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SHOOTING SHAKE HANDS!] She shook hands with the Active Rifle’ Hand Author as a bind magic circle appeared in front of the barrel. [ACTIVE! SHOOTING STRIKE!] Symbol took aim and pulled the trigger. “Bind Bolt!” firing an orange spike that slammed into the girder. The spike transformed into a ring of orange magical energy that looped around the girder and slammed closed, forcing it to turn solid.

Symbol tapped her boot against it and was pleased that she could stand on the girder without falling through it now. “I didn’t actually think that would work,” she ran up to the end of the girder and jumped to the second one as she switched the Ice Ring for the Boost Ring and the Bind Ring for the Defend Ring as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it out to the side. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared to Symbol’s right and moved through her.

She hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Before scanning her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy ran into the Boost Grieves. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol took a step back and jumped, leaving a purple shockwave as she landed on a high rock.

Seeing the gap was too big to jump, Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Then she held it up into the air as the swift magic circle appeared. [DASH AWAY!] It dropped down through her.

As she started to drop, Symbol added the Wing and Zoomer Rings to her right glove as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever again. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and then held it up into the air. [WING ZOOMER PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared and zoomed down through her.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Speed Wings ignited. [ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] Shooting Symbol over the gap, she turned in the air and landed on her boots.

Then she jumped again and landed inside a tunnel that had a hole in the side of it.

Symbol looked around for a few seconds before looking up and seeing a hole in the ceiling. But it was not big enough for her to jump through it. “Lets making it bigger,” she switched the Swift Ring for the Active Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Then she held her left glove out to the side as the active magic circle appeared to her left. [LET’S GO!] It moved through her.

Symbol added the Boost and Bind Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it out to the side. [BOOST BIND PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared to her right and moved through her.

Then Symbol slammed her right glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Boost Locks were covered in red magical energy. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol spun around and kicked out with the Boost Locks, firing an orange chain that speared into the area around the hole. Symbol pulled her leg down, yanking the edge of the hole away and making it large enough for her to get through.

After doing that, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Purple energy ran into the Boost Locks as Symbol jumped into the air, getting through the hole and into the tunnel.

Symbol ran onto the platform and into the hall where she followed it around to the left and into a large room.

The Fake Dante was at the other end. “Give up, Sunset!” he shouted.

The barriers appear and so did three Lesser Blade Phantoms along with a Ravager Phantom.

“Let’s lock you up first,” Symbol pulled on the Active Rifle’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SHOOTING SHAKE HANDS!] She scanned glove over the Active Rifle’s Hand Author, letting a bind magic circle appear in front of its barrel. [ACTIVE! SHOOTING STRIKE!] Symbol took aim and fired an orange spike from the Active Rifle. “Bind Bolt!” shouted Symbol as the spike hit the Ravager Phantom, transforming into a binding ring that locked around the Phantom, stopping it from moving.

Then Symbol switched the Boost Ring for the Ice Ring and jumped back from a slash by the first Lesser Blade Phantom. Then she ducked under a slash from the second Lesser Blade Phantom as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol jumped over the third Lesser Blade Phantom’s sword as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ICE BIND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the ice magic circle appeared and moved through her.

As the Lesser Blade Phantoms ran at her, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she punched the Grapple Gauntlet into the ground. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Out of which burst three chains of orange energy, they wrapped around two of the Phantoms and stabbed themselves into the ground. The third Phantom was able to escape.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She deflected the Lesser Blade Phantom’s sword with the Active Blade and was able to scan her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ICE MAGIC PLEASE!] She threw the Icey Bracer forwards and fired five spikes that slammed into the Phantom and caused it to explode.

Then Symbol turned to the trapped Lesser Blade Phantoms as she pulled on the Active Blade’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SLASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then she shook hands with the Active Blade’s Hand Author making an ice magic circle appear around the blade for a second. [ACTIVE! SLASH STRIKE!] Frost covered the Active Blade. “Ice Slash!” Symbol raced forwards and slashed the two Lesser Blade Phantoms across the waist. Ice crept up from the wounds and covered the Phantoms, freezing them before they shattered.

Suddenly, Symbol heard the roar of a chainsaw behind her. “Oh no,” she muttered as the chainsaw slammed into her backplate and sent her flying forwards with sparks coming from the wound. Symbol was able to flip through the air and skidded backwards as she switched the Active Ring for the Burst Ring, then hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] Then she held it out to the side while the burst magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her. [CAST THE SPELL!] Transforming Symbol into the Burst Style.

The Ravager Phantom revved up its chainsaw as it set itself on fire. While it was doing this, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Ravager Phantom charged. [BURST! A RANK SPELL!] Symbol slammed her left glove into the ground and a burst magic circle appeared as a wall burst out of the ground. The Ravager Phantom slammed into the wall and cracks spiderwebbed through it but the wall held.

Symbol added the Dust and Mirror Rings to her right glove as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DUST MIRROR PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

The Ravager Phantom smashed through the wall as Symbol slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Ravager Phantom approached. [MIRROR MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out in front of her as a mirror appeared and out of it raced the Ravager Phantom’s reflecting. They slammed their chainsaws into each other and the Ravager Phantom was able to overpower its reflection, but not without a lot of damage being done.

Then Symbol slammed her right glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as dust was drawn from the air. [DUST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw both of her gloves forwards and a wall of dust formed. It slammed into the Ravager Phantom and smashed it into a wall.

Then Symbol drew the Burst Wand, she pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A CAST SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Burst Wand’s Hand Author as brown magical energy started to collect in front of it. [BURST! CAST STRIKE!] The energy transformed into brown dust that Symbol fired at the Ravager Phantom. The beam smashed into the Phantom and drove it back into a wall.

The Ravager Phantom revved up its chainsaw and swung it at Symbol, firing a crescent of flame at her. “That’s new,” commented Symbol as she transformed the Burst Wand into the Burst Staff and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SPELL SHAKE HANDS] Symbol scanned her right glove over the Burst Staff’s Hand Author as silver magical energy built up on the end of the Burst Staff. [BURST! SPELL STRIKE!] The energy formed four spears that crossed in front of Symbol, grabbing the fire crescent and reflecting it back. The attack slammed into the Ravager Phantom and caused it to explode.

At that moment a trio of Death Knight Phantoms burst from the ground as Symbol switched the Burst Ring for the Giga Ring, then she hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] She held her left glove down to the ground and the Giga magic circle appeared under her boots. [BREAK THROUGH!] It rose up through her.

One of the Death Knight Phantoms reached Symbol and swung its sword down at her as she struck her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA A RANK SPELL!] Symbol crossed her arms was the blade descended, blocking it with her forearm guards as they were covered in a layer of green magical energy that acted as a personal force field.

Symbol brought her right boot up and kicked the Death Knight Phantom back. Then she avoided a pair of slashes from the other two Death Knight Phantoms as she added the Punch and Quake Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the three Death Knight Phantoms lunged at her. [PUNCH QUAKE PLEASE!] She held her right glove down to the ground as the two magic circles appeared and rose up through her, knocking the Death Knight Phantoms back.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Death Knight Phantoms charged once more. [QUAKE MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol pulled the Punch Impacts back and punched forwards with her left, then her right before ending with both of her fists at the same time. Each time the pistons fired, shooting an orb of orb energy that roared through the air. They slammed into the shield of the first Death Knight Phantom, cracks spread through its shield but it did not shatter.

“The shield’s almost broken,” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once as she kicked the third Death Knight Phantom back. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She deflected a slash from the second Death Knight Phantom with her forearm guard and scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol pulled back her right glove as the Punch Impact’s piston primed. She slammed her fist forwards into the first Death Knight Phantom’s shield. A bolt of flame was fired as the piston on the Punch Impact fired. It tore through the Death Knight Phantom’s shield and caused it to explode.

The first Death Knight Phantom staggered back as it and the other two Death Knight Phantoms recovered and charged at Symbol. She switched the Quake Ring for the Drill Ring and punched down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it down to the ground. [PUNCH DRILL PLEASE!] The drill magic circle appeared under Symbol’s boots and rose up through her.

Then Symbol drew the Giga Axe. “I’ve got just the thing,” she pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol shook hands with the Giga Axe’s Hand Author as red flames flickered around it. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Symbol swung the Giga Axe in a horizontal arc as it was lit on fire. “Fire Swing!” It cut through the third Death Knight Phantom’s shield, the first Death Knight Phantom and the second Death Knight Phantom’s shield. Red cracks joined the orange ones as the shields shattered while the first Death Knight Phantom exploded.

Then Symbol switched the Punch Ring for the Hammer Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the two Death Knight Phantoms started to recover. [HAMMER DRILL PLEASE!] She held her right glove down to the ground and the hammer magic circle appeared, rising up through her.

The two Death Knight Phantoms ran at Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Green magical energy started to cover the Drill Hammer as Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The drill on the end of the Driller Hammer started to spin as Symbol pulled it back. “Drilling Rocket!” she swung the Driller Hammer around as the rocket at the back ignited. It slammed into the two Death Knight Phantoms and both of them exploded.

At that moment a Tyrant Phantom pulled itself out of the ground.

“I was wondering when one of you was going to show up!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Tyrant Phantom set its fists on fire and ran at Symbol. [HAMMER MAGIC PLEASE!] The rocket engine on the back of the Driller Hammer Ignited as Symbol swung it around. Only for the Tyrant Phantom to block it with one arm. Ignoring the shower of sparks coming from the contact point, it punched Symbol with its other arm, sending her flying backwards.

Symbol growled as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Tyrant Phantom jumped into the air for a body slam attack. [DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol swung the Driller Hammer, swatting the Tyrant Phantom out of the air and sending it flying into a wall.

While the Tyrant Phantom was down, Symbol switched the Drill Ring for the Terra Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [HAMMER TERRA PLEASE!] Then she held her right glove down to the ground as the two magic circles appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

The Driller Hammer transformed into the Ripper Hammer as the Tyrant Phantom got back up and charged. Symbol rolled under a swing, only to be staggered by a backhanded blow that made sparks come from her body. “That hurt!” she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver Hand Author as black magical energy leaked into the Ripper Hammer. [TERRA MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol swung the Ripper Hammer as it grew in size. The chainsaws on either side of it drew sparks from the Phantom.

The Tyrant Phantom roared in pain as it backhanded Symbol through the air, she flipped and landed on her boots. Symbol dashed towards the Tyrant Phantom as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the chainsaws on either side of the Ripper Hammer roared to life. [HAMMER MAGIC PLEASE!] She dodged behind the Tyrant Phantom and slashed it across the back, drawing a shower of sparks from it.

Then Symbol switched the Terra Ring for the Quake Ring as the Tyrant Phantom tried to recover. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it down to the ground. [HAMMER QUAKE PLEASE!] The quake magic circle appeared under Symbol’s boots and rose up through her.

The Tyrant Phantom had recovered by this time as Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Tyrant Phantom burst into flames and charged at her. [QUAKE MAGIC PLEASE!] The piston on the Piston Hammer pulled back and Symbol slammed the Piston Hammer into the ground. The piston fired and the whole ground shook. The Tyrant Phantom’s charge was stopped as it stumbled around and tried to regain its balance.

“I’m getting close,” Symbol pulled the Piston Hammer back as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Piston Hammer’s piston pulled back. [HAMMER MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol ran forwards and slammed the Piston Hammer into the side of the Tyrant Phantom. On impact, the piston fired sending a bolt of orange magical energy into the Tyrant Phantom. Sparks exploded from its body as it fell to one knee with micro-explosions going off around it.

“Final, with a new move!” Symbol drew the Giga Axe and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SMASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then she shook her left glove with the Giga Axe’s Hand Author. [GIGA SMASH STRIKE!] Green magical energy gathered around the Giga Axe as Symbol leapt into the air. “Hammer Slam!” she came down and slammed the energized Giga Axe down into the Tyrant Phantom’s head. A shockwave of green magical energy was fired through the Phantom, micro-explosions went off around it before it exploded.

Then Symbol noticed some Blade Phantoms appear from the ground. “Last and least,” she switched the Hammer and Quake Rings for the Punch and Drill Rings before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH DRILL PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground as the two magic circles appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

Symbol blocked a slash with the shaft of the Giga Axe as she pulled on its blade, transforming it into the Giga Spear. She stabbed both of the Blade Phantoms, driving them backwards. Then she pulled on the Giga Spear’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A STAB SHAKE HANDS!] She shook her left glove with the Giga Spear’s Hand Author. [GIGA! STAB STRIKE!] Purple magical energy gathered around the Giga Spear. “Drill Spear!” the energy started to spin like a drill. Symbol pulled the Giga Spear back and threw it forwards. It speared through the air and tore through one of the Blade Phantom’s in a shower of sparks making it explode.

She switched the Giga Ring for the Active Ring and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] She held her left glove over out to the side as the active magic circle appeared and moved through her. [LET’S GO!]

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Blade Phantom swung. [ACTIVE! C RANK SPELL!] Symbol dodged under a slash from the Blade Phantom and slammed her palm into its chest, sending the red lightning through it as a bolt. Sparks exploded from the Phantom as it staggered back in pain.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Phantom got back up. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Red lightning covered her right glove as she clenched it into a fist. “Lightning Impact!” Symbol slammed her right fist into the Blade Phantom’s gut as it ran at her. A bolt of lightning tore through the Blade Phantom, sparks exploded from the entrance and exit points as the Phantom stumbled back and exploded.

The barriers came down.

“Where did it go?” Symbol ran out of the room. “Stop running you fake!” she shouted as she came to a gap and switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring, then pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Then she held her left glove into the air as the swift magic circle appeared. [DASH AWAY!] It fell through her.

Symbol added the Wing and Zoomer Rings to her right glove and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it up into the air. [WING ZOOMER PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared and fell down through her.

Symbol took a step back as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she dashed forwards. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol took a flying leap and ignited the Speed Wings. She shot over the gap with the Speed Wings leaving a trail of red light behind her.

Symbol landed on her boots and followed the hall to the right as she ran up and flight of stairs. On which was silver blood. “It’s injured and it doesn’t look like it can heal as I can,” muttered Symbol as she took a left turn and ran up another flight of stairs.

“Stop following me around!” shouted the Fake Dante from across the room that had no floor.

Symbol saw a pair of train cars sticking out of the walls, but they were see-through. She drew the Swift Blaster and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A BLAST SHAKE HANDS!] Symbol shook hands with the Swift Blaster’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! BLASTER STRIKE!] A zoomer magic circle appeared in front of the Swift Blaster’s barrel as Symbol pulled the trigger. “Zoomer Barrage!” a storm of red bullets was fired from the Swift Blaster. They slammed into the first train car and turned it solid.

The Kamen Rider struck her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she took a step back. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol spread the Flight Wings as she took a step forward and jumped. The Flight Wings flapped and shot her over the gap as Symbol turned in the air and landed on the train car.

She switched the Zoomer Ring for the Sniper Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and flung it up into the air. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] The sniper magic circle appeared over her helmet and dropped down through Symbol.

Symbol pulled on the Swift Blaster thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A BLAST SHAKE HANDS!] She took aim as she shook gloves with the Swift Blaster’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! BLASTER STRIKE!] A sniper magic circle appeared in front of the Swift Blaster as Symbol pulled the trigger. “Sniper Barrage!” out of the Swift Blaster came a bolt of blue magical energy that slammed into the second train car, turning it solid.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she took a step back. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol ran forwards and spread the Flight Wings, giving them a mighty flap. She shot over the gap with the Flight Wings each leaving a trail of silver light.

Seeing the boost circle near her, Symbol switched the Swift Ring for the Burst Ring. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side as the burst magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her. [CAST THE SPELL!]

Then she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy started to collect around her. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol dashed forwards. “Burst Teleport!” she vanished in a flash of light and appeared in front of the Fake Dante, shoulder tackling him through a wall.

“The real Dante would have seen that coming and block it with ease!” Symbol grabbed the Fake Dante and threw him into the hall.

“Your gonna pay for this!” threatened the Fake Dante as he got back up

“I repeat; If the real Dante as never beaten me in a fight, then what makes you think an imposter can?” demanded Symbol.

The Fake Dante hissed at her and ran off.

“Point proven,” Symbol ran after the Fake Dante, however, as she reached a platform a Wisp Phantom appeared, only this one had a green glow around it.

“Great,” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and slammed it into the ground. [BURST! A RANK SPELL!] From which appeared a wall of earth, separating the two of them.

Suddenly, sparks exploded from Symbol’s body as the Wisp Phantom appeared in front of her, it punched her across the faceplate and then slammed its knee into her chestplate and threw her away.

Symbol flew through the air as she switched the Burst Ring for the Advance Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Wisp Phantom vanished in a blur and more sparks exploded from her body. [ADVANCE PLEASE!] The Wisp Phantom was forced back as the advance magic circle moved back through her.

“So this one has super speed?!” shouted Symbol as she was struck across the chestplate over a dozen times in the next five seconds. “I need to match it!” she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her body started to emit yellow particles. [ADVANCE B TIER SPELL!] They gathered around her left elbow as Symbol ran forwards.

The two of them started fighting. Symbol punched forwards, only for the Wisp Phantom to deflect it and slam its fist into her chestplate, sparks exploded.

Symbol dodged back and threw a roundhouse kick. The Wisp Phantom ducked under it and uppercutted her in the jaw guard.

The Wisp Phantom jumped into the air and came down with a knee slam. Symbol crossed her forearm guards to block it and the ground under her boots crack as the Wisp Phantom jumped away before she was able to take a swing at it.

The Wisp Phantom shot back and covered itself in black and green magical energy. Seeing what was coming, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters started to channel yellow magical energy through her body. [ADVANCE S TIER SPELL! THE BEST!] Then the energy formed into a circle shaped shield in front of Symbol as the Wisp Phantom charged. Symbol crossed her forearm guards as the Wisp Phantom smashed through her shield.

Pain and sparks exploded from Symbol’s forearm guards as the Wisp Phantom slammed its fist into them. She was sent flying back and smashed through a pillar, falling towards the endless drop. “Oh no!” she slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice when pain exploded through her helmet. Feeling herself about to lose it, Symbol moved the Advance Ring to her left index finger and the Blocker Ring to her left ring finger as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Wisp Phantom came shooting down towards her. [ADVANCE BLOCKER PLEASE!] She held her left glove out in front of herself as the blocker magic circle appeared and moved through her.

Seeing the Wisp Phantom coming towards her from under her boots, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] She aimed herself at the Wisp Phantom as she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE BLOCKER C TIER SPELL!] Symbol held out her left glove and the square-shaped shield of blue magical energy appeared between her and the Wisp Phantom. The Phantom slammed into the shield and Symbol winced as spiderweb cracks spread through the shield before it exploded. The force of the explosion threw the Phantom and Kamen Rider away from each other and reversed Symbol’s fall.

“I’ve never had to do this before,” Symbol switched the Advance and Blocker Rings for the Swift Ring as she hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Wisp Phantom recovered, having been dazed by the barrier exploding in its face. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove up into the air as the swift magic circle appeared. [DASH AWAY!] It fell through her.

Then Symbol added the Wing and Zoomer Rings to her right glove as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Wisp Phantom phased at her. [WING ZOOMER PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove into the air as the two magic circles appeared and fell through her.

Symbol could see the Wisp Phantom a little clearer and shouted in pain as it struck her across the chestplate five times and then uppercutted her into the air. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] As the Wisp Phantom approached, Symbol lashed out with a barrage of kicks. The Phantom blocked each kick with ease but its head was smashed into a falling piece of rubble that was from the pillar Symbol had smashed through.

“Now!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever a single time. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] The Speed Wings ignited and Symbol shot back up towards the platform. Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind by a recovered and angry Wisp Phantom that slammed her into the wall. It dragged her up through it and then threw her onto the platform.

Symbol tumbled and rolled through the ground until she flipped back to her boots. She was in a bad way, sparks were coming from the various scratches and dents in her armour as she panted. “At least we’re back on an even playing field,” Symbol switched the Swift Ring for the Advance Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author before holding it out in front of her. [ADVANCE PLEASE!] The advance magic circle appeared in front of her and moved back through her. Only for Symbol to be thrown through it as the Wisp Phantom zoomed around behind her and kicked her through it.

“That didn’t go the way I planned,” Symbol moved the Advance Ring to her left index finger and added the Breaker Ring to her left ring finger before pressing her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE BREAKER PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out in front of her as the breaker magic circle appeared and moved back through her.

The Wisp Phantom charged at Symbol, who could now see it a bit clearer thanks to the slight increase in her speed because of the Breaker Style. She hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Wisp Phantom slammed its fist into her chestplate. [ADVANCE BREAKER C TIER SPELL!] Sparks exploded from Symbol’s chestplate as the emitters started to eject red particles. They gathered around Symbol’s right fist as she pulled it back and punched at the Wisp Phantom.

The Wisp Phantom avoided the first punch, but sparks went off as Symbol buried her left fist into the Wisp Phantom’s face. She stomped forwards and forced her fist forwards, sending the Wisp Phantom shooting back. Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice as the Wisp Phantom shot towards her. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] She raised her right fist. As she was struck five times in the leg, red magical energy was emitted from the emitters. [ADVANCE BREAKER A TIER SPELL!] It gathered around her right fist as she punched the ground, firing out a red shockwave of energy that caused the Wisp Phantom to go flying back with sparks coming from its body.

It was something, but it was still a lot less damage than what Symbol had taken over the course of the fight.

The Wisp Phantom got back up and started to charge magical energy into its body, “Oh no! Not again!” shouted Symbol as she realised what was coming. She switched the Breaker Ring for the Blocker Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author [ADVANCE BLOCKER PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out in front of her and the blocker magical circle appeared, moving back through her.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift lever four times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as a massive amount of blue and yellow magical energy was emitted from her emitters. [ADVANCE BLOCKER S TIER SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol held out both of her gloves and the energy transformed into a cube of blue and yellow magical energy around the Wisp Phantom. “Containment cube!”

The Wisp Phantom rocketed forwards, breaking through the Containment Cube as if it was a rock through a glass window. “What?!” shouted Symbol as the Wisp Phantom kicked her in the chestplate. A beam of black and green magical energy blasted out of her backplate. Sparks erupted all over her armour, the punch as if by a delayed reaction, sent Symbol skipping across the ground like a stone that had been thrown over a lake until she smashed into a wall. Her Blocker Style dispelled, unable to remain intact after the insane amount of damage it took. Thankfully, Symbol’s Advance Style was still intact.

Symbol coughed and wheezed as she got back up to her knees, holding her chestplate with one glove. Suddenly, a green light shone from her right glove as a new Ring appeared on her left ring finger. It was identical to the Breaker and Blocker Rings, only the gem was green and the number was zero three.

“This would have been helpful a few seconds ago!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Symbol scanned her left glove and the new Ring over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE BOUNDER PLEASE!] She held her left glove out in front of her as a new magic circle appeared. It was a grey X inside a green B, inside a yellow eight-pointed star, which was inside a yellow two layered circle with green runic text between the two layers.

The magic circle moved through Symbol.

The orbs in her shoulder pauldrons and the rectangles in her forearm and shin armour shifted from yellow to green. The lower right circle on Symbol’s robe turned green as the robe opened while the outside of it shifted into a green colour, revealing a silver chestplate with a yellow circle in the middle. The circle changed from yellow to red as it displayed the numbers 03 in black.

She was now Kamen Rider Symbol, Advance Bounder Style.

The Wisp Phantom ran at Symbol, but it was moving at normal speed now. Symbol avoided a punch to the faceplate. “What the?!” she glanced down and saw the dust from their footsteps moving much slower than normal. “So I have super speed now? Great!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever as she danced away from another two punches. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] Then she swiped her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her body shone. [ADVANCE BOUNDER C TIER SPELL!] She pulled back her fist and punched the Phantom in the chest with a hook, a straight and a jab. Sparks exploded from the impact as the Wisp Phantom was sent flying back.

While the Phantom was still in the air, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] Then she swiped her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her body glowed. [ADVANCE BOUNDER A TIER SPELL!] Symbol sprinted forwards and slammed her shoulder into the Wisp Phantom, more sparks exploded from it as it was sent flying backwards again.

“Final!” Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE!] The emitters on her body ejected a storm of glowing green magical energy after she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE BOUNDER S TIER SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol placed one boot back and laid her gloves down on the ground in a start pose. “Bounder End!” she explosion dashed forwards, leaving lines of green energy behind her and she jumped into the air with her right boot forward. The energy collected around it as she slammed into the Wisp Phantom. For a moment, they were frozen in the air before the Phantom was sent flying backwards. It smashed through a rock with micro-explosions going off around it until the Phantom smashed into a wall and exploded.

“Phew,” Symbol whipped some sweat off her forehead and switched the two Rings on her left glove for the Active Ring. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever then scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side as the active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her. [LET’S GO!]

She jumped over a pair of short gaps and ran into a building. Symbol followed the hall around to the right and came to a gap that was too big to jump across. She switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol threw her left glove up into the air as the swift magic circle appeared and dropped down through her. [DASH AWAY!]

She added the Wing and Sniper Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] She held her right glove into the air as the two magic circles appeared over her helmet and fell down through her.

She took a step back as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol dashed forwards as she flapped the Flight Wings and shot over the gap with the tips of the Flight Wings each leaving a trail of silver energy behind her.

Symbol came to an opening in the wall and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once after switching the Swift Ring for the Advance Ring. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] She held her left arm out to the side as the active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her. [LET’S GO!]

Then Symbol added the Boost and Aqua Rings to her right glove before hitting her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST AQUA PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side as the two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

Symbol took a step back as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Aqua Jets started to leak water. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] She dashed forwards and both of the Aqua Jets fired four streams of water that shot her into the air, she landed on the piece of rubble that was floating over the endless drop.

Then Symbol jumped to a shop’s sign before leaping across to another sign. “Why couldn’t there be any more lock-on points?!” shouted Symbol as she swapped the Active Ring for the Swift Ring, then she hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once out of anger. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove and the Swift Ring across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove into the air as the swift magic circle appeared and dropped down through her. [DASH AWAY!]

She added the Wing and Zoomer Rings to her right glove, then she struck her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [WING ZOOMER PLEASE!] She held her right glove into the air as the two magic circles unfolded and fell through her.

Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol leapt off the sign as the Zoomer Wings ignited and flew her over to a pile of scaffolding.

Symbol growled as she saw another lock-on point on a roof that was above her. She changed the Swift Ring for the Active Ring and punched her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side as the active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her. [LET’S GO!]

Symbol added the Boost and Bind Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST BIND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

Then she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy ran into the Boost Locks. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol took a step back and dashed forwards, jumping up and onto the roof.

“Coward,” muttered Symbol as the Fake Dante walked through an archway shaped portal

Symbol ran up to the portal just in time for it to turn red as it locked.

She looked around as the Lesser Blade Phantoms burst from the ground.

“Time to get to work,” muttered Symbol to herself.

She switched the Bind Ring for the Defend Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the defend magic circle appeared and moved through her.

One of the Lesser Blade Phantoms lunged at her but missed as Symbol jumped into the air. She pressed down on the Active Blade’s thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SLASH SHAKE HANDS!] Then she shook hands with the Active Blade’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE! SLASH STRIKE!] Red magical energy covered the blade as Symbol dropped down, stabbing the Phantom through the head, making it explode.

Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once as the second Lesser Blade Phantom lunged at her. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy ran into the Boost Grieves. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol kicked the Phantom, sending it flying over the edge and into the endless drop where it exploded.

Then she looked around and a Death Knight Phantom burst from the ground.

“Let's get to work!” Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove down to the ground as the Giga magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her. [BREAK THROUGH!]

Symbol blocked a slash from the Death Knight Phantom with her right forearm guard as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Symbol slammed both of her palms forwards, stopping a shield bash and scanning her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA B RANK SPELL!] Green magical energy covered her left glove as Symbol pulled it back and slammed it into the ground. A line of green magical energy was fired through the ground, it hit the Death Knight Phantom and threw it into the air while cracking its shield.

While the Death Knight Phantom was still in the air, Symbol added the Bombardment and Drill Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She aligned her right glove with her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOMBARDMENT DRILL PLEASE!] Then Symbol crouched, placing her right glove on the ground as the two magic circles appeared and zipped up through her.

Then Symbol took aim with the Spiral Cannon as the Death Knight Phantom landed back on the ground. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple magical energy built up around the barrel of the Spiral Cannon. [DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol fired a thin beam of spiralling purple energy that slammed into the Death Knight Phantom, tearing through its shield and making sparks explode from its body.

“Here we go,” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Death Knight Phantom got back up. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol fired the Spiral Cannon, out of which blasted a beam of spiralling green energy. “Drill Wrap!” it was swallowed by a rift in space. A second rifle appeared behind the Death Knight Phantom as it charged. The beam blasted out of the rifle and into the Death Knight Phantom’s back, causing it to explode.

Symbol glanced over her shoulder pauldron, just in time to take a chainsaw from a Ravager Phantom to the backplate. “Argh!” sparks were sawed from the wound as she was sent flying forwards. Symbol landed and tumbled along the ground before she stopped and got back up. She switched the Giga Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove into the air as the swift magic circle appeared and dropped down through her. [DASH AWAY!]

Seeing the Ravager Phantom charging, Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author before swiping it to the side. [SWIFT! C RANK SPELL!] Five orbs of yellow magical energy appeared in the wake of Symbol’s swing. They shot forwards and the Ravager Phantom was forced to stop its charge and slash the orbs into sparks of yellow magical energy.

Using that opening, Symbol added the Arrow and Blade Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] After which she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ARROW BLADE PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove into the air as the two magic circles appeared over her helmet and dropped down through her.

The Ravager Phantom charged at her once more as Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever again. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she took aim with the Blade Bow. [ARROW MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol pulled back the Blade Bow’s shaft and let it go, firing six blasts of wind the formed into buzzsaws. They shot through the air and slammed into the Ravager Phantom, forcing it to stop as the wind ignited the fire on its body and added to the damage.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BLADE MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol grabbed the Blade Bow by the edge and swung it, firing five buzzsaws that shot through the air and ground sparks from the Ravager Phantom.

Seeing micro-explosions going off around the Phantom, Symbol knew that the time had come. She hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol charged yellow magical energy into the Blade Bow as she swung it. “Arrow Cutter!” firing six blasts of wind that merged into a giant arrow. It slammed into the Ravager Phantom and tore a hole through it, causing the Phantom to explode.

Then Symbol looked around and noticed a pair of Death Knight Phantoms pulling themselves out of the ground.

She switched the Swift Ring for the Burst Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side as the burst magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her. [CAST THE SPELL!]

“I hope this works!” Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST! B RANK SPELL!] The water in the air froze over and transformed into a pair of shurikens. Symbol pointed her hand forwards and the ice shurikens shot at the Phantoms. They blocked with their shields and for a second nothing happened, then ice started to creep over their shield and onto their bodies, freezing the both of them solid.

“Ok, the first part worked, let's hope the second part does,” she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever as she added a pair of rings to her right glove. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SAND RADIATION PLEASE!] Then she held her right glove out to the side as the two magic circles appeared behind her and moved through her.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as green magical energy collected around her right glove. [RADIATION MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol fired a cloud of green magical energy from her right glove. It covered the two Death Knight Phantoms as sparks exploded from their bodies.

“Yes!” shouted Symbol.

Then the ice around the Death Knight Phantoms melted as micro-explosions went off around them.

“No!” Symbol drew the Burst Staff and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SPELL SHAKE HANDS] Symbol shook gloves with the Burst Staff’s Hand Author as purple magical energy build up on the tip. [BURST! SPELL STRIKE!] The energy transformed into five spears. “Radiation Spears!” they vanished and appeared around the first Death Knight Phantom with their tips pointing inwards. Then they all shot inwards and speared through the Death Knight Phantom, making it explode.

Then she transformed the Burst Staff back into the Burst Wand before pressing its thumb, opening its Hand Author again. [COME ON A CAST SHAKE HANDS!] The second Death Knight Phantom screamed in rage and ran at Symbol as she scanned her left glove over her Burst Wand’s Hand Author. [BURST! CAST STRIKE!] An orb of purple energy appeared at the tip of the Burst Wand. “Sand Beam!” shouted Symbol as the orb transformed into a beam that roared towards the Phantom, splitting into several beams that pierced the Death Knight Phantom in several places that made it explode.

Suddenly, a pair of Ravager Phantoms jumped out of the ground and set themselves on fire before charging at Symbol. “Woah!” she hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times as she dispelled the Sand Radiation Style. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Purple light covered her body. “Burst Teleport!” just before the two Ravager Phantoms were able to hit her she vanished in a flash of purple light and appeared behind them.

Then she switched the Burst Ring for the Active Ring and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side. [LET’S GO!] The active magic circle appeared to her left and moved through her.

The two Ravager Phantom’s revved up their chainsaw and charged at Symbol.

Only for her to side-step and the Ravager Phantoms to go charging off the edge of the roof, which Symbol had been standing on the tip of, they fell into the endless drop and exploded.

If she were in her human form of Sunset Shimmer Sparda, Symbol would have rolled her eyes. “How stupid are these Phantoms,” she walked through the portal as it unlocked itself and appeared on a replica of the statute where she had gotten the Advance Style.

The Fake Dante was standing on a platform that was near the waist.

“Seems like you’ve run out of places to go,” Symbol snarled as she looked ready to end this insult to her brother.

The Fake Dante turned and gave her the middle finger.

“That wasn’t very nice,” grumbled Symbol.

Then the Fake Dante ran off, disappearing around the side of the statue.

Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her left glove and the Swift Ring over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SWIFT PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side as the swift magic circle appeared and moved through her. [DASH AWAY!]

Then she added the Wing and Sniper Rings to her right glove before hitting her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it out to the side. [WING SNIPER PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared and moved through Symbol.

Symbol grabbed the Sniper Shooter as it appeared from thin air and hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SNIPER MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol fired a bolt of blue energy from the Sniper Shooter that hit a transparent platform and turned it solid.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she spread the Flight Wings. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol jumped and gave the Flight Wings and single flap, shooting herself over the gap and onto the platform.

In front of her was another platform that was transparent. She drew the Swift Blaster and pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A BLAST SHAKE HANDS!] Then she scanned her left glove over the Swift Blaster’s Hand Author. [SWIFT! BLASTER STRIKE!] She fired a pair of yellow orbs from the Swift Blaster that spiralled around each other until they slammed into the platform, turning it solid once more.

After which Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once more. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she took a step back and spread the Flight Wings. [WING MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol jumped and gave the Flight Wings and single flap, shooting herself over the gap and onto the next platform.

Seeing that the next platform was too high up to fly, Symbol switched the Swift Ring for the Active Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Then Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the active magic circle appeared and moved through her. [LET’S GO!]

Then she added the Boost and Aqua Rings to her right glove before hitting her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST AQUA PLEASE!] The two magic circles appeared as Symbol held her right glove out to the side, they moved over her, transforming her.

She hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Aqua Jets started to leak water. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol took a step back and the Aqua Jets fired eight streams of water that shot her over the gap. She landed solidly on the platform.

Seeing another see-through platform in front of her, Symbol switched the Active Ring for the Burst Ring and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] Then Symbol held her left glove out to the side as the burst magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her. [CAST THE SPELL!]

“Enough of this!” Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as purple light started to gather around her. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The purple light hid Symbol from view. “Burst Teleport!” then she vanished.

The Fake Dante looked around as Symbol appeared behind him. “Come on then,” he pulled the copy of the Rebellion Blade off his backplate. “Let’s do this!”

Symbol switched the Burst Ring for the Advance Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and held it out in front of her. [ADVANCE PLEASE!] The burst magic circle appeared in front of Symbol and moved through her.

Then Symbol moved the Advance Ring to her left index finger and added the Bounder Ring to her left ring finger before pressing her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE BOUNDER PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out in front of her as the bounder magic circle appeared and moved back through her.

Now in her Advance Bounder Style, Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE!] The emitters on her body started to shine with green magical energy as Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ADVANCE BOUNDER S TIER SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol took a step back and dashed forwards in a blur. “Bounder Impact!” her boot slammed into the Fake Dante’s chestplate, a beam of green energy erupted out of his backplate as sparks and mico-explosions went off all around his armour.

After several seconds the Fake Dante’s armour faded away, leaving him in his human form.

Then Symbol slammed her left glove into his chest, breaking his rib cage into dust. Since the Fake Dante was not the real Dante, he couldn’t heal from it as the real Dante could have done.

As the Fake Dante turned to dust, Symbol turned around and walked away. ‘If that had been the real Dante then I would have broken down crying, but since it’s nothing more than a Phantom construct, I have nothing to feel sorry about,’ Symbol thought to herself.